Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016  (Read 46127 times)
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:54:39 PM

Peepcoin Price is increasing even when  btc is dropping
Good sign.

To the moon like they say 🌝

Has nothing to do with your involvement. Remember; the real peepcoin thread is located here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040134.0

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:59:10 PM

Peepcoin Price is increasing even when  btc is dropping
Good sign.

To the moon like they say 🌝

Has nothing to do with your involvement. Remember; the real peepcoin thread is located here.

I'm still proposing that both Peepcoin Classic and DAPS can function independently.

The new thread is for DAPS - this thread is for Peepcoin... you're going to lose the Peepcoin name once you reband anyway.

Like I said, I think it could work.

Well done on the DAPS team for building excitement BTW. I agree that it is your team's work which has pushed up the price.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:27 PM

The new thread is for DAPS - this thread is for Peepcoin...

No it's not.  I've asked you multiple times to update information on your OP, and you won't. I am making it public that this thread is unofficial and will be replaced in Peepcoin links.

Is the Peepcoin thread, formed by consensus of old and new Peepcoin holders alike. Peepcoin is now alternatively known as the Peepcoin-DAPS Project pending the switchover, and we plan to make sure Peepcoin has no markets to trade on once the swap is finished. This will prevent the previous developer from reaping any benefits from his premine in the future, even after we've moved on.

Essentially, Peepcoin's community is moving to a new chain and leaving the dormant chain behind, permanently, once the swap is finalized.

You are not representative of Peepcoin, the community, nor the project.

Thank you for understanding that protecting this coin's community comes first.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
plaincoin

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

No it's not.  I've asked you multiple times to update information on your OP, and you won't. I am making it public that this thread is unofficial and will be replaced in Peepcoin links.

Is the Peepcoin thread, formed by consensus of old and new Peepcoin holders alike. Peepcoin is now alternatively known as the Peepcoin-DAPS Project pending the switchover, and we plan to make sure Peepcoin has no markets to trade on once the swap is finished. This will prevent the previous developer from reaping any benefits from his premine in the future, even after we've moved on.

Essentially, Peepcoin's community is moving to a new chain and leaving the dormant chain behind, permanently, once the swap is finalized.

All my messages are getting deleted by the mod
Because someone is unfairly reporting them

Here is my last reply

Yes this thread is for peepcoin.
Peepcoin will live forever .
What consensus are you talking about.
It’s funny when I see people talking
About taking unilateral decisions as if they
Have the legal authority of an emperor.”
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

I'm not really sure about consensus. There was very little discussion of the proposed changes in this thread - ie debating the finer details - so the first that many Peepcoin holders would have known about the Peepcoin-DAPS transition was this announcement post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628121.msg30727204#msg30727204 . At this point things were already well in motion.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell, you guys hadn't shown the slightest bit of interest in Peepcoin until a couple of months ago. It was a quiet, but fully functional coin, with an exchange and some trade volume. But now you suddenly breeze in and take over, assuming that everyone who has supported it for a lot longer than you will be happy to go in the same direction. Why did you feel the need to appropriate a working and supported coin, rather than just create a new one?

Since then you've been quick to attack and shut down anyone whose views do not align with yours. There's at least a couple of long term supporters in this thread you've attacked openly, and the first time I spoke with you on Discord was similarly unpleasant. (I haven't forgotten the petty and condescending personal attack that began when I asked about why a swap was necessary). I've also seen at least two messages in this thread quietly disappear, so there's something funny going on. I expect that the attacks in your replies, and complaints to the forum moderator (if it is you or a member of the DAPS team doing this) have created a chilling effect where people are reluctant to enter into any debate, or even just state a mildly dissenting view, lest they be shut down.

I proposed what I felt was a reasonable compromise, by letting the "old school" Peepcoin community continue on coinexchange, with DAPS forking off and moving forward in its own direction. We - the ORIGINAL Peepcoin community - debated the issue of the premine and scammer dev more than a year ago. Yes, not much was resolved then, and some people did think it was a serious issue, but the coin continued, and has continued without incident.

I don't understand why you've become so vindictive and obsessive that you feel you need to sabotage the original coin - including trying to shut down remaining markets - in order to further DAPS. There's absolutely no need for that. We can exist independently. Let the people decide which coin (or both) they wish to use. There's no need to wipe the current coin from the face of the earth.

Your messages just seem to be full of anger and the need to Do It Your Way. Why?

I am screen capping this post just in case it also disappears.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

Great, take your complaints to the actual peepcoin thread, which I was ok'd to post by the discord and Peepcoin community on their behalf since you're maintaining a thread with old links.

Hope to see you there. I will not engage you in a thread you keep open purposefully to misdirect investors and lie about the status of the Peepcoin project.

plaincoin

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

I'm not really sure about consensus. There was very little discussion of the proposed changes in this thread - ie debating the finer details - so the first that many Peepcoin holders would have known about the Peepcoin-DAPS transition was this announcement post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628121.msg30727204#msg30727204 . At this point things were already well in motion.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I can tell, you guys hadn't shown the slightest bit of interest in Peepcoin until a couple of months ago. It was a quiet, but fully functional coin, with an exchange and some trade volume. But now you suddenly breeze in and take over, assuming that everyone who has supported it for a lot longer than you will be happy to go in the same direction. Why did you feel the need to appropriate a working and supported coin, rather than just create a new one?

Since then you've been quick to attack and shut down anyone whose views do not align with yours. There's at least a couple of long term supporters in this thread you've attacked openly, and the first time I spoke with you on Discord was similarly unpleasant. (I haven't forgotten the petty and condescending personal attack that began when I asked about why a swap was necessary). I've also seen at least two messages in this thread quietly disappear, so there's something funny going on. I expect that the attacks in your replies, and complaints to the forum moderator (if it is you or a member of the DAPS team doing this) have created a chilling effect where people are reluctant to enter into any debate, or even just state a mildly dissenting view, lest they be shut down.

I proposed what I felt was a reasonable compromise, by letting the "old school" Peepcoin community continue on coinexchange, with DAPS forking off and moving forward in its own direction. We - the ORIGINAL Peepcoin community - debated the issue of the premine and scammer dev more than a year ago. Yes, not much was resolved then, and some people did think it was a serious issue, but the coin continued, and has continued without incident.

I don't understand why you've become so vindictive and obsessive that you feel you need to sabotage the original coin - including trying to shut down remaining markets - in order to further DAPS. There's absolutely no need for that. We can exist independently. Let the people decide which coin (or both) they wish to use. There's no need to wipe the current coin from the face of the earth.

Your messages just seem to be full of anger and the need to Do It Your Way. Why?

I am screen capping this post just in case it also disappears.

Thank you AlmightyRuler ; you have very well articulated the feelings the peepcoin-community has about this other project trying to disrupt , take over and destroy peepcoin.

you are really a true ambassador for peepcoin.

thanks again
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:25 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 06:08:13 PM by mprep

Reminder that this is an unofficial thread and is used to post fake links. Avoid using this thread as it has been used to misdirect people in the past and it will continue into the swap process, like is happening above.

plaincoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

I think we need to move beyond this distraction and build the community and build improvements.

peepcoin is here to stay, peepcoin wallet and blockchain are the real thing

peepcoin value is already rising and its only going to go up.
hold on to your peepcoins , do not give it to random people on the internet who claim to give you a better coin for it
. hodl hodl
skyvvoker

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

If swap will be like a PACcoin, i'd like to buy after this thing. In the swap of PAC i lost 70%.
plaincoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:18:00 PM

If swap will be like a PACcoin, i'd like to buy after this thing. In the swap of PAC i lost 70%.

Yes I agree swap is a bad idea and reeks
Of cheating.

I know the whole paccoin debacle
And that’s the reason peepcoin is thwarting
The whole swap thing

Peepcoin is solid and has been alive for years

Peepcoin will live forever. The community
Is behind peepcoin blockchain
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:26:21 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 06:07:56 PM by mprep

It's a 1:1 swap. Don't let the sockpuppet spam account above misguide you. The real Peepcoin thread is here.

plaincoin

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

Recently some scammers have been
Trolling our message boards .
They are harassing the OP .
And anyone who disagrees with them.

The other swap that they keep mentioning is
A phishing attempt to get your coins

Don’t send them to anyone claiming
To upgrade the coin.

This was the original thread created back in 2016.

Swap is a way for them to make you send
Your hard earned peepcoins to
An account which they control
It’s really a easy scam.
It’s called the mail scam
E.g  please send 5000$ to this bank account
So that we can send you your inheritance
Money from a distant uncle .
Aka
Please send your peepcoins
To this address so that we can send you
This new coin which by the way is
All castle in the air
And not to mention will be worthless
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:42:52 AM

I am proud to announce we are in the process of being audited by Mcafee's team, a first step to him looking into our project. We plan to be completely transparent in this transition, and hope that he likes what we have to show him in the near future =) We have nothing to be afraid of, as we plan to build this endeavor the right way: with honesty!

I hope this stops some of the people in this thread hellbent on claiming we're just "opportunists" =)

Remember to keep up with the official discord and Peepcoin-DAPS transition thread
https://discord.gg/w898czA

almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:43:48 AM

Why do messages in this thread keep disappearing?
plaincoin

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:43:28 PM

I think they are trying to silence peepcoin community voice
This Has to stop

Some other project wants to take the great peepcoin
Code base and start their own coin . I am ok with that
But peepcoin must not be hurt in any way
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

Please join us on the real Peepcoin-DAPS thread, anyone who is still here is severely out of date

Thanks in advance =)

almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:47:49 PM

Please join us on the real Peepcoin-DAPS thread, anyone who is still here is severely out of date

Thanks in advance =)

That's the DAPS thread.

This is the Peepcoin Classic thread.

Two different coins.

Thanks in advance.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:39 AM

That's the DAPS thread.

Two different coins.

Thanks in advance.

They're not. The actual Peepcoin community is moving onto DAPS, which you can tell by the activity level of this *old* thread. Thanks for understanding.

almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:10 AM

That's the DAPS thread.

Two different coins.

Thanks in advance.

They're not. The actual Peepcoin community is moving onto DAPS, which you can tell by the activity level of this *old* thread. Thanks for understanding.

DAPS is a pump and fork of a coin which has worked Just Fine for nearly two years. The activity level in this thread has always been on the lower side, because the coin just...works.

It's great that you're building a new community, and your team has done a great job with marketing, but those new people are interested what you're promising as DAPS, not what is currently available with Peepcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: