Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:17:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] Nexium [NXC]- Beyond the Void: First blockchain RTS  (Read 227419 times)
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:09:33 PM

Lol clueless people. Games looks awesome, 0 point for the digital currency. Could have simply used bitcoin as previously stated.

Don't be a bag holder~ good luck noobs

Trying to bring the price down? If not, you are not looking enough ahead. Could have used fiat instead, for buying NXC, but holding NXC instead of BTC or fiat is different. You are investing into something. But if you don't believe in the people behind this business model and project itself, then it's better for you to stay away.

When being ignorant, is better to stay quiet. So take a look a bit better and maybe you will understand someday, before the price will really moon.

You make 0 sense, all I see in this thread is "DO U R REASEARCH PPLZ MOON!!"

no facts.
Like I said video game looks cool
Use fiat? Where is digital game ownership friend with fiat? You're a little slow it seems.
Bitcoin could easily support video game assets.

NO need for a new crypto, get that through your head.

Edit: let me approach this differently

why use Nexium instead of bitcoin or existingredients game tokens? Dev here is from bitcrystals if I understand right? So different digital currencies in different games don't relate. I can't bring a nexium asset into bitcrystals and vise versa.

What's the point of digital assets if I can only use them in one game?

Why not use a universal currency that can be applied to many games and where asset ownership can be transfered via multiple gaming platforms?

Like seriously people, if a games creates it's own token, it's an attempt at a get rich quick by convincing people who dont understand crypto like you and that you need a seperate token for this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:20:52 PM

no facts.

Here is your facts. See the timeline below.
This project has a final product (Beyond the Void game) while all other coins / tokens doesn't have any product at all.
This project has a very huge and existing Target Audience (gamers).

Nexium is one of the best and the most promising coins in Poloniex. And yes, ethereum tokens was designed exactly for this: allow to small business create their own assets using a shared and secured by third parties blockchain.

smokim87

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:24:34 PM

Lol clueless people. Games looks awesome, 0 point for the digital currency. Could have simply used bitcoin as previously stated.

Trying to bring the price down? If not, you are not looking enough ahead. Could have used fiat instead, for buying NXC, but holding NXC instead of BTC or fiat is different. You are investing into something. But if you don't believe in the people behind this business model and project itself, then it's better for you to stay away.

When being ignorant, is better to stay quiet. So take a look a bit better and maybe you will understand someday, before the price will really moon.

no facts.
Use fiat? Where is digital game ownership friend with fiat? You're a little slow it seems.

Edit: let me approach this differently

why use Nexium instead of bitcoin or existingredients game tokens? Dev here is from bitcrystals if I understand right? So different digital currencies in different games don't relate. I can't bring a nexium asset into bitcrystals and vise versa.

What's the point of digital assets if I can only use them in one game?

Why not use a universal currency that can be applied to many games and where asset ownership can be transfered via multiple gaming platforms?

Like seriously people, if a games creates it's own token, it's an attempt at a get rich quick by convincing people who dont understand crypto like you and that you need a seperate token for this.

Source please...

Dcrstats

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:26:16 PM

Source please...

That's a lie Grin he probably just watched a gameplay trailer and now he thinks that he know everything about the project, the team and community.
FogClearer

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:26:35 PM

no facts.

Take a moment for some reading and don't embarrass yourself further with such comments. Admitting video game looks cool and not supporting this with buying a share into it is plain stupid.

Take it easy and don't waste your time here anymore, if everything makes 0 sense to you.

And no, you don't understand it right about the dev, he is just checking a game with the original dev of Beyond the void game and giving comments. So please stop claiming how all are ignorant, when you are the most ignorant here. Take your time, do research, invest or not, I don't care, just stop with this fud.
Dcrstats

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:34:00 PM

Take it easy and don't waste your time here anymore, if everything makes 0 sense to you.

Believe me, the one who doesn't have interest in the project / coin, will never waste his time for some FUD etc.
The easiest explanation is that HasHe want to buy coins cheaper, because he see how this rocket slips out of his hands 🚀🚀🚀
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 06:43:31 PM

It could be profitable to have that kind of dumb peeps around ur circles, who would take nexium seriously or think of investing in it. Though nobody older than 9 has ever viewed it as a serious looking crypto. Ask ur neighbor if he ever heard about this shit, and if he says yes, bash his face into ur fist.

HasHe

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:47:24 PM

no facts.

Take a moment for some reading and don't embarrass yourself further with such comments. Admitting video game looks cool and not supporting this with buying a share into it is plain stupid.

I asked legit questions all I get again is "do research"

Dead giveaway that this thread is already filled with PnD's.

Like 7 new accounts in this thread all yelling "do research"

I read somewhere here about a bitcrystals dev doing something here and assumed he was working with them, I'll admit when I'm wrong. I skimmed through the thread, it's realistically filled with 80% bullshit and no factual reasons for a new crypto.

Let's try this again and hopefully I won't recieve responses from imbeciles -

Why create a new crypto that cannot be transfered via other blockchain games? Why not use bitcoin or even ethereum?

I'm already expecting a moron to reply with do research lmfao but though I'd give it 1 more shot.
Mushrooms

Activity: 630
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:53:51 PM

HasHe, once Albert Einstein said:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Dude, stop asking the same question. Just do a research! Wink
HasHe

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

Believe me, the one who doesn't have interest in the project / coin, will never waste his time for some FUD etc.
The easiest explanation is that HasHe want to buy coins cheaper, because he see how this rocket slips out of his hands 🚀🚀🚀

I'm not fudding bro, I'm stating facts.

I'm tired of game devs ripping people off when they can work with other LARGE blockchain and accomplish the same exact thing this game is doing.

Want to hear something fucking amazing?

IF THEY USED ETHEREUM, YOU WOULD ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO TRANSFER RARE DIGITAL ASSETS TO OTHER GAMES HOW COOL? Oh wait, your shitty ship asset only works in void.

Made sure to write that in caps so your tiny brain understands it.

smokim87

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

I'm tired of game devs ripping people off when they can work with other LARGE blockchain and accomplish the same exact thing this game is doing.

IF THEY USED ETHEREUM, YOU WOULD ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO TRANSFER RARE DIGITAL ASSETS TO OTHER GAMES HOW COOL? Oh wait, your shitty ship asset only works in void.

NXC is an eth contract...
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:01:21 PM

Its all about increasing the bitcoin count. No more, No less.

bullshitcoin

yo
HasHe

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

NXC is an eth contract...

Why a seperate token then? Why not just use ethereum?
HasHe

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:05:40 PM

Check out etherplay.io

Great working game, uses ethereum and no bullshit new token required to promote their game.

They can do everything nexium is doing while using ether. Mind blownnnnn right?
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 07:21:19 PM

They can do everything nexium is doing while using ether.
Wrong. They cannot pump something and make me more bitcoins from air. Investor doesn't needs game nor Code nor Tech but increase in value of i Cool

yo
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:31:55 PM

NEXIUM IS REQUIRED TO BUY THE ITEMS IN THE GAME.   NEXIUM IS DEFLATIONARY THE MORE IS USED TO PURCHASE.   NEXIUM IS REQUIRED FOR THE EVENT CARDS THAT ALTER THE GAME.  NEXIUM IS A SCARCE ASSET WITHIN THE GAME'S UNIVERSE.  IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS THEN MOVE ON PLEASE.  IF GAMES WISH TO MAKE ETHER TOKENS WITHIN ETHEREUM(WHICH VITALIK HAS CLEARLY PLANNED FORTH FOR ETHEREUM) THEN PLEASE MOVE ON.  IT IS AN ASSET WITHIN THE GAME REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THOSE ITEMS.  WHEN THE GAME BECOMES MORE SUCCESSFUL THEN YOU CAN COME BACK AND TELL ME HOW WORTHLESS THOSE NEXIUMS ARE, I'D BE REALLY ENTERTAINED BY YOUR REASONING.  BY THE WAY, THE PRICE IS OBVIOUSLY REFLECTING A 1000 MORE CRYPTO OPINIONS THEN DRRP DRRP HASHE TROLL OVER HERE.

GBT.
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:36:48 PM

EXAMPLE GIVEN.  THIS IS CALLED THE "CRYSTALIBUR" A SPECIAL SHIP MADE IN COLLABORATION WITH SPELLS OF GENESIS GAME.  IF YOU WISH TO ACQUIRE THIS THEN YOU BETTER HAVE SOME NEXIUM.  THAT IS WHY NEXIUM IS REQUIRED......

GBT

Mushrooms

Activity: 630
Merit: 309

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:14:40 PM

EXAMPLE GIVEN.  THIS IS CALLED THE "CRYSTALIBUR" A SPECIAL SHIP MADE IN COLLABORATION WITH SPELLS OF GENESIS GAME.  IF YOU WISH TO ACQUIRE THIS THEN YOU BETTER HAVE SOME NEXIUM.  THAT IS WHY NEXIUM IS REQUIRED......

GBT

Looks awesome! Thanks for the artwork.
HasHe

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 11:13:25 PM

okok, im getting a better picture and the recent cointerview helped answer some questions, i'll take back what I said but still have some other questions.

hmm, they said how players cant earn Nexium, why not create a ranking system where it costs lets say - .05 cents to play or a monthly entry fee of $5(x amount of Nex) and monthly highest rankers will be rewarded for their play. Having a pro gaming background, this is something that would have incentivized me hardcore to play, practice and get better. Living as a progamer couple years back, I loved it, only problem was it was increasingly difficult to earn a living from it. I streamed with viewers topping at 5k and earned a bunch from coaching but it would be much more rewarding, I believe, to actually earn money for talented players.

Could this be put into consideration?
Possibly set a seperate ranking systems so players have a choice whether to pay and compete.

Another thing I would like to put out there are replays.

Replays are downloaded thousands of times, the good ones can reach millions. Point being, my replays were always demanded so people could study them to become better players. It would be mindblowing if players could sell their replays for whatever price they deem worthy. This would also have helped me further my progaming scene.

Etherplay.io records all of their games on the blockchain, I mentioned this idea to them and they said its something that could be added... Could this also be something you would add in the future? After all, you guys are creating a competitive RTS MOBA and if  Beyond The Void picks up steam, the same thing will happen thats happening now in E-sports, everyone wants to be a pro-gamer, they will study replays to the core. Thats what I did, I would have been fine with paying a minimal fee to download replays knowing im also supporting my favorite gamers!
fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:56:07 AM

Hey, why don't you join slack channel?

https://beyond-the-void.signup.team

I think this is right link.

Devs are active here and are around to ask questions almost every day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: