Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227420 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

We’re sorry to see that Nexiums (NXC) will be unlisted from Poloniex on August 2nd.
We part in different directions, but we think it is fair to thank the Poloniex team for the support they gave us from December 19th 2016 up until now.

Poloniex changed direction, and NXC low volume of these past months is probably the main reason behind this decision. We're still listed on Bittrex, HitBTC, Openledger, Etherdelta.

Poloniex is dellisting coins for past 2 years. They did not list that many coins after they listed NxC. I guess that is their strategy.  But although they were bought half year ago by Circle that is owned by Goldman Sachs they seems to keep losing active users. I see that number of active users on site reduced by factor x6 from late last year.  Hopefully results of Circle acquisition will show soon before to late.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:36:10 PM

It is basically a game token in a game that hasn't gather any significant amount of players or people being hyped about it. The coin can easily turn out to be worthless as there will be no demand for it without players. By the look of the trailers I can't see too much quality. It looks slightly amateurish, more like a fan project than a real next big thing.
rongwang

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:49:51 PM

The improvement and development of cryptocurrency is a very technical problem. There are too many teams doing this, but it has been successful. I hope you are one of them
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:24:02 AM

This project is still alive or dead ?
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

I would like to ask the same, I have small hodling of NXC token, but I am afraid to check the price now, after polo delisiting etc.
Maybe question should be: Is there any plans to make this project bring back to life (growth?)

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

I would like to ask the same, I have small hodling of NXC token, but I am afraid to check the price now, after polo delisiting etc.
Maybe question should be: Is there any plans to make this project bring back to life (growth?)

it's dead in terms of crypto. the developers stated that they will not advertise the token itself but only the game. the game itself is also pretty dead according to steamcharts: https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=beyond+the+void

funny thing is they advertised the shit out of it before ICO and gave regular updates, news for the crypto related side of the business. after the ICO cash grab they slowly went pretty much silent. promises were made in terms of marketing and advertisement. but no efforts were put into partnerships, exchange listings etc.

don't expect bittrex to keep them on their site. they have a ton of shitcoins they need to get rid of in the near future.   
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

This is reality of ICO projects and why some countrys try to ban their exchanges. Most of the coins will experience the same fate but the difference is that some projects are made by individuals who want improvements ,some others are just amateurs and you have third or majority who just look the way to scam you out of your money.
It is unfortunate that they did not give a single damn about this project but just how to pick up ico money but even if they did it would fail eventualy because this project never had a target or plan. Anyone who has any understandings of what have they announced can realise that this was a complete failure because it could not have been realised.

They dare to say- Beyond the Void: "You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not."
This is like listening a scammer who is trying to explain themselves when they get asked why do they scam.  Angry

Now when this project has reached the end they are responding with- Beyond the Void: "It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now."

This quote is like when I listen corrupt politician at the end of their mandate before next voting trying to convince sheep that next time will be better.  Cheesy

BTV I tell you that you are trash and what have you done. I don't care for myself because I was smart about it, I made 1 good trade on last september's pump and took my earnings but I just feel bad for people that you scammed.

Maybe they will try to beat dead fish by trying to launch something new but I doubt that they will get any pump under name Nexium. I suggest you to remember their names just so you don't get scammed again if they launch some other project with different name.
vertikus

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:45:24 PM

This is reality of ICO projects and why some countrys try to ban their exchanges. Most of the coins will experience the same fate but the difference is that some projects are made by individuals who want improvements ,some others are just amateurs and you have third or majority who just look the way to scam you out of your money.
It is unfortunate that they did not give a single damn about this project but just how to pick up ico money but even if they did it would fail eventualy because this project never had a target or plan. Anyone who has any understandings of what have they announced can realise that this was a complete failure because it could not have been realised.

They dare to say- Beyond the Void: "You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not."
This is like listening a scammer who is trying to explain themselves when they get asked why do they scam.  Angry

Now when this project has reached the end they are responding with- Beyond the Void: "It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now."

This quote is like when I listen corrupt politician at the end of their mandate before next voting trying to convince sheep that next time will be better.  Cheesy

BTV I tell you that you are trash and what have you done. I don't care for myself because I was smart about it, I made 1 good trade on last september's pump and took my earnings but I just feel bad for people that you scammed.

Maybe they will try to beat dead fish by trying to launch something new but I doubt that they will get any pump under name Nexium. I suggest you to remember their names just so you don't get scammed again if they launch some other project with different name.

AMEN BROTHER

this nexium and beyond the void is nothing but a

S C A M
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

It's not a scam just because the price is down... the whole market is, really. There's a wide variety of evidence of the game's existence to suggest it's not the result of foul play, here. They are partnered with Steam and the game is probably going to be released as promised. Many people have played it.

It's true that the tokens should be more integrated with the game, but that is the case for all of their competitors for the same reason: video game distributors and platforms are enforcing this. Spells of Genesis had to remove BCY from their app, Age of Rust followed suit with RUST, and War Riders was forcibly removed from Coinbase by Apple. So until the issue is resolved, they're not at a disadvantage in their niche

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
vertikus

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

It's not a scam just because the price is down... the whole market is, really. There's a wide variety of evidence of the game's existence to suggest it's not the result of foul play, here. They are partnered with Steam and the game is probably going to be released as promised. Many people have played it.

It's true that the tokens should be more integrated with the game, but that is the case for all of their competitors for the same reason: video game distributors and platforms are enforcing this. Spells of Genesis had to remove BCY from their app, Age of Rust followed suit with RUST, and War Riders was forcibly removed from Coinbase by Apple. So until the issue is resolved, they're not at a disadvantage in their niche

no promised updates. no news. no partnerships. nothing changed since their pitiful delisting statement. it may not be a total scam but definitley a cash grab and i don't think people in crypto will ever trust them again. the btv team is completely clueless in terms of crypto business and it shows. the price is not only down it's affected by the delisting from poloniex and thus have almost no volume. that's the difference between other cryptos during bear season. I will stand by my point that the team let their investors down and don't care anymore.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

its not a scam.
i am just going to go ahead and be blunt, for all the people who thought of making profits by investing into the tokens of this projects, sorry but thats not how this works. Invest in the projects u believe in not just for 10x profits but for the functionality of the project.
On functionality part, the game is working nicely. they are developing it and its being played on steam. the player base is small like any other new game. The company is new with zero reputation thus it is obvious that the player base wont sky rocket. The game style is also kinda niche. but i really wouldn't accuse them for a scam.

I would say more communication and transparency on all fronts is required, especially in this crypto space which is fairly new.

And before accusing, what the heck are you building? a project ? a company ? or helping in something to make good use case ?
atleast they(beyond the void) are trying to do something

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
fezington

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

its not a scam.
i am just going to go ahead and be blunt, for all the people who thought of making profits by investing into the tokens of this projects, sorry but thats not how this works. Invest in the projects u believe in not just for 10x profits but for the functionality of the project.
On functionality part, the game is working nicely. they are developing it and its being played on steam. the player base is small like any other new game. The company is new with zero reputation thus it is obvious that the player base wont sky rocket. The game style is also kinda niche. but i really wouldn't accuse them for a scam.

I would say more communication and transparency on all fronts is required, especially in this crypto space which is fairly new.

And before accusing, what the heck are you building? a project ? a company ? or helping in something to make good use case ?

lol paid shills coming out of the woodwork. oh yeah people who invested in this project did it only for the charity aspect and didn't expect any return on their investment at all lol. fuck 10x profit. let's just invest for the sake of a game nobody wants to play....I love it. your argumentation is as thin as the btv white paper  ( did it even have one? rofl)
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

its not a scam.

lol paid shills coming out of the woodwork. oh yeah people who invested in this project did it only for the charity aspect and didn't expect any return on their investment at all lol. fuck 10x profit. let's just invest for the sake of a game nobody wants to play....I love it. your argumentation is as thin as the btv white paper  ( did it even have one? rofl)

honestly i wish i got paid for this shit.

u seem to be quite pissed off. well i won't defend, its not mine. I think the devs should.
I was just stating things how i see it.

so did you or did you not invest in the token? what was your motivation ?

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
fezington

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

its not a scam.

u seem to be quite pissed off. well i won't defend, its not mine. I think the devs should.

not pissed. just warning others to stay away from this project as a crypto. as a game hmm whoever likes to play with A.I. all the time because no real human players are playing this shit.

I did invest. I admit I made gains with this shitcoin but also losses. The fact that the team did nothing to increase the value of the coin and just let poloniex delist it AFTER they collected the money from the ICO investors a YEAR before is what led me to warn potential investors. Nobody should suffer losses because the creators are greedy and just wanted a quick funding for their shit tier project during the ICO mania. 
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

its not a scam.

not pissed. just warning others to stay away from this project as a crypto. as a game hmm whoever likes to play with A.I. all the time because no real human players are playing this shit.

I did invest. I admit I made gains with this shitcoin but also losses. The fact that the team did nothing to increase the value of the coin and just let poloniex delist it AFTER they collected the money from the ICO investors a YEAR before is what led me to warn potential investors. Nobody should suffer losses because the creators are greedy and just wanted a quick funding for their shit tier project during the ICO mania. 

I sold all my coins after the ICO because BTV was based on a shitcoin blockchain, which is ETh.  Had they decided to stay on the Bitcoin blockchain like Spells of Genesis did, I would have lost a lot of money because I would not have sold all my coins and cards till today.
RussaX

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:12:53 PM

Crypto market is down yes but successfull or promising projects are not geting delisted like BTV. Project with token that depends on game which has 0 players.

There is no any partnership with Steam trust me, anyone can put their own game on steam like they did. Steam even said that nexium is not welcome in the game if they want to have their game on steam platform. Instead they have to move nexium trades outside the game so they said it that you would have to go on their website to use nexium indirectly. I understood that steam will not allow such a thing straight away because they themselves are earning from trades in the game and plus that would just put them on risk of legal actions.

In other words you can't make product around business, you build the product and then business comes on. Crypto or any market is useless if you don't have product. They themselves don't even play the game because it is bullshit with no idea and can be made by any amateur.

The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

I'm not saying the developers are great communicators; just that that's different from being scam artists. That kind of character attack should be reserved for people who intentionally set out to mislead others for profit, in my opinion, like OneCoin or Bitconnect. Steam's interference with NXC token economics is an annoying setback, but as an investor I took that risk, and I don't want to FUD the value of my remaining tokens.

I've already profited off NXC, though, if something should happen to their larger plan... always take your profits. If that's not your situation, there's probably nothing I can say to console you, sorry. You could just wait it out, as development is progressing

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
vertikus

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

I'm not saying the developers are great communicators; just that that's different from being scam artists. That kind of character attack should be reserved for people who intentionally set out to mislead others for profit, in my opinion, like OneCoin or Bitconnect. Steam's interference with NXC token economics is an annoying setback, but as an investor I took that risk, and I don't want to FUD the value of my remaining tokens.

I've already profited off NXC, though, if something should happen to their larger plan... always take your profits. If that's not your situation, there's probably nothing I can say to console you, sorry. You could just wait it out, as development is progressing

I don't know what treatment a group of people who don't put much effort in their crypto should expect from their investors. It can't be a good one. That much is clear even after the die hard supporters left and others are getting angry. Granted some of them just wanted the quick pump but others who believed put money into the ICO to support the effort and are left to bleed. Their way of handling things is not comparable to Bitconnect or OneCoin. But the way they handled things pre-ICO and after the ICO are still shady. Communication was plenty. They had blogs, a curated reddit account and made efforts to be published on Forbes. What happened after the collected the money? Communication toned down. There were accusations and screenshots from slack chat that their devs are selling their own coins which today I can believe.

After the delisting my stack took a big hit. Can't say that I'm happy but it's my own fault in the end believing in this. But it's also the devs fault. You should be ashamed! This project is heading to obscurity!
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:00:28 PM

me too have seen that screenshot from slack before btv delete the slack channel. it was the members of family buriel, the dad or the son. i dont remmeber. who had fun dumping all the nxc on whales bot, the dont even wait price to gain field they dump nxc like retard and they had fun (u can see the huge spikes on chart when the coin was increasing value in 2016).
 the screenshot i remmebr was publisced by ambroid on twitter more than a year ago.
fezington

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:15:58 PM

me too have seen that screenshot from slack before btv delete the slack channel. it was the members of family buriel, the dad or the son. i dont remmeber. who had fun dumping all the nxc on whales bot, the dont even wait price to gain field they dump nxc like retard and they had fun (u can see the huge spikes on chart when the coin was increasing value in 2016).
 the screenshot i remmebr was publisced by ambroid on twitter more than a year ago.

there is an entire thread about it. you can read it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1759088.0

unfortunately the images are all invalid. but I think I have some pics of it on my old pc. it doesn't matter though. everbody knows already and this project has no visibility or hype that nobody really cares except for those at loss. F
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: