Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227424 times)
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:01:53 PM

Are there any legitimate screenshots to verify the game is legit? Any beta or alpha testers?

We've been playing it for like 2 months in beta and public weekend access . It's legit.

Go Big or Go Home.
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:42:44 PM

so we have a some time to accumulate more Nexium Wink
This could be revolutionary game, I don't think many of us was thinking about Steam at the beginning
Two month is really big time for accumulation. I expect some positive price moving more early that BTV steam release.

I think that positive price moving will start for some weeks before big news, and all, who want to buy, need to buy before news will come. I will be cheaper then after...

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
holden.commodore

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 04:48:54 AM

Personally I though that this coin would perform better during these blood days, since it has a real use and the game can be added in the world's biggest cloud game platform.
My mistake, trend line broken, 6k is the last line of defense.
Good news is that some pump and dump groups are often making pumps on nxc, last one reached 100% in few minutes in bittrex, so if you want to sell just put a order and forget.
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 08:04:36 AM

Am I right?
Is NXC an In-game currency in real game?

slobozia

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 11:43:29 AM

What's the relations of this coin to the game?  Huh
read here https://beyond-the-void.net/
The Catcher in the Rye

Activity: 131
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 12:12:43 PM

Only 19 BTC of buy support now Shocked Unbelievable...
I think I will start accumulate it in mid-August after BTC / SegWit drama resolution.
Before August 1st it's too dangerous to hold any altcoins at all.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:07:15 AM

I will accumulate this coin ... bought strat below 10k ..a lot..and I sold too early.. I see maybe not the same, but similar potential in this coin..so I don't care if the price going down more..I will be happy.. but I don't think we need to wait till sept.. the whales will buy before that.. and you will fomo at high price... so buy and hodl..that's my game in this coin.. and 50k is my first target this year..

Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 08:07:14 AM

Am I right?
Is NXC an In-game currency in real game?

NxC is the currency used in Beyond the Void's shop to buy, sell and exchange game assets. You can earn Nexiums while playing, but all the transactions in the shop are made in Nexiums.
We want to create an ecosystem using the Nexium as gaming & blockchain token for their purchases.

Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 10:13:50 AM

We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

While developing BTV we are also thinking about next projects, and I would love to have your opinion on a few subjects.
It would help us decide what's the best course of action!

If you'd like to participate, please come to our slack and PM me (manon)

http://beyond-the-void.signup.team/

cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:01:38 PM

We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

While developing BTV we are also thinking about next projects, and I would love to have your opinion on a few subjects.

Pls, finish BTV first. We really want to play full game. It is interesting and promising project.
Also I hope that NXC will rise again, hope to 15k-20k
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 03:35:21 PM

We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

Pls, finish BTV first. We really want to play full game. It is interesting and promising project.

Don't worry, Beyond the Void is doing great and we work hard on the Early Access for it to be even better than originally planned. But B2Expand doesn't stop with Beyond the Void. Besides, we always planned to create a gaming ecosystem, Beyond the Void is the first but will not be the only one.

Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 09:23:40 AM

We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

Don't worry, Beyond the Void is doing great and we work hard on the Early Access for it to be even better than originally planned. But B2Expand doesn't stop with Beyond the Void. Besides, we always planned to create a gaming ecosystem, Beyond the Void is the first but will not be the only one.

Great to hear that
algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

I dont care about dropping prices in the last days, its bitcoin problems, Beyond the Void progress is fine and we will see more andmore good news in the near future.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:22:37 PM

We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

I dont care about dropping prices in the last days, its bitcoin problems, Beyond the Void progress is fine and we will see more andmore good news in the near future.

++++

cleverhope

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

We value your opinion

Hello everyone,

Hope, you are right. By the way, NXC feels better this days. Wait September VERY hard)
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:23:48 AM

I hope this is the right place to ask this. I download the launcher (the zip one) and use the launcher, but it failed to download (application is currently not available) and there's Failed download for application_version.txt . Already tried redownload and repair but nothing happen. I also can't access the forum as you have to login and there isn't verification email in the inbox.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Beyond the Void (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 01:37:04 PM

I hope this is the right place to ask this. I download the launcher (the zip one) and use the launcher, but it failed to download (application is currently not available) and there's Failed download for application_version.txt . Already tried redownload and repair but nothing happen. I also can't access the forum as you have to login and there isn't verification email in the inbox.

Hello,

The beta is now closed, see post here: https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/we-are-closing-the-beta-for-the-summer/
There were some issues with the launcher, we are fixing them for the Early Acess release in September.

About the forum: we have had some feedbacks that the confirmation e-mail is not working, we'll fix this as soon as possible.

Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 05:42:20 PM

Hello,

The beta is now closed, see post here: https://www.beyond-the-void.net/wiki/we-are-closing-the-beta-for-the-summer/
There were some issues with the launcher, we are fixing them for the Early Acess release in September.

About the forum: we have had some feedbacks that the confirmation e-mail is not working, we'll fix this as soon as possible.

Got it
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:17:03 AM

Beyond the void has a signature campaign!

Signup here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036244.0

We offer competitive rates Smiley
cleverhope

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:53:41 PM

Beyond the void has a signature campaign!

Signup here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036244.0

We offer competitive rates Smiley
Nice, this project need some marketing! But I think the best promo will be soon, near September. I really wait for Steam and early access. Also I think that reward for signature is fine this time.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: