Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:47:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PEEPCOIN / PCN: CLASSIC COMMUNITY, SINCE 2016  (Read 46127 times)
Mrseed12
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:47:49 PM

Here Peep holders

Free Airdrop

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4556275.msg41041091#msg41041091

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AVP

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:00:31 AM

So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..

I think what would be FAIR is to at least offer a Partial Airdrop for 'Post Snapshot Holders'.

So instead of 1:1 swap they would get 2:1 or 3:1 .. - basically 2 or 3 times less then snapshot holders

This solution would still protect original investors and offers a viable solution for the other 25% of the community.

Just saying that 25% of community will loose their funds completely is totally unacceptable.

Can the team please publicly address this, and consider this solution or a derivative of.

(Other solutions are welcome...)

Technically this is a question about DAPS, so it may be better to ask it in the DAPS thread, but given the vote was 'no' I don't think there's much chance of a second snapshot.

You mention "holders" missing the snapshot -  if you were holding PCN at the time of the snapshot, either in a wallet or on an exchange, you can claim DAPS 1:1.

What if, for example, you sold & re-bought before / after the snapshot ?
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:39:48 AM

So now that the 'Snapshot Vote' is in w/ 'No' result - What's going to happen to PCN holders that missed the original snapshot?

25% of us voted 'No' and I don't think its fair that the team did not address concerns of 'Post Snapshot Holders' and not fair to completely ignore the minority of the community... We are also supporters of this project after all..
[...]

Technically this is a question about DAPS, so it may be better to ask it in the DAPS thread, but given the vote was 'no' I don't think there's much chance of a second snapshot.

You mention "holders" missing the snapshot -  if you were holding PCN at the time of the snapshot, either in a wallet or on an exchange, you can claim DAPS 1:1.

What if, for example, you sold & re-bought before / after the snapshot ?

As per the DAPS announcement and subsequent vote, it appears the only funds they will recognize are those you possessed at the time of the snapshot, so in that instance you're probably out of luck. Sad I believe the idea of the vote against the second snapshot was to prevent speculators benefiting from buying in cheap after the PCN price crashed. Have you tried asking directly? (Although these two coins are now linked by recent history, this is the Peepcoin thread. The DAPS thread is at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3040134.0 )
irul12367

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:43:03 AM

so daps take pcn coins then that has been sent for swap
btcfan1000

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

pcn = daps or not Sad
SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

============================================
⚡️ This issue has take into our ⚡️ attention because most of our team 🚀 (SwapCash) 🚀 already invest on PEEP - DAPS

We cannot let the price of PEEP gone just like that.

We're not legendary, or senior members, but we believe we can do hardfork the PEEP Masternode coin (PMN)

The good news is, There will be a SWAP of Peepcoin to PeepMasternode (PCN - PMN)

We're still on early phase of discussion to make a proper Coin Structure, Coin Specs, Best Swap Ratio, MN Reward, MN Collateral etc for this PEEPMASTERNODE

We will make it quick (We will make a shot around 2 - 3 days)

Stay tuned guys

There is still a hope  Smiley

Best Regards,

SwapCash-CEO

OFFICIAL SITE | OFFICIAL EXPLORER | EXCHANGE | MASTERNODES ONLINE | SWAP ROI

EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

⚡️ This issue has take into our ⚡️ attention because most of our team 🚀 (SwapCash) 🚀 already invest on PEEP - DAPS

We're not legendary, or senior members, but we believe we can do hardfork the PEEP Masternode coin (PMN)

The good news is, There will be a SWAP of Peepcoin to PeepMasternode (PCN - PMN)

We're still on early phase of discussion to make a proper Coin Structure, Coin Specs, Best Swap Ratio, MN Reward, MN Collateral etc for this PEEPMASTERNODE

Stay tuned guys

Best Regards,

SwapCash-CEO

What is this all about?? Oh man.. another bid to takeover??
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

Stay tuned guys

Best Regards,

SwapCash-CEO

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=EMB_DOGE

=)

EMB VS. PCN ATOMIC SWAP?

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Afedschoolna

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

Hello devs.
The key thing that in the future it has provided the progress of the project!
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:24:58 AM

I can see so far:

PCN
PCNX (proposed)
PMN (proposed)

Did I miss any?  Cool

I've been working on a maintenance release of the Peepcoin Classic client for the past couple of days. No major changes, but it will help users who are new, or have not opened their wallet for some time, to get up to sync more quickly and reliably.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:27:06 AM

I can see so far:

PCN
PCNX (proposed)
PMN (proposed)

Did I miss any?  Cool

I've been working on a maintenance release of the Peepcoin Classic client for the past couple of days. No major changes, but it will help users who are new, or have not opened their wallet for some time, to get up to sync more quickly and reliably.

Alot of opportunities for the gamblers with pcn now!
Still I have mine at sell order for 2 Satoshi, moving on to erc20 dapps and leaving pcn behind.
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

NEW WINDOWS CLIENT, PLUS SOURCE CODE RELEASE

This is a maintenance release, with minor bug fixes, updated libraries, and a couple of other extras.

- Updated hardcoded peer list
- Updated build libraries
- Added new hardened blockchain checkpoints
- Added 'dumpbootstrap' RPC command, which writes out a clean bootstrap.dat file
- For more advanced users, complete Windows client compile can now be reproduced (using Gitian on Linux)

Download Windows client: http://www.almightycoins.org/peepcoin/download/peepcoin-qt.exe

Download bootstrap: http://www.almightycoins.org/bootstrap/peepcoin-bootstrap.zip
See the "Bootstrap" section in this post for more information.
If you've downloaded the bootstrap previously and you're still having issues with syncing, try downloading this newer one.

Source: https://github.com/almightyruler/PeepCoin-TheCoinForThePeople
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

I can see so far:

PCN
PCNX (proposed)
PMN (proposed)

Did I miss any?  Cool

(((((((PCN:EMB)))))) ATOMIK SWAPZZZ ===>

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=EMB_DOGE

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:36:19 PM

How I dislike swaps. One if the perks of investing in new coins. You have to follow the community at every giving time or there will be a swap and when you check back later, your wallet won't even sync or you are in a wring chain.

EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:06:32 AM

I can see so far:

PCN
PCNX (proposed)
PMN (proposed)

Did I miss any?  Cool

Thank you and looking forward to it. Thanks for the updates and would appreciate more timely ones, as it might be needed to bring some stability after all the rough waters it has come through. Keep up your good work and we need your leadership now.
tonganh1991

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:14:49 AM

I think the snapshot is not fair, because they just snapshot has just sold all the coin on the exchanges.
While we bought PCN after 2:00 UTC, we were not snapshots and PCN became shitcoin, we spent money to buy garbage and lost, which is unfair, I think it should be There is a correction, after snapshot PCN is not allowed to buy anymore.
Please listen to us!! Thank you!!
almightyruler (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:37:33 AM

How I dislike swaps. One if the perks of investing in new coins. You have to follow the community at every giving time or there will be a swap and when you check back later, your wallet won't even sync or you are in a wring chain.

I also dislike the general disruption that a swap, especially a time limited one, causes. And exchanges hate the extra work. But on the other hand, some people see a swap, regardless of whether it's actually necessary, as a freshening up of a coin, adding value to it. There may be no technical advantage to such a swap, but there could be a perceived one.

The source code readme I updated yesterday says:

"This client uses the original blockchain started in August 2016. There's no rebranding, no swaps to another coin or chain, no forks, no airdrops, just good old classic Peepcoin!"

Smiley
SwapCash-CEO
Copper Member

Activity: 116

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 04:53:26 AM

Stay tuned guys

Best Regards,

SwapCash-CEO

Hai guys, waiting for us?

Yeah, we're on final discussion on the Swap Ratio, Block Reward, Masternode Reward and Collateral, Best ROI Percentage.. e.t.c

We're sure to make the pull on github within 24 - 36 hours

This is more exiting... no more hype and fancy talk... everything is written on the code... it is clear... nothing to hide

THE PEEPMASTERNODE COIN (PMN) is REAL...

SPREAD THE WORD GUYS  Wink

Best Regards

SwapCash TEAM

Reddy venkat

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

I am very scared about this coin...... As my total investments have been kept on peep coin ..... and i not understanding what is happening with this coin.... plz give me a conclusion  Embarrassed
ChoGurd

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

"The good news is, There will be a SWAP of Peepcoin to PeepMasternode (PCN - PMN)
We will make it quick (We will make a shot around 2 - 3 days)"

Do I need to keep coins in my wallet or can I keep them on the exchange ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: