Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2018, 05:25:37 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying clothes with bitcoins?  (Read 59763 times)
futile-resistance

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

You need to buy a whole lot of clothes because the fee is going to kill you if it's only for single t-shirt.
I will suggest not to shop or buy clothes by paying in the form of bitcoin. Bitcoin is not meant for spending it to buy some clothes. It is meant for something big. You can buy clothes using your bitcoins but I think holding of bitcoins for little longer rather than that of spending them in a way like this is most appropriate choice. You can buy the clothes by paying in the form of paper money as well.

██       ▄▄▄       ██
     ████    ▄█████▄    ████
      ████   ███████   ████
       ████  ▀█████▀  ████
 ██     ████   ▀▀▀   ████     ██
████     ████       ████     ████
 ████     ████     ████     ████
  ████     ████   ████     ████
   ████     ████ ████     ████
    ████     ███████     ████
     ████     █████     ████
      ████     ███     ████
       ████           ████
        ████         ████
         ████       ████
          ████     ████
           ████▄ ▄████

..........███           ███  ███  ███           ███                 ███   ███               ███
...........███         ███   ▀▀▀   ███         ███   ▄██████████▄   ███   ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
............███       ███    ███    ███       ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ███   ███   ███████████████
.............███     ███     ███     ███     ███               ██   ███   ███   ███▀        ███
..............███   ███      ███      ███   ███      ████████████   ███   ███   ███         ███
...............███ ███       ███       ███ ███      ██         ██   ███   ███   ███         ███
................█████        ███        █████       ██▄       ▄██   ███   ███   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
.................███         ███         ███        ▀███████████▀   ███   ███   ▀████████████▀
every item has a story
   █
  ███
   ███
    ███
 █   ███
███   ███
 ███   ██
  ███
   ███
    ███
     ███
      ███
.ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN.

.PRE SALE▬...
14th May 2018
     █
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███   █
███   ███
██   ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███

██████████████▄
██         █████▄
██ ██   ██ ███████▄
██  ██ ██  █████████
██   ███   █████████
██                ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ██
██            ██  ██
██                ██
████████████████████
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tambu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:25:48 AM

Now a days there are already establishment accepting BTC as a payment.
In the future Cryptocurrency become a regular currency that you can by in the store anytime you wanted.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Cynthia Adoma

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:56:05 AM

That would have been awesome because I love shopping for clothes but I'm from Nigeria and there's no online shopping platform that accepts bitcoin as a medium of payment for clothes. But some persons are becoming knowledgeable in crypto currency trading and it would be long for an E-commerce platform to emerge.
supermam

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:12:27 PM

It is possible nowadays that there are already online shops or business that are accepting bitcoins as payment for buying clothes  and that will be a great help especially to people who have no time at all.

konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:48:04 PM

Great!! E-commerce site will start accepting bitcoins so that more and more people will start knowing about it !!
Kayum10029

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

yes i can do, really i buy my clothing with bitcoin transaction money.last week i earn 30$ by Twitter campaign and exchanged it and buy some favorite dress.

stockkhome

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:02:28 PM

The location here plays a crucial role so without knowing it it wouldn`t be effective to provide you with a site
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:49:16 PM

I wouldn't mind using bitcoin for buying clothes or any thing that i will use for my self as long as the price is very cheap compared to paying fiat because they can earn in bitcoin through passage of time which is unfair for us traders of bitcoin if we will pay the same exact amount in fiat.

Babatunde1989

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:47:22 PM

It's depends on the location you are for example in my country  you can not use bitcoin to buy cloths or such items.so you need to do more research on that.
VipCoin00

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:44:32 PM

The location here plays a crucial role so without knowing it it wouldn`t be effective to provide you with a site
If you buy clothes with a very large amount then I think you can buy with bitcoin, but if you only buy a small amount then this is not a wise choice because of the current transaction fee. bitcoin is great.
TraiKH

Activity: 93

TOKEN SALE is LIVE || CRYPTOSOLARTECH.ORG

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:27:48 AM

If you buy clothes with a very large amount then I think you can buy with bitcoin, but if you only buy a small amount then this is not a wise choice because of the current transaction fee. bitcoin is great.
I used bitcoin to buy coffee and used daily household appliances and I felt very satisfied.

▀▀▀▀ [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ] ▀▀▀▀
BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD
TOKEN SALE is LIVE || CRYPTOSOLARTECH.ORG
arrivabazza

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

Since a little while ago there are many websites right now offering bitcoin payment for global customers, I purchased a big Dota 2 Axe statue using bitcoin 1 year ago as this guys charged no fees for Bitcoin payments, I believe these guys were cryptoenthusiasts eager to obtain BTC safely and it was actually a really good plan. I mean you as a company cannot get scammed when accepting BTC payments.
pisston

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:00:14 PM

Since a little while ago there are many websites right now offering bitcoin payment for global customers, I purchased a big Dota 2 Axe statue using bitcoin 1 year ago as this guys charged no fees for Bitcoin payments, I believe these guys were cryptoenthusiasts eager to obtain BTC safely and it was actually a really good plan. I mean you as a company cannot get scammed when accepting BTC payments.
To date, quite a large number of Bitcoin Hunters are trying to get them illegally. Therefore, you need to be wary of all the resources that offer their services for crypto currency. It is in this way that they try to deceive and take away your coins. I believe that today there is still no infrastructure to use Bitcoin to buy different things.

gangboorish

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:45:37 AM

It would depend on the location you are in. There are some local shops that accept btc but there are others that don’t because of regulations.
hakata_sio

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

Now fee is too high I think the fee will be higher than the price of clothes to buy Cry
CurtisNDavis

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

Now fee is too high I think the fee will be higher than the price of clothes to buy Cry

beside fee your location play the main reason to buy clothes. if you country is away you will pay for fee and shipping more prices.

for small transaction bitcoin is so bad
btcbtq

Activity: 136

Your Exclusive Bitcoin Boutique

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:23:00 AM

We have suits, sneakers, and Rolex watches for bitcoin. Feel free to checkout our Marketplace thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2589716

THE BTC BTQ - Your Exclusive Bitcoin Boutique (http://thebtcbtq.com)
thecoder2017

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

I think buying clothes with Bitcoin is advisable to people who are busy and have no time to go shopping and transactions with big amount. It's very hard to pay transactions with small amount through Bitcoin.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
skillink

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:35:38 PM

Good, I will try to buy clothes with Bitcoin and I see a lot of good clothes at a cheap price

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
           ▄█▄
         ▄█████▄
       ▄████▀████▄
     ▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
   ▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
 ▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
 ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
   ▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
          █████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Kayum10029

Activity: 280

The Future of Decentralized Financial Services

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:49:26 PM

I found this site this days http://www.gamiss.com

Can I buy this somewhere with bitcoins, prices are very cheap, and I saw some very nice clothes there. I wonder is there some similar site, where we can use our bitcoins to buy it. Now I need to ask people with credit cards to buy me this, I dont have one. But with bitcoins I would be able to buy it by myself.

of course  i buy clothes and fabrics by bitcoin. bitcoin is favorite online virtual currency and bitcoin popularity increasing worldwide.  in future bitcoin will be the number one digital currency in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.