Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:24:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For what was Bitcoin created?  (Read 17007 times)
Conus

Activity: 236
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:48:27 AM

I have to disagree, that it is supported by gold.  I say this because you need cash of some sort to trade into bitcoin and in order to spend it at most locations, you will need to transfer it back to your currency in order to use it everywhere, not the limited spending outlets now available. 
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:14:10 AM

For me i think it is created as business but now this is not only a business this will be like charity that all people can get money by doing some work in bitcoin and most of the users now are doing investment
But could somebody create something that powerful being inly inspired by some ideas of business and stuff? I don't think so. I guess rather it was planned as a charity, anti-governmental project of the manifestation of human will and then became something used in business.
and I would invest with someone creating something powerful with some business ideas and stuff. because will be easier to earn bitcoin with investment
Investment would give you a good chance to be profitable, it's the only way to be profitable. You can buy bitcoins and just hold it longer, however bitcoin was not really created for investment but as an online currency we can use to transact.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:24:54 AM

It is created to show the world of modern innovation created by man who are on vision to create something new to the world of digital currency.As its humble beginnings it is created to have those who knew and use it the service on how it works to man.It gives an easy transaction and even you can use it for your investment.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:20:40 PM

It is created to show the world of modern innovation created by man who are on vision to create something new to the world of digital currency.As its humble beginnings it is created to have those who knew and use it the service on how it works to man.It gives an easy transaction and even you can use it for your investment.

Its not created to store the innovation, initially created to restrict the intermediates which evolves as a store of value in a short term. Later onward people started to use it as investment, transaction and for several other profiting purposes and mainly for illegal needs as it is anonymous.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:27:43 PM

Bitcoin is created for the people who is not closed minded, for a people with a heart for the future of money, and always believing that there is always a future of success from different ways. This is created to those who always value work time and discipline specially to those who have visions for good investment, not just with one currency but with other dimension of currency like digital currency which is a crypto currency.

Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:49:52 PM

I have to agree with OP and the others that its purpose is to make a decentralized currency . Since if you look back at our history, All of our currency or money that people have used are controlled by a single entity .

And I think satoshi think that as the world continues to improve its technology, We also need to improve our money which is avery important and you may even call it as an irreplaceable thing in our lives . The history shows that the transition of our form of money happened because there are flaws and Satoshi must have seen it .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 04:18:46 PM

For me i think it is created as business but now this is not only a business this will be like charity that all people can get money by doing some work in bitcoin and most of the users now are doing investment
Nope,its was not created for business purposes but bitcoin is created for peer to peer transactions which you could able to read on the white paper of bitcoin.You will definitely saw the reason on why bitcoin was created and now we are experiencing the benefits of it besides on its main purpose which is really great for us users of it,

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
surya96

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 05:55:10 PM

I think because Bitcoin is to provide new innovations so that all users can use it easily bitcoin
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 06:31:32 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an expert in science of cryptography, the science has been around longer and part falsifies the real algorithms and algebra. He found a unique crypto block in limited quantities. He is optimistic BTC useful for the transaction.

The first tangible goods transactions occurred is pizza. Laszlo Hanycesz buy two slices of pizza for $25 for 10,000 BTC. And after that sentiment bitcoin transaction usage increased dramatically, and then appeared Mt.Gox as a market exchange.

Bitcoin is one of the best inventions of all time in financial world.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:10:25 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto is an expert in science of cryptography, the science has been around longer and part falsifies the real algorithms and algebra. He found a unique crypto block in limited quantities. He is optimistic BTC useful for the transaction.

The first tangible goods transactions occurred is pizza. Laszlo Hanycesz buy two slices of pizza for $25 for 10,000 BTC. And after that sentiment bitcoin transaction usage increased dramatically, and then appeared Mt.Gox as a market exchange.

Bitcoin is one of the best inventions of all time in financial world.

It is indeed one of the best inventions concerning money, called cryptocurrencies. I learned that the inventor, Satoshi, invented it to prevent third parties from holding your money and it helps us to transact between people without go-betweens. You become your bank, and that's a great thing because people who can't open bank accounts can be their own banks by owning a wallet with just their smartphones. It could be abused, but it's their conscience.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
charmingfreddie

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:14:48 PM

Ihtink he hoped it would catch on but did not believe it would grow to the point it has today. And profit is always a motive no matter what anybody says.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:04:30 PM

For me the same. Today bitcoin is the only way to make some money to me. It's my work and my business. I think I am not the one like that. Many people from developing countries can make their life's a bit better with the help of bitcoin.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 09:13:10 PM

Same as others, I think creating Bitcoin is one way of rebelling on corrupt Banking and financial system.  The main idea of decentralization is an opposite thing what the banks and government wants, centralization.  Aside from that the Bitcoin system is design so that government will have a hard time controlling Bitcoin transactions nor tracking them.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:28:32 AM

to me i think it is created as currency to be use equally in all over the world. but as the users of bitcoin are still not so much, and we can see that people are entering in the world of bitcoin continuously therefore people are using it as investment and making good profit from it.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:07:06 AM

to me i think it is created as currency to be use equally in all over the world. but as the users of bitcoin are still not so much, and we can see that people are entering in the world of bitcoin continuously therefore people are using it as investment and making good profit from it.
It was created by human knowledge and being realized by group of innovative individuals.It is innovated by all means that it will create a new generation of modern currency.At first it was just a test ,then as it was proven that its working now it served as link to those who use it and prefer it as there means of payment,it is decentralized and nobody owns it.As it grow with the length of years it was used by many who knew it already,it gives an easy definition of easy transaction and payment.

STUDENTCOIN