Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:29:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
Jerry S

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:52:16 PM

i still dont understand here, who is the one who deceived people? this inchain dev?
baggle

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:03:32 PM

Well, as i mentionned above, each member of the team recording a video, presenting himself, showing papers proving who he is.

Give to your investors the possibility to cause you real problems if you scam and run away. This is how i can trust you for real, supporting Inchain and not investing only a few pennies in the project.

Not a single investor would have the possibility to cause problem to a team which did the job, and finally failed, but still have been honest and transparent.

Inchain is far different from other projects, and may last years, if it fits to conjuncture, business evolution, keep going under a reasonable management.

Many legit projects didn't see their team loosing anonymity, they finally all paid the price... a crazy project not meeting the success it should have had, a failed ICO not gathering enough of funds to keep the project running...
Inchain is different, that's i guess going up to that step shouldn't be a problem.

I really wish Inchain team will be transparent, for the project to be successful and solving a large problem existing in this sphere.

Ok, I will discuss it with other team members.

Just remember any questions are welcomed.

Hi,

Did Inchain team eventually decided to loose anonymity?

Such a video would give credibility your projects, and it might also be useful to give your version of Elephant mess up.

You even may go further with some kind of questions/answer stream.

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:58:43 PM

Well, as i mentionned above, each member of the team recording a video, presenting himself, showing papers proving who he is.

Give to your investors the possibility to cause you real problems if you scam and run away. This is how i can trust you for real, supporting Inchain and not investing only a few pennies in the project.

Not a single investor would have the possibility to cause problem to a team which did the job, and finally failed, but still have been honest and transparent.

Inchain is far different from other projects, and may last years, if it fits to conjuncture, business evolution, keep going under a reasonable management.

Many legit projects didn't see their team loosing anonymity, they finally all paid the price... a crazy project not meeting the success it should have had, a failed ICO not gathering enough of funds to keep the project running...
Inchain is different, that's i guess going up to that step shouldn't be a problem.

I really wish Inchain team will be transparent, for the project to be successful and solving a large problem existing in this sphere.

Hi,

Such a video would give credibility your projects, and it might also be useful to give your version of Elephant mess up.

He did give his versoin here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16390344#msg16390344

But hosting a live Q&A is always a good move.

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 08:22:31 PM

As we explained before we have not been involved in this Elephant scam and are not responsible for this.
We have nothing to hide. If you have any questions regarding this matter, we invite you to join our QA session taking place in our slack group on Friday 5pm BST.

See you in #q_a channel.
Slack registration link: slack.inchain.io
If you already registered: inchain.slack.com

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:23:07 PM

I quote the 2nd page of a topic in the Russian branch.
This project a fraud, users revealed developers:

Thanks for the answer, but above obviously follows from posts evidence of the fact that you are a creator of elCoin, but to a management and owners have no relation and of course didn't know what there will be a project and developed it. Anyway almost all participants of the existing team participated in development the Elephant.

Sergey Primachik is the creator elCoin and a project manager denying the participation in heads and owners.

Andrey Zamovsky is the founder and the CEO of the Ambisafe company which was engaged in elCoin purse what it is told in white-paper about.

Dmitry Lazarichev - Wirex Limited (the former E-coin) worked on the joint card project, for input-output of Fiat through debit, real and the Visa virtual cards.

All three key figures took not the last place in development the Elephant, but to a management and owners naturally have no relation) And is absolutely accidental, just knowing each other, decided to organize Inchain.

I don't know, on how many they are connected with a pyramid of elevrus which threw many on a money. Found only mentioning here - https://www.reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/3wyg3i/elephant_announces_launching_of_its_ethereumbased/?st=is8o9p0q&sh=4bb1f2a7

But also an Elephant not the angelic project - mad premine, it is possible to look at them blockchain, the scheme of Pontsi, pos began from 50% per annum (naturally on premine), a cloudy mining of their koin, the 7-miurovnevy partner program from 16% profit, Here such short characteristic, it is possible to look at the website here - http://7elephant.org/

Well and a small bonus in the conclusion - of course a publicity move on Facebook from Business Mother of Cheesy
https://www.facebook.com/1525821441024922/photos/a.1526386780968388.1073741829.1525821441024922/1704746019799129/?type=3&theater

So here's my story.

Guys, Elephant is a really ugly story. Initially, the idea was to create Elephant as a big infrastructure platform for the crypto economy with different crypto services. That's why I agreed to participate in this project. I know that Ambisafe (Andrey Zamovsky) did so too. Unfortunately, after the first Elephant's product, elCoin, was launched, project owners decided to use elCoin as debt obligations to its investors, however, these obligations have not been fulfilled.

In this project I was involved as a project manager and was responsible for the technical part i.e. together with the developers we planned stages of development, releases, infrastructure and I managed the implementation of these plans. I stress that I was a contract employee and I have no stake in this project and I never had it.

I'm really sorry that the project was ruined for the sake of its owners. Personally, I tried to explain to them that their actions will lead to the death of the project and will create a bad name around him. However, the monetary interests prevailed and the situation with the project turned out to be what it is. Once I realized that the project is doomed, I left it.

It should be noted that from a technical point of view the elCoin project is a truly innovative product. During our work on it, we learned a lot about what's inside Ethereum, how smart-contracts work, about its pitfalls. It is due to participating in this project, I was able to appreciate the great potential of the blockchain and imbued with faith in its prospects.

About Inchain I can say that all the participants, including myself, are going to make a revolutionary product. The product which will give a new impetus to the crypto economy developments. And there is no fraud, all of the key participants of the project are open, we have respected escrows for the ICO and everybody involved in the project can confirm my words.

P.S. Neither Wirex nor Dmitry Lazarichev never had any relations with Elephant.

Dear LiskQH! Because you posted that information could you pls explain what side of the Inchain you want to verify for fraud? And could you pls verify it and after it post your result here? Please do it for the bitcointalk members.

I have proofs. It is the official page 7elephantRu
https://www.facebook.com/7elephantRu/posts/1534561610186761

Here a post in Russian, it is written here:

"As promised, we tell about our new partners.
Get acquainted, ptskiosk.com - the company which created system of payment terminals in the USA. They are ready to place the button 7Elephant in the terminal and to sell any tokens which were issued in system #7Elephant on a platform #elAssets.

wirexapp.com (the financial service which was e-coin) are ready to start the joint card project that will allow #wirex to convert by means of cards into Fiat and back all tokens issued at us. Conditions of partnership are still discussed.

With one of new partners agreed about distribution #elCoin in China, about entry into the Chinese exchanges and testing of availability of services 7Elephant from China. We conduct negotiations on the Chinese representation 7Elephant.
And it only beginning!"

You already deceived people for hundreds of thousands of dollars. And now, you say that you the victim of circumstances? Tell us some more sad stories.

It is ridiculous. You want to deceive all once again.

Is it Sergey's account? No. Is it account of any of dev team? No. So whats the point of your pic and message? Anyone can write anything in the web, and it means nothing if its not associated with devs for sure.
baggle

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:29:21 PM

Hi,

He did give his versoin here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519.msg16390344#msg16390344

As we explained before we have not been involved in this Elephant scam and are not responsible for this.
We have nothing to hide. If you have any questions regarding this matter, we invite you to join our QA session taking place in our slack group on Friday 5pm BST.

See you in #q_a channel.

My post was mainly about revealing their identity to their potential investors in the forms mentionned.

Still waiting an answer BTW.

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 08:55:36 PM

Hi,

See you in #q_a channel.

My post was mainly about revealing their identity to their potential investors in the forms mentionned.

Still waiting an answer BTW.

We can make a video call in Skype with you. PM me if is it OK for you.
My video in progress

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Jerry S

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:51:35 PM

a Q&A will do good for the project, when will the video posted?
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:56:33 PM

I'm looking for how to record a video on my notebook

AMBISAFE.CO
Jerry S

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:11:28 PM

why do you use a notebook for video? you said your video is in progress
rusmana62

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 05:01:17 AM

im join signature campaign

thank you

Offical Veritaseum Exchange - VERI-ETH and VERI-BTC
https://verishift.com
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 09:45:25 AM

hm, maybe i do not understand what video do you mean?
Did you talk about a video where you can see me and my proof that me it's me? Or something another?

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 09:46:32 AM

the platform is so good,I watch some thing usually

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
Jerry S

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:49:42 AM

Did you talk about a video where you can see me and my proof that me it's me? Or something another?

looks like a misunderstanding from me here, i thought you were creating video explaining about inchain or the Q&A. sorry sorry
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 09:54:03 AM

looks like a misunderstanding from me here, i thought you were creating video explaining about inchain or the Q&A. sorry sorry

We have no video about Inchain yet. I think a video like this as a good idea, but at this moment we do not have resources to record it.
But I can record a "home" (joke) video on my kitchen where you can see me and my opinion about Inchain.

AMBISAFE.CO
Jerry S

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:08:12 AM

We have no video about Inchain yet. I think a video like this as a good idea, but at this moment we do not have resources to record it.
But I can record a "home" (joke) video on my kitchen where you can see me and my opinion about Inchain.

haha didnt mean to be joking you, but yes if theres a video explaining details about inchain exist it might be good, explaining how inchan will work as an insurance especially for a tech newbie trader like me
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:39:48 AM

I see no error in the division of bounty, bounty for translators and bounty for the signature campaign reversed.

would be fairer if the bounty for signature to get more than a translator because the translator only made one post while the signature must be made 50 post until the end of the ico. Smiley
gfwdown

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:42:21 AM

I see no error in the division of bounty, bounty for translators and bounty for the signature campaign reversed.

would be fairer if the bounty for signature to get more than a translator because the translator only made one post while the signature must be made 50 post until the end of the ico. Smiley

LOL, ICN is iconomi, INC is inchain, they are different project...

arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:45:31 AM

I only compare Smiley
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 10:54:53 AM

I only compare Smiley

Guys, if we talk about a bounty campaigns then we are looking for a good Chinese translator.
Where are you?))

AMBISAFE.CO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: