Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:47:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016  (Read 46129 times)
Scar69

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

Any conversation about peepcoin needs to be
Disentangled from daps.

No mention of that in Peepcoin thread obviously.

Let’s be clear on that . It’s peepcoin we all care
About right ?. Then let’s keep it that way.

Significant decisions about peepcoin need to be
Discussed and vetted in this thread, which I see has furthered
Peepcoin cause more than anything .

Trolls  Grin
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:00:38 PM

Please contact me back. I'd like to see if you still have your 1 billion peepcoins and help you recover your losses. Your 400$ is now worth over 80,000$ if you held those coins, but otherwise we will still attempt to make things right for you.

Nice team that you do this for him. Respect

I hadn't realized she still used this forum until an original peepcoin holder had tipped me off. I'm very thankful, we are helping her recover her wallet now actually.

This process is to help people like her, especially. Bringing value back to the people who were scammed by the original developer, this is what's important to me. We're doing this for the Peepcoin holders and anyone who may have gotten fleeced by that fraudster. It happens far too often, and I'm not the kind of person who's okay with letting things like a person getting ripped off a couple years ago go away forgotten.

$80k is certainly a nice windfall for her. He sweet talked her then treated her like shit once the sale was done and she asked when he'd be sending the rest of her PCN.

Speaking of that fraudster, I shudder to think of how many of the 1 satoshi orders on coinexchange belong to the original dev. A large volume of 1 sat orders appeared pretty much from the day the coin was first listed. If he left them open all this time, he'd currently be netting thousands of dollars per day. Short term scam becomes a long con.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/BTC : 24h volume 0.61602736 BTC
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

I like the name of this coin, Peepcoin, however before delving more in any project I'd like to know something more about it. You are mentioning very little in your ANN. A bit too little.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:25:47 PM

Please contact me back. I'd like to see if you still have your 1 billion peepcoins and help you recover your losses. Your 400$ is now worth over 80,000$ if you held those coins, but otherwise we will still attempt to make things right for you.

Nice team that you do this for him. Respect

I hadn't realized she still used this forum until an original peepcoin holder had tipped me off. I'm very thankful, we are helping her recover her wallet now actually.

This process is to help people like her, especially. Bringing value back to the people who were scammed by the original developer, this is what's important to me. We're doing this for the Peepcoin holders and anyone who may have gotten fleeced by that fraudster. It happens far too often, and I'm not the kind of person who's okay with letting things like a person getting ripped off a couple years ago go away forgotten.

$80k is certainly a nice windfall for her. He sweet talked her then treated her like shit once the sale was done and she asked when he'd be sending the rest of her PCN.

Speaking of that fraudster, I shudder to think of how many of the 1 satoshi orders on coinexchange belong to the original dev. A large volume of 1 sat orders appeared pretty much from the day the coin was first listed. If he left them open all this time, he'd currently be netting thousands of dollars per day. Short term scam becomes a long con.

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PCN/BTC : 24h volume 0.61602736 BTC

Those coins were sold in 2016 according to "Peepcoin", so that's not a certainty. The #1 wallet is addressed on the FAQ on dapscoin.com, investigatory-style  Wink

I like the name of this coin, Peepcoin, however before delving more in any project I'd like to know something more about it. You are mentioning very little in your ANN. A bit too little.

You'll find a link to a Peepcoin thread with much more information on the current status in my signature~

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:52:41 PM

Those coins were sold in 2016 according to "Peepcoin", so that's not a certainty. The #1 wallet is addressed on the FAQ on dapscoin.com, investigatory-style  Wink

I wouldn't believe anything that guy said. He was still trying to offload his peepcoins on Facebook after he posted (here) that he'd sold them and someone else was taking over.

He was also only trying to sell off something like 10 billion so it's possible he still had (and possibly has right now) a good stash sitting in his coinexchange account. Only the admin of that exchange knows for sure.
Learning2Fly

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

So I like the idea of daps/peepcoin (and bought a bunch) but something I am worried about is how much of this is going to be a legit new project, vs trying to just cover the losses of people who got exit scammed by original dev?

Yes, I know it sucks, but as a new investor it makes me wary of all this 'need to make the past right' as there are people out there with millions of peepcoin just waiting for it to pump so they can dump on new investors (me).  There are unfortunate similarities here and the whole chaincoin scam that happened last year: dead project people buy in cheap huge, hype about new project, price pumps, inner group dumps on everyone.

Dont take this as an insult, I am looking for info to make me feel more comfortable about the project.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 07:33:13 AM by TheKingInYellow

So I like the idea of daps/peepcoin (and bought a bunch) but something I am worried about is how much of this is going to be a legit new project, vs trying to just cover the losses of people who got exit scammed by original dev?

Yes, I know it sucks, but as a new investor it makes me wary of all this 'need to make the past right' as there are people out there with millions of peepcoin just waiting for it to pump so they can dump on new investors (me).  There are unfortunate similarities here and the whole chaincoin scam that happened last year: dead project people buy in cheap huge, hype about new project, price pumps, inner group dumps on everyone.

Dont take this as an insult, I am looking for info to make me feel more comfortable about the project.

Why you're asking in the old thread if you're keen on info?  Huh

I guess I'll answer your question anyways. It's a new project and aims to bring back value to the old Peepcoin holders by addressing the value-destroying inflation and giving the coin (post-swap) a reason to exist and a mission to follow. It's obviously quite successful in that regard.

If you need info please check the actual information sources widely available including the website and the discord where you've already gotten answers to many of your questions.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
wgaca

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

Yes, I know it sucks, but as a new investor it makes me wary of all this 'need to make the past right' as there are people out there with millions of peepcoin just waiting for it to pump so they can dump on new investors (me).  There are unfortunate similarities here and the whole chaincoin scam that happened last year: dead project people buy in cheap huge, hype about new project, price pumps, inner group dumps on everyone.

They ban people in their telegram chat when this is talked about, so imagine the possibilities. Smiley
wannabe

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:15:29 PM

They ban people in their telegram chat when this is talked about, so imagine the possibilities. Smiley

I think they banned 1 person in telegram for being utterly annoying. Come to telegram and ask yourself.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

Yes, I know it sucks, but as a new investor it makes me wary of all this 'need to make the past right' as there are people out there with millions of peepcoin just waiting for it to pump so they can dump on new investors (me).  There are unfortunate similarities here and the whole chaincoin scam that happened last year: dead project people buy in cheap huge, hype about new project, price pumps, inner group dumps on everyone.

No, but we do ban people temporarily who claim we're participating in a price fixing conspiracy, without providing any evidence when asked publicly and personally for any such proof so I could address it. Our governance explicitly writes rules against such actions, so I asked you respectfully to give me this information and constructively discuss any worries. Your questions about the #1 wallet are addressed in the FAQ much more clearly now, by the way.

wgaca

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:26:01 PM

I think they banned 1 person in telegram for being utterly annoying. Come to telegram and ask yourself.
Oh really, let's ignore the other admin's attitude of being rude af. I said it before i am going to say it again. This "team" is a joke. Mark my word.
VikasPandey888

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:20:43 AM

Hi Team,

I would like to get on this project, I am invested in other privacy coins too. I have some questions.

1) Is it safe to buy this coin from CoinExchange?
2) Will I be considered for SWAP?
3) If answers are not possible in this thread and forum please direct me to the right place.

Thanks,
Vikas Smiley

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:34 AM

Hi Team,

I would like to get on this project, I am invested in other privacy coins too. I have some questions.

3) If answers are not possible in this thread and forum please direct me to the right place.

Thanks,
Vikas Smiley

Hello Vikas!

1) Yes, but we recommend withdrawing Peepcoins (or any coins) from there
2) All coins entered into the portal will be swapped automatically
3) You can find information on the maintained Peepcoin/DAPS Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040134.0
Or on the DAPScoin website

Or you could even join the Discord/Telegram for 24/7 chat, support or whatever~
Discord: https://discord.gg/w898czA
Telegram: https://t.me/dapscoin

I do also make sure to reply even on this thread, to ensure people are informed.

kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:44:37 PM

We have a problem with the chain. The deposit on coinexchange is not enlisted. I was answered to a ticket:
Hi Alexandr,

It appears there is likely a problem with the blockchain. There is currently no active block explorer so we are unable to verify the transaction on the network.

Unfortunately, as a result of this we are unable to credit deposits until they arrive at our end.

We recommend contacting the coin developer or users group (note we do not have coin developer contact details) in order to let them know there is a problem with the chain.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Hi,

There's a very basic block explorer here: http://www.almightycoins.org/explorer/peepcoin

I have to recover my freshdesk password, which is taking a while, but I hope to log in and open a ticket soon.

Has your deposit shown up yet? I just did a test deposit and it is showing on the deposit page, with confirms.

If not, please provide the txid.

I now also made a payment for 1000 coins, they are immediately credited. Before I send 50 million coins, I made a test deposit for 10,000 coins. They were also credited. But 50 million was lost.
TXID 80bb7c6d0c3d125afcf50a8bb611fbb49749f320d7e192bf33748897067a4c56
Transfer to wallet PC4yDHhm7wTkv2CF2LvZdhDNXToVByJW4f
Data 17.12
Is it possible to look in the chain this translation

Recently, I remembered my 50 million, which were not credited to the exchange. At that time they did not cost much and I forgot about them. Now cost 10 times more. I decided to check it again. An interesting situation. The payment was completed on 17.12, but was credited on 25.11. How can this be?

VikasPandey888

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:01:25 PM

Hi Team,

Thanks,
Vikas Smiley

Hello Vikas!

3) You can find information on the maintained Peepcoin/DAPS Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040134.0

I do also make sure to reply even on this thread, to ensure people are informed.

Thanks a lot for your reply I will start collecting the coins

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1628513
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

Recently, I remembered my 50 million, which were not credited to the exchange. At that time they did not cost much and I forgot about them. Now cost 10 times more. I decided to check it again. An interesting situation. The payment was completed on 17.12, but was credited on 25.11. How can this be?

The coins are in your coinexchange wallet, yes?

Hi Team,

Thanks,
Vikas Smiley

Hello Vikas!

Thanks a lot for your reply I will start collecting the coins

See you there!

kreatoralex

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:26:42 AM

The coins are in your coinexchange wallet, yes?

Yes, yes...
Now I'm restoring my old wallet to see all my transactions. Wrote in support, see what they answer.

a23sd12122121

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

Yes most of coins is shitcoins - it's true. It's not surprised because making new coin is so easy
But anyway there are many interesting and promising coins
kreatoralex

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

I synchronized the old wallet with a transaction of 50 million coins. It turns out that in December it was so

And now it's become

The ID is the same, the amount is the same, the address is the same. Only payment made on December 17th is credited on 25.11. The Time Machine?
I wrote about the situation on page 6 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628121.100

huyenphung8698

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

How i can get the roadmap of this pj?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: