Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60578 times)
Ethalir

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:49:32 AM

You can almost buy everythung with the bitcoin you know not only clothes are for sale with the bitcin you can almost buy everything with the bitcoin and that is nice because i love to see th eprice of
the bitcoin rise allot!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eroanwan

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:58:23 PM

there3 are so many things you can buy with the bticoins right now and even clothes can be bought with th ebitcoin you kknow lotsd of people are using bitcoins to buy clothes off becuase that is
an easy way of shopping off course.
Drelav

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:30:17 PM

There are wso many things you can do witth the bitcoin buw why are there always peopel who loved to buy clothes with it i dont understand that
because they are not willing to pay the price of the bitcoin for that clothes.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:43:11 PM

You can almost buy everythung with the bitcoin you know not only clothes are for sale with the bitcin you can almost buy everything with the bitcoin and that is nice because i love to see th eprice of
the bitcoin rise allot!
the bitcoin rise allot!

It's awesome if we can buy our favorite clothes using bicoin, but first of all this must be open to all department store around the world as to be a part of cashless shopping. Everyone loves shopping and bringing comfort to everyone is difinitely rewarding to us.
I hope bitcoin will be introduced to different department stores around the world and will make bitcoin popular to all who had no idea to it.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:52:12 PM

the bitcoin rise allot!
the bitcoin rise allot!

It's awesome if we can buy our favorite clothes using bicoin, but first of all this must be open to all department store around the world as to be a part of cashless shopping. Everyone loves shopping and bringing comfort to everyone is difinitely rewarding to us.
I hope bitcoin will be introduced to different department stores around the world and will make bitcoin popular to all who had no idea to it.

Some online sellers are accepting to sell their stuff for BTCs. Look for China products, they are cheap, there is a great variety of items and you can ask to the seller if he can sells for Crypto-Currencies. Some of them are accepting on Aliexpress or any other online shopping site. It's hard to find sometimes, but who knows, maybe you can be lucky.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:31:22 PM

You can also try shopawl and purse for buying your clothes with the help of these sites you can easily buy any suit/cloth from amazon and ebay which I think are more famous for stylish clothes etc.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:00:15 AM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

You just be able buying in there with Paypal, Credit card or debit card, and think you can be able for buying in there if you have a bitcoin debit card us supporting by visa.
So many strange things can be bought withthe bitcoin you know and that is nice because i know for srue that you can buy allot more thatn just clothes withthe bitcoin you know and that is really nice!!
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 11:01:55 AM

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

You just be able buying in there with Paypal, Credit card or debit card, and think you can be able for buying in there if you have a bitcoin debit card us supporting by visa.
So many strange things can be bought withthe bitcoin you know and that is nice because i know for srue that you can buy allot more thatn just clothes withthe bitcoin you know and that is really nice!!

You can buy almost everything with the bitcoin but I must say that I really find it hard to buy clothes with the bitcoin these days.
Its pretty rare to find a clothing store that is accepting bitcoins these days!
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:43:04 PM

the bitcoin rise allot!

Yes, bitcoins has made it possible that every person can now buy /sell things online and they do not need credit card to make a transaction online. This is why now you can see all the online shop business in full flow due to bitcoins only.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:34:34 PM

Wow! this is really good when you purchase an item using your bitcoins. For now, in my country I can only use bitcoins for paying bills.. I believe soon there will be an available shop online who accept bitcoins here in my country.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Hilat

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:17:39 AM

there are so many things to buy with the bitcoin the strangest things you can ever imagine you know and that is nice becuase lots of people dont know what to buy with
the bitcoin and clothes are a better alternative you know.
hungryFinest

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:41:31 AM

So many people are buying all kind of worthless things with the bitcoin and they have to know it by them self but why are they even buying clothes withthe bitcoin are there only
womens who are doing this or are there also allot of men doing this.
Lesterexon

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:55:18 AM

People are buying all kind of things these days withthe bitcoin and not even only online but you can now buy things in real stores also with the bitcoin a friend of mine bought i bike at the store with their bitcoins lol
Gliassa

Activity: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:07:40 PM

You can always buy everything withthe bitcoin becuase lots of things are for sale with the b itcoin and that is nice because lots of people are using bitcoins as paying
method and that is really well done.
Hallseplex

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:49:05 PM

buying clothes on the internet is always a good idea because when you buy things on the internet you have allot of discount you know better then buying them in store off course what everybody is doing.
Hallseplex

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:12:06 PM

You can buy almost everything with the bitcoin and off course you can buy clothes becuase there are allot of online shops that accepts bitcoins so i dont see why you cant buy clothes with bitcoins.
this is really something for the womens buying clothes with the bitcoins such a shame of your bitcoins you need to do other things with the bitcoin not spending it on clothes lol this is not the way i mentioned it.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:47:55 PM

You can also try shopawl and purse for buying your clothes with the help of these sites you can easily buy any suit/cloth from amazon and ebay which I think are more famous for stylish clothes etc.

Not sure about purse.io as i never got any orders confirmed from there but i tried shopawl for buying a watch from ebay where they said they will send me the payment info so that i can pay them and then my order will be shipped, but until now i did not get any email from them.
If someone knows any other website that can ship things to Pakistan and accepting bitcoins then please suggest that to me.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:59:40 PM

the bitcoin rise allot!
Yes, need not to concern more, the price of bitcoin will definitely keep on rising. Besides, if you need to buy anything using bitcoin you don't have to be worry because there are services like purse.io that can help you get them from amazon and the same time even pays cash back for our shopping.
Greenenergy

Activity: 441

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:01:24 PM

Yeah, I confirm, prices are cheap, but that's only clothes for women it seems. Not of my interest Tongue...
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:41:34 AM

Too sad that the clothes are all for females. I think I will just convert my bitcoins into local currency and then buy my clothes in the mall . Before I am buying goods at online shop that i am trusting but im sad that these store im purchasing goods just closed last month
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: