Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:13:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JQuery Faucet Script - $11 | Rich of features | BTC & BCH Support  (Read 7068 times)
5ub_zer0

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:59:13 AM

Everything is working fine now  Grin - grap your first 100 satoshis at https://faucet.today - payment processors faucetbox and Xapo - 60 min cooldown
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gregc1131

Activity: 223
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:31:48 AM

@ Salmen
Does it support all 6 currencies on FB?
And how does the bot protection work, it seems I can access the faucet normaly with proxy?
Also is it made specifically for those ad formats, or it can be customized? I doubt 728x90 iframe would fit in mobile view, current pic is just scaled down, or not?

@5ub_zer0
How does it perform vs original FB script in means of fake traffic (bots, proxies, VPN, TOR networks...)

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:36:15 PM

@5ub_zer0
How does it perform vs original FB script in means of fake traffic (bots, proxies, VPN, TOR networks...)

It is in production since yesterday so i will see (at the weekend i will have time to check the database and the admin things) - i also dont have good experience with the xapo thing - because xapo users can asign 5 emails to their account -> change ip use next email - for next claim (5times in a row) - and a few peoples find out how to use more than 50emails so the xapofaucet got drained very fast - but I have enabled it because I like xapo in general  Cool
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 02:24:25 PM

@ Salmen
Does it support all 6 currencies on FB?
And how does the bot protection work, it seems I can access the faucet normaly with proxy?
Also is it made specifically for those ad formats, or it can be customized? I doubt 728x90 iframe would fit in mobile view, current pic is just scaled down, or not?

@5ub_zer0
Hello,
1. Currently, it supports BTC.
2. If your IP is one of a blacklist of spammers or is a shady IP, you will be banned.
3. The 768x90 Banner resize to the mobile view.

Cheers
Salmen

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:08:50 PM

a little feature request? - it would be nice if you can put a little text into the api.php or so where are written how it works .. i think some people dont know that they have to click on the green button for withdraw.. and they think the faucet doesnt pay and never come back. Also it would be nice if you have a small messagefield in the admin panel where you can put in a message that appears on the frontpage - for maintenance messages or similar.  Grin
Mimi Peri Rapunchelle

Activity: 400
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:43:03 PM

I'm very interested in this faucet but I do not have enough money to buy it Angry
Probably a good idea if you add  discount
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 06:09:36 PM

a little feature request? - it would be nice if you can put a little text into the api.php or so where are written how it works .. i think some people dont know that they have to click on the green button for withdraw.. and they think the faucet doesnt pay and never come back. Also it would be nice if you have a small messagefield in the admin panel where you can put in a message that appears on the frontpage - for maintenance messages or similar.  Grin
The alert message is good. I will implent it at the weekend.

I'm very interested in this faucet but I do not have enough money to buy it Angry
Probably a good idea if you add  discount
I don't offer a discount in this time  Undecided

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 06:54:26 PM

Because of a suggestion, I added a new feature called 'Alert'. You can set an alert and it appears on the below of the content.

I would like to know how the script works so far, for the people who use it.

Cheers
Salmen

5ub_zer0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:08:56 PM

@5ub_zer0

It is in production since yesterday so i will see (at the weekend i will have time to check the database and the admin things) - i also dont have good experience with the xapo thing - because xapo users can asign 5 emails to their account -> change ip use next email - for next claim (5times in a row) - and a few peoples find out how to use more than 50emails so the xapofaucet got drained very fast - but I have enabled it because I like xapo in general  Cool

A small update

606 banned IP's (the faucet is not soo popular ^^ but i think thats a lot)

And 1680 banned as Bots  (ignore the count numbers at the picture)

Well done salmen - and thanks for the Alert feature  Wink
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:19:44 PM

@5ub_zer0

A small update

Thank you. I feel appreciated to hear that Cheesy.

Cheers
Salmen

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 08:19:39 PM

bump

prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:42:33 AM

@5ub_zer0

A small update

Wow a lot of banned users, sounds nice... Seems the protection system works fine, good the hear that...
I'll buy when I got $22  Cheesy hard times...

5ub_zer0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:11:26 PM

Now there are a little bit more IP's https://faucet.today/banned.php .. unfortunately i have no idea how i can extract the banned (bot) bitcoinadresses into a php file.
prabowo96

it's showtime

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:19:40 AM

Now there are a little bit more IP's https://faucet.today/banned.php .. unfortunately i have no idea how i can extract the banned (bot) bitcoinadresses into a php file.

I don't think the btcaddress is useful since they can create a new one easily... probably the IP's it's all what matters to avoid this kind of bad users...

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 09:02:09 PM

I don't think the btcaddress is useful since they can create a new one easily... probably the IP's it's all what matters to avoid this kind of bad users...
Bitcoin Address are banned for further claims.

For buyers:
I've received some suggestions that I am already working on.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 12:21:48 AM

The new update is online: http://faucettemplates.online/Jqueryfaucet/demo/

Changes:
  • Added Captcha on Non-Logged In Site
  • Added unique captcha on the Claim page
  • Fixed Withdrawal Bug

The Email verification wasn't possible since it requires some more spaces and additional features which can't be added anymore.

The new update will be carried out on the weekend.

5ub_zer0

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 09:16:17 AM

Have I something to do to get the update ?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 10:45:02 PM

Have I something to do to get the update ?
I just updated the file on the Server. Make sure you bookmarked the Purchase Link so you can download the script again. If you didn't do it PM.

Since it includes some new features, it may be not working properly depending on your webserver. In case it is true, disable the feature and contact me.

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:36:08 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2016, 12:47:08 AM by Gifted

@Salmen  i have downloaded your script from a friend for testing, security and over all it seems fine except an error in the admin page. Ive also modified the main index a little because i wanted it a unique . This is a problem for non coders to figure out. Even for me... i never used j.query before but im able to test things and figure out. This is what i think would be great. In the admin being able to change the background to color or picture, change the claim box text. Also i didn't want any ads in the login page so i had to take out the code manually , would be nice to have an option instead of blank grey spots . The ban ip's and emails is great. I was playing around with something similar but seems you figured out how to detect better with temp emails and things i have know idea ... can you explain more about the security  of how it detects??  Also you can ad duplicate emails to the ban.. i dont know if that makes a difference but it helps to detct what ones you already added when you have a long list and they look similar in the tables.

If you want to see the error in the admin let me know and ill give you access.

I will continue to test your faucet for a little while until you have more updates and ill send you  some btc for the script.

you can see the mods ive done here.. http://www.bitcoinfaucetexchange.com/xapo-faucet-list/
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:24:35 PM

JQuery Faucet Script will support the micropayment service FaucetHub.io instead Faucetbox due their closing in January 2017.
FaucetHub.io provide the same features as Faucetbox, built by an trustworthy bitcoin games owner.

Once FaucetHub.io is launched, we will release an update with the new payment provider within few days.

Thanks
Salmen

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: