Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Speculation Thread (Charts and Analysis Included ;))  (Read 22308 times)
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:46:48 AM

NXT/BTC:  Has the Accumulation Phase Begun?

[img]https://i.imgur.com/fyKZ5cx.png[/img

Here's what most traders of cryptocurrencies want to keep quiet about:  When their favorite coins/tokens are in a phase of accumulation.  Cheesy

They don't want it to be prematurely pumped before they have filled their bags as they want to gain the maximum profit (in BTC) possible that they can take from the market.  As for the chart, please notice the last red spikes in volume.  Imho, that's the last of the big sell downs and it's highly possible that there will be none as large as that anymore.  So it's probably safe to start accumulating some NXT now.

Please comment below.  

I am personnaly in, and watching the comment below of jacafbiz makes me even more bullish. but I don't have crystal ball, only the future will tell.

EDIT: but still monitoring that closely, don't want to get affected by a bitcoin bullrun.

Yeah that's the thing.  The equation has changed because BTC is still rising to who knows how high.  So it might be better to hold everything in BTC right now or short sell some altcoins as mentioned in this thread.  REP/BTC is looking more and more ripe for the picking for shorting, I will keep monitoring it and will do an analysis if need me.  GL.

I can't see your post on REP/BTC, can you please paste the link. But I will like to ask where do you project that the BTC bull run would end
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:32:29 AM

I can't see your post on REP/BTC, can you please paste the link. But I will like to ask where do you project that the BTC bull run would end

As I said, I'll make an analysis later if needed.  I'm still in the sidelines as far as REP/BTC is concerned.  With BTC, my answer is I don't know.  I never believed in market prediction much and have never set profit taking targets or anything of that sort.  What I do as set a trailing stoploss to protect my gains but not close enough to stop me out of the trade.

I have a BTC speculation thread if you're interested:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1670362.0

And I wanted to make a Waves analysis as the current trend up seems to be waning.  Too bad Cryptrader is down so I won't be able to do that.  Please suggest me a crypto charting website and I'll do my analysis there.  Thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
markisanon2434

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Dapps will be the game changer

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:08:54 AM

NXT/BTC:  Has the Accumulation Phase Begun?

Here's what most traders of cryptocurrencies want to keep quiet about:  When their favorite coins/tokens are in a phase of accumulation.  Cheesy

They don't want it to be prematurely pumped before they have filled their bags as they want to gain the maximum profit (in BTC) possible that they can take from the market.  As for the chart, please notice the last red spikes in volume.  Imho, that's the last of the big sell downs and it's highly possible that there will be none as large as that anymore.  So it's probably safe to start accumulating some NXT now.

Please comment below.  

Sure, I am thinking the same here. I have been accumulating NXT for sometime now. I think the worst is over for now as the charts seem to tell so. I feel if NXT can make a move above 1000 /1500 sats and if it can manage to stay above these levels, we can soon expect a pump in NXT. So anyone looking to trade or invest in to NXT should get into the ride now. Just my opinion. Please do your due diligence.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:43:33 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 11:59:31 PM by tokeweed

Check out REP/BTC, that could be another good short as BTC goes up and up vs fiat.  I wish Cryptrader gets back online soon so I could post the chart and my thought process.

Edit:  I had a couple PM's asking where to short REP.  Kraken is the only exchange where you can do it.  I would prefer Poloniex though becuase of the familiar interface.  But Kraken would do if you figure out their platform.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:03:17 AM

WAVES/BTC:  I'm out for now.

I've been meaning to get a post about Waves the minute this sell down happened because it hit my stoploss at .00045, .00046 and .00047 BTC, but Cryptrader was down and the moment it went up a day later, I got lazy.  Tongue

Anyway, yeah, I'm out of Waves but there's one thing that perplexes me.  Where is the volume spike?  It would tend to make me think that the whales that got this pumping in the first place are still holding.  But that's a big maybe.  Let's see what developments come up in the coming weeks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:42:31 AM

I've been meaning to get a post about Waves the minute this sell down happened because it hit my stoploss at .00045, .00046 and .00047 BTC, but Cryptrader was down and the moment it went up a day later, I got lazy.  Tongue

Anyway, yeah, I'm out of Waves but there's one thing that perplexes me.  Where is the volume spike?  It would tend to make me think that the whales that got this pumping in the first place are still holding.  But that's a big maybe.  Let's see what developments come up in the coming weeks.

maybe the whale started dumping from the first spike until the last one
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:52:39 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 04:03:38 AM by tokeweed

Yeah.  That's the smartest way to go about it.  It doesn't break the trend right away after the dump within the first spike and the second, giving the whales to slowly sell their coins to clueless, willing bagholders.  The last dump were probably the bagholders finally realizing what's really going on and then proceeded to panic sell their holdings really quick.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 03:58:11 AM

Yeah.  That's the smartest way to go about it.  It doesn't break the trend right away after the dump after the first spike giving the whales to slowly sell their coins to clueless, willing bagholders.  The last dump were probably the bagholders finally realizing what's really going on and then proceeded to panic sell their holdings really quick.
so with your assessment its a dump coming from the bag holders and whales who really got the price while its still cheap and now they are dumping it to make more panic and to cash out their earnings? just asking because i love when you make assessment its cool to chase the price and it will turned to profitable if placing an entry in the right timing. 
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 04:51:26 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 05:01:45 AM by tokeweed

Yeah.  That's the smartest way to go about it.  It doesn't break the trend right away after the dump after the first spike giving the whales to slowly sell their coins to clueless, willing bagholders.  The last dump were probably the bagholders finally realizing what's really going on and then proceeded to panic sell their holdings really quick.
so with your assessment its a dump coming from the bag holders and whales who really got the price while its still cheap and now they are dumping it to make more panic and to cash out their earnings? just asking because i love when you make assessment its cool to chase the price and it will turned to profitable if placing an entry in the right timing.  

To simplify this is what usually happens in pump and dumps.  The whales and the insiders buy low and then they pump the coin selling high to the would be bagholders.  The whales and insiders leave and the bagholders realize that the coin isn't getting much higher anymore.  Some of the bagholders get lucky by selling first making them a small profit or making them break even.  But most of the bagholders sell at a loss.  While some stay in denial and don't sell, making them the real ultimate bagholders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Tinfoilwhale

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 07:34:53 AM

Interesting. From what I can tell is around 120-150 BTC just exited in one big swoosh. Might have been just one guy.

Since BTC price changed so much over the past months I'm talking cents here. Around 80% of all my Waves I bought in August-September for an average of 19$ cents each, so those I'm still holding.
The ones I bought in October I sold when the drop happened at a tiny win.

The bottom seems to be 25 cents right now. If it drops below that I'm very open to buy in big.
sandiman

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 08:48:17 AM

Interesting. From what I can tell is around 120-150 BTC just exited in one big swoosh. Might have been just one guy.

Since BTC price changed so much over the past months I'm talking cents here. Around 80% of all my Waves I bought in August-September for an average of 19$ cents each, so those I'm still holding.

The bottom seems to be 25 cents right now. If it drops below that I'm very open to buy in big.

I think you bought your waves with bitcoins, thus if you are trying to rationalize your loss talking in cents, welcome to the bag holder club.
Tinfoilwhale

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 09:31:15 AM

I think you bought your waves with bitcoins, thus if you are trying to rationalize your loss talking in cents, welcome to the bag holder club.

Not at all actually.
I convert crypto to fiat every 2-4 months on average. All I care about is: I go in with 10k$, I come out with say 12k$. For those 2k$ extra I buy real things. Like say a holiday, clothes or other expenses. I don't understand what sounds so irrational about it and what an outdateed Satoshi price has to do with it.

Sure if it matters to you that much I bought in between 27-34K Satoshi months ago, back then BTC was 610$, now it's 730$.

If I would sell all my Waves for fiat right now I'm at big +.
sandiman

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 11:27:02 AM

Not at all actually.
I convert crypto to fiat every 2-4 months on average. All I care about is: I go in with 10k$, I come out with say 12k$. For those 2k$ extra I buy real things. Like say a holiday, clothes or other expenses. I don't understand what sounds so irrational about it and what an outdateed Satoshi price has to do with it.

Sure if it matters to you that much I bought in between 27-34K Satoshi months ago, back then BTC was 610$, now it's 730$.

If I would sell all my Waves for fiat right now I'm at big +.

"not all actually" i've seen better lies, where did you buy waves with $??

Moreover, now that it's clear that you invested in btc, you have to compare return vs btc, what if I tell you that it could have been much better to keep your money in btc and not waves depending on when you invested? that falacy...
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:56:44 AM

Steem:  Poised to Breakout?

After months and months of falling it has to end somewhere, right?  Well wait no further (possibly), because it looks like Steem has finally hit rock bottom and there's no other way to go but up.  Yes I said it!  Grin  So at least the people who converted their investment to Steem Power (lol) have something to look forward to and be happy (hopeful) about.  But then again this is the market, there's no saying where this will really go.  We'll have to wait and see.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 03:42:33 AM

REP/BTC:  It's up!  No it's down.  It's up!  Nope.

Another good short could be REP/BTC (REP/XBT at Kraken where you can actually short it).  After two bull traps, where the majority who are trading this bought into, there seems to be a small number of those who has finally conceded and started to accept that REP is indeed going down.  I mean think about it, they have nothing to show for after all these years and after all the hype.  But who knows what's really is going on in Augur's development, my concern is the price of REP and how to make profit from its movements.  And it looks like its maybe gonna go down some more.  What do you think?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:21:36 AM

Tokeweed, I noticed that Waves has moved back to 40Ksat this morning what is your toake on this. looking at your earlier post concerning the dump
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:00:30 PM

Tokeweed, I noticed that Waves has moved back to 40Ksat this morning what is your toake on this. looking at your earlier post concerning the dump

It's most probably a bull trap.  I haven't taken a look at the latest chart yet, but I will as soon as I get back home and post it here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 04:42:11 AM

STEEM/BTC:  Is That it???

What looked like it might make 10x returns is looking like another fake out once again.  When it 'broke out' yesterday I was excited to make a post about it but I decided not to because I was afraid I would jinx it.  But still nothing happened, anyway so might as well start talking about it now.

SO, is that it?  Is the party over?  Did the pumpers who set this up gotten out already?  All signs point to yes.  Notice the huge fall from the peak.  Note that it all happened yesterday.  So that's really quite weak, and chances are those traders who played it to the top were basically giving their money to and from each other.  And check out the volume...  Yup that looks like it's pretty much it. 

But then I could be wrong.  No really.  Could this be an opportunity to buy now?  Risk it to know it.  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:31:56 AM

ETH/BTC:  The Classic Bull Trap

Now I might make a fool out myself here by posting this, as this could be a last ditch attempt for the whales behind Ethereum to manipulate the price up.  It may even be an exit scam as we have all seen that the platform is in dire straits.

But anyway, look at the chart without any 'filters' and 'shades' of technical indicators that tend to make one situation look subjectively like another.  That looks a lot like a classic Bull Trap or what some would say a Dead Cat Bounce.  Don't fall for it.  If anything, it's an opportunity to get some shorts here and there.  But be careful, like I mentioned this could also be a last ditch attempt for the whales to moon this. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sandiman

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:07:44 PM

ETH/BTC:  The Classic Bull Trap

Now I might make a fool out myself here by posting this, as this could be a last ditch attempt for the whales behind Ethereum to manipulate the price up.  It may even be an exit scam as we have all seen that the platform is in dire straits.

But anyway, look at the chart without any 'filters' and 'shades' of technical indicators that tend to make one situation look subjectively like another.  That looks a lot like a classic Bull Trap or what some would say a Dead Cat Bounce.  Don't fall for it.  If anything, it's an opportunity to get some shorts here and there.  But be careful, like I mentioned this could also be a last ditch attempt for the whales to moon this. 

this is exactly why we are here, fomo short had to stop. eth may have capitulated, only the future will tell us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: