Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:47:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227419 times)
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:17:59 AM

Message from Bittrex: "The BTC-NXC market will be removed on May 3rd, 2019"
is this news correct? I see the NXC coinmarketcap is down 48%, it is very terrible for this token holder, it's just a fraud,
how about this Nexium?
Regarding the news I also don't know whether the news is true or not, that is bad news that NXC is down 48% I hope that in the near future NXC will be able to go back up to the important ones to remain patient

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 06:19:24 PM

What a waste of btc that I put on this project around 1 years ago, I was really hoping that NXC could be huge, and I waited even during the dump, not I don't even remember my entry point, but now it's like 10 time lower than it. I'm a bag holder of this (not announced) crap

I know why your pray will never be answered!
fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 08:08:39 PM

people called my a fudster back then. I warned everybody about this shady project. now even bittrex will delist this scam coin. I hope everybody learned their lesson and wont ever support this team or project again.
xemer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:06:27 AM

Can the team explain what is going on what will happen? Is the project done
thelawofmirror

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 03:44:57 PM

Can the team explain what is going on what will happen? Is the project done

the team has disappear . they deleted theyr discord chat . and theyr twitter page is dead
if you did anyresearchyou will discover that the CEO Manon Burgel  ( the daughter of the scammer) dont even know the meaning of  moon meme ...
i have to admit this has been the worse bag to hold in this bear market and the money has been lose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgpdszlhTkg&feature=youtu.be&t=2663
enjoy the ignorance to who you gift your bitcoin
Amadeus82

Activity: 327
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:28:12 AM

people called my a fudster back then. I warned everybody about this shady project. now even bittrex will delist this scam coin. I hope everybody learned their lesson and wont ever support this team or project again.

That happens when incompetent teams bite into more they can chew. The similar story is with Voxelus, now re branded to RevolutionVR Roll Eyes
fezington

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:08:12 PM

Fezington, you predicted Bittrex, not Poloniex, unlisting last February 2018. So nothing in your stament is right actually. You have been trolling this channel for a long time now, this much is true. Don't you get tired of endless criticism ? If you don't like this project, I gathered this much, please leave. You don't need to warn people about anything. People on Bitcointalk are not children, they can decide for themselves if they want to be part of a project or not. I suppose that my message to you will only fuel your imagination for more posts, as it is often the case with trolls like you. And don't get me wrong. We like constructive criticism, and questions. Just not the insulting way you do it.

For people from our community:

We’re sorry to see that Nexiums (NXC) will be unlisted from Poloniex on August 2nd.
We part in different directions, but we think it is fair to thank the Poloniex team for the support they gave us from December 19th 2016 up until now.

Poloniex changed direction, and NXC low volume of these past months is probably the main reason behind this decision. We're still listed on Bittrex, HitBTC, Openledger, Etherdelta.

It is right that while we gave consistent updates about Beyond the Void, we didn't communicate too much on our crypto side, and the NXC itself.
We are going to change that, and it begins now.

I can already tell you that we're developing a brand new Dapp using Unity, ERC-1155, and we found a way for our users to pay their transaction fees in tokens (so no double currency in gamers wallets). The first version is scheduled to be released this September for the Blockchain Game Summit, that we are also organizing by the way.
This event will gather 350 people, 30+ speakers, 20+ conferences, all focused on Blockchain & Gaming. It's happening this September 25/26th in Lyon, France.

Apart from that, we are officialy releasing Beyond the Void in October, and will announce the development & release of another game in the coming weeks.

If you didn't get the chance yet, you can visit our website. Beyond the Void website was also retaken entirely and will be released in the coming days.

We're a team of 16 people full time, we are over motivated and passionate about gaming and blockchain. In the real world, product development based on a brand new tech takes time, whichever the amount of money raised for the project. We're here, working, and we'll get there.

Stay tuned !

hahaha nothing but thin air. the team is so incompetent it makes me chuckle everytime they promise something. also your on exactly 0 exchanges now. good work fellas!
Siolim

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:23:28 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 01:38:33 PM by Siolim

You mocked the whole community wonderfully. I hope you get the help of BTC in life.
In 2016, I invested 3 BTC in you, waited for the last one and believed in your company. But the last drop was excluded from the Bittrex list. I sold all the coins for 0.08 BTC - a huge profit.
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:55:55 PM

Yeah, I remember you mentioning that the founders were selling their tokens back in November 2017.  I am glad you warned us and I sold all my tokens as well.
I didn't even know that the project was dead until today when I read this thread.  I wonder what caused the founders to drop it.
fezington

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 06:48:17 PM

Nabi-Marie | B2Expand23.04.2019
Hello everyone, I'm writing this from Lyon, from the same studio address as before, and it's not so close to the beach. :grinning: We're working on Light Trail, our second title which will use our Nexarium ecosytem and our cryptocurrency Nexium. Only this time, we think it's best to include other means of monetizing (players will be able to buy digital assets in euros using their credit cards like in any other games). We're working hard on developing an ecosystem which will reward early adopters. I believe everyone knows that the mass adoption for blockchain games is still on its way and many fellow developers and ourselves have been working hard to make it happen. We're just focusing on making a great title with a cool blockchain ecosystem. We can't control external factors (crypto winter, bearish market, blockchain technical issues with poor UX). So we're currently focusing on making a great game. We're open , we'd be happy to answer any questions if they are real and help you to know us better. Please feel free to reach out.

That's from their discord. They don't even bother answering in this thread. It's always the same: When they need the funding, they couldn't get enough attention and communication. Now that the coins are dead (due to lack of professionalism) they just hiding in their shitty dead discord. REKT
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 02:00:38 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2019, 02:11:40 AM by bitabit

Hello everyone, I'm writing this from Lyon, from the same studio address as before, and it's not so close to the beach. :grinning: We're working on Light Trail, our second title which will use our Nexarium ecosytem and our cryptocurrency Nexium. Only this time, we think it's best to include other means of monetizing (players will be able to buy digital assets in euros using their credit cards like in any other games). We're working hard on developing an ecosystem which will reward early adopters. I believe everyone knows that the mass adoption for blockchain games is still on its way and many fellow developers and ourselves have been working hard to make it happen. We're just focusing on making a great title with a cool blockchain ecosystem. We can't control external factors (crypto winter, bearish market, blockchain technical issues with poor UX). So we're currently focusing on making a great game. We're open , we'd be happy to answer any questions if they are real and help you to know us better. Please feel free to reach out.

That's from their discord. They don't even bother answering in this thread. It's always the same: When they need the funding, they couldn't get enough attention and communication. Now that the coins are dead (due to lack of professionalism) they just hiding in their shitty dead discord. REKT

Thanks for forwarding the link.  Yeah it is quite disrespectful to their supporters to just disappear and ignore them.  I don't know how they could even recover as they lost the trust of the community.  I just did notice that all the rooms in the discord are read only.  Why would they do that?  Why not let the community chat with each other and ask question.  Like I had a legit question for example.  Which is:  If you sell the BtV Crystalibur card in SoG's Counterparty platform, would that sale reflect on the ETH platform?  I assume it is mirrored on both blockchains, so whatever one reads is what the other reads as well, right?

In regards to the above update, I guess they are still attempting to create some value to their NXCs.  I guess they are still stuck with a load of worthless NXCs and need to come up with another scam to pump it up and unload.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 06:02:26 PM

oh funny, I have no time to enter their discord, can you ask them what they can say now in the light of Ebay cryptocurrency adoption?
I think ebay is world leading  e-commerce corporation so now we can be sure cryptocurrency entered the mainstream so no excusses - please integrate cryptopayment directly in game! Thanks  Cool

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Consburgio

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 04:50:47 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 05:13:51 PM by Consburgio

This is a New nexium game, I dont understand why they disappeared last months  
losing the trust of those who invest in nexium, but it is a matter of time for the coin to be worth thousands of satoshis again, I got this from discord
The game come in múltiple platforms PC PS4  and XBOX ONE

https://lighttrailrush.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Jeyp2gTP4&feature=youtu.be

[First playable demo] 3 months ago, we started the preproduction of Light Trail Racing. Here's how it looks like now, have a glimpse on our first playable demo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VId6uaBrw&. We wanted to share with our fellow developers, your comments are welcome! @here
fezington

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 05:52:51 PM

This is a New nexium game, I dont understand why they disappeared last months  
losing the trust of those who invest in nexium, but it is a matter of time for the coin to be worth thousands of satoshis again, I got this from discord
The game come in múltiple platforms PC PS4  and XBOX ONE

https://lighttrailrush.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Jeyp2gTP4&feature=youtu.be

[First playable demo] 3 months ago, we started the preproduction of Light Trail Racing. Here's how it looks like now, have a glimpse on our first playable demo! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9VId6uaBrw&. We wanted to share with our fellow developers, your comments are welcome! @here

I said it multiple times: Don't support these crooks. NXC will only have value if it's traded with volume on exchanges. NXC has been delisted by several major exchanges and was last trade for a few hundred satohis. Once delisted which coin has ever been relisted by Poloniex and Bittrex again? And with this poor track record why would they even list NXC again lol. The developers don't communicate and won't keep their community updated. Nobody even tries to speak here directly. Never forget what scam coin this was. They used ICO for their funding only and after that shut down after a few months. And now you want to support them again?! Fool me once... etc

For people who might be interested: DYOR of this coin and its history. Don't give scammers your money.

Consburgio

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:52:46 PM

I apologize but I do not think it's a scam, in the end the game project was developed, and more games are being developed that use $ nxc as a means of purchasing, maybe they lacked a better community manager if they had one, causing a great  lack of communication with investors in recent months, also lacked a better marketing that adding the bear market made that practically the coin is worth almost nothing, I searched by different means I got that if they have continued to work these months, they also developed nexarium  Android application that serves as a wallet and to market the items of the games and its looks really nice, so maybe they have not handled things well and in crypto is practically bankrupt but that does not make it a scam, I am one of the people who invested several btc in this project a couple of years ago and I understand many who already left with great loss hate the project and they are bothered by the idea  to recover its value, but we still have thousands of investors who have the right to the project to prosper, at this point we can only wait

This is the nexarium app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.b2expand.unityblockchain
adamvp

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:16:10 PM

First of all Beyond the Void game idea was very bad - crypto needs much more popular game formats to bring players.

Looking at the teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87Jeyp2gTP4&feature=youtu.be This  Light Trail looks a little better than Beyond the Void...
Maybe it will help a little Nexium to bounce off the bottom   Huh

fezington

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:40:20 PM

beyond the void looked cheap and too simple. no marketing efforts too. this new game looks even worse. its comparable too an old ps3 f-zero/wipeout knockoff

how a company would want to build a coin on blockchain around this shit is beyond my understanding  Huh

also NXC is already dead. i dont even know how much its wort because its nowhere listed anymore. the team  managed to let their coin die because they solely focused on the shit games and no marketing/communication/community efforts.

adamvp

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:57:36 PM

@fezington, I hope there is more a matter of fitting game to crypto than making a good game - hope is everything what  remained  to us I am afraid :|
To much wasted chances so bad Sad

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:56:59 PM

I like what are https://www.infinitefleet.com/ doing. Similar concept as Beyond the Void, but way more thought over.
Consburgio

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:09:00 PM

This is from discord,

We're excited to announce the launching of the website! Take a tour and Sign-up. We've arranged a welcome blockchain gift (technically an ERC721). If you need a tutorial to set-up a wallet, you'll find all the info when signing up.
Many requested to see the game on this early stage, and we're happy to oblige. We've arranged a live demo on Twitch this coming Wednesday/ All info on the website:  https://lighttrailrush.com/
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: