Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:19:05 PM

Good evening Smiley

"L'ICO d'Inchain est reportée de 2 semaines, débute le 26 octobre 2016."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626207.msg16552882#msg16552882

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 07:21:38 PM

Good evening Smiley

"Inchain Ico, report de 2 semaines. L'Ico comme le 26 octobre 2016."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626207.msg16552882#msg16552882

Hi, Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:37:11 PM

Guys, we are looking for a Chinese promotion partner for Inchain ICO. If you know someone please let me know.

Bonsoir Sergey Smiley

Has the french chinese translator contacted you yet ?

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 07:37:55 PM

Guys, we are looking for a Chinese promotion partner for Inchain ICO. If you know someone please let me know.

Bonsoir Sergey Smiley

Has the french chinese translator contacted you yet ?

Yes. Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
Blue777

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:56:53 PM

can i participate this ico with any fiat currency,like usd?
thanks

Unfortunately nope. Only BTC & ETH will be acceptable
then I suggest to implement the other payment sources also. didn't you see how much ICNOMI got from fiat deposits?? people out of bitcoin also can join if you allow them to use more source to invest.
just a suggestion.
nice suggestion,hoping your reply Smiley
Blue777

Activity: 245

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:06:40 PM

i feel this decision about postponing the ico took away some enthusiasm and attention,that's really can not happen again,man
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:08:24 PM

i feel this decision about postponing the ico took away some enthusiasm and attention,that's really can not happen again,man

I hope you're wrong  Wink

AMBISAFE.CO
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:18:43 PM

While it may be true for some, I still think its preferable to having you money/house/etc. taken away which could have been a worst case scenario without the legal works in order.

BTCSpearo

Activity: 155

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:18:47 PM

thanks

then I suggest to implement the other payment sources also. didn't you see how much ICNOMI got from fiat deposits?? people out of bitcoin also can join if you allow them to use more source to invest.
just a suggestion.

It would be nice if Inchain could work with Iconomi/Cashila to raise funds from the fiat world for the Inchain ICO. Both startups are aspiring to build the infrastructure of the up and coming crypto-economy and such a cooperation would in my opinion be mutually beneficial. Iconomi will be launching performance funds designed to move fiat into the crypto-economy and some of those funds will be invested in ICOs like Inchain. And in turn Inchain will be providing insurance to provide integrity to those up and coming crypto institutions that have possession of people's funds. Obviously to what extent the two teams can work together is entirely up to the teams. I would be very pleased to see that Inchain had some sort of arrangement with Cashila to accept fiat for it's development. Just a thought.
Jcga
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:20:59 PM

Mate I dont agree with you, there is no rush.
I think postponing a promising project is smart until it is well settled and then ready for a successfull Ico.

Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:22:19 PM

thanks

just a suggestion.

It would be nice if Inchain could work with Iconomi/Cashila to raise funds from the fiat world for the Inchain ICO. Both startups are aspiring to build the infrastructure of the up and coming crypto-economy and such a cooperation would in my opinion be mutually beneficial. Iconomi will be launching performance funds designed to move fiat into the crypto-economy and some of those funds will be invested in ICOs like Inchain. And in turn Inchain will be providing insurance to provide integrity to those up and coming crypto institutions that have possession of people's funds. Obviously to what extent the two teams can work together is entirely up to the teams. I would be very pleased to see that Inchain had some sort of arrangement with Cashila to accept fiat for it's development. Just a thought.

Their cash tools already in production?

AMBISAFE.CO
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:29:51 PM

Looks like this thread is good, but look at the lack of support from the community and should provide bounties or signature that all infestor can enter in this thread .. Smiley
BTCSpearo

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:32:07 PM

thanks

just a suggestion.

They have close ties to Cashila (I believe it was the prior business of one of the founders) which facilitated the transfer of fiat to their ICO. If your project could meet whatever standards Cashila might have it would not only open up your range of potential investors it would also likely bestow a fair amount of credibility to your project. I invested in the Iconomi ICO but I'm not privy to their team and its decision making I think you'd need to work things out with them directly. As a potential investor any collaboration between your teams would make the Inchain project substantially more desirable.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:32:59 PM

Looks like this thread is good, but look at the lack of support from the community and should provide bounties or signature that all infestor can enter in this thread .. Smiley

Inchain bounty campaigns:

FB & Twitter bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@inchain/facebook-twitter-campaign-details-cc89915583c7
Translation bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@inchain/translation-campaign-details-448afa21179b
Signature bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@inchain/signature-campaign-details-3a24aec31c86

All campaigns active!

AMBISAFE.CO
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:37:49 PM

thanks

just a suggestion.

They have close ties to Cashila (I believe it was the prior business of one of the founders) which facilitated the transfer of fiat to their ICO. If your project could meet whatever standards Cashila might have it would not only open up your range of potential investors it would also likely bestow a fair amount of credibility to your project. I invested in the Iconomi ICO but I'm not privy to their team and its decision making I think you'd need to work things out with them directly. As a potential investor any collaboration between your teams would make the Inchain project substantially more desirable.

OK, thank you. We will try to communicate with their team.

AMBISAFE.CO
BTCSpearo

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:39:37 PM

thanks

just a suggestion.

OK, thank you. We will try to communicate with their team.

Best of Luck :-)
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:44:23 PM

FB & Twitter bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@inchain/facebook-twitter-campaign-details-cc89915583c7
Translation bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@inchain/translation-campaign-details-448afa21179b
Signature bounty campaign: https://medium.com/@inchain/signature-campaign-details-3a24aec31c86

All campaigns active!

Whether, for ranking Jr members can participate in the signature and the other bounty ??
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 08:45:54 PM

All campaigns active!

Whether, for ranking Jr members can participate in the signature and the other bounty ??

Yes

AMBISAFE.CO
Sasukeevil

Activity: 425

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:42:18 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 02:04:46 AM by Sasukeevil

Hi, can I get approved on the signature bounty? Already registered about 2 weeks ago.   Wink
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 01:31:53 AM

Is it possible to set up contract address already for inchain without the mainnet yet?
I was thinking this is causing ICN's delay of release - just to give you the information ahead of time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: