Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 09:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72014 times)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:58:10 AM

I think it will be in the form of currency in the future.
Let us just wait for that to happen.

It is a currency, a digital currency, so even now, bitcoin is a currency. Maybe what you are saying is that bitcoin will have a physical coin in the future which is not gonna happen because the decentralization will be gone to it's features.
Be comfortable the way bitcoin is accepted by some country now, though let's hope it will be of more use in the future making it's value to rise more.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:00:02 AM

Bitcoin will take many years to become a currency in real sense. The reason is its high volatility and ever increasing price which makes is suitable for an investment but not as a currency. Because of these reason, merchants and vendors not seem interested in Bitcoin because if they started accepting Bitcoin. Then either they have to instantly convert it in fiat or wait till a month and see a change in bitcoin value (whether negative ot positive). Business doesn't works in uncertain way.
RudyCenJia

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:00:57 AM

Yes, I hope so. This will make Dollars ($) as we know it is outdated and could become a global standard for the world in order to impact the future to come. For developed countries will give impact to other countries in order to raise the existing degrees
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 03:33:18 AM

D5ystvitelno, we can say that Bitcoin has marked a new era in the history of the currency, as earlier there was no digital currency. Bitcoin is now supported and used by a significant part of the world community and its significance is only growing. However, due to the need, as a rule, to pay commissions for each transaction, bitcoin is unlikely to become widespread in small household transactions.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:43:04 AM

People still don't understand what bitcoin is. Most expect that bitcoin will be recognized by state authorities. Lol. Do not you understand that no people should expect from government handouts, and the government should do what the people want. People should use bitcoin and not pay attention at all to other currencies. With bitcoin you are the owners and not the government.
yes you are right may people do not know well about bitcoin that is why bitcoin is still in ts initial stage otherwise it would have spread all over the world. When everyone will know about it the at that time its demand will increase much more and its price will increase much higher.
I agree to you that if many people are now using bitcoin there is possibility that the value will extremely up. So we need to share our knowledge about the bitcoin to the other people and it is also for their good sake because bitcoin can be our future money.
ideaupdater

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:25:43 AM

People still don't understand what bitcoin is. Most expect that bitcoin will be recognized by state authorities. Lol. Do not you understand that no people should expect from government handouts, and the government should do what the people want. People should use bitcoin and not pay attention at all to other currencies. With bitcoin you are the owners and not the government.
yes you are right may people do not know well about bitcoin that is why bitcoin is still in ts initial stage otherwise it would have spread all over the world. When everyone will know about it the at that time its demand will increase much more and its price will increase much higher.
I agree to you that if many people are now using bitcoin there is possibility that the value will extremely up. So we need to share our knowledge about the bitcoin to the other people and it is also for their good sake because bitcoin can be our future money.

of course ,but we should be careful about risk of btc.

s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:21:59 AM

For me bitcoin will be the physical money in the world SOON
Just need the all countries accept bitcoin
wrfitz

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:17:30 PM

I think the "Internet Of Things" (IOT) will have a really big role to play in all this.  Things that require physical coinage can be converted to use digital currencies.  Such as a bluetooth or internet activated vending machine for instance, you could vend the product from an app on your phone and pay in digital currency.  There is however one big thing that holds bitcoin down, and thats the transaction fees.  I don't think Bitcoin will ever see mass adoption for micro payments because of this.

I know this will be really unpopular in this forum BUT... I think that IOTA (if it delivers on all of it promises) will be far superior to bitcoin in the long run for 3 important reasons.

1) FREE transactions - yes you read right, this is not a typo... with no fees to pay you can buy very small things such as a drink or a sandwich which you cannot do very well with bitcoin unless you like overpaying of course.
2) Near infinite scaling of transactions per second with "Tangle" - the IOTA network does not use blockchain, but something instead called Tangle which scales to the demand it has on its network at the time.  So in a nutshell, the more transactions going through the network at the time, the more transactions the network will be able to handle.  The only limitation here is the speed of bandwidth!  This thing will handle millions of transactions per second
3) IOT devices will all support IOTA out the box - so basically our biggest hope of getting true mass adoption for digital currencies has already chosen its currency, this doesn't mean to say you couldn't make a program to accept bitcoin but it would be so much easier to just use their currency.

Not sure if this means the price of IOTA will go up or down, I am not trying to pump the coin.  I just think that technically this technology is best placed for the masses over bitcoin.  But as with all new technologies it needs to be fully tested first before anyone can have any real confidence in it.
Blessed7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:24:13 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

Many vendors are already accepting payments in bitcoin. Overstock is one of them. Its pretty much like Amazon, though not as big, but you can buy products from them using bitcoin.
tulikak

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:27:12 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

Bitcoin is fast becoming the new money. It might not replace traditional forms of payment, that is fiat currencies, but it might affect their market share in a major way. Here's a list of platforms which accept bitcoin for payments-- https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/
Bhinodm

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:35:47 PM

Bitcoin is growing bigger and bigger everyday. And bigger than bitcoin is the tech that supports it-- blockchain. Blockchain has many applications and these applications are being explored and developed by techies all over the world. You can still buy stuff with bitcoin, but in the future, there will be even more platforms which will start accepting payment in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
sandeepkharche

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:38:06 PM

Bitcoin is fast becoming the new money. It might not replace traditional forms of payment, that is fiat currencies, but it might affect their market share in a major way. Here's a list of platforms which accept bitcoin for payments-- https://99bitcoins.com/who-accepts-bitcoins-payment-companies-stores-take-bitcoins/

Subway, Zynga, and even Dell... Really?  Shocked Shocked
jerk10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 01:39:37 PM

Yes, bitcoin has a bright future, provided that world governments don't ban and criminalise it. Somehow, I can relate bitcoin's case to that of marijuana's.  Tongue
radjie

Activity: 1820
Merit: 264

www.licx.io

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:02:38 PM

If bitcoin has been known throughout the country and has been widely used for personal or organizational purposes, then it can be done in the future to buy food and so on using bitcoin payments.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

I would say that it is a new era in currency, the network effect is on the side of bitcoin now also, there is no altcoin that can change that now.
Well, I agree that it is a new era in currency and bitcoin has been widely spread in the whole world. In addition to that, as of now bitcoin become very useful like you can use it in different kind of transaction such as paying bills and many more. Lastly, many people believe that bitcoin will be use to some food and some stuff in the near future.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

I am not agree with you that bitcoin is easy to earn but I agree that it can exchange into cash. As bitcoin is somewhat similar to paper money that we can kept it in our wallets but in digital wallet as for bitcoin. It can buy things over the internet and it is easy to use especially with transaction because with paper money you need to fill up many information to just send a money unlike with bitcoin and as for bitcoin it removes the transaction fees such as currency exchange rates and service charge.

Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:40:09 PM

I would say that it is a new era in currency, the network effect is on the side of bitcoin now also, there is no altcoin that can change that now.
Well, I agree that it is a new era in currency and bitcoin has been widely spread in the whole world. In addition to that, as of now bitcoin become very useful like you can use it in different kind of transaction such as paying bills and many more. Lastly, many people believe that bitcoin will be use to some food and some stuff in the near future.
Undoubtedly, bitcoins are the future rulers of digital world. Bitcoins are the kings of new era. They are acting as the back bone of crypto market. As far as altcoins are concerned, they don’t have the tendency to beat bitcoins in any way. They are always second to bitcoins.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:43:32 PM

Yes, bitcoin has a bright future, provided that world governments don't ban and criminalise it. Somehow, I can relate bitcoin's case to that of marijuana's.  Tongue

It surely has a very bright future compare to any other coins. The image of bitcoin is already changing as other big companies are accepting and adopting it. Also there are rich countries that are adopting it too so no doubt that bitcoin has a very bright future and this will make the new era great as our new currency.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Chlen88

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

Yes, hopefully so.  It would make $ as we know it obsolete and it could become a global standard instead of having numerous currencies.

The new era of crypto-currency is a rekoin
He is backed by real estate. This is something new
Emitdama

Activity: 1764
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 03:55:42 PM

I think the "Internet Of Things" (IOT) will have a really big role to play in all this.  Things that require physical coinage can be converted to use digital currencies.  Such as a bluetooth or internet activated vending machine for instance, you could vend the product from an app on your phone and pay in digital currency.  There is however one big thing that holds bitcoin down, and thats the transaction fees.  I don't think Bitcoin will ever see mass adoption for micro payments because of this.

I know this will be really unpopular in this forum BUT... I think that IOTA (if it delivers on all of it promises) will be far superior to bitcoin in the long run for 3 important reasons.

1) FREE transactions - yes you read right, this is not a typo... with no fees to pay you can buy very small things such as a drink or a sandwich which you cannot do very well with bitcoin unless you like overpaying of course.
2) Near infinite scaling of transactions per second with "Tangle" - the IOTA network does not use blockchain, but something instead called Tangle which scales to the demand it has on its network at the time.  So in a nutshell, the more transactions going through the network at the time, the more transactions the network will be able to handle.  The only limitation here is the speed of bandwidth!  This thing will handle millions of transactions per second
3) IOT devices will all support IOTA out the box - so basically our biggest hope of getting true mass adoption for digital currencies has already chosen its currency, this doesn't mean to say you couldn't make a program to accept bitcoin but it would be so much easier to just use their currency.

Not sure if this means the price of IOTA will go up or down, I am not trying to pump the coin.  I just think that technically this technology is best placed for the masses over bitcoin.  But as with all new technologies it needs to be fully tested first before anyone can have any real confidence in it.
yeah you got the point here because bitcoin is spreading its roots very quickly and soon it will be world famous so I think if calling bitcoin a new era of currency won’t be so bad because bitcoin is making its future more bright for online payment the users of the internet are millions in number and almost everyone knows bitcoin so I think it is the reason why bitcoin is the currency of our this era.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: