Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:55:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ice Hockey Bets - BACK IN BUSINESS :) 1.5 Bitcoins won last 2 sessions!  (Read 5786 times)
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:13:28 PM

Hello guys! This is my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
Starting date and time: 17.12.2016 05:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/vancouver-canucks-v-tampa-bay-lightning/event/9657553?ref=tipster10

Game: VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
Betting option: Total Spreads (incl. OT) - Over 5
Odds: 1.69
Stake: 0.015 (15.00mbtc)
Return: 0.02535 (25.35mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

The defenses of Vancouver Canucks and Tampa Bay Lightning are a mess. Tampa Bay usually play better on the road and they lost to Vancouver 1-5 at home some days ago so I expect them to be out for a payback tonight. Vancouver can be very bipolar and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they score a bunch of goals as well. I think the over line is the best option for that game.

Good luck & have fun.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:49:00 PM

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING
Starting date and time: 17.12.2016 05:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/vancouver-canucks-v-tampa-bay-lightning/event/9657553?ref=tipster10

Game: VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs TAMPA BAY LIGHTNING

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

The defenses of Vancouver Canucks and Tampa Bay Lightning are a mess. Tampa Bay usually play better on the road and they lost to Vancouver 1-5 at home some days ago so I expect them to be out for a payback tonight. Vancouver can be very bipolar and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they score a bunch of goals as well. I think the over line is the best option for that game.

Good luck & have fun.
Hallo , interest like thread nice sir i will back tomorrow
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:24:51 PM

Hello guys! This is my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Dallas Stars vs Philadelphia Flyers
Starting date and time: 17.12.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/dallas-stars-v-philadelphia-flyers/event/9657555?ref=tipster10

Game: Dallas Stars vs Philadelphia Flyers
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - Dallas Stars
Odds: 1.82
Return: 0.0273 (27.30mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Okay so Philadelphia Flyers are on a 10 game winning streak. And all winning streaks are bound to end sooner or later.  Dallas Stars lost their previous home game yesterday to New York Rangers. They have also lost their last H2H away match at Philadelphia 4-2. I think today it's time for payback. I have a feeling this streak ends tonight.

Good luck & happy Saturday.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 09:33:31 PM

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Dallas Stars vs Philadelphia Flyers
Starting date and time: 17.12.2016 21:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/dallas-stars-v-philadelphia-flyers/event/9657555?ref=tipster10

Game: Dallas Stars vs Philadelphia Flyers
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - Dallas Stars
Odds: 1.82
Return: 0.0273 (27.30mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Okay so Philadelphia Flyers are on a 10 game winning streak. And all winning streaks are bound to end sooner or later.  Dallas Stars lost their previous home game yesterday to New York Rangers. They have also lost their last H2H away match at Philadelphia 4-2. I think today it's time for payback. I have a feeling this streak ends tonight.

Good luck & happy Saturday.

I agree the Flyers had to lose sooner or later and it looks like the Stars are going to win leading 3-1 late in the 3rd period of the game. So congrats on your win. I like the Blackhawks again tonight as they have been on a great run on the road in recent games and are on the road again tonight taking on the Blues. It will be a tough game but I think they can win.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 04:24:45 AM

Well done on the Flyers winning their game and I also did well with a nice win on the Chicago Blackhawks winning against St Louis on the road and coming back to win 6-4 after being down 1 goal at the end of the 2nd period. That now makes it 3 road wins in a row for the Blackhawks.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:39:14 AM

Hello guys! This is my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Boston Bruins vs Los Angeles Kings
Starting date and time: 18.12.2016 20:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/boston-bruins-v-los-angeles-kings/event/9657575?ref=tipster10

Game: Boston Bruins vs Los Angeles Kings
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - Boston Bruins
Odds: 1.84
Return: 0.0276 (27.60mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

I am posting this line kinda early before the odds start dropping because I think it's a super value bet for Sunday. Boston Bruins haven't won at home for 3 straight matches. They lost their last home game to Anaheim Ducks 3-4 on 16.12. Los Angeles Kings have won their last 2 away games. They defeated Pittsburgh Penguins 0-1 in overtime yesterday. I expect Boston to pound the Kings today and throw everything they have at them and win the match either in regulation or in overtime. NHL is special for being a very balanced competition and nothing is certain but I really like the odds and I think Boston have a trend to break away from.

Good luck & happy Sunday everyone.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:10:34 PM

Hello guys! This is my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between New York Islanders vs Ottawa Senators
Starting date and time: 19.12.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/live/ice-hockey-nhl/new-york-islanders-v-ottawa-senators/event/9657583?ref=tipster10

Game: New York Islanders vs Ottawa Senators
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - New York Islanders
Odds: 1.68
Stake: 0.01 (10.00mbtc)
Return: 0.0168 (16.80mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

New York Islanders are on the rock bottom of the Eastern Conference and haven't won a game in their last 4 matches. Ottawa Senators won their home game vs New Jersey Devils yesterday 3-1 but have lost their last 2 away games. Ottawa will have Hammond in net today who is below average and I think the Islanders will light the Ottawa defense and probably win the match in overtime included at the worst. Motivation and 1 more day of rest should do the trick.

Good luck & happy betting.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:22:16 PM

Hello guys! This is my 1st bet for this week!

The 1st single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between ST. Louis Blues vs Edmonton Oilers
Starting date and time: 20.12.2016 03:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/st.-louis-blues-v-edmonton-oilers/event/9657593?ref=tipster10

Game: ST. Louis Blues vs Edmonton Oilers
Odds: 1.66
Return: 0.0249 (24.90mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

ST. Louis Blues score on average 3 goals in their home games and on the other hand Edmonton Oilers have prolific goalscorers as well that together can cover the over 5 goal line in today's pick. Just looking at the statistics I think we will have a high-scoring match tonight. Edmonton play aggressively on the road and ST. Louis Blues are no slouch either.

Good luck!
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 07:09:23 PM

Hello guys! This is my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS vs LOS ANGELES KINGS
Starting date and time: 21.12.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/columbus-blue-jackets-v-los-angeles-kings/event/9657603?ref=tipster10

Game: COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS vs LOS ANGELES KINGS
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - LOS ANGELES KINGS
Odds: 2.16
Return: 0.0324 (32.40mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

The NHL schedule is very busy tonight and I have chosen an underdog for today's pick because of the great value. The game is between Columbus Blue Jackets and Los Angeles Kings. The Blue Jackets are unbeaten in 9 consecutive games and after 3 matches on the road they are playing at home tonight. Los Angeles are playing their 5th away game in a row today having lost their previous match vs Boston Bruins 1-0. Columbus Blue Jackets are on a roll but I think Los Angeles Kings will pull off an upset today and snap their winning streak. I would like to mention the goalies as well. It's Budaj vs McElhinney and this only solidifies more my lean towards Los Angeles ML.

Good luck everyone.
vella85

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 09:13:50 PM

Hello guys! This is my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS vs LOS ANGELES KINGS
Starting date and time: 21.12.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/columbus-blue-jackets-v-los-angeles-kings/event/9657603?ref=tipster10

Game: COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS vs LOS ANGELES KINGS
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - LOS ANGELES KINGS
Odds: 2.16
Return: 0.0324 (32.40mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

The NHL schedule is very busy tonight and I have chosen an underdog for today's pick because of the great value. The game is between Columbus Blue Jackets and Los Angeles Kings. The Blue Jackets are unbeaten in 9 consecutive games and after 3 matches on the road they are playing at home tonight. Los Angeles are playing their 5th away game in a row today having lost their previous match vs Boston Bruins 1-0. Columbus Blue Jackets are on a roll but I think Los Angeles Kings will pull off an upset today and snap their winning streak. I would like to mention the goalies as well. It's Budaj vs McElhinney and this only solidifies more my lean towards Los Angeles ML.

Good luck everyone.

I also like the Kings to upset the Blue Jackets tonight and I will also be taking the Chicago Blackhawks in a 2 leg parlay as they are on a roll at the moment and are playing at home. I think both of these games will be close and can go either way but I think they can both win.

vella85

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 04:18:16 AM

I lost both my bets as the Chicago Blackhawks lost and also the Kings. I knew the Kings bet was a little risky but I was confident on the Blackhawks winning at home but they couldn't score an equalizer to send it into OT. Oh well we now move on to tomorrow's games.

Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:25:26 PM

Hello guys! This is my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between ARIZONA COYOTES vs EDMONTON OILERS
Starting date and time: 22.12.2016 04:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/arizona-coyotes-v-edmonton-oilers/event/9657623?ref=tipster10

Game: ARIZONA COYOTES vs EDMONTON OILERS
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - ARIZONA COYOTES
Odds: 2.26
Return: 0.0339 (33.90mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Another underdog pick for tonight. I am taking Arizona Coyotes to win against Edmonton Oilers in regulation or overtime @ 2.26 odds. Arizona Coyotes are near the bottom of the Western Conference and have lost 2 games in a row. However they are traditionally a good underdog team at home and I think they will try to bounce back with a win vs Edmonton today. Arizona have also won the last 5 H2H matches.

Good luck.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:04:44 AM

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: Russia: VHL game between Dizel Penza vs Zvezda Chekhov
Starting date and time: 22.12.2016 18:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/russia/vhl/dizel-penza-v-zvezda-chekhov/event/10099035?ref=tipster10

Game: Dizel Penza vs Zvezda Chekhov
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - Dizel Penza

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hello everyone. I think I have found a value bet from the Russian VHL league. The match is between Dizel Penza and Zvezda Chekhov. Dizel Penza are a solid home team as opposed to their road games and I have heard that Zvezda Chekhov are having some squad problems for today's game and some key players will be missing. I expect Dizel Penza to win this match either in regulation or in overtime.

Good luck.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:10:33 AM

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between COLORADO AVALANCHE vs TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
Starting date and time: 23.12.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/colorado-avalanche-v-toronto-maple-leafs/event/9657641?ref=tipster10

Game: COLORADO AVALANCHE vs TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
Betting option: Matchbet and Totals - Over and home 5.5
Odds: 5.94
Return: 0.0891 (89.10mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Colorado Avalanche are currently on the last place and haven't won a home game since 16.11. I think they will be desperate to win tonight against Toronto Maple Leafs who are very shaky on the road themselves. It's very likely to be a high-scoring game as well and I am taking Colorado Avalanche to win and over 5.5 goals @ 5.94 odds. It's a rare opportunity this one and I like my odds here  Cheesy

Good luck everyone.
energycr

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:26:50 AM

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between COLORADO AVALANCHE vs TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
Starting date and time: 23.12.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/colorado-avalanche-v-toronto-maple-leafs/event/9657641?ref=tipster10

Game: COLORADO AVALANCHE vs TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
Odds: 5.94
Return: 0.0891 (89.10mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Colorado Avalanche are currently on the last place and haven't won a home game since 16.11. I think they will be desperate to win tonight against Toronto Maple Leafs who are very shaky on the road themselves. It's very likely to be a high-scoring game as well and I am taking Colorado Avalanche to win and over 5.5 goals @ 5.94 odds. It's a rare opportunity this one and I like my odds here  Cheesy

Good luck everyone.
Those are really amazing odds for this and Colorado have been scoring alot of goals lately from the game I was watching them play.
I will put a fair amount on this game with your pick. It seems like a winner tonight! Wink
energycr

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:16:52 PM

Last night's Toronto M.L game was a bust for me. It was the exact opposite of what you thought it would be
 Roll Eyes
6 goals would of atleast got the over part right. Undecided
Can't believe that Colorado didn't have any steam to put in atleast one goal. Their first starting goalie really sucks. They took him out and the next one only allowed 1 in but still. They are really a weak team.
Should of bet on the scoring leaders in the league with the Jets next time. They beat on the Canucks last night and had a solid performance.
Maybe they will upset the Hawks on their next run.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:40:57 PM

Hello guys! This is my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Arizona Coyotes vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Starting date and time: 24.12.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/arizona-coyotes-v-toronto-maple-leafs/event/9657665?ref=tipster10

Game: Arizona Coyotes vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Odds: 6.03
Return: 0.09045 (90.45mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

I am taking another underdog tonight and over 5.5 goals as well. My reasoning for this is pretty much the same as last night - the home team is near the bottom of the leaderboard and will be looking to start the holiday break with a nice win. Arizona Coyotes have also lost their last 3 games 2 of them being at home and will surely be quite motivated to show up and play well tonight. This away match will be a back-to-back game for Toronto after their win over Colorado yesterday finishing 6-0.

Merry Christmas  Cheesy
energycr

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:58:33 AM

Nope again! Embarrassed
Toronto Maple Leafs win again.  Tongue
I think that hockey is too unpredictable with these games so near to the holidays because they just want to get the game over with already and get home to celebrate with their families. Grin
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 08:26:30 AM

Hello guys! This is my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: Russia: KHL game between Lada Togliatti vs Severstal Cherepovec
Starting date and time: 25.12.2016 15:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/russia/khl/lada-togliatti-v-severstal-cherepovec/event/9804605?ref=tipster10

Game: Lada Togliatti vs Severstal Cherepovec
Betting option: Total Spreads (incl. OT) - Over 5.5
Odds: 2.50
Stake: 0.01 (10.00mbtc)
Return: 0.025 (25.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hey guys here is a tip for Christmas day  Cheesy It's a match from the Russian KHL league between Lada Togliatti amd Severstal Cherepovec. Last 2 H2H matches have had over 6.5 goals and I think today we will have another high-scoring match. Both teams are near the bottom and need points and coupled with the festive holiday season I think we will watch an exciting game with a lot of goals and fun moments.

Merry Christmas guys  Grin
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:14:49 PM

A quick tip for a KHL game that is currently live: SKA ST Petersburg vs Lokomotiv Yaroslavl - Both teams to score - Yes @ 1.40 odds.
There is now a break before the 3rd period starts so just a quick heads-up if anyone wants to follow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: