Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72010 times)
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:18:45 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

No doubt its a big yes. It's not going to surprise me anymore if you can buy a car or a house in the next few years.
(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:24:17 AM

I think we could call it the new money in the internet,
And yes we could buy some stuff using bitcoin if the seller would agree to use bitcoin as a payment method,
There are some shop that is already accepting bitcoin as a payment method.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:24:31 AM

And yes we could buy some stuff using bitcoin if the seller would agree to use bitcoin as a payment method,
Well actually it depends on what you are doing with bitcoin, if you are just spending it there is no way to call it as money because you will not earn from. The best people who can call bitcoin as money are those who are earning it through investing or those who do the job and they are paid.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:30:43 AM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

No doubt its a big yes. It's not going to surprise me anymore if you can buy a car or a house in the next few years.
That will probably happen, we just need big companies to adopt with bitcoin and then life would be easy
because transaction is fast and we do not need 3rd party.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:48:15 AM

Yes it is very possible to happen and it is not just the new era of currency but it is also the new era for investment. We are in the technology era where everything is going to be fine so you better get going and ride along with bitcoin because this is the future and the new generation of money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 07:54:53 AM

That will probably happen, we just need big companies to adopt with bitcoin and then life would be easy

This might really happen since bitcoin been patronize by investors and businessman,than to invest real stock better invest in bitcoin with fast and convenient transactions bitcoin can offer.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:13:40 AM

This might really happen since bitcoin been patronize by investors and businessman,than to invest real stock better invest in bitcoin with fast and convenient transactions bitcoin can offer.
If i have extra money, i will not think twice but just buy bitcoin and hold them for long term because if we base on the price chart or history chart the price of bitcoin is always going up and it is a sign that there is more chances if we continue to hold our bitcoin for long term and be patience if we experience some loss.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:33:11 AM

If bitcoin can survive the problems that it has this year then it could be the new era of currency. But if it cannot handle all the pending transactions sooner or later bitcoin will be overtaken by other alternative coins. We just hope that bitcoin could survive the problems it has and will be accepted by many countries around the world. More power to bitcoin.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 08:42:45 AM

Well, there are a few websites on which there are houses and nice sports cars for sale and the seller also accepts bitcoins.
There is no doubt that we are heading towards mass adaption and once it is achieved, we being the early investors will be benefited and our lives will be changed, till then just hold your bitcoins.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 09:19:05 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 09:33:22 AM by deisik

If bitcoin can survive the problems that it has this year then it could be the new era of currency. But if it cannot handle all the pending transactions sooner or later bitcoin will be overtaken by other alternative coins. We just hope that bitcoin could survive the problems it has and will be accepted by many countries around the world. More power to bitcoin

We may not live up to that

So far Bitcoin has been the only currency that has suffered from this issue (I refer to transactions being chronically underconfirmed), and Bitcoin proved to be pretty robust and resilient in these conditions. Let's be honest here, despite all the noise and outcries we constantly hear now and then, it didn't crash. In fact, it is still on the rise, and its price seems to the best criterion or indicator of Bitcoin's current state. We don't know how other currencies would behave in similar circumstances. Maybe, some "unexpected consequences" will arise that will make a Bitcoin successor fail miserably

Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

I am never sure that bitcoin will be a new era of currency, until now there has not been an official bank accept bitcoin so bitcoin difficult used en masse. Maybe need more than 15 years again to be new era of currency.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
kuyaJ

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:57:40 AM

I am never sure that bitcoin will be a new era of currency, until now there has not been an official bank accept bitcoin so bitcoin difficult used en masse. Maybe need more than 15 years again to be new era of currency.

But it do has the potential to be one really when finally that most countries all over the world has decided to accept Bitcoin and be a part of the lives of many then that would be nice and would certainly benefit us all unless the government's regulation is unfair regarding Bitcoin like putting a high tax with this and branded those who do not comply as crminals and punish them of course for whatever penalty stated but if they release a regulation to benefit all and is fair then there will be no real problem with Bitcoin and Government.
Faith Joy

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

I think not for now but there will be time that time will come that this bitcoin will be discovered and grow and will be use as a new currency on the new era. Bitcoin will be successful and become not only an electronic money but will be a country currency of money. That bitcoin will be used in the market as money in change of products.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:13:49 PM

I think not, to be the new era of currency certainly membuhkan the speed of transactions even up to the size of the bitcoin transactions a second, the slower the user when no more than 5% of the world population.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:05:39 PM

I think not, to be the new era of currency certainly membuhkan the speed of transactions even up to the size of the bitcoin transactions a second, the slower the user when no more than 5% of the world population.

Yes, your right about it. Only few people know about the it, and even the banks and government know it but still counter it because they didn't fees or taxes, i guest it's not the new era today but hopefully it will be someday.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 11:57:22 PM

We need scaling and segwit with increased block size. It cannot be the currency of the new era for poor countries and other lesser off countries. Other countries actually use the dollar and have almost no fees on doing so when they exchange it.  BTC has huge fees compared to how much money poorer countries make, so thees countries will continue to use the dollar. We need to get fees lower.
reuschman

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:03:27 AM

in my opinion, that's very true fact at present. many countries are taking consideration approving as a currency, on the other hand, some countries have already approved bitcoin in recent year. 
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:06:26 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that is currently in great demand by many people. Many advantages possessed by bitcoin compared to other payment media. Speed and ease of being the main slogan of bitcoin. I am currently convinced that the future bitcoin can become a currency recognized by the government. So the bitcoin is basically the same as the current money. The main difference is in terms of shape and physical.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:11:35 AM

Yes! Because nowadays people like to use bitcoin because of its animosity  and easy to use, Also now bitcoin is our number crypto-currency. And some point today companies now are partner with using bitcoin.

AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 06:38:04 AM

I could certainly say cryptocurrencies are new era of currency if not bitcoin alone. Moreover, it is not just about currency. Blockchain technology is itself a big innovation. It provides decentralised transactions between everyone and in future between everything when Internet of Things will become more prominent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: