Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:56:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227419 times)
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:48:58 PM

NXC is not a scam

Haters can GTFO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xnyz

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:50:39 PM

NXC is not a scam

Haters can GTFO

Ok so you are one of the DEVS with private account = Check  Cheesy
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:51:06 PM

OMG, I can't believe it was a scam. It's my second ICO where I'm losing money Angry
Devs, please say something!

At what price you bought the NXC at ICO??
Now tell us after burning half of the coins why price not went up .. It is same as before burning .. Even going more down.
xnyz

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 12:59:00 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2017, 01:09:23 PM by xnyz

OMG, I can't believe it was a scam. It's my second ICO where I'm losing money Angry

Now tell us after burning half of the coins why price not went up .. It is same as before burning .. Even going more down.

Poloniex are informed and they have said that they will review this, so i think it will be delisted quite soon if devs are not explain about where the 15M is.

And this is the results ... I think i have lost about 3 BTC so far... and the price is diving as hell right now... So Scam or not Scam?
Beyond the Void (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 01:13:15 PM

Wanting a minimum of privacy for personal addresses does not equals to being a scam.

We have gameplay videos, a trailer, a Live with Shaban Shaame as guest, interviews, articles (Forbes), a website with published smart contracts. Pointing transactions on 5 addresses is not enough information to call us a scam project, considering that we already answered for the activity on those specific addresses.

We do appreciate questions and concerns from the community.
The Slack is meant for people that take interest in our project, and have questions. We like it there because it is a Live chat, and that it is nice to talk with the community more directly.

xnyz

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:18:17 PM

Wanting a minimum of privacy for personal addresses does not equals to being a scam.

We have gameplay videos, a trailer, a Live with Shaban Shaame as guest, interviews, articles (Forbes), a website with published smart contracts. Pointing transactions on 5 addresses is not enough information to call us a scam project, considering that we already answered for the activity on those specific addresses.

The Slack is meant for people that take interest in our project, and have questions. We like it there because it is a Live chat, and that it is nice to talk with the community more directly.

excuses..... excuses ..... excuses....... WHERE ARE THE 15M how FUCKING HARD CAN IT BE TO JUST ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION?Huh??... We have asked you a couple of times now and all you can say is bullshit about joining a fucking SLACK chat... If i do, you will not answer my question there!

Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:19:22 PM

Why do you need privacy for 15 Million NXC? As stated before, if you have no intention to sell, why can't we see it just as other ICO's do, they actually show the wallets of their coins.
dranster

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:21:14 PM

Looks like a single troll with sockpuppet accounts is FUDDING right now

This desperate guy wants cheap NXC

Good Luck
xnyz

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

Looks like a single troll with sockpuppet accounts is FUDDING right now

This desperate guy wants cheap NXC

Good Luck

Ok so you are one of the DEVS with private account = Check  Cheesy
blastk

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 02:09:56 PM

Poloniex are informed and they have said that they will review this, so i think it will be delisted quite soon if devs are not explain about where the 15M is.

Who said that, your little bird?
You just making FUD to buy cheaper NXC, it seems work for now but saying you're losing 3 btc, come on dude, you'd sold them before spreading FUD Wink
Academician

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

Your Honor! Objection! Grin Grin Grin

lol wtf here?

This is not Scam Project. Someone has sold a big piece of coins, then rebuy more. this is normal.
Academician

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2017, 03:50:40 PM

https://bearingdrift.com/wp-content/uploads/scam-alert.jpeg

https://s29.postimg.org/9d2vu59at/dee.jpg

And this is the results ... I think i have lost about 3 BTC so far... and the price is diving as hell right now... So Scam or not Scam?

Lol your logic a can imaginate in this pics

https://s29.postimg.org/7y1b5f87n/dee.jpg
domtasc3

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 04:00:07 PM

Xnyz and Xtrata... Seriously I am very sceptical of Devs especially after WOLF, but these guys don't need to explain anything as long as they are continuing development. Why don't you go ask your favorite video game creators where their money is, how much they have left, what they're doing with it, their personal bank account info... Etc. How about you sell your Nexium and get off of the thread if you think it's a scam... If they sold some of their coins because the price was over 10 times this price that makes them smart... More BTC for development and less dumping at these lower prices.

I understand that it's a different scenario because their money affects your money, but if their game is successful in the long run it just takes more time for your value to increase. Now if they sold all of their coins upon listing at Polo and stopped development then I agree 100% they are scammers, but if development continues and release is close to the schedule they are not scammers and they were smart with their coins.

RRbro

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:01:54 PM

Hey people! All that person who scream "NXC Scam" only want to buy nxc on lower price!
Wait for release game and be calm. and note that when BTC dump Nobody sold nxc! Wink

http://image.prntscr.com/image/4794317a3ee2445e90cd43193a469436.png
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 12, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

Xnyz and Xtrata... Seriously I am very sceptical of Devs especially after WOLF, but these guys don't need to explain anything as long as they are continuing development. Why don't you go ask your favorite video game creators where their money is, how much they have left, what they're doing with it, their personal bank account info... Etc. How about you sell your Nexium and get off of the thread if you think it's a scam... If they sold some of their coins because the price was over 10 times this price that makes them smart... More BTC for development and less dumping at these lower prices.

I understand that it's a different scenario because their money affects your money, but if their game is successful in the long run it just takes more time for your value to increase. Now if they sold all of their coins upon listing at Polo and stopped development then I agree 100% they are scammers, but if development continues and release is close to the schedule they are not scammers and they were smart with their coins.

The difference here is that my favorite game creators did not ask for money. They made a product and I pay whenever it is ready to use. They asked for money, got the coin/token listed on an exchange and possibly sold alot of their holdings without telling anyone because it is "privacy" to hold 15% of the coins/tokens. Do you know how weird this sounds? That is red flags all over.

How come this project need privacy with their devfunds when projects like ETH/ICN/Waves and other ones does not? What makes this project so special that they cannot show their wallets or just tell us how much they sold if they sold. As you said, it is a different scenario because it affects my money and I/others should be able to know if 15M NXC will hit the market.

It doesn't really matter to me if it is successful or not, that is not the point. Even if they keep developing that doesn't make up for possibly selling millions of NXC when it hit the exchange, that is a classic shady move. Think about how many people that bought NXC when it hit the exchange and lost money because they possibly hit the market with millions of coins/tokens. You can take it as being smart, I see it as greed and that you have no respect for the people that helped you with money to build the game.

They avoid the question about their wallets and adresses, they even said they have no intention to sell, then why hide it? Why can we not see it? All I asked is totally normal for any ICO's to provide, after all scams that has been around here this is something you should do as soon as the final supply/the coin hit the exchange so it is visible for everyone. I dont really understand why anyone would defend this behaviour.
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:50:21 AM

What are the complaints for? They have an awesome product......clearly make videos that demonstrate their progress.  Yet you guys yell scam? Most projects you cant even see the guys faces and here you are....yelling foul.  Ease up.  Price is climbing......stop whining and bring some positivity to the forum.
dranster

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 12:59:45 AM

Whichever troll us using fake accounts to call this project a scam and making other people to dump on their low sell orders deserve to be punished in hell!!!

Remember, youre the once scamming innocent people by causing fear and panic..

This is not good
PiotrZielinski

Activity: 82

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:22:33 AM

The difference here is that my favorite game creators did not ask for money. They made a product and I pay whenever it is ready to use. They asked for money, got the coin/token listed on an exchange and possibly sold alot of their holdings without telling anyone because it is "privacy" to hold 15% of the coins/tokens. Do you know how weird this sounds? That is red flags all over.

How come this project need privacy with their devfunds when projects like ETH/ICN/Waves and other ones does not? What makes this project so special that they cannot show their wallets or just tell us how much they sold if they sold. As you said, it is a different scenario because it affects my money and I/others should be able to know if 15M NXC will hit the market.

It doesn't really matter to me if it is successful or not, that is not the point. Even if they keep developing that doesn't make up for possibly selling millions of NXC when it hit the exchange, that is a classic shady move. Think about how many people that bought NXC when it hit the exchange and lost money because they possibly hit the market with millions of coins/tokens. You can take it as being smart, I see it as greed and that you have no respect for the people that helped you with money to build the game.

They avoid the question about their wallets and adresses, they even said they have no intention to sell, then why hide it? Why can we not see it? All I asked is totally normal for any ICO's to provide, after all scams that has been around here this is something you should do as soon as the final supply/the coin hit the exchange so it is visible for everyone. I dont really understand why anyone would defend this behaviour.

I think you have a good point
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 01:49:49 AM

Whichever troll us using fake accounts to call this project a scam and making other people to dump on their low sell orders deserve to be punished in hell!!!

This is not good

Yeah it is on poloniex now, some trolls come here to grab cheap coins

xnyz

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 08:39:26 AM

This is not good

Yeah it is on poloniex now, some trolls come here to grab cheap coins

But if you have not been retard, then you should actually read the point from Xtrata, please understand they are not telling you the truth about the 15M coins, they have already soled it. This is not a good coin with complete retard DEVS that cant be honest about what they have do with the 15M.

If they just give us the information then i will not see this as a SCAM coin. but for now i DO!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: