Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 05:59:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72014 times)
longpro098

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:35:40 PM

Bitcoin really makes a difference in access to currency.
Bitcoins can now be used to buy food and other things that we need online immediately because some stores fully accept bitcoins as payment methods through them.
I believe Bitcoin is the new era of currency because it is a new and faster way to use money.
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:36:37 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

Unless government accepts bitcoin it will never be the new era currency.  It should be recognized and valued by government all over the world to gain its place at new era currency.  It maybe the trend but being the trend doesn't mean it is the next  big thing without any recognition of different country all over the world.

In the right time, yes.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:15:51 PM

yes, I think Bitcoin has created a platform regarding currency. day by day it is getting popular and accepted across the world.
nowadays a lot of countries are taking it seriously to be allowed as a legal currency, especially in the developed countries it is getting popular. several types of shopping wing are accepting Bitcoin. so it can be said that, Bitcoin is creating new era of currency.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:38:52 PM

Even if a government bans bitcoin that does not mean the the whole world is going to do it at the same time, so there is space for bitcoin to keep growing, also at some point people will realize the benefits that bitcoin brings and will force their governments to accept bitcoin even if they do not want it.

Actually we can see that already. There are countries that already ban bitcoin but still we have a healthy community because other countries are opened about allowing bitcoin to be transacted in that country. Do other countries follow to ban also this cryto?

And on the positive side, while other countries ban and restrict the access of it on that country, there are countries who did just not allow the use of bitcoin but even legalizing it that's why we can a growing number of merchants accepting bitcoin payments.
Correct, and not only that, the countries that choose to adopt bitcoin the fastest will be the ones that benefit the most from it, since their citizens will get bitcoin at these cheap prices and when the other countries finally decide to accept bitcoin then the new cash coming in bitcoin will drive the prices higher and the early adopters benefit even more.
MaxRR

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

Bitcoin is gonna be the money of the future, but not just now, it will take a while,  by now there a few countries that are starting to invest into it, and some are accepting it. So yes, bitcoin is the future
JorisK

Activity: 199
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

Bitcoin is gonna be the money of the future, but not just now, it will take a while,  by now there a few countries that are starting to invest into it, and some are accepting it. So yes, bitcoin is the future

Imho cryptocurrency yes, but Bitcoin? Time will tell....

I think it is safe to say that Blockchain is pushing us to a new era.
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

yes, I think Bitcoin has created a platform regarding currency. day by day it is getting popular and accepted across the world.
nowadays a lot of countries are taking it seriously to be allowed as a legal currency, especially in the developed countries it is getting popular. several types of shopping wing are accepting Bitcoin. so it can be said that, Bitcoin is creating new era of currency.
yes that is right that bitcoin has  started the trend of crypto currency, now we can see that there are thousands of crpto currencies people are using for using for their own purposes. in fact bitcoin is one the main fiat currency of the world i am sure that those people who know about crypto world they must be touched with bitcoin. because bitcoin is the most popular currency of the world.
btcrich

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:15:14 PM

People still don't understand what bitcoin is. Most expect that bitcoin will be recognized by state authorities. Lol. Do not you understand that no people should expect from government handouts, and the government should do what the people want. People should use bitcoin and not pay attention at all to other currencies. With bitcoin you are the owners and not the government.
It is too early for everyone to understand bitcoin because it is just a new currency and it will be hard for anyone who does not have a technology background or who are interested in technology could understand everything,wait for ten years or might be before that ,i am pretty sure we could see more people using bitcoin and crypto currency.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

I think yes it became top currency of internet's virtual world. It is not going anywhere soon. As internet exists bitcoin will be used. Price doesn't matter.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

People still don't understand what bitcoin is. Most expect that bitcoin will be recognized by state authorities. Lol. Do not you understand that no people should expect from government handouts, and the government should do what the people want. People should use bitcoin and not pay attention at all to other currencies. With bitcoin you are the owners and not the government.
It is too early for everyone to understand bitcoin because it is just a new currency and it will be hard for anyone who does not have a technology background or who are interested in technology could understand everything,wait for ten years or might be before that ,i am pretty sure we could see more people using bitcoin and crypto currency.

It's not a new currency. It had been lots of years passed since bitcoin inception. It's just that people doesn't really interested or being hooked by this currency. Even we count for 10 years (right now it was being closed), as long as people is not really interested, then we can't nothing to do about it.

But Im agree, it just need time. We aren't rushing things in the first place.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:34:48 PM

For me its true because as you can see right now,bitcoin is popular especially in economy because they say that bitcoin is our new currency actually a digital currency. So it is possible to happen. Since it is also the way of earning and also a way of buying something but in the less hassle way. Because through internet you can access it also.
How we can connect to bitcoin without internet as you said that we will contact to bitcoin through access internet. Lol don't mention this type of things here because everyone know that bitcoin is just accessible by internet which is 100% confirmed you should not say that it is accessible by internet in daily base discussion but well said I appreciate by your statement.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:13:24 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 03:29:56 AM by Gameroid

yes that is really to early for everyone to understand about bitcoin i think still majority of the people in my area are illiterate and they do not know about bitcoin. i think they need a very hard work to know about bitcoin and then learn how to use it for shopping and for business matter.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:16:56 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 03:55:49 AM by bitbob82

For me its true because as you can see right now,bitcoin is popular especially in economy because they say that bitcoin is our new currency actually a digital currency. So it is possible to happen. Since it is also the way of earning and also a way of buying something but in the less hassle way. Because through internet you can access it also.
How we can connect to bitcoin without internet as you said that we will contact to bitcoin through access internet. Lol don't mention this type of things here because everyone know that bitcoin is just accessible by internet which is 100% confirmed you should not say that it is accessible by internet in daily base discussion but well said I appreciate by your statement.
i do not think that there is any way through which we can connect to bitcoin without having an internet connection. ii think internet is one of the most important part for bitcoin and withouth that i bitcoin may not be possible. but i think that in such modern time there will be no issue about internt anywhere because internet have now become important part of ourl life.
Raven91

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:34:32 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
Yes it is surely bitcoin is a new era of technoly in the future when it comes in technology this bitcoin will surely suit the ways of transactions in the future for sure as a future currency unlike the real cash bitcoin has a better transaction value etc. And it is getting ready in a process.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:56:02 PM

yes you are right may people do not know well about bitcoin that is why bitcoin is still in ts initial stage otherwise it would have spread all over the world. When everyone will know about it the at that time its demand will increase much more and its price will increase much higher.
btccash

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:13:38 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2017, 02:26:09 AM by btccash

I heard this from this asian conspiracy theorist from many years ago like 2011, he said in the future there WILL be a one universal currency. Which he meant every where in the world will use that currency and other currencies will disappear. But this universal currency where will it come from? bitcoin or from the fed? I think in the future there will be 2 universal currencies, that 1 is the bitcoin and the other will be from the fed. Only time will tell.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:28:14 AM

I heard this from this asian conspiracy theorist from many years ago like 2011, he said in the future there WILL be a one universal currency. Which he meant every where in the world will use that currency and other currencies will disappear. But this universal currency where will it come from? bitcoin or from the fed? I think in the future there will be 2 true currencies, that 1 is the bitcoin and the other will be from the fed. Only time will tell.

no one will know about this, but i don't think this will happen in short term because there are too many complicated thing that is happen in all country and they need to fix and solve the problem first. then after this, maybe they can try to use bitcoin as alternative currency for their country and see what their citizen opinion. if the citizen is satisfy with this, then the government will continue to improve to make better with both currency but if not, they can disable one of the currency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:16:49 AM

I heard this from this asian conspiracy theorist from many years ago like 2011, he said in the future there WILL be a one universal currency. Which he meant every where in the world will use that currency and other currencies will disappear. But this universal currency where will it come from? bitcoin or from the fed? I think in the future there will be 2 true currencies, that 1 is the bitcoin and the other will be from the fed. Only time will tell.
I do not think it is possible that we used only 1 or 2 currency for the whole cpuntry in this world because the economy of one state are reflecting in the value of currency. If we used 1 currency i think you can not identify which country has a good economy or which is the riches country.
But bitcoin would be listed as centralized currency if they can provide physical coin and paper wallet in the future to make available to used by all people.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:34:47 AM

I think so, Bitcoin in the other country are now very popular like in the Australia, China, London, and etc. So it can be the new era sooner or later there is a big possibility to be happen. Smiley
since we are living in technology era, bitcoin adoption get really in demand for the easy payment transactions and indeed a good way for us to be financially stable.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:50:12 AM

I think it will be in the form of currency in the future.
Let us just wait for that to happen.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: