Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:03:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL: Do not donate any money to charity  (Read 2037 times)
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
March 31, 2013, 11:59:25 PM

@OP- Lol, do you realize how big of an asshole you sound like "DON'T DONATE ANY MONEY TO CHARITY"....

Charities do good things for people who need help...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KGambler

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 12:41:43 AM

Wow.

There are so many mealy-mouthed, slippery, slimy scumbags out there.  They can justify any kind of behavior with the weakest of rationalizations.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 01:21:39 AM

OP, you Sir are an idiot.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 02:40:16 AM

So I just found this thread and all I can say to OP is.....LOL  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

spacegoat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 03:29:26 AM

my question is why is this forum still advertising so diligently for BFL?  BFL probably runs this forum.  the new footage of the dude doing tests isn't convincing to me, we're talking about 10,000 rigs oor some crazy number 30,000.  I want to see footage of that.  that and his hand holding the camera had a nervous shake.  

maybe I'm wrong.  but if this forum is going to advertise a scam, they should be held responsible when it turns out to be a scam.  afterall probably 90% of BFL customers got there to BFL from the forum advertisements.  I would just ask that the forum stop advertising unless BFL provides hard proof that they are doing what they are claiming. (NOT HARD TO DO NOR AN UNREASONAbLE REQUEST)  

I'm talking a simple youtube video of all the people involved with all the equipment they're working on.  just a little "hello" for the public.  otherwise advertising for them is irresponsible in my opinion based on their 140 days of false promises.  

just because there's a youtube video out now of a dude working on a BFL board and talking about its specs gives me no confidence.  since I saw joshes youtube videos I haven't trusted BFL because his vibe just turns me off, he reminds me of scammers I know...  

people are like, "you will destroy your reputation for naysaying his royal highness josh zertan."  

I don't care, its a candid valid concern for our entire community.  forum, stop the advertising, or deliver proof its not a scam.  I guess if the forum sees the product with their own eyes that's good enough.  after all the forum is run by BFL, so their eyes are fine for confirming public trust.  I am just speculating what sort of blow this might have on the BTC economy cuz the pirate thing was only 6 mil, this is over 100 mil.

may I ask is there any thread that definitively proves or disproves that BFL is a royal heist?  please direct me.  and I will shut up about it if there is proof they aren't scammin.  thank you.

yeah baby yeah
Bugpowder

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 03:49:39 AM

my question is why is this forum still advertising so diligently for BFL?  BFL probably runs this forum.  the new footage of the dude doing tests isn't convincing to me, we're talking about 10,000 rigs oor some crazy number 30,000.  I want to see footage of that.  that and his hand holding the camera had a nervous shake.  

maybe I'm wrong.  but if this forum is going to advertise a scam, they should be held responsible when it turns out to be a scam.  afterall probably 90% of BFL customers got there to BFL from the forum advertisements.  I would just ask that the forum stop advertising unless BFL provides hard proof that they are doing what they are claiming. (NOT HARD TO DO NOR AN UNREASONAbLE REQUEST)  

I'm talking a simple youtube video of all the people involved with all the equipment they're working on.  just a little "hello" for the public.  otherwise advertising for them is irresponsible in my opinion based on their 140 days of false promises.  

just because there's a youtube video out now of a dude working on a BFL board and talking about its specs gives me no confidence.  since I saw joshes youtube videos I haven't trusted BFL because his vibe just turns me off, he reminds me of scammers I know...  

people are like, "you will destroy your reputation for naysaying his royal highness josh zertan."  

I don't care, its a candid valid concern for our entire community.  forum, stop the advertising, or deliver proof its not a scam.  I guess if the forum sees the product with their own eyes that's good enough.  after all the forum is run by BFL, so their eyes are fine for confirming public trust.  I am just speculating what sort of blow this might have on the BTC economy cuz the pirate thing was only 6 mil, this is over 100 mil.

may I ask is there any thread that definitively proves or disproves that BFL is a royal heist?  please direct me.  and I will shut up about it if there is proof they aren't scammin.  thank you.

The most likely outcome is that BFL overpromised and underdelivers. The crushing load of pre-order obligations will meet the reality of chips that run too hot under the additional pressure of lost opportunity cost as competitors deliver and network hash rate skyrockets towards 200 TH/s.  The lucky ones will get devices that run too slow, too hot or blow up.  The unlucky ones, aka those that preordered after the first month or two, will probably get nothing, as the ponzi funding stream runs dry and BFL runs out of sufficient capital to design and burn another mask for a chip that comes close to spec, company goes into liquidation. At best you will get a rig that is fraction of what was promised in a timeframe that will have seen 90% of the potential revenue from your rig go to customers of Avalon, ASICminer, and any other ASIC designer that actually built a product.  

Most startups fail, this is the nature of capitalism and competition.  If you bet on the BFL horse, its probably time to write off your loss, move on with life and hopefully develop a better horseshit detector for the next bitcoin wannabes that come asking for your money (cough, coinlab).

MXRider (OP)

Activity: 466

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:57:27 AM

So I just found this thread and all I can say to OP is.....LOL  Grin

Really, that's the best you can do smoothzzz? Where is Frizz and creativex when you need them.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 04:40:18 PM

So I just found this thread and all I can say to OP is.....LOL  Grin

Really, that's the best you can do smoothzzz? Where is Frizz and creativex when you need them.

Right here.

Whoever smoothzzz is...he/she is on his/her own. Cheesy

BFL is full of shite btw...if you ordered from them, you have my sympathy.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: