Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227419 times)
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:36:14 PM

B2Expand is happy to announce its support for the Lordmancer II ICO. This mobile free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) bases its economy on an open market and trading between players using a cryptocurrency token called LordCoin (LC).

Active Games is holding an LC ICO to fund Lordmancer II’s development. The current price is 2376 LC for 1 ETH. As the ICO has only a few days left, they are making a free airdrop of 15 000 LordCoins divided among the backers of Beyond the Void’s ICO. The amount of LC you receive will be proportional to your investment in BTV ICO.

LordCoins will be distributed to the wallet address you created on the Ethereum Blockchain for the Beyond the Void ICO. So, no action is required on your part. If you are interested in acquiring Lord Coins, be careful to use the same Ethereum wallet you used for the BTV ICO. This way you’ll be able to receive an additional 10% of purchased LC after the end of their ICO. This offer is valid for LordCoin purchases from today till December 19, 11am GMT.

As a backer in the Beyond the Void ICO, you understand the real value of a digital second-hand market for in-game assets and true ownership of digital assets. Please give the Lordmancer team a warm welcome to the growing blockchain and gaming community, which we and our partners EverdreamSoft are committed to developing.

https://twitter.com/BeyondVoidGame/status/939174330952495105

nobody cares. are you and the incompetent team now doing marketing for another project instead of pushing their own. beyond the cuck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

B2Expand is happy to announce its support for the Lordmancer II ICO. This mobile free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) bases its economy on an open market and trading between players using a cryptocurrency token called LordCoin (LC).

Active Games is holding an LC ICO to fund Lordmancer II’s development. The current price is 2376 LC for 1 ETH. As the ICO has only a few days left, they are making a free airdrop of 15 000 LordCoins divided among the backers of Beyond the Void’s ICO. The amount of LC you receive will be proportional to your investment in BTV ICO.

LordCoins will be distributed to the wallet address you created on the Ethereum Blockchain for the Beyond the Void ICO. So, no action is required on your part. If you are interested in acquiring Lord Coins, be careful to use the same Ethereum wallet you used for the BTV ICO. This way you’ll be able to receive an additional 10% of purchased LC after the end of their ICO. This offer is valid for LordCoin purchases from today till December 19, 11am GMT.

As a backer in the Beyond the Void ICO, you understand the real value of a digital second-hand market for in-game assets and true ownership of digital assets. Please give the Lordmancer team a warm welcome to the growing blockchain and gaming community, which we and our partners EverdreamSoft are committed to developing.

Wait a sec. You are promoting ANOTHER crypto called LordCoin!? What about NXC. I thought NXC was supposed to be crossing over between many different games as the market and trading economy platform.

HUH?  Huh

Go Big or Go Home.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:56:43 PM

Beyond the Void very smart, you've done some homework - I'm impressed  Cool

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:23:12 AM

Wait a sec. You are promoting ANOTHER crypto called LordCoin!? What about NXC. I thought NXC was supposed to be crossing over between many different games as the market and trading economy platform.

HUH?  Huh

Are you trying to expose any BTV related news as negative ?
investorwork

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:36:56 AM

in for a ride, gl hf
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 10:16:30 AM

I gotta say NXC market depth is shaped up nicely for an easy 100 percent before hype even start.
things might be changing, and it's not surprising cause the coin is under the lower bolinger in 1day candles, there's not much down from here, and
when btc stops the bullrun (should be soon), we probably gonna start seeing liquidity upwards as well, and higher pumps than we saw for the last 2 months in the days to come.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=POLONIEX:NXCUSD are you blinded?

90% drop in btc, new shit king Cheesy

Well, we still have Voxels  Grin There are many shitcoins created as pump and dump scheme or just a dump schemes on early investors blind of criminal activity of issuers.
The pattern of shitcoins is always the same - they pump one time and dump until zero (or almost zero). Shitcoins drop in price during BTC run as well as bear market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:05:12 PM

I gotta say NXC market depth is shaped up nicely for an easy 100 percent before hype even start.
things might be changing, and it's not surprising cause the coin is under the lower bolinger in 1day candles, there's not much down from here, and
when btc stops the bullrun (should be soon), we probably gonna start seeing liquidity upwards as well, and higher pumps than we saw for the last 2 months in the days to come.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=POLONIEX:NXCUSD are you blinded?

90% drop in btc, new shit king Cheesy

Well, we still have Voxels  Grin There are many shitcoins created as pump and dump scheme or just a dump schemes on early investors blind of criminal activity of issuers.
The pattern of shitcoins is always the same - they pump one time and dump until zero (or almost zero). Shitcoins drop in price during BTC run as well as bear market.

they startet with market cap of $500k, now its $10.000k, not so bad for a shitcoin Cool
eseses1989

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:39:28 PM

It looks like NXC going to pump nice soon.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

HUH?  Huh

Umm how is it BTV related if it's another game and related token?

I've been in NXC for a while now and am quite vested in it and love the pumps and dumps like clockwork but as a real investor I don't really care about another product and token considering NXC was supposed to be cross-game spendable...... Roll Eyes

Go Big or Go Home.
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:18:31 PM

I looked at your announcement and I want to say that I liked everything. Soon I'll buy your token, now I choose the best one for this exchange.
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:50:55 AM

HUH?  Huh

Umm how is it BTV related if it's another game and related token?

I've been in NXC for a while now and am quite vested in it and love the pumps and dumps like clockwork but as a real investor I don't really care about another product and token considering NXC was supposed to be cross-game spendable...... Roll Eyes

This is your point of view. Other investors, and I know a lot of them, are positive about partnerships.
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:07:10 AM

NXC should be the best gaming project, but it is pretty low in btc because btc is always going moon, I think the price will go back because NXC team is doing real thing.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:47:04 AM

NXC should be the best gaming project, but it is pretty low in btc because btc is always going moon, I think the price will go back because NXC team is doing real thing.

yeah, there is progress and changes all the time. its a big team and they have this start-up grand with ubisoft :-)
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:59:31 AM

yeah, there is progress and changes all the time. its a big team and they have this start-up grand with ubisoft :-)
amazing
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:43:43 PM

another shit, yeah? What to say, devs?
eseses1989

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:31:15 PM

Why is everytime we about to moon, LOTS of NXC is being taken out of the buying area? it happens for the 40th time since i'm in this coin. can't be a coincidence, then what is it?
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:06:34 PM

Why is everytime we about to moon, LOTS of NXC is being taken out of the buying area? it happens for the 40th time since i'm in this coin. can't be a coincidence, then what is it?
i think more probability that everybody will abandon you here and you will begin to reply youself. less probability that nxc will not succeed.
eseses1989

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:06:00 PM

i think more probability that everybody will abandon you here and you will begin to reply youself. less probability that nxc will not succeed.

Well, if NXC succeeds, i don't need any replies.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:30:34 PM

where you can see roadmap?
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

where you can see roadmap?

We met the end of the first roadmap last October, so we'll publish a new one soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: