Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Racist German IOTA mods ban  (Read 1442 times)
Eliovp ` (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:33:25 PM

Racist German IOTA mod on slack just banned me for no reason.

Some guy with a German email address tried to scam me with fake escrow and when I flagged it up he started calling me a nigger by pm then the German mod immediately took his side with no proof or evidence shown and called me a nigger by pm then banned me.

Fucking racist German scum.

I would advise not buying IOTA at current prices, they will crash as soon as they hit an exchange.

There are only around 300 holders of IOTA so unless they significantly spread the IOTA it is destined to fail.  We hold the cards not the IOTA holders.

Stop buying and watch them sweat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 07:37:58 PM

Some guy with a German email address tried to scam me with fake escrow and when I flagged it up he started calling me a nigger by pm then the German mod immediately took his side with no proof or evidence shown and called me a nigger by pm then banned me.

I would advise not buying IOTA at current prices, they will crash as soon as they hit an exchange.

There are only around 300 holders of IOTA so unless they significantly spread the IOTA it is destined to fail.  We hold the cards not the IOTA holders.

What is IOTA ? Why not show screenshots of these guys if it is how they treat. I think they just called you names for a reaction. Try not give people like this a reaction. Sorry about your bad time.

Eliovp ` (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 07:40:08 PM

No screenshots because they banned me so cant access the account.

It was totally unexpected as I had done nothing wrong.

There is something very wrong with the people running IOTA and I am not the first one to say this.

I have decided to report this racist abuse by members and mods of the IOTA slack channel to the owners of slack and insist they close them down.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:19:53 PM

Your newbie account adds a lot of credibility to your words...

EDIT: What did happen to your Admiral_Bit account, by the way?
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 09:45:25 PM

So you were trying to buy some IOTA, had a bad experience, and now you suddenly think it is destined to fail?
Eliovp ` (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:52:28 AM

Your newbie account adds a lot of credibility to your words...

EDIT: What did happen to your Admiral_Bit account, by the way?

Another IOTA shill trying to make me out a liar by throwing around lies.

Looking from your posts you seem to be in the IOTA devs pocket.

Being a newbie here does not make me a liar.

I have now reported the racist abuse from members and mods on the slack channel and they have emailed me saying they will investigate the claim and take action as required.

Looks like IOTA on slack will soon be shut down for breaching slacks terms and conditions.

So you were trying to buy some IOTA, had a bad experience, and now you suddenly think it is destined to fail?

The current dispersion of IOTA will lead to failure unless there is a more wide stream distribution and adoption.  This will not occur at current prices.
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:01:38 AM

Let me quote you:

[...]
[...]

And you play the race card?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 08:41:07 AM

Another IOTA shill trying to make me out a liar by throwing around lies.

Dude, you looking for attention using the same trick again and again under different sockpuppets, no need to be David Copperfield to see who you are.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:30:40 AM

Iota slack has over 800 members. There is no racism problem. There is just a problem with scammers and antagonists which come up every week.

Especially "Admiral_bit" who was lurking and loitering for months to get a chance to goof up. Either because he's a scammer too, or because he missed the ICO and tries to get a piece of the pie.

Mods are banning and protecting everyone as good as they can but the weeds are still growing.

So everyone who believes this wannabe here: just join slack yourself and make up your mind.

There are people from everywhere around the globe. The race-card is bullshit.

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
Scott J
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:59:29 AM

Ha, you might be onto something there, Colombo!  Grin

iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:41:17 PM

Ha, you might be onto something there, Colombo!  Grin

Hilarious. He doesn't seem to know that CfB is the developer of Iota.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:02:01 PM

don't worry the iota clones are here already and giving them out for free instead of charging you 33x manipulated ico prices.

Just keep your BTC

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:03:45 PM

don't worry the iota clones are here already and giving them out for free instead of charging you 33x manipulated ico prices.

Just keep your BTC

After you were caught on outright lies noone on this forum trusts your words.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:37:34 PM

Just keep your BTC

After you were caught on outright lies noone on this forum trusts your words.

We've had this discussion before. You lost. Please stop repeating this  nonsense in an attempt to deflect from your current scam.

Please refer to this thread to refresh your memory

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1596208.0

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:39:41 PM

We've had this discussion before. You lost. Please stop repeating this  nonsense in an attempt to deflect from your current scam.

Even here you lied. I think you should refresh your memory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM36ED544iE
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:00:51 PM

Even here you lied. I think you should refresh your memory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM36ED544iE

Your video is proof? Sure it's very amusing and credit to the person whom created it. However, I see no evidence here that I told a lie.

I think not.

I have not lied, I explained it clearly on the thread I quoted for you above. Have another read. You are misrepresenting what I said. Whether you're doing this due to a language barrier or intentionally trying to misrepresent as a diversion to your scam I have no idea.

Ask me if you need clarification.

You still refused to answer why the initial distribution of IOTA tokens was so alarmingly narrow and raised only a fraction of all the other large and well marketed ICO's on this board. This eth, maid, lisk, wave, etc.... I still await your answer. Yet you seem only able to accuse me of lying and yet bring no evidence of such.  Please do yourself a favour and get IOTA out because I see some clones that are already on the verge of release. These devs are actually giving the tokens out for FREE?? not charging 33x the ico prices they charged themselves.

I'll await both the proof of my lies and even more IMPORTANTLY your answer (defence) of the tiny narrow initial distribution of your tokens that are now going for 33x the ico price.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:06:54 PM

Your video is proof?

I think not.

I have not lied, I explained it clearly on the thread I quoted for you above. Have another read. You are misrepresenting what I said. Whether you're doing this due to a language barrier or intentionally trying to misrepresent as a diversion to your scam I have no idea.

You are just making excuses, I'm not going to start this convo again. A lot of people know that you lied, only newbies can be fooled by your tricks.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:12:12 PM

Your video is proof?

I think not.

You are just making excuses, I'm not going to start this convo again. A lot of people know that you lied, only newbies can be fooled by your tricks.

You do not wish to start the convo again since you know it will end in the very same way : You having no proof that I lied (because it did not happen) and the big questions that hang over your project being raised again.

Imagine I should bring up some of your previous comments regarding the use of sock puppets and it being of no consequence since this forum does not matter and other investors ignorant of the fact will be found outside of this board. This would be far more damning since you leading another major project/scam on this board. I am merely and observer.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:22:03 PM

You do not wish to start the convo again since you know it will end in the very same way : You having no proof that I lied (because it did not happen) and the big questions that hang over your project being raised again.

No, I don't wish to start the convo again because you will again go into full reality denial mode, you are already going into it. So I just don't wish to waste my time.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:36:56 PM

No, I don't wish to start the convo again because you will again go into full reality denial mode, you are already going into it. So I just don't wish to waste my time.

You need only to provide the facts/observable evidence to confirm your accusations. That is all I ask and anyone else can expect.  Reality denial? I deny only your baseless and groundless accusations that lack any proof or substance. Sorry if that is a denial of your reality.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: