Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:49:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 11:51:58 AM

I just read on ICONOMI thread that they are working on insurance something like that

Can you pls give me a link where it explained? It can be useful to discuss it with ICONOMI.

my question is  are you thinking in the direction of insuring Blockchain projects in future or forming partnership with them, but I just don't know how it will play out if ICO fund got hacked the way Slockit DAO fund was hacked, I think this is another market niche you guys can explore.

There are many risks for thinking about. Insurance of some risk requires a development of strong and clear insurance model. And of course, we plan to increase Inchain insurance offer in the future.

But if you already have some suggestions about insurance of ICOs - welcome)

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
losoya

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:06:12 PM

see this picture in thread iconomi Grin

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:10:53 PM

Hi there

few questions popped up in mind, would like to have some clarification on them

Do you have, or plan to partner with other insurance company or financial entity?
How much of deposit contract is enough insurance? Currently the banks make bets with each other to cover insurance losses.
How do you plan to handle that? Insurance policies need deep pockets

thanks

Hi! We already communicated with one world insurance company about our concept and it is interesting to them, but main their question was how it will be regulated because real Incurance is very regulated.

We will continue to attract more insurance companies to Inchain concept. I think it can be useful to all.

Because Inchain issues insurance bonds and sells them there is a risk transfer process from insured to investors. In this case, insurance fund contains enough of assets to ba able to pay insurance payments if insurance case issues. Look Inchain financial model here to better understand how it works: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2p42p0_z54DRzh0cmtDcGNhSEE

Cheers

thanks for the response!
Daparski

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:14:28 PM

I just read on ICONOMI thread that they are working on insurance something like that

Can you pls give me a link where it explained? It can be useful to discuss it with ICONOMI.

my question is  are you thinking in the direction of insuring Blockchain projects in future or forming partnership with them, but I just don't know how it will play out if ICO fund got hacked the way Slockit DAO fund was hacked, I think this is another market niche you guys can explore.

There are many risks for thinking about. Insurance of some risk requires a development of strong and clear insurance model. And of course, we plan to increase Inchain insurance offer in the future.

But if you already have some suggestions about insurance of ICOs
What is to insure in ICO if the project has strong escrow? If it doesn't - it is not worth investing in..
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:20:34 PM

What is to insure in ICO if the project has strong escrow? If it doesn't - it is not worth investing in..

What risk can be insured in this case?

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:23:42 PM

They really look like  Grin

AMBISAFE.CO
Daparski

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:24:59 PM

What risk can be insured in this case?

that's my point exactly. Insuring ICO makes no sense to me. ICO project should have its own escrow, and that should be enough. You can't insure success of project..
usefree

Activity: 390
Merit: 251

Mamihlapinatapai

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:25:07 PM

ahaha. Exactly! Grin
Daisy14

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 12:29:08 PM

I think they should have insured exchanges, those are at the highest risk.
With about 1/3 of all exchanges suffering hacks before, and customers losing funds, they are in dire need of insurance.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 12:31:57 PM

With about 1/3 of all exchanges suffering hacks before, and customers losing funds, they are in dire need of insurance.

Some statistic here: https://magoo.github.io/Blockchain-Graveyard/

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 01:13:39 PM

Interesting article about DAO legal aspects: https://medium.com/@piersbxd/should-a-dao-have-a-legal-entity-715a9cf31301

AMBISAFE.CO
rocketsTmac

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:35:27 PM

LOL, who is this yellow guy below? They look the same.  Cheesy
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 01:36:40 PM

http://ico.inchain.io/#team

AMBISAFE.CO
luxuryvilla

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:41:37 PM

Bittrex never been hacked, damn very secure exchange. Grin  Let's it inchain on their site first.  Grin

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 01:44:04 PM

Bittrex never been hacked, damn very secure exchange. Grin  Let's it inchain on their site first.  Grin

---------Inchain:
Hi,
Nice to meet you.
I'm a founder of crypto insurance startup called Inchain. We allow users of exchanges and wallets to insure their accounts against hacker attacks.
We're seeking to establish partnership with you.
Currently we are at the stage of fundraising through ICO and offering you to join our media campaign.
We are generating a lot of buzz in media with our press releases and will be happy to mention you as one of the companies who have agreed to participate in pilot program. In exchange we're asking you to publish our press release in your blog and social media.
---------Exchange:
What would the pilot program look like? I'm not sure how this would work.
---------Inchain:
We intend to offer to Exchange customers to insure their risks of losses if (excuse me but) Exchange will be hacked.
---------Exchange:
You can see why we wouldn't market or endorse this, right? Smiley We would be telling our customers they should worry about security.
---------Inchain:
Insurance - it's the next level of your security. Almost every exchange was hacked. Look at Bitfinex for example. If exchange's customer can insure their risks - it is better for them or not?
---------Exchange:
There is a difference between the insurance I would buy that would cover the whole exchange vs. marketing that individual users purchase insurance against their accounts. One is part of our overall security strategy and risk management posture for our users, the other would convey a lack of confidence in our ability to protect our users. We would not do the latter.
If you have a trading token, we'd certainly work with you on that but we aren't going to directly market your product to our users.

AMBISAFE.CO
usefree

Activity: 390
Merit: 251

Mamihlapinatapai

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:56:49 PM

he is from "breaking bad"  Bryan Cranston
ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:12:47 PM

---------Inchain:
Hi,
Nice to meet you.
I'm a founder of crypto insurance startup called Inchain. We allow users of exchanges and wallets to insure their accounts against hacker attacks.
Currently we are at the stage of fundraising through ICO and offering you to join our media campaign.
We are generating a lot of buzz in media with our press releases and will be happy to mention you as one of the companies who have agreed to participate in pilot program. In exchange we're asking you to publish our press release in your blog and social media.
---------Exchange:
---------Inchain:
We intend to offer to Exchange customers to insure their risks of losses if (excuse me but) Exchange will be hacked.
---------Exchange:
You can see why we wouldn't market or endorse this, right? Smiley We would be telling our customers they should worry about security.
---------Inchain:
Insurance - it's the next level of your security. Almost every exchange was hacked. Look at Bitfinex for example. If exchange's customer can insure their risks - it is better for them or not?
---------Exchange:
There is a difference between the insurance I would buy that would cover the whole exchange vs. marketing that individual users purchase insurance against their accounts. One is part of our overall security strategy and risk management posture for our users, the other would convey a lack of confidence in our ability to protect our users. We would not do the latter.
If you have a trading token, we'd certainly work with you on that but we aren't going to directly market your product to our users.
So that was bittrex's answer?
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:20:10 PM

Hi just wanted to ask about this post
https://medium.com/@inchain/inchain-offer-for-pr-bloggers-media-76dca9e27cb2#.6nxrz9qzb

If you are a blogger, PR, or you can publish an article about Inchain on internet media this offer is for you. We are ready to offer you temporary or permanent partnership with Inchain project in exchange for the information support of our project.

If you are interested, please contact us: sergey@inchain.io. Thank you.

how much Inchain are you giving as bounty for a blogpost??

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ttg43

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:25:58 PM

Hi just wanted to ask about this post
https://medium.com/@inchain/inchain-offer-for-pr-bloggers-media-76dca9e27cb2#.6nxrz9qzb

If you are a blogger, PR, or you can publish an article about Inchain on internet media this offer is for you. We are ready to offer you temporary or permanent partnership with Inchain project in exchange for the information support of our project.

If you are interested, please contact us: sergey@inchain.io. Thank you.

how much Inchain are you giving as bounty for a blogpost??
I think you should PM to Sergey, suppose that its not public information.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 02:29:14 PM

---------Inchain:
Hi,
Nice to meet you.
---------Exchange:
---------Inchain:
---------Exchange:
---------Inchain:
---------Exchange:
So that was bittrex's answer?

I don't want reveal who was the "exchange". But you can guess  Wink

AMBISAFE.CO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: