Bitcoin Forum
February 26, 2018, 02:06:27 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 59523 times)
Tariel

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Aspirer à la perfection

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:31:22 PM

I saw a clothing store that took payment in bitcoins, so there is a chance) I think the entrance of bitcoin as the crypto currency on the stock exchange - is already a success.  Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Happy06

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

Actually i can buy clothes in bitcoin to exchnge my bitcoin to money because you need to exchange your bitcoin in to a money by buying a clothes. Because i never find any stores accepting bitcoin payments.reallyseems to interesting accepting bitcoinfor buying clothes.
blitz18

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:11:32 AM

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

Actually i can buy clothes in bitcoin to exchnge my bitcoin to money because you need to exchange your bitcoin in to a money by buying a clothes. Because i never find any stores accepting bitcoin payments.reallyseems to interesting accepting bitcoinfor buying clothes.
Here in my country we dont have any stores yet that accept bitcoin in exchange of any things. This is also makes me excites to have one someday atleast a merchant that would sell any accessories or clothes. Hope to have one soon.

◈◈   SOCIALMEDIA.MARKET   ◈◈   BLOCKCHAIN BASED Influencer Marketing Platform
ANN Thread   WhitePaper   Facebook   Telegram   Twitter
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰   TOKEN SALE : 09 February - 16 March   ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
voztata

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:48 PM

It is a nice idea to buy clothes with Bitcoin but I never find any stores accepting Bitcoin payments. Really seems to be very interesting accepting Bitcoin for buying clothes and in some countries, they are accepting in stores also.
Nope, wrong, there are some stores where you can buy the things you need with Bitcoin, even clothes. Like overstock, maybe you should check it out, you will find most of things you need there. But it is not really like Gamiss, but it’s still good, though Gamiss is slightly better than their site.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[RTfSzeeLn9ThHfFhe]
Superzpay

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:51:12 PM

It is a nice idea to buy clothes with Bitcoin but I never find any stores accepting Bitcoin payments. Really seems to be very interesting accepting Bitcoin for buying clothes and in some countries, they are accepting in stores also.
Nope, wrong, there are some stores where you can buy the things you need with Bitcoin, even clothes. Like overstock, maybe you should check it out, you will find most of things you need there. But it is not really like Gamiss, but it’s still good, though Gamiss is slightly better than their site.
in my opinion, this is not the time to spend your bitcoins on the expendables and try to keep this as an investment so that you can have much more money when this volatility will be over. Another thing is that the demand is increasing day by day and all the store holder especially the online store holders want to gather some handsome amount of bitcoin so that they can take the most advantage of the situation. So its better not to share your profit until this volatility is over.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:27:16 PM

You can indeed easily use a debit card for your bitcoins to succeed on such websites, I think it can really solve the problems by this but keep in mind they are having sometimes pretty high fee's.
You should look at the debit card with the lowest fee's.
yes sir bitcoin debit card or credit using people easily buy many domestic need materials such as shoes, coat and suit, decorative apparel, etc. 

jostorres

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:56:20 PM

These days bitcoin acceptance is getting more around the different markets and  more online digital goods stores have started accepting bitcoin than offline stores. but people started to sell printed clothes for certain amounts in bitcoin.
Right now, there is no such kind of shop which is accepting bitcoin at the cost of paying the bills for buying clothes or any other thing related to clothing. There are certain online shopping stores from where you can buy the clothes using your bitcoins.

However, this trend will be changed in the coming days as the number of traders are planning of accepting bitcoin especially the ones sitting in the international market.

▀███▄ ▀███▄
     ▄██▄  ▀███▄ ▀███▄
   ▄██████▄  ▀███▄ ▀███▄
 ▄█████████▀   ▀███▄ ▀███
█████████▀       ▀█████▀ ▄█
███████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███
█████▀               ▄███▀
███▀ ▄█▄           ▄███▀ ▄█
█▀ ▄█████▄       ▄███▀ ▄███
  █████████▄   ▄███▀ ▄███▀
   ▀█████████▄  ▀██████▀
     ▀█████████▄  ▀██▀
       ▀█████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄          ▄██▄  ▄▄▄▄▄
█████          ████  █████
█████ ▄▄        ▀▀   █████        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄            ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄
█████ ████▄   ▐████▌ ███████   ▄█████   ▄███████▄      ▄███████▄     ▄███████▄
█████ ██████  ▐████▌ ███████  ▄██████  ███████████    ███████████   ████▀▀▀████
█████   █████ ▐████▌ █████    █████▀  █████   █████  █████   ▀▀▀▀  █████ ███████
▀████▄▄▄████▀ ▐████▌ ▀████▄   █████   ▀████▄▄ █████  ▀████   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████▄▄▄
 ▀█████████▀  ▐████▌  ▀█████  █████    ▀█████ █████   ▀█████████▀   ▀███████▄
   ▀▀███▀▀    ▐████▌    ▀▀██  █████      ▀▀██ █████     ▀▀███▀▀       ▀▀███▀▀▀
®
Token of Tunisia Racing F1 City
██████████████████████████████  ████████  ██████  ████  ██  █  █
WHITEPAPER
ANN THREAD

█  █  ██  ████  ██████  ████████  ██████████████████████████████
         FACEBOOK         TWITTER         YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM         
.PRE-ICO.Jan 25th, 2018
Feb 25th, 2018

....ICO....Feb 25th, 2018
Mar 25th, 2018
[Bitrace
Trading
Partner

]
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 513

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:10:44 PM

I saw a clothing store that took payment in bitcoins, so there is a chance) I think the entrance of bitcoin as the crypto currency on the stock exchange - is already a success.  Cheesy
It's a success but we have been dealing with many problems on this thing, transactions are being stuck with the high fees. And this is the record now that bitcoin has 284k transactions that are unconfirmed and this is not really normal. Before when it went at 100k unconfirmed transactions it is that much but now is getting worse although businesses like t-shirt for bitcoin is still applicable but you need to pay for higher fee for the priority.

santapants

Activity: 28

Magical, mystical, wonderwoman.

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 05:23:53 AM

i have a bitcoin t-shirt shop and I accept bitcoin:) https://wewearcrypto.com

Epic Bitcoin T-Shirts at https://wewearcrypto.com
Flowzer

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:00:11 AM

now bitcoin can be used in various activities of transaction or sale and purchase like fiat money. you can buy clothes with bitcoin but at the right price because bitcoin prices change from time to time. I think than you spend it on clothing you'd better hold your bitcoin to get a higher bitcoin price. you will get the benefits of bitcoin that you can use to buy clothes.

AIDAP2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICSANN
SERVICE ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ TwitterGithubTelegramMedium ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vintages

Activity: 210
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

That's very good.
And it will be equally good if more countries adapt that method.
One don't have to put every of their details online just because they want to purchase some goods. With bitcoin its way more better and easily.
I don't think my country is adapting this or even planing to.
And if I think of trying to purchase from the above site.
I keep on wondering what the customs duty fees will be.
And worst part of it, they don't collect bitcoin.

ozm0823

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:30:29 AM

I heard in London there is an option that you can buy your ticket using by BTC.

yvesp110

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:15:18 PM

i have a bitcoin t-shirt shop and I accept bitcoin:) https://wewearcrypto.com
Bitcoin T-shirt is really a wonderful way of making people aware of bitcoin and helping them in changing their lives because of bitcoin. As far as buying clothes with bitcoin is concerned, I don’t really think so that this is a good idea. You can buy the clothes by using your paper money as well. There is no need of wasting your most valuable asset in a way like this. Holding of bitcoin cam help you earn far more than just a pair of clothes.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▀▓▓▓▓▀
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

██▌          ▄▄           █████████  ██▌
    ██▌         ▀█▀           ██▌        ██▌
    ██▌▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄   ▄█▄▄▄▄  ██▌        ██▌ ▄▄▄     ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄  ▄▄▄
    ███▀▀▀███▄  ▐█▌ ▀▀██▀▀▀▀  █████████  ██▌  ██▄   ███  ▄██▀▀▀██▄  ▐███▀▀▀█▀
    ██▌    ▐██  ▐█▌   ██▌     ██▌        ██▌   ██▄ ███  ▐██▄▄▄▄▄██  ▐██
    ██▌     ██  ▐█▌   ██▌     ██▌        ██▌    █████   ▐██         ▐██
    ██▌▄ ▄▄██▀  ▐█▌   ██▌  ▄  ██▌        ██▌     ███     ███▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▐██
    ▀▀▀███▀▀    ▐▀▀    ▀▀██▀  ▀▀▌        ▀▀     ██▀        ▀▀██▀▀▀   ▀▀
                                               ██▌
                                              ██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BUY AND SELL BTC
.FOR USD.
SECURE, LICENSED, TRUSTED
         ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
      ▄██▀ ▄▄▄▄     ▀██▄
     ██▀▄█████▓▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██▄
    █▓ ▐██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓█
    █▓▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▓█
     ██▄  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▀  ▄██
      ▀▓█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▓▀
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
          █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
            ▐▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀▓▓█
              ▓▓
              ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
          ▄█████████████████▄
        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███████████▄
      ▄████▓█▀     ▄▀▀██████████▄
     ▄▓██▓▀   ▄▄▄    ▄████████████
     ████   █▓████▄███████████████▌
    ▐██▌   ▐▓██████████████████████
    ▐█▓      ▀████           ██████
    ▐▓██▌  ▄█████▌ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▐████▌
     ███▓██▓█████▌           ▐████
      ▀▓█████████▌           ▐███
       ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
         ▀▀██████████████████▀
             ▀▀██▓████▓██▀▀
              ▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄▄
           ▄█▓▀░░▒░░  ░░▒░░▀█▄
         ▄█▀░               ░░▓█
        ▐▓▀  ▄    ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄  ░▓█
        ▓▓   ▐█  █▀ ▓▌ ▓▄▄▓▌  ▐▓
        ▐▓    ▐█▓▌  ▓▌ ▓▌      ▓▓
         ▓█▄                  ▄▓░
        █▓▒▓█▄             ▄▄▓▓▓█▄
      ▄▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓█▄
    ▄▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▀█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▒▒▒▒▒▓▀   ▀█▓▒▒▒▒▓▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            ▓▒▒▓▀       ▀▓▒▒▓▀
             ▀▀           ▀▀▀
[
jojowar

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:16:23 AM

Thanks for giving the site where to buy clothes with bitcoin. Most of the apparel company do not accept bitcoin as payment but if you have at least 1 bitcoin wow! there are so many nice clothes that you can buy in 1 bitcoin. Just convert it in your fiat money because the value of bitcoin today is very high.

paulGems

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:22:49 PM

It's just becoming a success. More and more online stores will start accepting bitcoins come 2018. So you will get to buy not only clothes with bitcoin but also other commodities.

Buy Watches wit BTC (http://www.gemwatches.com)
Stooked

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

Bitcoin have value more than to be used to buy/sell clothes we use bitcoin as investment.

buying/selling clothes will be rule of altcoins

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
supercanada1

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:38:34 PM

I heard in London there is an option that you can buy your ticket using by BTC.
I know it is not hard to buy clothes with bitcoin and now several companies are accepting bitcoin as a payment. Now in my countries bitcoin is helping people to buy a lot of other things like clothes and online shopping I have bitcoin and I am going to save it or will use it to online shop for clothing and buying all objects that are related to bitcoin today. Saving and spending will make your future bright and secure.
Lena1234

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:22:21 PM

Just checked the prices and it's quite low, did anyone tried to purchase something at this, and about the fee of transport, does this website send international? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
fiomcorka

Activity: 355

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:47:07 AM

There are certain online shopping stores like that of amazon and eBay etc. which can be used to buy the clothes by giving away your bitcoins. However, I don’t think so that this is really a good idea of spending your bitcoins. Clothing items can even be bought by paying the bill in the form of paper money. There is nothing good in wasting your bitcoins by spending them at such kind of places.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Supported by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
John McAfee     
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
Triffin

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:00:02 PM

Thanks for giving the site where to buy clothes with bitcoin. Most of the apparel company do not accept bitcoin as payment but if you have at least 1 bitcoin wow! there are so many nice clothes that you can buy in 1 bitcoin. Just convert it in your fiat money because the value of bitcoin today is very high.
There are certain online shopping stores which have announced this thing that their customers can shop and can buy the clothes by paying the bill in the form of bitcoin. This is indeed a very good thing and it will help bitcoin in gaining more fame and reputation but even then we should try not to go for buying of clothes by paying in the form of bitcoin. Instead, we need to hold our bitcoins for larger profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.