Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE of POLONIEX BTC WITHDRAWS  (Read 27223 times)
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 08:45:10 PM

I also recently have a 11+ BTC withdrawal with a fake transaction ID. My other smaller withdrawals went through fine. i'm guessing a larger withdrawal is causing delay.

EDIT: I have received the coins finally, about 12 hours later

The Bitcoin blockchain is clogged up right now. Over 200,000 unconfirmed transactions according to Blockchain info ATM. https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions. You are lucky your transaction only took 12 hours. I am waiting for a withdraw from another exchange that I did 24 hours ago and am still waiting. Can't speed it up with ViaBTC transaction accelerator because they are full. If you want to make any moves in the near future, you may want to try converting your funds to Litecoin and move them instead.
This is only the closest possible solution of this when you do really hate on waiting game. We cant blame them since the blockchain do really have the problem because of the pile up of unconfirmed transactions throughout the network.Seeing on this thread its quiet old but still the issue keeps coming back related on poloniex withdrawals.
yes some time people want to take personal revenge from other and they use the mass, i think it is important to show solid evidence after that people will like to believe on you, because still i myself never find anything wrong there.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levent

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:16:12 AM

And evidence:

No  ETH  funds transfer from accounts
Hard fork for ethereum

condition
rayban84

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:18:45 AM

Hello.

I've just found this thread. I have a month-old pending withdrawals and no replies to any support ticket. I was trying to withdraw Dash and Bitcoin. The amounts under 1BTC.
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:19:05 PM

the withdraws on polo is bad. move to bittrex if you want better support system and withdrawal system
Zechis966

Activity: 350

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:04:35 PM

the withdraws on polo is bad. move to bittrex if you want better support system and withdrawal system

^^^

I absolutely hate polo compared to bittrex....bittrex feels like a straight up exchange...polo feels like a weird pub/restaurant ran by some sort of mafia who knows when to buy and sell coins based on their own listing/delisting of said coins

god they annoy me

xgtele

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:26:06 AM

Poloniex are holding my coins for 2 weeks with "Awaiting approval" status. They are decided to disable troll box (censored actually) which was full with the same cases and support is not answering to open tickets at all. This is not only affecting BTC withdrawals, but also other coins, like ZEC in my case.

Are they going to die like Mt Gox or Cryptsy? In this scenario we will get a huge crypto market crash. Poloniex is trying to keep quiet about their problems. Looks like they are hacked and lost customer's coins.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 4824

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

I tried to place a long at the perfect spot right before a huge upswing and three times the site said order placed and it never hit the order book. I opened a support ticket yesterday and have heard nothing.

I have been a Polo supporter but I am getting really pissed at them. I think their days are numbered.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
dyigitus

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:51:52 PM

Poloniex are holding my coins for 2 weeks with "Awaiting approval" status. They are decided to disable troll box (censored actually) which was full with the same cases and support is not answering to open tickets at all. This is not only affecting BTC withdrawals, but also other coins, like ZEC in my case.

Are they going to die like Mt Gox or Cryptsy? In this scenario we will get a huge crypto market crash. Poloniex is trying to keep quiet about their problems. Looks like they are hacked and lost customer's coins.

My, 3 weeks. Im still waiting Awaiting Approval. Transaction didn't start. I think they turned to SCAM
ozaeri

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:57:47 PM

My, 3 weeks. Im still waiting Awaiting Approval. Transaction didn't start. I think they turned to SCAM

Did you send them a support ticket? As far as I know they are roughly 4 weeks behind on manual approvals and ticket responses.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:05:35 AM

With all this bad news involving most of the exchanges, I just purchased a new Trezor wallet. I have some 0.90 BTC on Poloniex now involved in Margin lending. Will be moving out BTC in small chunks from Polo once I get my wallet. Hope I don't encounter too many problems. The .10% interest per day just isn't worth the risk anymore. I delayed getting a hardware wallet since I only hold about 1.2 BTC. However, BTC is worth over $2000 per BTC now. So I think a BTC wallet is actually worth it now even though I don't hold much. I have to stop thinking like I did when my BTC was only worth 250.00 per BTC.
dyigitus

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:49:24 AM

Did you send them a support ticket? As far as I know they are roughly 4 weeks behind on manual approvals and ticket responses.

Ofcourse but there is no support. everything is lie. i have 8 tickets, they are awaiting... they stole the coins. hundreds of people like me
xgtele

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:42:58 PM

Ofcourse but there is no support. everything is lie. i have 8 tickets, they are awaiting... they stole the coins. hundreds of people like me

It worked for me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1968024.msg19597608#msg19597608
hallo_frosch

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:45:35 AM

They didn´t respond to tickets any more, even to tickets older than a month.
IMHO Poloniex went SCAM. Beware !
2and1

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:12:02 AM

Any update on this? been having problems with Poloniex withdrawals too! Sad
mellorbo666

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 06:05:52 PM

i have been trading with poloniex since 2014, recently they froze my account for 13 days for linking local bitcoins to someone in the troll box as they wanted to buy btc. i got my account back and was pretty pissed at the 13 day wait. then i had a etc deposit not showing. so i withdrew my btc and it went to awaiting approval. my deposit and withdraw have not been seen for a further 16 days with zero response from support. thats a total of 29 days with no funds from poloiniex. the exact same thing happened to cryptsy before they got shut down.
as every day passes i have less and less faith im going to get my funds back.

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS

2and1

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 09:09:49 AM

Update: Poloniex had finally 'approved' my withdrawal. To be fair, it only took me 4 days. Nonetheless, I don't think receiving my well deserved withdrawal after the 4th day should be something to celebrate about. I have 1 last withdrawal to make (because of the $2000 limit  Angry ) then i'm definitely OUT of Poloniex. That four days of being worried is not worth sticking around.
alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:00:48 PM

I've been experiencing the same above....My whithdrawals are in awaiting approval either the one done with confirmation or with 2FA

I'm very concerned about my money...
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:28:37 PM

I've been experiencing the same above....My whithdrawals are in awaiting approval either the one done with confirmation or with 2FA

I'm very concerned about my money...

Bad signs are showing on poloniex and im totally annoyed to see those bad claims against them and I think much better if we stay away for this exchange for a while so that they will realise that their costumers are decreasing and might they will fix there service up. And I will just stay on bittrex or cryptopia right now since I don't find any hassle at them at this moment.

Guzztsar

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:17:25 PM

With all this bad news involving most of the exchanges, I just purchased a new Trezor wallet. I have some 0.90 BTC on Poloniex now involved in Margin lending. Will be moving out BTC in small chunks from Polo once I get my wallet. Hope I don't encounter too many problems. The .10% interest per day just isn't worth the risk anymore. I delayed getting a hardware wallet since I only hold about 1.2 BTC. However, BTC is worth over $2000 per BTC now. So I think a BTC wallet is actually worth it now even though I don't hold much. I have to stop thinking like I did when my BTC was only worth 250.00 per BTC.
Hope you had successful in your withdrawals
I'm very worried too, the profits of the loans are not really worth the risk, i'm going to leave soon as possible.
Would you advise to move btc in small chuncks?
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

It is always a major surprise to these guys when a website or service expects the clients to have read the terms and follow them.  If your actions appear to be suspect in any way then the exchanges, at least Polo and the other big ones, will hold those funds until they feel that they have been satisfied. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: