Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72008 times)
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

yeah i think so, btc will be source of shopping in the future and use of money, because of its savety and becoming widely accepted....future true for btc
I think bitcoin is the new of currency because some people use it as money in online market. In addition to that, I think bitcoin is the future money that you can use even in offline market. I hope all country will legalize the bitcoin and I see the great potential of bitcoin to become world currency. Lastly, I think bitcoin will survive and it will consider as real money in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:31:38 PM

Yes I think so . In the near future bitcoin will be widely used to buy furniture and use etc .. a new era for bitcoin it is considered as currency, people will buy and sell them to increase them profit

bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

Indeed, Bitcoin is not just the New era of currency, but the FUTURE of Currency. I believe that someday all fiats will turn crypto someday. All banks, all nation will turn their currency into digital currency. And this would speedup everything, this would lessen robbery and different crimes.

evilgreed

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:50:34 PM

Almost one year had passed since this thread has been made, and look at our current situation now, we can really say that it is slowly evolving and evolving. I saw a news the other day about replacing fiats with online currency, but nah I think it wont be replaced that easily and i surely believe that it wouldn't be replaced.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:16:37 PM

Of course bitcoin is a new innovation of digital currencies capable of functioning equivalent to fiat currencies
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:34:32 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
Well, you can convert your bitcoin into fiat that you can use it offline market and I think bitcoin is the new era of currency. In addition to that, bitcoin is a digital currency that you can use in different kind of transaction such as paying bills and many more. Lastly, I think you can use bitcoin to buy foods and anything that you want.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

Of course bitcoin is a new innovation of digital currencies capable of functioning equivalent to fiat currencies
in terms of digital currency yes bitcoin can make that functions but in most uses fiat still recognize as the main one, we really cant change that fact
that bitcoin is just another system to help out fasten the transactions though we are looking forward for more improvement out from this new
innovative currency.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:50:12 PM

We can consider it as one because other than fiat currency and credit cards this is one of the major movements that push our generation to obtain a new and unique way to pay. Bitcoin is a new currency who also has a value in its fiat counterpart, we are now seeing Bitcoin as some kind of currency from online shops accepting it to local stores making it a mode of payment I can say Bitcoin is a mode of payment.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Bardane

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

Yeah, for me this is indeed a true revolution. Bitcoin is changing everything is payment, it is definitely a new era. Brace yourself that you are in so early, because yes, we are still early investors.
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:06:05 PM

As long as my memory serves me well, bitcoin is the only currency exist in internet. Bitcoin as the first crypto currency surpass all imaginable trends in virtual world. It is ended the new era of unpredictable existence and evolutions.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:07:13 PM

Bitcoin is a new opportunity. To the era of crypto currency, you need a lot of changes. On the market the crypto currency bitcoin does a lot of competitors. Now they are still very behind, but if nothing is done then bitcoin could lose the shirt of the leader.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:16:40 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?
Bitcoin is the new currency you may now use it to buy a lot of things online and with latest global trend very soon Bitcoin will dominates the financial world. 
Since we are living in the modern era where every thing is digital we can say that bitcoin is the new currency because it has a lot of advantages such as fast transactions online on buying things but it can never replace the actual money because it can be bigger than that.
I dont know if i am right about this, But i believe was the first crypto currency in the system and its invention ushered in the era of cryptocurrencies and now we have a lot of them now and there is more coming into the world now. Crypto Currency is definitely the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ZoranGajic

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:51:31 PM

Yes Bitcoin has all the potential to be a new era of currency. I believe some other altcoins also have this potential. More importantly, bitcoin brought a huge shift of how we think about money. More and more people realize the usefulness of crypto money. The total usage and market cap is very small compared to classic currencies but this is changing day after day.

Today we are already at 130bn+ USD total marketcap

And this is how it looked around the date this post was made last year... Compare the two and think a little how much money poured into the crypto world in 11 months.
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20160918/
TetraFugolini

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Linux Geek

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:10:03 PM

I firmly believe that bitcoin is sort of like a new radio/telephone/TV, an innovation quite possibly as big as the internet. I believe goverments will not run money in the future. Bitcoin is here to stay and there is no stopping it.
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:13:11 PM

The era to which bitcoin belongs is the digital era. There is no other digital coin right now that is as trusted as bitcoin. And so there is no other coin in the new era but bitcoin.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

Yes Bitcoin has all the potential to be a new era of currency. I believe some other altcoins also have this potential. More importantly, bitcoin brought a huge shift of how we think about money. More and more people realize the usefulness of crypto money. The total usage and market cap is very small compared to classic currencies but this is changing day after day.

Today we are already at 130bn+ USD total marketcap

And this is how it looked around the date this post was made last year... Compare the two and think a little how much money poured into the crypto world in 11 months.
https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20160918/

Hope that it will soon be legalized in many countries around the world. Bitcoin is good and it needs to be used as a legal currency. Many people are expecting to use bitcoin in anywhere and buy anything with their bitcoin. If it happens, the price of bitcoin will be over $20000

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 10:57:01 PM

Yes, bitcoin is the gold of the new era.
If we're talking about the new value of currency in the internet, there are several cryptocurrencies except Bitcoin and Bitcoin is the most popular of them but I can't tell it the new value of currency so soon we've got a long way to go.
We are dreaming about the new money and Bitcoin is a candidate for that. It is still not legally accepted as a form of exchange I think it's too early to say that BTC is the new money.
If we're talking about if we can use it to buy foods and etc. Definitely yes, there are stores and banks that accepts Bitcoin I can name a few if you let me. But the point is, it is being used in some services and it can be use as an exchange to buy things. Don't worry Bitcoin are being used in that kind of things.

There are obviously tons of real world applications for Bitcoin, but it seems like most people now just want to buy it and hold onto it hoping to be millionaires in a couple years. No one wants to wind up like the pizza guy. Do you think that the fact that Bitcoin could eventually be worth 25k+ a coin will stop people from actually using it as a daily currency?

I can't imagine that it would stop people from spending BTC, but it may make them think twice about it. I don't think that there will ever be another "Pizza Guy", but there will always be people who wish they had just held onto it.

Just imagine a guy spending his bitcoin BTC0.01 every month is just for me a big loss. Imagine that every year he spends almost BTC0.12. Then it would be very upsetting that after a few years, it's equal value is  $1000.
it’s not that much loss as you say, we buy bitcoin to make your life better so far making life better we have to spend bitcoins to full fill our wishes. Spending 0.01 bitcoin per month is not a big loss it is good way to use bitcoin. If I had bitcoin then I might also spend them in this way, and make my children happy and give them everything they want.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:47:21 PM

No doubt bitcoin is the new currency and the currency for the future as well.

Bitcoin is about to change the whole financial world because more people are starting to believe in it despite the price volatility.

Bitcoin is decentralized, very soon it will change how people use money from "paper currency" to digital currency which is true cashless economy.   
taskmaru

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:57:01 PM

I think bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency ever. And it is the new era of currency. By earning it on the internet through campaigns, blogs and medias. But I can't agree with you that it is easy earning bitcoin. Cry
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:01:30 PM

Not yet, but can be the new era of currencies in the future if and only if a few countries try to officiallise it,then yes it can be. Then you can buy all the food you want using bitcoin in the future. Just because it is popular and definitely NOT earned easily it cannot be a new era of currencies just like that.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: