Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin is the new era of currency?  (Read 72010 times)
katarin2030

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:33:33 AM

Yes, bitcoin  is the new era  of currency, since we now live in an advence world, it is surprising.that bitcoin is standing out among other crypto currencies, it only means bitcoin has further develop for the needs of man, just like gold before, it has no worth during the barter exchange era, but the following years, gold became more precious than spices.
Looking at the current status of bitcoin we can say that easily, bitcoin extending it's arm all-over the world. Lot of advantages are there by the use of bitcoin, saves time, easiest method of online transaction and also simple. Decentralized currency that is the most important thing all the possibility is there for creating new era.
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:40:57 AM

Bitcoin the cryptocurrency is the currency bring light in lot of peoples life and person like desperately looking for the additional income without leaving the day job and find the part time job for my convenient time. After joining the forum I got the hope and confident about live and believing that nothing is impossible. Bitcoin is the new era of currency which give you the freedom of financial need and multiple returns to its investors just doing nothing except keep faith in bitcoin's performance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
sarjilcse

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:47:27 AM

I would not say that it is a new era in currency, i think Unless GOV'T accept bitcoin it will never be the new era currency.  

And Remember earning Bitcoins is not easy.  Undecided

I don't agree that with you.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:48:49 AM

As we can observe now bitcoin is most popular in a place were it is first met. As times goes by the number of countries that accepts bitcoin is continue to increased. But unfortunately it is not reason to make bitcoin as a new era of currency because people is more useful of money than bitcoin, they only use bitcoin in buying online and in the future it will become more useful but not at all things.
pawanv1983

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:49:14 AM

Yes, bitcoin  is the new era  of currency, since we now live in an advence world, it is surprising.that bitcoin is standing out among other crypto currencies, it only means bitcoin has further develop for the needs of man, just like gold before, it has no worth during the barter exchange era, but the following years, gold became more precious than spices.
Looking at the current status of bitcoin we can say that easily, bitcoin extending it's arm all-over the world. Lot of advantages are there by the use of bitcoin, saves time, easiest method of online transaction and also simple. Decentralized currency that is the most important thing all the possibility is there for creating new era.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:56:18 AM

Bitcoin began to transform this world by replacing it with any universal payment. Instead it will be accepted as a form of online payment.

MarkTrade19

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:58:29 AM

Yes, absolutely. Bitcoin has become a comparatively popular term. It's still got large markets to tap.
Brown_Fish

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:58:59 PM

Yes bitcoin maybe a new era of currency that is slowly penetrating into totally different countries of the globe. It's the quickest suggests that of cash exchange on line and returns square measure much more than our imagination.
Argoo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:09:54 AM

It is unambiguous that the appearance of bitcoins in the financial market is a new era in the functioning of the world currency. Crypto-currency as a whole made a revolution in financial calculations and by its value it is comparable to the invention of the Internet in the nineties. This is very noticeable both in terms of the total capitalization of the Crypto currency, and at the bitcoy rate today. Bitkoyn has had such a significant impact on the economy of most countries that they are all forced to regulate its circulation and, as a rule, decide on the issue of recognition as a payment instrument.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:37:48 PM

I think that bitcoin started this era of cryptocurrencies...maybe it will not reach the end, but the world will not be the same now
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:05:50 PM

It can happen but not in the near future.Today everyone is talking about bitcoin and the price rise of bitcoin.Everyone now wants to invest in bitcoin as they know that the profit margins are very huge.Digitisation is occuring all over the world.So bitcoin is also being accepted slowly in every nation though it is not legalised.People also have many advantages as bitcoin is decentralised.Taxes cannot be implied on bitcoin.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:12:07 PM

bitcoin in my opinion is a new technology for payment and can also be made investment, now there are many countries in the world that legalize the use of bitcoin as payment and replace money, and I am sure in the future the money will be replaced by bitcoin.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:47:27 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

I think it will be the new money, and currently, it is being used in many kind of transactions, and the feedback is relly good, people are really asking that bitcoin should be used as a mode of payment in their daily transactions like buying food, clothes and other things.
I do not think so, Bitcoin is just one form of investment, it can not be considered as a new currency because the value of bitcoin is constantly changing and it is still not accepted by the government, it still has many limitations. However, I think because the appearance of Bitcoin, many countries around the world will research and develop digital currency for their country based on the technology of bitcoin, that would be the new currency, Bitcoin opens a new era for currency but it is not a new currency, it's just a new development trend of the currency

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Tantalala

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:08:40 PM

Yes, there could be a chance for bitcoin to become more popular in the next step of the planet's cryptocurency evolution. Over the coming years, many transactions could take place around the world, even for shopping. But I do not think it will become the basis of planetary economics support.
Treshkilling

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 03:07:31 PM

It's definitely a step forward in the global economy and Yes, it's the future currency, as it has several advantages compared to the present, such as for example, fast transactions and interest-free payment
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

This can be a bitcoin to a new era of currency because currently bitcoin is very popular and bitcoin also rises very high and bitcoin will definitely increase
 so high the next day.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:24:19 PM

Since bitcoin is trending now world wide because you can easily earn this and it exchange in real cash. Is bitcoin the new value of currency in the internet? Is he the new money? Can we use it in buying foods and etc in the future?

I think it will be the new money, and currently, it is being used in many kind of transactions, and the feedback is relly good, people are really asking that bitcoin should be used as a mode of payment in their daily transactions like buying food, clothes and other things.
I do not think so, Bitcoin is just one form of investment, it can not be considered as a new currency because the value of bitcoin is constantly changing and it is still not accepted by the government, it still has many limitations. However, I think because the appearance of Bitcoin, many countries around the world will research and develop digital currency for their country based on the technology of bitcoin, that would be the new currency, Bitcoin opens a new era for currency but it is not a new currency, it's just a new development trend of the currency

Now, bitcoin is looking like a simple investment method, but it's more of a simple asset. It will be the payment method of our lives in the following years by starting a new era of currency and payment.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:14:18 AM

Even though bitcoin starts in 2012 still bitcoin is just new in our generation. Not all countries are well develop and civilize so many of them are just new in this type of modernization;
through this the company and management of bitcoin is not well known few years past but because of their excellence and dedication they become the number one in field of cryptocurrency.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:52:54 PM

Now, bitcoin is looking like a simple investment method, but it's more of a simple asset. It will be the payment method of our lives in the following years by starting a new era of currency and payment.
Bitcoin can be the new payment method for the world if the Bitcoin price can be stable.
Example, do you want to use a currency always change the value for payment?
It does not mean the value will increase, it means the value will decrease Cheesy.
alphacoco

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:58:56 PM

Even though bitcoin starts in 2012 still bitcoin is just new in our generation. Not all countries are well developing and civilize so many of them are just new in this type of modernization;
through this the company and management of bitcoin is not well known few years past but because of their excellence and dedication, they become the number one in the field of cryptocurrency.

until they sort the fees i don't know how this can happen. I would love it too but realistically how can it replace a 5p visa fee with instant payments with the system it has.

Some of the other coins are showing alot more promise and maybe one of them will get a celebrity endorsement and rise up.

Litecoin, ripple, ETN or Onion maybe?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: