Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:10:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beyond the Void's ICO  (Read 16430 times)
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2016, 04:43:38 PM

I'm confused...If max bought 470000 and received bonus of 10% doesn't he have 110000 left over and not 118000?

Also - Does he not qualify for moon admin (100000NxC) next rather than Army General?

After 8% bonus from Moon Admin he'd have 18800 left for Death star commander (16000).

After bonus then some left over for a couple of ship pilots.

What am I missing?

You are not missing anything, I don't know how but my different calculations got mixed up. I fixed it, thank you for noticing so fast  Grin

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:44:57 PM

- The deadline to convert PROTONEXIUM to Nexium was set to the end of December. If you think you can’t convert them until then, you can always contact us by e-mail.

What is a reason for this?  Why is not deadline to convert Protonexium to Nexium till Sunday as was fist announced?

Or better question, how you plan to burn unsold Nexium on 18th December if you plan to exchange Protonexium for Nexium till end of December.  Logic tells me you cant. And you need to first exchange all Protonexium and then calculate bonuses and then burn all extra Nexium.  But I would love to hear your solution.

Not sure what the rush is to convert Protonexium to Nexium.  I don't think Protonexium should have any expiration date.  You can burn Nexium minus the remaining Protonexium so that enough Nexium is left for future redemption.  In other words, you burn as you go.  Besides, I doubt that everyone holding Protonexium will exchage them into Nexium by the due date.  Then what do you do?  Burn all the Nexium anyway?

At the moment I don't believe Nexium has any value as there is nothing to buy yet.  On the other hand Protonexium provides you with a rank.  Once you exchange into Nexium, you can sell your Nexium, but you cannot sell your rank as the rank is dependent on a specific address which the seller knows the private key.  If ranks could be transfered from one address to another, then selling ranks would work.  However, you can still not build new ranks because only coins originating from the ICO (Protonexium) can provide you with a new rank.

Also, I think it would be cool if people could keep their Protonexium for future value or just as a relic.  Especially those that are on the bitcoin blockchain.  Not everyone wants to move to Ethereum.
fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:41:12 PM

I'm confused...If max bought 470000 and received bonus of 10% doesn't he have 110000 left over and not 118000?

Also - Does he not qualify for moon admin (100000NxC) next rather than Army General?

After 8% bonus from Moon Admin he'd have 18800 left for Death star commander (16000).

After bonus then some left over for a couple of ship pilots.

What am I missing?

You are not missing anything, I don't know how but my different calculations got mixed up. I fixed it, thank you for noticing so fast  Grin

Ah I see what you mean now thanks for clarifying Smiley
fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 08:51:51 PM

- The deadline to convert PROTONEXIUM to Nexium was set to the end of December. If you think you can’t convert them until then, you can always contact us by e-mail.

What is a reason for this?  Why is not deadline to convert Protonexium to Nexium till Sunday as was fist announced?

Or better question, how you plan to burn unsold Nexium on 18th December if you plan to exchange Protonexium for Nexium till end of December.  Logic tells me you cant. And you need to first exchange all Protonexium and then calculate bonuses and then burn all extra Nexium.  But I would love to hear your solution.

1) Not sure what the rush is to convert Protonexium to Nexium.  I don't think Protonexium should have any expiration date.  You can burn Nexium minus the remaining Protonexium so that enough Nexium is left for future redemption.  In other words, you burn as you go.  Besides, I doubt that everyone holding Protonexium will exchage them into Nexium by the due date.  Then what do you do?  Burn all the Nexium anyway?

2) At the moment I don't believe Nexium has any value as there is nothing to buy yet.  On the other hand Protonexium provides you with a rank.  Once you exchange into Nexium, you can sell your Nexium, but you cannot sell your rank as the rank is dependent on a specific address which the seller knows the private key.  If ranks could be transfered from one address to another, then selling ranks would work.  However, you can still not build new ranks because only coins originating from the ICO (Protonexium) can provide you with a new rank.

3) Also, I think it would be cool if people could keep their Protonexium for future value or just as a relic.  Especially those that are on the bitcoin blockchain.  Not everyone wants to move to Ethereum.

1) I agree with burn as you go. I'm not sure why it can't be this way. Keeps things moving and saves endless notifications to those that have yet to check back on their initial investment despite ICO rules. I don't understand why people take part and forget.

2) It only has value up until the deadline for the exchange. After that ranks will be designated as cards and these can be traded and sold.

3) Why get involved in a project based on Ethereum in the first place if there is a resistance to "moving" to Ethereum? From where are they actually moving? Beyond the Void has always been an Ethereum project!

bitabit

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:39:12 AM

1) Not sure what the rush is to convert Protonexium to Nexium.  I don't think Protonexium should have any expiration date.  You can burn Nexium minus the remaining Protonexium so that enough Nexium is left for future redemption.  In other words, you burn as you go.  Besides, I doubt that everyone holding Protonexium will exchage them into Nexium by the due date.  Then what do you do?  Burn all the Nexium anyway?

2) At the moment I don't believe Nexium has any value as there is nothing to buy yet.  On the other hand Protonexium provides you with a rank.  Once you exchange into Nexium, you can sell your Nexium, but you cannot sell your rank as the rank is dependent on a specific address which the seller knows the private key.  If ranks could be transfered from one address to another, then selling ranks would work.  However, you can still not build new ranks because only coins originating from the ICO (Protonexium) can provide you with a new rank.

3) Also, I think it would be cool if people could keep their Protonexium for future value or just as a relic.  Especially those that are on the bitcoin blockchain.  Not everyone wants to move to Ethereum.

1) I agree with burn as you go. I'm not sure why it can't be this way. Keeps things moving and saves endless notifications to those that have yet to check back on their initial investment despite ICO rules. I don't understand why people take part and forget.

2) It only has value up until the deadline for the exchange. After that ranks will be designated as cards and these can be traded and sold.

3) Why get involved in a project based on Ethereum in the first place if there is a resistance to "moving" to Ethereum? From where are they actually moving? Beyond the Void has always been an Ethereum project!

3) "moving to Ethereum" I meant from the investors' side as most or pretty much everyone in the crypto space has been dealing with bitcoin, especially those involved in game assets on the counterpary.  Although I do believe that choosing an altcoin blockchain on which to base the game must have been a decision with good reasons (which I don't know).  I personally don't mind to get involved in any of the altcoins, but I would feel uncomfortable holding a lot of assets in one of them, especially ETH which has a reputation of constant forkings.  I personally would favor holding game assets on a blockchain wich security has been proven through history.
Also too bad that the book of orbs can't be used with Beyond the Void.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 10:09:40 AM

Hello !

Like some of you noticed, we can't burn the Nexiums until we distribute the backer ranks, or at least calculate them, and I'll change it in the timeline this morning.
That's why we are setting up a deadline to convert the PROTONEXIUM into Nexiums. We will burn the Nexiums at the exchange deadline.

The PROTONEXIUM swap will still be possible after the deadline, but it won't grant backer ranks anymore. We know exactly how many PROTONEXIUM were sold, so we will keep apart this quantity exactly in Nexium (and not burn it) even after the deadline.

We chose Ethereum for the great possibilities given by the smart contracts, for the transaction speed as well.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:20:48 PM

Not sure what the rush is to convert Protonexium to Nexium.  I don't think Protonexium should have any expiration date.  You can burn Nexium minus the remaining Protonexium so that enough Nexium is left for future redemption.  In other words, you burn as you go.  Besides, I doubt that everyone holding Protonexium will exchage them into Nexium by the due date.  Then what do you do?  Burn all the Nexium anyway?

No you need to burn all NExium that was not changed from Protonexium.  I am 100% sure lots of protonexium will stayed unexchanged. Who will then keep those Nexium? Me?

Half of airdrop was sent to burned address. So noone can ever exchange that protonexium. But someone will hold on wallet that Nexium that is reserved for already burned Protonexium?

Just make deadline till when proto can be exchanged for Nexium, after that distribute bonuses and after that is done, burn all Nexium that dont belong to noone.

PS: it seems it is already decided this way. I did not read all replies.  It is only logical way.
bitabit

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:29:47 PM

Hello !

Like some of you noticed, we can't burn the Nexiums until we distribute the backer ranks, or at least calculate them, and I'll change it in the timeline this morning.
That's why we are setting up a deadline to convert the PROTONEXIUM into Nexiums. We will burn the Nexiums at the exchange deadline.

The PROTONEXIUM swap will still be possible after the deadline, but it won't grant backer ranks anymore. We know exactly how many PROTONEXIUM were sold, so we will keep apart this quantity exactly in Nexium (and not burn it) even after the deadline.

We chose Ethereum for the great possibilities given by the smart contracts, for the transaction speed as well.

Thanks for the clarification.  I can't wait to see in what way you guys will be using smart contract.

My concerns are more long term and related to security of the game assets I purchase. With few exceptions (Litecoin/Ripple) altcoins have generally risen and fallen to nothingness.  Price falling means lower hashrate, therefore less security.  Also I understand that ETH is going to move to proof of stake sometimes in the future.  On the other hand ETC will remain with proof of work.  Too much uncertainty makes me want to only consider holding assets short or medium term.  Well, time will tell.  And maybe it won't be too difficult to switch platforms if new conditions requires it.
bitabit

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:57:06 PM

Not sure what the rush is to convert Protonexium to Nexium.  I don't think Protonexium should have any expiration date.  You can burn Nexium minus the remaining Protonexium so that enough Nexium is left for future redemption.  In other words, you burn as you go.  Besides, I doubt that everyone holding Protonexium will exchage them into Nexium by the due date.  Then what do you do?  Burn all the Nexium anyway?

No you need to burn all NExium that was not changed from Protonexium.  I am 100% sure lots of protonexium will stayed unexchanged. Who will then keep those Nexium? Me?

Half of airdrop was sent to burned address. So noone can ever exchange that protonexium. But someone will hold on wallet that Nexium that is reserved for already burned Protonexium?

Just make deadline till when proto can be exchanged for Nexium, after that distribute bonuses and after that is done, burn all Nexium that dont belong to noone.

PS: it seems it is already decided this way. I did not read all replies.  It is only logical way.

No, from what I understand is that those Protonexium that remain will still be exchangeable into Nexium.  So not all remaining Nexium will be burned after the deadline.  The only change is that nobody can get new ranks after the deadline.  So holding protonexium after the deadline won't have the benefit of getting ranked.

I believe that many who bought Protonexium, including myself, will see a benefit to only exchange the necessary Protonexiums into Nexium to get ranked, and keep the remainder in Protonexium.  Protonexium price will most likely hold or increase as they have become rare while the Nexium price, in a short to medium term, will decrease as many people will sell them after having earned their ranking.
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:04:39 PM

Nexium is enabled for depositing, withdrawal and trading on OpenLedger

Welcome to OpenLedger DEX:

With the crowd sale closed, you are now able to deposit and withdraw the Nexium token as well as trade it on the OpenLedger markets. Below mentioned a few suggestions:

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.NXC_OPEN.BTC

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.NXC_BTS

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.NXC_OBITS

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.NXC_OPEN.ETH

We accept bulk orders also

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger ApS
E-mail: ronny@ccedk.com

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:04:28 AM

Where can I trade protonexium?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:58:39 PM

DEX?

proto is counterparty asset so you can use decentralized exchange that is build inside counterparty wallet.

But i suggest you to exchange them on time for Nexium. Since soon will be worthless.  

Hi everyone ! The PROTONEXIUM/Nexium exchange tool is available: https://beyond-the-void.net/index.php/protonexium-swap/
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:15:02 PM

I turned my Protonexium in for Nexium several days ago and have still not received the Nexium.  How long should it take?
bitabit

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:10:54 PM

Are you buying or selling?  I might be able to trade.
cebb

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:32:09 AM

On Poloniex. WTF!!
Nice for the holders I hope.
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:55:05 AM

Anyone knows the ico price is?
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 05:34:45 AM

Who gives a shite?  Max Keiser is being heralded as one of the reasons why this coin is relevant....What the fuck Polo?  Do you even care?
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:47:17 AM

Yes, I'm wondering too.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
goose20
Legendary

Activity: 1173
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:08:06 PM

Yes, I'm wondering too.

700 for 1 ETH.
Smiley
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 05:47:15 PM

On Poloniex. WTF!!
Nice for the holders I hope.

thanks for the information, I can't believe it's being traded on Poloniex, the price is quite good now.

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀