Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💳 Virtual VISA Card ✅ 0.50$ 🚀 Instant delivery 🅿️ PayPal-ready  (Read 253764 times)
rode1662

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:34:41 PM

Cry  Cry   Cry
t2yax

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:51:53 PM

i bought my card and used it succesfully.its very nice you load with bitcoins and buying products ..
i just bought the witcher with this card.. awesome,

keep up the good work staff Smiley

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 04:22:06 PM

i bought my card and used it succesfully.its very nice you load with bitcoins and buying products ..
i just bought the witcher with this card.. awesome,

keep up the good work staff Smiley
Thank you so much for the cool review! Gaming + Bitcoin = ❤️
We have many cool features set to be released within the next few weeks, so we're indeed working hard to offer the most complete virtual card ever : )

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:46:13 PM

Nice service!
Thank you very much for the gift..  Tongue
I got my first ever virtual card from coinizy....  Grin  I am very happy....  Grin

I verified the paypal with the card and they took $1.65...
But my question is how long they need to refund the amount... got any idea?

Another thing
Do you have plan to provide withdrawal service from coinizy wallet & card balance.
Lets say, I deposited $20 and I used only $15.
So there will be $5 balance, can I withdraw that?

And do you have any plan to add more payment processors?

So many questions.....  Roll Eyes
GunVein

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:39:39 AM

I believe this service will be big worldwide because in easy words, it is the bridge to buy everything with bitcoin.

There is 5% fee when you want to load funds which is still reasonable for me.

I just purchased overwatch from blizzard using the card and it went very smooth.

Thanks for this service, it clearly a new revolution for a payment method worldwide.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:47:57 AM

If the card is not available in my country , could I still use it without having issues (without having my account being limited/banned in both your service and PayPal) ? I was thinking about using fake info while creating the card since you guys don't require any verification unless we reach 2500$
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:34:23 PM

hi i would like a code, pm me  Kiss
miss.mighty

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:17:40 PM

Hello,

I am not sure are there any cards/codes left but I would like to kindly ask for one. I would like to try to use it for a verification process of the account registration at several different websites (nsfw). If it turns out that I am able to complete the registration process at them, I might be willing to purchase more of them in a bulk.

Also, if you will be sending me an code feel free to add and few hints/tips about cards. Just keep in mind that I will not be using cards with PP or any other digital currency services, neither I will be adding any funds on them.

Thank you.
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 11:34:10 PM

Nice service!
Thank you very much for the gift..  Tongue
I got my first ever virtual card from coinizy....  Grin  I am very happy....  Grin

I verified the paypal with the card and they took $1.65...
But my question is how long they need to refund the amount... got any idea?

Another thing
Do you have plan to provide withdrawal service from coinizy wallet & card balance.
Lets say, I deposited $20 and I used only $15.
So there will be $5 balance, can I withdraw that?

And do you have any plan to add more payment processors?

So many questions.....  Roll Eyes
You're welcome 😊
PayPal usually credit the charged amount directly to your PayPal account.
We'll indeed release card unloading features as well as additional depositing methods within the next few days, stay tuned 😉

"If regulators stomp on bitcoin, they will turn the gecko into a komodo dragon that will bite off their foot." - Andreas Antonopoulos
t2yax

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:46:48 AM

silentgwad,will we be able to reach our iban numbers ?

it would be good.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 08:35:59 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 01:40:46 PM by silentgwad

Hello,

I am not sure are there any cards/codes left but I would like to kindly ask for one. I would like to try to use it for a verification process of the account registration at several different websites (nsfw). If it turns out that I am able to complete the registration process at them, I might be willing to purchase more of them in a bulk.

Also, if you will be sending me an code feel free to add and few hints/tips about cards. Just keep in mind that I will not be using cards with PP or any other digital currency services, neither I will be adding any funds on them.

Thank you.

hi i would like a code, pm me  Kiss

Just sent you a PM 😊

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 12:30:03 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 10:17:25 AM by silentgwad

If the card is not available in my country , could I still use it without having issues (without having my account being limited/banned in both your service and PayPal) ? I was thinking about using fake info while creating the card since you guys don't require any verification unless we reach 2500$
It is absolutely illegal and forbidden to create cards using fake information. If you don't live in a supported country, the only solution for you is that you ask a friend/relative living in a supported country for the permission to use his personal details (name/address/etc) during the card ordering process.

silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 01:40:56 PM

silentgwad,will we be able to reach our iban numbers ?

it would be good.

This is indeed a service we would love to provide, but I'm afraid you will have to wait a few months Smiley In the meantime, I would highly suggest Paysera / Holvi / Leupay 👍

FeelTheBeat1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 02:55:16 PM

Can I take one gift code if you think I deserve one
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 02:57:46 PM

Can I take one gift code if you think I deserve one
You definitely do, I just sent you a PM  Wink

Anixs

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:27:06 PM

Just wanted to leave my review/vouch...

I didn't get a free sample - I just signed up as a normal customer, deposited some btc (it took 3 blockchain confirms), and funded my VCC.

Worked perfect!  Smiley  Made two purchases with the VCC, both with merchants that verify AVS.  I'm 100% satisfied with this service.  Smiley

Pros:

- Can create a usable VCC pretty darn fast
- No ID requirements
- no "Funding fees" or anything like that

Cons:

- Can't really think of any.  Unless you are from the USA - because you can't use this service.
wildkens

Activity: 210

BitConnect coin

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:42:38 PM

I just see that you are still giving free gift codes so please give me one

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 03:58:14 PM

I just see that you are still giving free gift codes so please give me one

Gift code sent 👍

Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 04:48:56 PM

It is absolutely illegal and forbidden to create cards using fake information.
I did not know this. If I need to use my real name I can use my normal creditcard. Why would I use Bitcoin if I am not anonymous?
silentgwad (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 05:07:59 PM

It is absolutely illegal and forbidden to create cards using fake information.
I did not know this. If I need to use my real name I can use my normal creditcard. Why would I use Bitcoin if I am not anonymous?
Hello,
Every debit/credit card in the world is associated with cardholder details (hence the billing details you provide), so it really is a universal requirement.
While we indeed require your personal details (full name/address/country) during the card ordering process, you are perfectly free to use your card up to $2500 of cumulated loads without having to provide identity documents.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: