Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 60579 times)
zvh02882

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:31:55 AM

For your country, it supports and my country does not support. I also want my country, I also want to buy things with bitcoin because I quite like the method of payment  Grin Grin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:59:18 PM

If my country should eventually consider bitcoin as an option or a major retail store whether offline or online should consider it, I would definitely give it a trial. But what I won't do is to order from abroad where I won't get to evaluate what I want to buy and the same time not able to return it. For this reason, I would prefer to convert my btc to fiat and use it to buy whatever I want to buy around here.
Budening

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:42:55 PM

This is very good news, thank you for the information. But I do not know where your country comes from now? because every country in the world has a different web site. If in my country in Indonesia until now I have not found a shop that will be paid goods with bitcoin. I hope one day Indonesia will be like that.
#regardforsucces

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Hasan905

Activity: 145
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:50:34 AM

Frankly speaking, I do not know anything about buying anything using Bitcoin,. But I'll be very happy if i can buy somthing directly using my bitcoin...
Yukyzu

Activity: 277

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:35:41 AM

for more ease you should exchange your btc with usd or currency used in your country, because to buy clothes will be more attractive clothing choices if you use a common currency in your country.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

For your country, it supports and my country does not support. I also want my country, I also want to buy things with bitcoin because I quite like the method of payment  Grin Grin

I also want to know what are the countries they are supporting for shipping the clothes which are purchased with Bitcoin. I think can we pay directly with Bitcoin, but I want to know another thing whether they are legit one or not?

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
rijwanjaelani

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:29:24 PM

I encountered a lot of clothes site or online shop from Facebook but I cannot seen clothes shop who accepts bitcoin in exchange of their product. Moreover in this time I cannot use my bitcoin in exchange of any goods or products. Because bitcoin value now was still growing up and I think it's good for all users.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:59:50 PM

I encountered a lot of clothes site or online shop from Facebook but I cannot seen clothes shop who accepts bitcoin in exchange of their product. Moreover in this time I cannot use my bitcoin in exchange of any goods or products. Because bitcoin value now was still growing up and I think it's good for all users.

Don't worry still you can buy with your bitcoin in the site called purse.io. This site will redirect you to amazon site. In that you can purchase the clothings or anything with the bitcoins. Additionally you can get the some percentage discount to your purse.io account. You can get credit balance which can be useful in the future buyings.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:08:48 PM

You understand that the price of a crypto currency is very unstable and therefore buy some things you can lose your money, because the price of things does not change because the price of Bitcoin changes.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:10:02 AM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

There are store shopping who is bitcoin accepted try to check this one http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted it might gonna help I think, but I'm not sure depending on you if you're gonna like it. Happy shopping  Wink
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

There are store shopping who is bitcoin accepted try to check this one http://www.coinrebates.com/stores/bitcoin-accepted it might gonna help I think, but I'm not sure depending on you if you're gonna like it. Happy shopping  Wink
For online shopping it is easy to buy  clothes with bitcoin, but if we talk about the offline shops then in my area i do not think that there are is any shop who accept bitcoin for buying cloths, i think there is only one general store who have recently start accepting bitcoin for shopping but still majority of people even do not know about bitcoin therefore they are still not getting satisfactory response from the people.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:35:32 PM

Wow the prices are unbelievable. Am in the Bahamas right now anybody with an idea of how it will be delivered to me if i buy it? I found a lot of boots i really like there at very cheap and affordable prices.
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:05:35 AM

i have to bit coins in buying clothes. really it is good to use.i like to buy in west side, biba, jockey, juliet branded clothes. mostly i like to use west street my favorite. it is very cheap to buy so i like to buy clothing, stuff, and other electronics.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:51:26 AM

i have to bit coins in buying clothes. really it is good to use.i like to buy in west side, biba, jockey, juliet branded clothes. mostly i like to use west street my favorite. it is very cheap to buy so i like to buy clothing, stuff, and other electronics.

Right but some shopping is using the bitcoin most of the people not use it. It ya best for the shopping it will save your money. before you use the bitcoin for the purchase you check it here bitcoin use or not it ya important. you need to purche to use the bitcoin you will use the bitcoin users weep sit it ya good for the shopping   
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

Wow this is really nice to see the bitcoin growing fast and the importance of the bitcoin is increasing as the markets and the shopping malls are accepting the bitcoin. It is the time of the digital money and the people are trying to buy the things online and they are investing the money in the online services so this is the era of the knowledge and the modern age it is.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:51:08 PM

for more ease you should exchange your btc with usd or currency used in your country, because to buy clothes will be more attractive clothing choices if you use a common currency in your country.
For now, this seems to be the best way to go about it in most countries since there is not much site coming up yet to accept bitcoin as payment method or even get one that may accept bitcoin in another country and get it shipped to you in your own country.

Fortunately, purse.io started a pretty good idea for their users in some countries to sell stuffs and get paid in bitcoins using their escrow system which is pretty fantastic.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
francesyrus

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:32:59 AM

It is a big development that there is online store who accept bitcoin as mode of payment. I heard that there is also hotels that also accept bitcoin. I do hope that someday many stores not only online would accept bitcoins as one of their mode of payment.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:41:07 AM

It is a big development that there is online store who accept bitcoin as mode of payment. I heard that there is also hotels that also accept bitcoin. I do hope that someday many stores not only online would accept bitcoins as one of their mode of payment.

It's one of my best moment when there are stores that are accepting payments with bitcoin. I have seen some merchant but those merchants aren't covering my place so I would stay with selling of bitcoin then buying of the clothes that I prefer but I know one day we'll be able to shop with amazon and alibaba directly with bitcoin. Now, they are still not accepting but one day they will.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:54:35 AM

Buying clothes with bitcoin was not possible few years back but now there are so many shopping stores from you can get any kind of clothes by giving away your bitcoins. The thing is you need to think wisely before spending your bitcoins just for the sake of buying clothes. It is because of the reason that you can easily afford buying of clothes at the cost of paper money as well. There is no point of wasting your bitcoins.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:23:42 AM

Well, I believe that there is not any place that you can buy these clothes with bitcoin. Currently, the only way to do is to exchange your bitcoin into real money and use it to buy whatever you want. As you can see, although bitcoin is very famous, there are not many stores that accept bitcoin due to many different reasons. You have to wait for a few more years for the dream to come true

You have not understood the purpose of Bitcoin yet. If I turn Bitcoin into real money, why use Bitcoin? The purpose here is to recognize and promote Bitcoin as a payment method. But I still respect you.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: