Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:10:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For what was Bitcoin created?  (Read 17007 times)
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 12:57:36 AM

Whatever the reason is, bitcoin has helped many people. I think Satochi maybe created to earn money and he created a new way, people connect each other not only for money but for many others. Maybe the only think he was is to be rich, I don't know but bitcoin has changed many lifes since then.

Yeah there are reasons why bitcoin was created. But the important thing right now are the benefits people get from it. Like the innovative ways of transferring money, paying, earning, and trading as well. The fast and good money transactions are really favorable to us in a way that we don't have to consider any third party in every deal we make such that we don't have to pay some additional payments like we usually do.
Adbitco

Activity: 1470
Merit: 675

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 01:10:39 AM

Apart from all the other reasons which have already been mentioned by other members like decentralized currency etc etc one of the reasons might have been that of having a currency which can easily be used on the internet

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:15:32 AM

Personally I think bitcoin was created to give the power back to people regarding their currency, if you think about it the governments of the world and the banks have a complete monopoly on it, so satoshi created something that is not backed by any government or bank.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:26:30 AM

Apart from all the other reasons which have already been mentioned by other members like decentralized currency etc etc one of the reasons might have been that of having a currency which can easily be used on the internet
bitcoin more than that , bitcoin invented as a revolutional money
we've saturated on how government takes our money and ruled it
with bitcoin you can rule your own money as you wish.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:35:04 AM

bitcoin more than that , bitcoin invented as a revolutional money
we've saturated on how government takes our money and ruled it
with bitcoin you can rule your own money as you wish.

You've never fully saturated how much you can talk about how bad the government is, however it's true that Bitcoin gives the individual a ton more freedom to do whatever it is they want with their money, and aren't forced to comply with any forms of theft or similar forms of having their money stolen from them and reassigned to poor and inefficient products.
rik3

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:09:11 AM

If we think about different currencies - Bitcoin is a real step forward. It is not supported by gold or something else. It depends a lot on whether people use it and believe in it.
For which purposes you think Nakamoto created Bitcoin? To earn a lot of money? Or just to create something new?
Maybe, he wanted to show the different nature of money and that it doesn't need government to exist, for example?
What are your thoughts on the topic?
According to Me Nakamoto Creates Bitcoin For Inventing a New Currency That is Digital And Can't Be in Physical Form and Also It ud a Way of Earning Money For Me Because Bitcoin Helped Me a Lot  About Earning Money Online......
So I Think that It is Created For Both For Inventing Something New and Also For Helping Thousands Of People......

LiberOptions

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 02:50:25 PM

Bitcoin was created to provide people the chance off having total control of their own money without having to rely in third parties. It is also the first decentralized currency in all huma history
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:14:13 PM

Bitcoin had come up to us because is much better and have total freedom of using it. Bitcoin had originally designed keeping in view to reduce the burden of using banking system online but later the concept came out as another idea and users from across the world had started using it and now we see this as digital money in short cryptocurrency
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 04:20:16 PM

In my view bitcoin was generally created by Satoshi nakamoto for  payment system in online websites and other medium and also to produce money without need of government and bypassing all rules and regulations  set by government. And also he might had seen potential to make  money out of computer that too for free
marleybobthedog

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 05:00:34 PM

Most probably bitcoin was created for making many transaction easier because Satoshi wanted to eradicate transaction fee and other barriers set by government of various countries so he might have come up with the idea of bitcoin but now the scenario had changed and people are using bitcoin for making profit by trading and through other methods
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 06:00:57 PM

I think it was created simply because people are sick of banks and also the technology of the blockchain is the future of technology. There is no need for paper money anymore since that is outdated. It is only natural for the next step to be electronic since that is the way the world is heading. We all pretty much always online.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:22:56 PM

i think bitcoin was created an upgrade of the koney system or we can call an advanced banks where our money will be managed and protected by us .but news and people says that bitcoin is an faied project
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 12:35:26 AM

After reading some of the responses in this thread I cannot help but wonder, and what if Satoshi created bitcoin just for the lolz? What if he created bitcoin just because he could and he just wanted to see what the people of the world will do with it?
arransiv

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:43:17 AM

I think bitcoin was created to help those people who need extra cash for additional fund for our expenses and to have investment which are help us to make more money in the future.
agree with you, bitcoin can make extra fund and don't forget bitcoin is freedom. bitcoin also train to write a good post. bitcoin also train your patience which you must patience if applying joining signature campaign you must wait. bitcoin also train your smart because make a good post must have a smart brain.

What are you talking about? extra cash?

Bitcoin is just a currency, created to be an descentralized currency to not depend from governments, big banks, a way to make transactions fast with low fees.

Why are you relating the criation of bitcoin to signature campaigns?
marleybobthedog

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:27:01 PM

Generally it was developed by Satoshi for the purpose of eradication of unnecessary verification and to overcome various barriers set by central government. Also to transact money to other countries it's a head ache for some user so bitcoin would serve that purpose. But why actually is happening is that people are using it like gold to make profit and buy and selling goods with bitcoin is very less
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 06:11:41 PM

I feel that bitcoin is made to simplify all transactions on the Internet, but it also created bitcoin as an investment tool. well, so with the making bitcoin, they hope that bitcoin bsia used as it is, and now it becomes the real thing, and even this possibly, exceed their expectations, because soon bitcoin will be known by the whole world
wahyoezz25

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 06:49:28 PM

maybe for money laundering officials  Grin
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:07:19 PM

bitcoin is a digital cryptocurrency and i think it is a better alternative of banks as it is open source and had high security plus have transparent network with simi anonymity. all these featires make it a greate option for money use or business world

john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 08:59:28 PM

I really don't know if what is behind why bitcoin was created but i think they are creating it as alternative currency and use for trading purposes you know forex before maybe because of other exchange site.. and now bitcoin has a value and some clone or altcoin made and release new trading sites until the value of bitcoin is high. until more adoption will come with bitcoin and more merchant are accepting bitcoin..
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 09:37:23 PM

I really don't know if what is behind why bitcoin was created but i think they are creating it as alternative currency and use for trading purposes you know forex before maybe because of other exchange site.. and now bitcoin has a value and some clone or altcoin made and release new trading sites until the value of bitcoin is high. until more adoption will come with bitcoin and more merchant are accepting bitcoin..
Your comment makes absolutely no sense, the reason why Bitcoin was created can be read in the original whitepaper.
And it's not just for trading purposes or whatever you are trying to say..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: