Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:58:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227435 times)
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:44:33 PM

15% +15% = 30%   -->  30% 100mil = 30mil....

That now it is 50% of the complete market cap that everybody must know before.

if the ico where lower than now they maybe had more than 50%...

do you dont know it before?

Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

You may not agree with how we managed the percentages and the ICO, but the information about that is written clearly on our website.
Our backers knew from the beginning that we were going to burn the unsold NxC, and actually were anxious to see it done (we did it a little bit late on schedule).

Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:52:21 PM

You may not agree with how we managed the percentages and the ICO, but the information about that is written clearly on our website.
Our backers knew from the beginning that we were going to burn the unsold NxC, and actually were anxious to see it done (we did it a little bit late on schedule).

I rather see that you answer the questions instead of avoiding them. I didn't say they didn't know about the coins/tokens being burned. I said I hope that you told them that you would keep 30% of the 100 Million and not the 66M that were left after you burned the remaining unsold.

As I said before, if you state 100M but at the same time state 15% for founders and 15% for promotion, one would guess that you take those 30% of the total available supply not the old supply that was burned.
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:59:36 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 08:28:54 AM by Beyond the Void

What I meant is: we couldn't know the final percentages before the ICO finished and we distribute the Nexium bonus from the backer ranks. The backers were aware of this.
We burned the remaining unsold Nexium yesterday, and only now we have the new repartition percentages.

weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:00:05 PM

Yes everyone knows that 30% are from 100mil and not from the actual total coins...

No one could knows before how much will get sold.

cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

You said promotion reserves a lot? But I never see any signature campaign or social media campaign, so you reserve the money for you own money, absurd "promo fund"
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:15:37 PM

I apologize if I was not clear.
What I meant is: we couldn't know the final percentages before the ICO finished and we distribute the Nexium bonus from the backer ranks. The backers were aware of this.
We burned the remaining unsold Nexium yesterday, and only now we have the new repartition percentages.

But you knew very well that you kept 30% of 100M from the start and knew that this would be a huge amount because you even stated a few days ago that around 35M would get burned. Yet, you still didn't include those extra coins you got from the 100M into it.

It is all fine if you think that this is fair a thing to do although I think you should have told that openly that you will hold almost half of the supply.

I really like what you(the team) are trying to do here and Im not here trying to bash on you or the project but I have a hard time understanding the decision making behind this.

What you could do is provide the wallets with the founders tokens/coins, if it is as you say, that you have no interest in selling. And also provide information about how many coins you spent on promotion and plan to spend on different things. If you are going to have market with investors, people should know when new supply will be available.
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 06:33:09 PM

But you knew very well that you kept 30% of 100M from the start and knew that this would be a huge amount because you even stated a few days ago that around 35M would get burned. Yet, you still didn't include those extra coins you got from the 100M into it.

It is all fine if you think that this is fair a thing to do although I think you should have told that openly that you will hold almost half of the supply.

I really like what you(the team) are trying to do here and Im not here trying to bash on you or the project but I have a hard time understanding the decision making behind this.

What you could do is provide the wallets with the founders tokens/coins, if it is as you say, that you have no interest in selling. And also provide information about how many coins you spent on promotion and plan to spend on different things. If you are going to have market with investors, people should know when new supply will be available.
Transparency is needed.

_@/'
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:54:55 PM

In people minds, we hold 50% of the token. This is not right: there is not one address with 50% of NxC total supply on it.

Here is the repartition of the first 15 Million NxC between the 4 teammates:

Maxence 6 Million
Eric 4 Million
Rémi 4 Million
Manon 1 Million

We are still separated entities, so nobody holds more than 6 Million. Also, there are backers that hold more than us (more than 6 Million). So Maxence, who is the original creator in this project, actually holds less than our biggest backer.
We actually worked a lot to bring this project to life, including lots of months where we weren't paid and we chose to be rewarded for that. This is a matter of choice of course so there is no point in discussing it now on bitcointalk.

The next 15 Million Nexiums are meant to be spent on promotion (we already spent some on those, and I'll publish soon a marketing strategy & budget). We promoted the ICO, we are now published on Forbes, listed on Poloniex and so on.

We are not interested in dumping Nexiums on the market. And the value of the Nexium is tied to the success of the game so we are focusing on releasing a good game and on time.

Thanks for the detail, and looking forward for the marketing info.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 09:56:10 PM

Agreed, personally I have nothing against the devs but after the shit show with AMP and Arcade. Devs holding a large amount of the supply keeps me distant and at a very very small investment into NXC.

I was suggesting the devs adjust the 15% of the coins they have for promotions to be 15% of the new supply. The shares they took I understand is a stake in the company for their work as they aren't getting paid salaries, but the 15M for promotions is a tad too much. Unless there's plans for a second round of investing.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:05:13 PM

When is the projected date of a live Game?? also will you collaborate with Aumentors?
Simple858

Activity: 770

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:12:58 PM

When is the projected date of a live Game?? also will you collaborate with Aumentors?

You should check timeline:
https://beyond-the-void.net/index.php/timeline/
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 03:56:52 PM

Can a Beyond the Void DEV confirm?

When you buy something in our shop, the half is burnt and the other half goes to us (devs)?

If so, what are you gonna do with all that NXC? Is owning half the supply not enough?  Huh

_@/'
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 09:33:21 PM

You said promotion reserves a lot? But I never see any signature campaign or social media campaign, so you reserve the money for you own money, absurd "promo fund"

Beyond the Void product is the game. Beyons the Void. Not the ICO for Nexium. Nexium is just token that will be used in game and helped crowdfunding the game.  Right now game is not even in closed beta. So there is nothing to promote. When it will be ready to launch, I am sure game will be promoted. So make sure to return to this thread and read about game progress and help with promotions when time is right.

When you buy something in our shop, the half is burnt and the other half goes to us (devs)?

If so, what are you gonna do with all that NXC? Is owning half the supply not enough?  Huh

Half of Nexium that developers get from sales will be used to run game and develop game further.

As I see so far they raised for like $200k to develop game + took 15 milions Nexium not really sure for what.  I thought that crowdfunding $200k in ETH+BCY was meant for game to get developed.

Latter game will get 50% of all spent Nexium from players. With that will try to continue development + make sure game run smooth.

I say this from how i understand Spells of Genesis will run. I doubt here will be any difference.  We will see.

Thing that most confuse me right now is that i cant see Nexium richlist. Can some Ethereum expert help me with that please.
bitabit

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:54:57 PM

Beyond the Void product is the game. Beyons the Void. Not the ICO for Nexium. Nexium is just token that will be used in game and helped crowdfunding the game.  Right now game is not even in closed beta. So there is nothing to promote. When it will be ready to launch, I am sure game will be promoted. So make sure to return to this thread and read about game progress and help with promotions when time is right.

Thing that most confuse me right now is that i cant see Nexium richlist. Can some Ethereum expert help me with that please.

Should be just as easy to see on the blockchain than on the Bitcoin blockchain.  I never dealt with Ethereum, but will check on it next week as already planned.  I wish to follow the big whales as well.  A big whale would be anyone with over 2 billion Nexium.
scamalert0

Activity: 498

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:13:39 AM

What's going with NXC as all other coins price are growing steadily as btc price going down !?
And marketcap should be less around as around 680000$ as dev burnt the unsold coins.
And coin is not in other major exchanges after POLO..
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:18:52 PM

Have bonuses been paid?  What is the ethereum contract address for the Nexium token?
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 01:26:23 PM

Should be just as easy to see on the blockchain than on the Bitcoin blockchain.  I never dealt with Ethereum, but will check on it next week as already planned.  I wish to follow the big whales as well.  A big whale would be anyone with over 2 billion Nexium.

I dont want to follow big whales. But would love to see what will happen with 15 millions reserved for further development and promotion. What the rest people do with their personal Nexium is none of my business.
Academician

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 03:09:19 PM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 03:29:05 PM

https://etherscan.io/token/0x45e42D659D9f9466cD5DF622506033145a9b89Bc

There is no RichList
He speaks about TOP 100 of the richest addresses.
How to see them here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: