Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016  (Read 46125 times)
uscoin1

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

Peepcoin is back.  Almost 10x in the last week.

I think the next 10x or more is Spectrecoin (XSPEC), best undervalued privacy coin.  More private than zcash/dash. 
Think it will go from $0.50 to $5.00.
That's 10x. 

Longer term, think it'll be $50. imo.  Get in before others or get missed out like PCN.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:44:33 PM

I downloaded the Peepcoin wallet but it does not sync.
Stays on block 4027. Is there a solution for this?

Hi I have the same problem and restarting doesn't help.

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Regardless

You'll probably need to redo the sync, it should work after that, if you need help just go to the telegram support group:
https://t.me/HOW_TO_DAPS

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
daniel76

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:53:10 PM

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Regardless

Have you downloaded the bootstrap file from the peepcoin website(800mb assume its the blockchain),once I did this it sync'd quickly
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:53:30 PM

$608784.00 daily volume on the coinexchange BTC market

Current sell price is at 4 Satoshis now

If the original dev still had those orders open (there was something like 50 or 60 BTC for sale at 1 Sat, all gone now), he's made hundreds of thousands of dollars, maybe even more, in the past couple of weeks.

So much for DAPS taking that value away from him by doing the swap. It's irrelevant now. He's made a fucking fortune.

Coins were already churned out long ago, not that you'd been here to support the community or notice any of the movements between here and there.

Also; on the topic of caring about the developer, let's delve into the past. I've made sure that GODIsGood, the user you abandoned and hadn't helped for atleast 2 years has access to her coins now, no thanks to you. I don't appreciate your hostile atttiude and your complete inability to produce even a simple bugfix and open source code. You abandoned this community as much as he had. You never once produced a proper release for peepcoin, hiding your source and getting snippy when asked for weeks to release it. You're a negative, bad influence and have never contributed to this community in a positive way, encapsulated perfectly in this post you've made. It's a great thing we've moved on from your attachment to the past and inability to produce basic things.

Want to close this thread yet and redirect people to the current thread instead of shooting negativity around at nobody (notice "your" thread has me replying to people with actual responses) for successful revitalization? Thanks in advance. Noticed your 5 million peepcoins are worth over .2 Bitcoin now, you should be relatively happy.

On that note; how about something that matters (besides once again asking you to redirect any of your OP to actual updated information)?

We need your support! Sistemkoin (cmc: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/sistemkoin/) has offered us an exclusive spot on their exchange, we will be using the leftover Graviex fund and reopening the drive, as this listing is a priority and is not going to last long. https://dapscoin.com/donate/ Please help us get listed to one of the top exchanges in the world, with access to Turkish fiat!

Of course, you'll probably scurry away again and come back with some useless snarky post without even contributing, once again, to the thread you hold onto as if it's the only thing you've got left.

There's that acid tongue again.

I'll address the less relevant concerns (basically rebutting your personal attacks) first:

- It's been "at least two years" since I helped GODIsGood? Here's a capture showing when I was assisting her earlier this year, less than 4 months ago: https://imgur.com/a/qEJ3R1D . She didn't reply any further. I certainly didn't abandon her.

- Hiding the source? I have stated on more than one occasion that the only fix I did, until more recently, was to add a couple of DNS seeds and recompile the client with newer libraries. And the recent changes - trying to improve bootstrap syncing - turned out to be pointless, so I reverted them. You're the only person that has ever complained about my not "proper" (what does that even mean?) release.

- I've never contributed to the community? Hmm, where were you on launch day back in 2016? Who was it that started this thread to keep the community going? I've been here since day #1. What about you?

Now onto the concern I raised.

Coins were already churned out long ago, not that you'd been here to support the community or notice any of the movements between here and there.

Do you have any proof of this churning out? Again, you only arrived on the scene recently. Although I didn't keep records, I've been periodically looking in on the coinexchange BTC/PCN market since it opened, and have noted that there have always been significant sell orders at 1 Satoshi, with the kind of volume that could only have come from the premine. The initial PoW mining period where everyone else had a chance only produced 500 million PCN (actually a bit less because of staking)

The DAPS FAQ links to a post by the original dev stating that he sold it all to someone else, but this guy lied time and time again, so I have trouble believing it. I agree that he may have been able to sell off more of his [at the time] worthless stash to further victims, but those huge 1 sat orders on Coinexchange basically stayed put for 18 months.

I accept that the swap was an attempt to exclude much of the premine still in possession of the original dev, and I commend you and your team for that, but the reality is that as your team have built buzz around this coin, the value has increased enough that those old orders started executing more frequently, and it looks like things went moonways (all 1 sat sell orders cleared) about a week ago.

As I've said before, only the admin of coinexchange can really know the full story. I doubt ALL of those 1 sat sell orders were from the original dev, but based on the volume relative to the PCN minted by everyone else, he must have had the lion's share of them. He's made an amazing profit this week.
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:50:31 AM

- Hiding the source? I have stated on more than one occasion that the only fix I did, until more recently, was to add a couple of DNS seeds and recompile the client with newer libraries. And the recent changes - trying to improve bootstrap syncing - turned out to be pointless, so I reverted them. You're the only person that has ever complained about my not "proper" (what does that even mean?) release.

- I've never contributed to the community? Hmm, where were you on launch day back in 2016? Who was it that started this thread to keep the community going? I've been here since day #1. What about you?

Yes, you hide the Peepcoin wallet source you have compiled on your website. You've been asked dozens of times to release it, yet somehow you still can't even manage that.

And you're correct, you've never contributed to this community outside of a closed-source precompiled binary and a block explorer which had no way to verify the rich list or actual coin movements without a cumersome UI. I've done more in my two years in cryptocurrency than you ever have, because I actually accomplish tasks that I set out and encourage others to actually work on things, instead of sitting around pretending to be the "almightyruler" for... posting a thread.  Cheesy You're welcome to try to model how we've done things here in the future if you'd like to have a modicum of success in any industry, especially this one.

Do you have any proof of this churning out?

Sure, it's called the rich list, which has significantly rebalanced towards sane distribution the last few months. The top 10 wallets were nearly 90% of the coins by the time the real explorer came online. Top 10 wallets are now 50% of coins, indicating they've flowed mostly entirely to new wallets. Much of this movement was before the 1 satoshi barrier was taken down, which, once again, if you were involved in this community or project in any way you'd have noticed.

I'm glad you atleast commend us for the very simple work it's been to revitalize this coin, release a proper wallet with open source, and actually supporting the community utilizing the coin. Offer to join our team still stands (albeit not development, you're not up to par), and I would still love if you updated this outdated OP with relevant information to Peepcoin and the current status.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:41:33 AM

And you're correct, you've never contributed to this community outside of a closed-source precompiled binary and a block explorer which had no way to verify the rich list or actual coin movements without a cumersome UI. I've done more in my two years in cryptocurrency than you ever have, because I actually accomplish tasks that I set out and encourage others to actually work on things, instead of sitting around pretending to be the "almightyruler" for... posting a thread.  Cheesy You're welcome to try to model how we've done things here in the future if you'd like to have a modicum of success in any industry, especially this one.

More uncalled for personal attacks.

You're the only person on this board that I've ever clashed with.

Let's just agree to disagree.
PierreF

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:33:58 AM

Huh Huh Huh Huh

Regardless

I think you've put the bootstrap folder in the wrong folder. You've pasted the bootstrap folder in Macintosh HD > ~/library/application support/Peepcoin (you created that folder because it didn't exist). I had the same problem. What you have to do is to put it in the following folder: Macintosh HD > users/{username}/library (if you dont see this, press CMD+SHIFT+.(dot) / application support / Peepcoin (folder is already there). Close wallet first before doing this...
PierreF

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

I think you've put the bootstrap folder in the wrong folder. You've pasted the bootstrap folder in Macintosh HD > ~/library/application support/Peepcoin (you created that folder because it didn't exist). I had the same problem. What you have to do is to put it in the following folder: Macintosh HD > users/{username}/library (if you dont see this, press CMD+SHIFT+.(dot) / application support / Peepcoin (folder is already there). Close wallet first before doing this...
Happy-Master

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:16:02 AM

I had the same issue. This helped me to sort it out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDI94lP8XN8&feature=youtu.be

Guys, can anyone please confirm the dates of beginning and finilizing of swap peep to DAP?
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:46:32 AM

Guys, can anyone please confirm the dates of beginning and finilizing of swap peep to DAP?

Before 2019, so likely around September, but we will see.

Happy-Master

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:49:45 AM

Before 2019, so likely around September, but we will see.

Perfect. Thanks for prompt response
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Regarding the PCN->DAPS swap... I just found an old ticket I had open (waiting for admin reply for about a month) and coinexchange have stated they will not be participating in the swap process.

So this means:

1. If you have a PCN balance on coinexchange, and want to participate in the DAPS swap, you'll need to withdraw your PCN to a local wallet (or perhaps another exchange that has agreed to swap) before the DAPS snapshot date.

2. The PCN markets will continue at coinexchange. From the snapshot point PCN and DAPS will be two separate coins, with separate blockchains and markets/exchanges.
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:18:04 PM

Dev, please provide Github link for your wallet.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:53:03 PM

Dev, please provide Github link for your wallet.

https://github.com/DAPScoin/PeepCoin-TheCoinForThePeople

Peepcoin wallet is here, currently maintained and open source. Almightyruler has not released the Peepcoin wallet binary's source he has in this OP.

We have a currently maintained Peepcoin thread here, so you don't have to hunt for information or resources:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040134.0

Also, contact me directly on Telegram/Discord @captaindaper9000 so we can talk more? I'm not gonna use much of your time, just want to touch base. =)

almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

As per my post earlier, Peepcoin will continue in its current state on coinexchange.io, even after the DAPS swap.

This thread will continue to be for that version of Peepcoin.

The other thread is for the transition of Peepcoin to the DAPS coin/blockchain.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

Guys, almightyruler and TheKingInYellow, thank you so much !!! You made this coin together. Thanks to you, I became quite rich. Although I sold the coin in January, I believe that I was lucky in this life. If the price of a coin grows 10 times, I will provide myself for the rest of my life. Thanks you. You are doing a great job!!!

nguyenthidung9104

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

Will you have a referral program? I want to share it with my friends
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:04:03 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 03:23:12 PM by TheKingInYellow

As per my post earlier, Peepcoin will continue in its current state on coinexchange.io, even after the DAPS swap.

This thread will continue to be for that version of Peepcoin.

The other thread is for the transition of Peepcoin to the DAPS coin/blockchain.

Your wallet is changed from the Peepcoin1 source, and has closed source. I highly recommend any users switch from almightyruler's closed off wallet build for safety, until he releases the source. Especially since his wallet is very straining on old PCs, and does not have simple compatibility fixes.

The current Peepcoin wallet can be found here: https://github.com/DAPScoin/PeepCoin-TheCoinForThePeople/releases with open source and is currently maintained. You hide your source, and it's for a reason.

Note: 4k display issues, has been fixed in the 1.0.2.1 version pending a push to public with a couple other things fixed.

You can find the real peepcoin thread in my signature, or here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040134.0

Guys, almightyruler and TheKingInYellow, thank you so much !!! You made this coin together. Thanks to you, I became quite rich. Although I sold the coin in January, I believe that I was lucky in this life. If the price of a coin grows 10 times, I will provide myself for the rest of my life. Thanks you. You are doing a great job!!!

Don't thank the guy who did nothing for this community for two years. He did nothing to help us or get Peepcoin to where it is today except leech the name. Don't include my name in a mention about him, giving him credit for this project or our success in any way. It's insulting.

Also; do you mean you didn't sell them all?? I thought you had.

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

And let us assume that it is not growing 10 times, will there be somebody else who then takes care of your needs? Cheesy

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:38:29 AM

Your wallet is changed from the Peepcoin1 source, and has closed source. I highly recommend any users switch from almightyruler's closed off wallet build for safety, until he releases the source. Especially since his wallet is very straining on old PCs, and does not have simple compatibility fixes.

The current Peepcoin wallet can be found here: https://github.com/DAPScoin/PeepCoin-TheCoinForThePeople/releases with open source and is currently maintained. You hide your source, and it's for a reason.

I'll repeat one more time: I added two seed nodes, and compiled with newer libraries. Would you like me to send you the diff where I add two IPs to an array?

Please. Just stop attacking me. You seem to be the only one that has a problem with me. Your childish, rabid attacking is getting really tiresome.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: