Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227443 times)
xnyz

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:49:46 PM

To be honest guys, i'm not a troll that people think.

I still want answers and as long the devs not answer then i can´t take this coin/project seriously. I bag hold about 2M coins and as far they not giving any answers i only see one way to dump the coin down to 1200 SAT to be honest.

Right now i just sit here still in the boat and wait for a fucking answer about the 15M coins..
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

Smiley
Xnyz and Xtrata... Seriously I am very sceptical of Devs especially after WOLF, but these guys don't need to explain anything as long as they are continuing development. Why don't you go ask your favorite video game creators where their money is, how much they have left, what they're doing with it, their personal bank account info... Etc. How about you sell your Nexium and get off of the thread if you think it's a scam... If they sold some of their coins because the price was over 10 times this price that makes them smart... More BTC for development and less dumping at these lower prices.

I understand that it's a different scenario because their money affects your money, but if their game is successful in the long run it just takes more time for your value to increase. Now if they sold all of their coins upon listing at Polo and stopped development then I agree 100% they are scammers, but if development continues and release is close to the schedule they are not scammers and they were smart with their coins.

The difference here is that my favorite game creators did not ask for money. They made a product and I pay whenever it is ready to use. They asked for money, got the coin/token listed on an exchange and possibly sold alot of their holdings without telling anyone because it is "privacy" to hold 15% of the coins/tokens. Do you know how weird this sounds? That is red flags all over.

How come this project need privacy with their devfunds when projects like ETH/ICN/Waves and other ones does not? What makes this project so special that they cannot show their wallets or just tell us how much they sold if they sold. As you said, it is a different scenario because it affects my money and I/others should be able to know if 15M NXC will hit the market.

It doesn't really matter to me if it is successful or not, that is not the point. Even if they keep developing that doesn't make up for possibly selling millions of NXC when it hit the exchange, that is a classic shady move. Think about how many people that bought NXC when it hit the exchange and lost money because they possibly hit the market with millions of coins/tokens. You can take it as being smart, I see it as greed and that you have no respect for the people that helped you with money to build the game.

They avoid the question about their wallets and adresses, they even said they have no intention to sell, then why hide it? Why can we not see it? All I asked is totally normal for any ICO's to provide, after all scams that has been around here this is something you should do as soon as the final supply/the coin hit the exchange so it is visible for everyone. I dont really understand why anyone would defend this behaviour.

I think you have a good point

Xnyz and Xtrata PLEASE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH DON'T SPREAD SPAM HERE. NXC IS JUST STARTED AND IT WILL BE 10k SOON. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM SOLD YOUR ALL COINS AND LEAVE THIS PROJECT..
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT 15M NXC JUST ASK TO OTHER COINS LIKE STEEM AND ICN ASK THEIR DEV HOW MUCH COINS THEY HAVE WILL THEY TELL YOU. NEVER!!!.. JUST GROW UP ..
NXC MADE MOST OF THE THINGS TRANSPARENT ..  .. Smiley
scamalert0

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:03:58 PM

To be honest guys, i'm not a troll that people think.

I still want answers and as long the devs not answer then i can´t take this coin/project seriously. I bag hold about 2M coins and as far they not giving any answers i only see one way to dump the coin down to 1200 SAT to be honest.

Right now i just sit here still in the boat and wait for a fucking answer about the 15M coins..
[/quote

WHY DON'T YOU JOIN SLACK OF NXC??
PLEASE DON'T SPAM HERE GO HOME AND SLEEP WELL BROTHER. WE ARE AT RIGHT PLACE WITH RIGHT COIN AND RIGHT TEAM.
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Smiley
Xnyz and Xtrata... Seriously I am very sceptical of Devs especially after WOLF, but these guys don't need to explain anything as long as they are continuing development. Why don't you go ask your favorite video game creators where their money is, how much they have left, what they're doing with it, their personal bank account info... Etc. How about you sell your Nexium and get off of the thread if you think it's a scam... If they sold some of their coins because the price was over 10 times this price that makes them smart... More BTC for development and less dumping at these lower prices.

I understand that it's a different scenario because their money affects your money, but if their game is successful in the long run it just takes more time for your value to increase. Now if they sold all of their coins upon listing at Polo and stopped development then I agree 100% they are scammers, but if development continues and release is close to the schedule they are not scammers and they were smart with their coins.

The difference here is that my favorite game creators did not ask for money. They made a product and I pay whenever it is ready to use. They asked for money, got the coin/token listed on an exchange and possibly sold alot of their holdings without telling anyone because it is "privacy" to hold 15% of the coins/tokens. Do you know how weird this sounds? That is red flags all over.

How come this project need privacy with their devfunds when projects like ETH/ICN/Waves and other ones does not? What makes this project so special that they cannot show their wallets or just tell us how much they sold if they sold. As you said, it is a different scenario because it affects my money and I/others should be able to know if 15M NXC will hit the market.

It doesn't really matter to me if it is successful or not, that is not the point. Even if they keep developing that doesn't make up for possibly selling millions of NXC when it hit the exchange, that is a classic shady move. Think about how many people that bought NXC when it hit the exchange and lost money because they possibly hit the market with millions of coins/tokens. You can take it as being smart, I see it as greed and that you have no respect for the people that helped you with money to build the game.

They avoid the question about their wallets and adresses, they even said they have no intention to sell, then why hide it? Why can we not see it? All I asked is totally normal for any ICO's to provide, after all scams that has been around here this is something you should do as soon as the final supply/the coin hit the exchange so it is visible for everyone. I dont really understand why anyone would defend this behaviour.

Xnyz and Xtrata PLEASE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. NXC IS JUST STARTED AND IT WILL BE 10k SOON. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM SOLD YOUR ALL COINS AND LEAVE THIS PROJECT..
YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT 15M NXC JUST ASK TO OTHER COINS LIKE STEEM AND ICN ASK THEIR DEV HOW MUCH COINS THEY HAVE WILL THEY TELL YOU. NEVER!!!.. JUST GROW UP ..
NXC MADE MOST OF THE THINGS TRANSPARENT ..  .. Smiley

Hello, you should try to turn off your capslock and try to be friendly to others, yelling and screaming because people say stuff that you do not like doesn't get you anywhere.

Being transparent is showing the 15M coins that they hold or tell us if they sold it when the market came online, hiding funds is not being transparent no matter what you try to make out of it.

We do not even have a richlist which 99% of the other coins do, we can see the latest 200 transactions, how can you guys sit here and say that this is being transparent?

It is understandable that some people here sit and defend this behaviour because they invested in the project but you need to be realistic about what is happening here. DEV's possibly sold alot of their millions of coins and dumping on their investors and pushing the price down as soon as they had the chance. I am still waiting for the dev's to stop hiding from hard questions and actually adress this asap so people can move on and get a great game developed with honest dev's behind it.

You guys should read smokim87 post on the other page, actually someone that invested but still understand that what they are doing is wrong.
xnyz

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:22:43 PM

Smiley

Xnyz and Xtrata PLEASE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. NXC IS JUST STARTED AND IT WILL BE 10k SOON. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM SOLD YOUR ALL COINS AND LEAVE THIS PROJECT..

Hello, you should try to turn off your capslock and try to be friendly to others, yelling and screaming because people say stuff that you do not like doesn't get you anywhere.

Being transparent is showing the 15M coins that they hold or tell us if they sold it when the market came online, hiding funds is not being transparent no matter what you try to make out of it.

We do not even have a richlist which 99% of the other coins do, we can see the latest 200 transactions, how can you guys sit here and say that this is being transparent?

It is understandable that some people here sit and defend this behaviour because they invested in the project but you need to be realistic about what is happening here. DEV's possibly sold alot of their millions of coins and dumping on their investors and pushing the price down as soon as they had the chance. I am still waiting for the dev's to stop hiding from hard questions and actually adress this asap so people can move on and get a great game developed with honest dev's behind it.

You guys should read smokim87 post on the other page, actually someone that invested but still understand that what they are doing is wrong.

SLACK will not give you the answers you looking for. if devs do not want to discuss it here, why would them discuss it on SLACK ? If i was a Dev in here i have put all the cards on the board and let us know where the coins goes.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:40:54 PM

Xnyz and Xtrata PLEASE SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH DON'T SPREAD SPAM HERE. NXC IS JUST STARTED AND IT WILL BE 10k SOON. IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM SOLD YOUR ALL COINS AND LEAVE THIS PROJECT..

Ha ha BEEF no matter how many accounts you make we can easily track you.  I fell sorry for this thread  when you will decide to unload your bags. Sad
VultureFund

Activity: 366

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 05:51:18 PM

Smiley

Lol. And you keep repeating the same and the same over and over again. Pure irrelevant facts.

Look man. What is your problem? You don't trust in the team? Then SELL. It's very very simple.
You trust in the team? Then BUY, because the current price is dirty cheap.

Now, if you don't trust because they don't show you their PERSONAL adresses, SELL man!!! Damnit, it's so simple for god sake. They are not gonna show you their adresses, and I prefer so because of the reasons I mentioned above.

If you don't know to differenciate an scammer to a good and honest team, it's your fucking problem. Usually information is not 100% clear and you have to decide by yourself to trust or not. Otherwise any robot could be a great investor by just following 4 simple rules.

Now stop shitting this thread man. Sell your coins and get the fuck out. Undecided
Xtrata

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:01:03 PM

Smiley

Lol. And you keep repeating the same and the same over and over again. Pure irrelevant facts.

Look man. What is your problem? You don't trust in the team? Then SELL. It's very very simple.

Now, if you don't trust because they don't show you their PERSONAL adresses, SELL man!!! Damnit, it's so simple for god sake. They are not gonna show you their adresses, and I prefer so because of the reasons I mentioned above.

If you don't know to differenciate an scammer to a good and honest team, it's your fucking problem. Usually information is not 100% clear and you have to decide by yourself to trust or not. Otherwise any robot could be a great investor by just following 4 simple rules.

Now stop shitting this thread man. Sell your coins and get the fuck out. Undecided

It is clear that you hold a nice bag of coins, good for you, but 15M hidden coins of 66M possible is not irrelevant. No richlist, only possible to see latest 200 transactions, way to promote this to being honest.

Things that might totally irrelevant to you might not be for others, the fact that you sit here and defend it doesn't make me go away, just makes me want to continue to question it until they actually come forward with the truth of showing the addresses.

Have a nice day!  Smiley
xnyz

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

Smiley

and the fact that Poloniex have start an investigation about this. They want to know where the 15M is otherwise i believe they will cut the life line on this coin for that exchange.

And if you not believe in this, is your choice of course and you can still baghold and cry when the coin is delisted because of the devs not tell you where they have the 15M ?

But as i told, is up to you!
VultureFund

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

Smiley

It is clear that you hold a nice bag of coins, good for you, but 15M hidden coins of 66M possible is not irrelevant. No richlist, only possible to latest 200 transactions, way to promote this to being honest.

Things that might totally irrelevant to you might not be for others, the fact that you sit here and defend it doesn't make me go away, just makes me want to continue to question it until they actually come forward with the truth of show the addresses.

Have a nice day!  Smiley

Haha you're really hard man Grin

Look, I'm with you, I think they sold some M during the crazy launch at 5-7K. So what? It.s a clever decision, 6K for a project that hasn.t released anything is overbought. I w ;)ould have done the same, to rebuy lower.

In fact any of this matters man, what's really important if they are developing the game in the accorded timeline, which I know 100% that is true.
Who cares if those 15M are in dev hands or in whale hands? Success of failure won't depend on that.

I tell you, better pay attention to human values, they can give you much more reliable info than a blockchain richlist or any other statistical shit. Wink
xnyz

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:18:26 PM

Smiley

It is clear that you hold a nice bag of coins, good for you, but 15M hidden coins of 66M possible is not irrelevant. No richlist, only possible to latest 200 transactions, way to promote this to being honest.

Things that might totally irrelevant to you might not be for others, the fact that you sit here and defend it doesn't make me go away, just makes me want to continue to question it until they actually come forward with the truth of show the addresses.

Have a nice day!  Smiley

Look, I'm with you, I think they sold some M during the crazy launch at 5-7K. So what? It.s a clever decision, 6K for a project that hasn.t released anything is overbought. I w ;)ould have done the same, to rebuy lower.

In fact any of this matters man, what's really important if they are developing the game in the accorded timeline, which I know 100% that is true.
Who cares if those 15M are in dev hands or in whale hands? Success of failure won't depend on that.

I tell you, better pay attention to human values, they can give you much more reliable info than a blockchain richlist or any other statistical shit. Wink

So you seriously think is OK to sell 15M ? and let the price drop for all the investors ? are you for real man?
Xtrata

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:21:07 PM

Smiley

Have a nice day!  Smiley

If you are with me, why don't you want them to show their wallets? It is "so what" because you bought your coins cheap, not everyone did do that. If the devs sold it is not a smart move, you dump the price, you scare people to invest when you sell millions and people get stuck bagholding something that very likely would had a higher price if they didn't sell.

I would call this greed and actually scammy move if they did that, this is one of the main reasons I want to see if they actually did it. What other projects have you seen that instantly would sell parts of their share that they just released? Or any that doesn't have a richlist/full list of transactions that actually became something more then a PnD coin?

Even if they are still working on the game, it doesn't excuse such behaviour, you just do not do such moves when you asked people for their money and crash the market as soon as it released.
xnyz

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:30:48 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2017, 06:53:12 PM by xnyz

Smiley

Have a nice day!  Smiley

If you are with me, why don't you want them to show their wallets? It is "so what" because you bought your coins cheap, not everyone did do that. If the devs sold it is not a smart move, you dump the price, you scare people to invest when you sell millions and people get stuck bagholding something that very likely would had a higher price if they didn't sell.

I would call this greed and actually scammy move if they did that, this is one of the main reasons I want to see if they actually did it. What other projects have you seen that instantly would sell parts of their share that they just released? Or any that doesn't have a richlist/full list of transactions that actually became something more then a PnD coin?

Even if they are still working on the game, it doesn't excuse such behaviour, you just do not do such moves when you asked people for their money and crash the market as soon as it released.

This is what we call a scammer, if they have sold 15M without a word, then they have fucked you as an investor and i can't accept it.

If this project will have a future then they have to give us a screenshot from all wallets, or any other evidence that give us a better light of the situation here.

When i done the investment for this coin, i have read everything careful and i agree that this was a good coin to invest in. But then someone found out that 15M missing and the dev's have only hold there mouth shut and not answer the questions then it feels scam to me.

/X
VultureFund

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 06:57:56 PM

I already told you so in another message. When you release dev wallets public, and those have a big % of shares, any minor movement will be used by the whales to dump hard the price.

I tell you what I think, they saw inflated prices at the start and decided to sell a small part, like 2-3M. And it's a clever decision, because NXC in the launch at 5-7K was overvalued. Now they don't wanna show the wallets because those 2-3M would be missing, and FUD would go to the next level. "Look at those, dumping dev coins to the investors!!!"

Lots of well-known and reputable projects have been dumping coins secretly for development. And now you say: Yeah, but that was the first day! And I say: yeah, but the price was clearly manipulated high and the volume was big. The moment to sell some was then.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending a full dump of 15M. That would be a disastrous behaviour. But I defend a 2-3M dump, because funds are for that, and the price was too high.

I was following the price action and the orderbooks all the first day man. It was a clear whale manipulation to make noobs buy "the new polo thing". Everything was bullish until they put a 150 BTC sell wall and crashed the price. The following days, they kept dumping, dried the buy orderbooks and so on. In addition, BTC was rallying hard in that time so it was more easy to supress the price.

That is the classical price supression dumpage after Polo add man. Important projects that now are rocking hard followed the same pattern. Factom, XEM, AMP, ETH, ... were all dumped to hell during weeks and months before making the big rallies. There's nothing strange or suspitious in NXC behaviour that we haven't seen other times.

To finish. I agree with you, there should be a richlist and full list of transactions. But all this complains, you should ask them personally, instead of spreading the FUD here. You're shoting yourself in the feet. Whales are very aware of the emotions that bitcointalk topic shows. If they see FUD here, they will supress the price even more and make scared little investors sell at a big lose.  Wink Wink

Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:20:01 PM

Hey everyone. I've made a Russian thread in Bitcointalk. Please join if you speak it Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1752634 - Pyccкaя вeткa
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:26:56 PM

Another important update:
Nexium Rich List (all addresses) is now live here - http://nexiumstats.com/ (unofficial)

Feel free to contact me if something is wrong or if you need more features.
I will publish the source code in github in few days (after some fixes and code cleanup).
blastk

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:56:28 AM

Nexium Rich List (all addresses) is now live here - http://nexiumstats.com/ (unofficial)

I will publish the source code in github in few days (after some fixes and code cleanup).

Good work! Thanks
scamalert0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:30:26 AM

I already told you so in another message. When you release dev wallets public, and those have a big % of shares, any minor movement will be used by the whales to dump hard the price.

I tell you what I think, they saw inflated prices at the start and decided to sell a small part, like 2-3M. And it's a clever decision, because NXC in the launch at 5-7K was overvalued. Now they don't wanna show the wallets because those 2-3M would be missing, and FUD would go to the next level. "Look at those, dumping dev coins to the investors!!!"

Lots of well-known and reputable projects have been dumping coins secretly for development. And now you say: Yeah, but that was the first day! And I say: yeah, but the price was clearly manipulated high and the volume was big. The moment to sell some was then.
Now don't get me wrong, I'm not defending a full dump of 15M. That would be a disastrous behaviour. But I defend a 2-3M dump, because funds are for that, and the price was too high.

I was following the price action and the orderbooks all the first day man. It was a clear whale manipulation to make noobs buy "the new polo thing". Everything was bullish until they put a 150 BTC sell wall and crashed the price. The following days, they kept dumping, dried the buy orderbooks and so on. In addition, BTC was rallying hard in that time so it was more easy to supress the price.

That is the classical price supression dumpage after Polo add man. Important projects that now are rocking hard followed the same pattern. Factom, XEM, AMP, ETH, ... were all dumped to hell during weeks and months before making the big rallies. There's nothing strange or suspitious in NXC behaviour that we haven't seen other times.

To finish. I agree with you, there should be a richlist and full list of transactions. But all this complains, you should ask them personally, instead of spreading the FUD here. You're shoting yourself in the feet. Whales are very aware of the emotions that bitcointalk topic shows. If they see FUD here, they will supress the price even more and make scared little investors sell at a big lose.  Wink Wink

Let's rock together we have nice platform like NXC we develop together ..
Nice game looking stop trolling just have patience . do not  worry .. If any guy has problem they can sell their tokens. But you all will regret . up to you ..
We can do a lot together .. We all are like a team.
Xtrata

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 11:13:54 AM

That is a really poor argument to justify holding 15M coins hidden, that whales could dump the price if they see any movement in these wallets. What is the difference from that from what happened when it went on the exchange? Nothing. It works just as good on the other way around to say that they cannot see the wallets so they might just dump anytime.

You cannot simply say that something is "overvalued" there is a supply and demand, the price it gets is the correct one based on that. Which well-known projects are you talking about that dumped secretly?

I know very well how the markets works but that doesn't change what I've stated before, if they dumped 2-3M or 15M it doesn't matter. It is the thing that they might have done it and are hiding from telling the truth and keep using the lame excuse "privacy" when you asked for people's money.

The other coins/tokens you bring up there at least had full transaction list/richlist of all funds, nothing hidden so you could track it and do your own judgement if investing was a good thing or not.

I should not need to go to them personally to ask them for a richlist/transacations or their wallets, this is something they should had provided from day 1 when it went on the exchange or even before that.

Just a reminder to you, this is not FUD, it is a fact that they are hiding 15M coins or less if they sold it and refuse to show it publicly. You seem to be more interested in the price rather then the actual game it is there we are go apart of how we think about this situation.
scamalert0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 05:00:59 PM

Now this the the answer who were asking for proof. Please now do not argue over richlist . And I advice to team do not give attention to fudders . Soon we have good product to deliver  Smiley Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: