Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:32:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016  (Read 46125 times)
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

Can you buy Peepcoin at Coinexchange.io?
According to the DAPS website it says that we do not buy because the exchanger has put in maintenance the wallet ... something you know?

As far as I can see the maint is over. So you should be able to buy there, but be aware that they are not participating in the PCN->DAPS swap, so you will need to move your PCN to a wallet (or another exchange), prior to the swap date, if you want DAPS.

Do a small test buy and withdraw to be sure.

thanks for update i will move PCN to my wallet, any idea when the official swap date i remembered it will be done at end on may its already mid june havent seen any update from dev yet
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hardva

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

According to the DAPS website it says that we do not buy because the exchanger has put in maintenance the wallet ... something you know?

As far as I can see the maint is over. So you should be able to buy there, but be aware that they are not participating in the PCN->DAPS swap, so you will need to move your PCN to a wallet (or another exchange), prior to the swap date, if you want DAPS.

have if I understand.
1.- I bought PCN in bluetrade. If I want to have DAPS by PCN, should I send my PCN from Bluetrade to my PCN wallet?
2.- Where can I find the steps to configure my wallet?
3.- Until when can DAPS be changed by PCN?

Excuse the tremendous ignorance Sad
bitcoinisgood

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

hello first timer here.

have a mining issue.

155k Peepcoin mined yesterday but..

source: generated

are the mined coins lost?? Huh Huh Huh Huh
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:01:46 AM

have if I understand.
1.- I bought PCN in bluetrade. If I want to have DAPS by PCN, should I send my PCN from Bluetrade to my PCN wallet?

It's best to transfer PCN to your own wallet, so you can be absolutely sure you'll get a 1:1 swap. Do you have a wallet set up yet? If not, there is a download link in the OP of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628121.0

The wallet itself should not need any configuration; it will find peers and download the blockchain from them. Be aware that it may take a day or two. There are also instructions for a bootstrap which will accelerate the process.

I can't really give you any information on the PCN->DAPS funding as I am not involved with DAPS. PCN will continue (as a separate network) after the swap. That also means if you have funds in your own wallet you will end up with both PCN and DAPS.
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:06:24 AM

hello first timer here.

have a mining issue.

155k Peepcoin mined yesterday but..

source: generated

are the mined coins lost?? Huh Huh Huh Huh

Yes. It means your Peepcoin client found a solution (block) at the same time another client did, and the network decided to accept another block. Competition is very high at the moment, so it's not unusual for this to happen. But don't worry, although your block solution was not accepted, your client will continue to mine with full weight, as if you had not found a block yet.
floreason

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:04:26 PM

I can't really give you any information on the PCN->DAPS funding as I am not involved with DAPS. PCN will continue (as a separate network) after the swap. That also means if you have funds in your own wallet you will end up with both PCN and DAPS.
[/quote]

Are we going to have the same amount of PCN and DAPS after the swap? Not sure how the swap is going to work but usually don't we have to send the PCN on some kind of a burn address or will there be a snap shot before the swap so we can still have PCN...

Thanks!!!!
Hardva

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

have if I understand.

It's best to transfer PCN to your own wallet, so you can be absolutely sure you'll get a 1:1 swap. Do you have a wallet set up yet? If not, there is a download link in the OP of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628121.0

The wallet itself should not need any configuration; it will find peers and download the blockchain from them. Be aware that it may take a day or two. There are also instructions for a bootstrap which will accelerate the process.

Thank you men ... the wallet tells me that it is out of sync. Where can I see the instructions to use the bootstrap and synchronize my wallet faster?

Thanks again Smiley
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:23:28 AM

Thank you men ... the wallet tells me that it is out of sync. Where can I see the instructions to use the bootstrap and synchronize my wallet faster?

Thanks again Smiley

See the "bootstrap" section of the first post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1628121.0
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:27:34 AM

Are we going to have the same amount of PCN and DAPS after the swap? Not sure how the swap is going to work but usually don't we have to send the PCN on some kind of a burn address or will there be a snap shot before the swap so we can still have PCN...

Thanks!!!!

As far as I know it's going to be based on a snapshot of the blockchain, with DAPS granted to those who can prove ownership of the PCN balance from the snapshot date. But it's also possible they may require you to send the PCN somewhere in order to obtain DAPS. I don't know for sure, so it's best to ask the DAPS team.
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:48:23 PM

Quando vão listar PCN em cryptopia  ?
notforfree0

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:52:00 PM

love PCN amazing community been apart of them for a long time now!, lots of big news to come!! can't wait for the swap to DAPS
cryptomob

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

https://i.imgur.com/K37rpDN.jpg

ONE BILLION PEEPCOIN GIVEAWAY

I've decided to give away 1,000,000,000 of my own funds as a staking bonus.  Kiss
[...]

OMG...11-12 satoshi on coinexchange... Would you do it today, bro?    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Nope! Smiley I wish I still had a billion PCN! If I'd kept my peak balance untouched I'd be a millionaire. I feel a bit like the 10k BTC pizza guy now...

I ended up closing that giveaway because most of the rewards were going to a small cluster of addresses, which I suspected were mostly exchange accounts and possibly even some addresses belonging to the original dev. I gave away exactly 78'020'000 PCN before I shut it down, which is worth nearly 10 BTC now.

I feel it for you, man Smiley  I got into crypto about 7-8 months ago, and I wish I had entered the market back in 2016 or before. I still managed to grab PCN at 1 sat right before the boom, but only 2 some mils. Needless to say I regret I didn't buy more.  

Well now is when I get in the car a drive off a cliff, last year I had 800,000,000 and I gave them to my kids to play with trading doge. It turned out they are shit at trading, It also turns out I was a twat for picking that coin. OMFG please insert the longest set of rude words, then scream cry and bang your keyboard on your forehead until it bleeds. You may then have a slight understanding of my pain. Goodbye, the cliff edge is getting closer........ Just kidding, crypto is a bitch sometimes but nothing is that bad. ps only kidding about the cliff bit,  127BTC worth of PCN traded for a few smelly doge's life truly is a bitch.

horrible, dude, its horrible Smiley
Gabesty

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

What happened with peep coin. 

-Coin burn or swap ?
-What ratio ?
-Is it like Pac coin burn ?
-I had 10 million Pac after burn is way less... is this the same ?

I have peep stored in hard drive, just don't want to bother digging if just coin burn.

Please help,  thank you.
hoangthipro244

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

How can we trust you again? Grin Grin Grin
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

-Coin burn or swap ?
-What ratio ?

I have peep stored in hard drive, just don't want to bother digging if just coin burn.

Please help,  thank you.

This is best asked in the DAPS thread. As far as I know it's a 1:1 swap, but I don't know if the coins are required to be burned.

Current value of PCN is about 12-14 Satoshis each, so if you have a stash you may want to consider loading it up anyway.
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

Partnership With Lindacoin Project
https://coindar.org/en/event/peepcoin-pcn-partnership-with-lindacoin-project-10865
Gabesty

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:56:32 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2018, 10:28:41 PM by Gabesty

-Coin burn or swap ?
-What ratio ?

Please help,  thank you.

This is best asked in the DAPS thread. As far as I know it's a 1:1 swap, but I don't know if the coins are required to be burned.

Current value of PCN is about 12-14 Satoshis each, so if you have a stash you may want to consider loading it up anyway.

I remember I have 10 million of this coin as well, so if I load up my hard drive it will still be 10 million in there ?

So I have $9849 at 0.000984 ?
Needmorespace

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

Any updates on cryptopia listing?
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:08:55 AM

I remember I have 10 million of this coin as well, so if I load up my hard drive it will still be 10 million in there ?

So I have $9849 at 0.000984 ?

Yes, the original blockchain is still valid, so any funds in "old" wallets will be accessible with the current client software.

10 million PCN will be worth about 1.3 BTC at market rates. (Now imagine if you had been staking all this time? Smiley )

Make a backup of your wallet.dat file before doing anything else!
Rematsuni

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:25:20 AM

I wish this idea will be prosperous!
Brilliant logo, advisable website, absorbing vision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: