Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:30:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016  (Read 46146 times)
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

Nada que eles digam , vai me fazer investir nesse projeto novamente ...  Pra min DAPS  é morto ! Cry
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:33:27 AM

I would like to know who is responsible for today's irresponsibility, who made an announcement without talking to the PCN community, because I want to sue him, what he did is a crime. Using privileged information or making catastrophic announcements is very serious! In the country where I live, many people lose their lives because of this! It is not fair that he does not answer for his irresponsibility.
This irresponsible maneuver of the DAPS administrators is very similar to what the administrators of the POMA project did with HTLMCOIN, the html community in the world has united and the currency has returned to normal with great possibilities of much growth. I think the PCN should do the same, take advantage of this, people take over the project and put things on the track while you still have time.
Dude, regret for his loss,, I didn't watch the dump and I don't know how long it took for PCN to get out of 20 sat for 1 sat, but maybe you were innocent in not realizing that when touched 13 ~ 14 sat it was a decisive zone where buyers and sellers move If dropped from 20 to 14 sat, watch, touching 13 sat, sale! Why did you believe in a fairy tale? Hope you only have business here, because other things will go through this, especially the top 20 of the coinmarketcap!
themandillion

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:39:41 AM

lol at all the whinos cryings for big daddy government.  DAPS.   Dumb Ass People Scammed.

Just hold your PCN. Don't get scammed again into swapping it for DAPS.
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:02:55 AM

I SEE DAPER9000 is gone into damage control removing my comments from here

I also see you have removed your comment saying its not you nice try i have heaps of supporting information on you !!!!
MORE info will be getting leaked stay tuned !!!

Actually your dox post is still in this thread, which is not self-moderated like the DAPS one.

I think you have the wrong person. The guy you doxed is in Australia and has what sounds to be a South African (or perhaps Kiwi) accent.

Based on this Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZeodCt5Ke4 captaindaper9000 is in the USA, has a US accent, and a different face.

Is it really appropriate to be doxing him anyway?
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:40:52 AM

lol at all the whinos cryings for big daddy government.  DAPS.   Dumb Ass People Scammed.

Just hold your PCN. Don't get scammed again into swapping it for DAPS.

I actually used this opportunity to buy back in. I'd sold off most of my balance (more than 7 billion total, now that I check my deposit address on the block explorer) by the early months of 2018. For obvious reasons, I wish I hadn't.

I made a modest purchase with some funds I had on coinexchange, so this time I'm planning to hodl, hodl, and hodl some more. Even though I could have sold at 200% an hour later. Hodl.
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:48:14 AM

We have (re)launched a poll to decide if there should be another snapshot of Peepcoin beyond the current 1:1 snapshot.

The community has asked us to change the previous voting option to something more secure, as it appears people are voting multiple times and skewing the results.

Read the Medium post here to get details on the vote and implications of the Yes/No choices:

https://medium.com/@colorfinder69/dear-daps-peepcoin-community-we-need-your-vote-79cb624392ed

New ann.
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 03:26:49 PM by almightyruler

For those of you who were following the detective work in the old thread, where we were slowly figuring out the identity of the original dev, I did some more hunting around tonight, and have come across this article:

https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/cunning-coast-dad-makes-sacrifice-to-lucifer-to-ge/3354810/

Between March 23 to August 24, 2017, he scammed four people out of a total of $3200.
Magistrate Matthew McLaughlin said he simply didn't believe the man suffered from any mental illness and called him a "cunning, manipulative conman".

Now this article has had his name expunged, but I'm fairly certain it's about the exact same guy (original text shows first, middle and last names)

Just a little sideline from the DAPS drama...
omes

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:58:22 PM

that to me to do or make virgins my coins in a purse but the purse does not open Huh will I get my daps why not exchange coins automatically ??

Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

The only thing I know, is that the Daps team, made all the Peepcoin holders who thought that they had a dead coin, very happy Grin

It's like you win the Jackpot!!

And now it's gone again ................ but all the old peepcoin holders where very lucky, with the Daps project. Like it was raining money out of nothing for them Smiley so long and good luck for the future with Peepcoin.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:53:17 PM

For those of you who were following the detective work in the old thread, where we were slowly figuring out the identity of the original dev, I did some more hunting around tonight, and have come across this article:

https://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/cunning-coast-dad-makes-sacrifice-to-lucifer-to-ge/3354810/

Between March 23 to August 24, 2017, he scammed four people out of a total of $3200.
Magistrate Matthew McLaughlin said he simply didn't believe the man suffered from any mental illness and called him a "cunning, manipulative conman".

Now this article has had his name expunged, but I'm fairly certain it's about the exact same guy (original text shows first, middle and last names)

Just a little sideline from the DAPS drama...

clearly the insane have taken over the bitcoin asylum Wink weeeee

====>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PCN_DOGE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:46:21 PM

The only thing I know, is that the Daps team, made all the Peepcoin holders who thought that they had a dead coin, very happy Grin

And now it's gone again ................ but all the old peepcoin holders where very lucky, with the Daps project. Like it was raining money out of nothing for them Smiley so long and good luck for the future with Peepcoin.

I don't think Peepcoin is dead just yet. The recent issues with DAPS (changing from the planned swap+burn to snapshot+funded airdrop) may actually help the future of Peepcoin, because it's more likely to stay on exchanges as PCN. There's already at least one team looking at revival.
gembitz

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

I don't think Peepcoin is dead just yet. The recent issues with DAPS (changing from the planned swap+burn to snapshot+funded airdrop) may actually help the future of Peepcoin, because it's more likely to stay on exchanges as PCN. There's already at least one team looking at revival.

PCN is about to go up x10 =) WEEEEEEEE

===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=PCN_DOGE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
fuddigger

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

There seems to be some ERC20 Daps token popping up on www.ethplorer.io yet the Daps team claims not to have created any yet.

One of these so called fake tokens have made it all the way into the Binance exchange wallet https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be#pageSize=100

If you follow the transaction you  can see this one was created almost a month ago https://ethplorer.io/address/0xba18273b05cda95bcd9759b5b121b4075e5d7966#pageSize=100

Another one showed up yesterday   https://ethplorer.io/address/0x93190dbce9b9bd4aa546270a8d1d65905b5fdd28#pageSize=100

The Daps team seem to be reluctant to inform their community about these tokens. And the risk of loosing their future airdrop of Daps, by adding the wrong token contract, to their MEW wallets. They do in general share very little information with their community, such as code and identities of the people involved . Which brought on this mess in the first place. Imagine if the community had voted on the first "announcement" instead one man ruined it all.

AlUz

Activity: 459
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

The situation looks like what with ZCL was happened.  ZCL returned to 0,005 BTC (came back 30% of drop).
So I expect PCN will come back to 6-8 sat.
gembitz

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:04:37 PM

The situation looks like what with ZCL was happened.  ZCL returned to 0,005 BTC (came back 30% of drop).
So I expect PCN will come back to 6-8 sat.

PCN MASTERNODES DEVS BUYING>>>> THEY KNOW ROKETZZZ INKOMINGGGG =)

===>

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

There seems to be some ERC20 Daps token popping up on www.ethplorer.io yet the Daps team claims not to have created any yet.

One of these so called fake tokens have made it all the way into the Binance exchange wallet https://ethplorer.io/address/0x3f5ce5fbfe3e9af3971dd833d26ba9b5c936f0be#pageSize=100

If you follow the transaction you  can see this one was created almost a month ago https://ethplorer.io/address/0xba18273b05cda95bcd9759b5b121b4075e5d7966#pageSize=100

Another one showed up yesterday   https://ethplorer.io/address/0x93190dbce9b9bd4aa546270a8d1d65905b5fdd28#pageSize=100

The Daps team seem to be reluctant to inform their community about these tokens. And the risk of loosing their future airdrop of Daps, by adding the wrong token contract, to their MEW wallets. They do in general share very little information with their community, such as code and identities of the people involved . Which brought on this mess in the first place. Imagine if the community had voted on the first "announcement" instead one man ruined it all.

We'll publish the official one once we're ready!

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
AVP

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:22:50 PM

So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..

I think what would be FAIR is to at least offer a Partial Airdrop for 'Post Snapshot Holders'.

So instead of 1:1 swap they would get 2:1 or 3:1 .. - basically 2 or 3 times less then snapshot holders

This solution would still protect original investors and offers a viable solution for the other 25% of the community.

Just saying that 25% of community will loose their funds completely is totally unacceptable.

Can the team please publicly address this, and consider this solution or a derivative of.

(Other solutions are welcome...)
gembitz

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:31 PM

So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..

I think what would be FAIR is to at least offer a Partial Airdrop for 'Post Snapshot Holders'.

So instead of 1:1 swap they would get 2:1 or 3:1 .. - basically 2 or 3 times less then snapshot holders

This solution would still protect original investors and offers a viable solution for the other 25% of the community.

Just saying that 25% of community will loose their funds completely is totally unacceptable.

Can the team please publicly address this, and consider this solution or a derivative of.

PCN MASTERNODES WHEN =) LOOK LIKE BOUNCING UP AGAIN WEEEEE

===>

AVP

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

Please elaborate. Thanks.
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:41:23 PM

Technically this is a question about DAPS, so it may be better to ask it in the DAPS thread, but given the vote was 'no' I don't think there's much chance of a second snapshot.

You mention "holders" missing the snapshot -  if you were holding PCN at the time of the snapshot, either in a wallet or on an exchange, you can claim DAPS 1:1.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: