Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:25:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ice Hockey Bets - BACK IN BUSINESS :) 1.5 Bitcoins won last 2 sessions!  (Read 5786 times)
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 08:14:26 PM

Hello guys! This is my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Carolina Hurricanes vs Florida Panthers
Starting date and time: 28.11.2016 01:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/carolina-hurricanes-v-florida-panthers/event/9657285?ref=tipster10

Game: Carolina Hurricanes vs Florida Panthers
Betting option: Draw no bet - Carolina Hurricanes
Odds: 1.85
Stake: 0.01 (10.00mbtc)
Return: 0.0185 (18.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hey guys let's close the weekend and this week with another NHL game  Cheesy Today my choice is the match between Carolina Hurricanes and Florida Panthers. Carolina Hurricanes are on the 14th place with 20 points. They have lost 2 from their last 7 games and both games were their last 2 away games. Carolina Hurricanes also have a nice 4 home game winning streak going. Florida Panthers are on the 10th place with 23 points and they have also lost 2 from their last 7 games. Now the H2H stats show that Florida Panthers have defeated Carolina Hurricanes 6 consecutive matches going as far back as 2014. Ouch. However I think Carolina will end this embarrassing losing streak with a nice win at home today. Both teams are playing a b2b game and had to travel so I am not sure which team is more rested but this doesn't mater so much anyways because Carolina will surely be more motivated to grab the victory and motivation is key. In case of an overtime I have opted for Draw no bet. You could get Carolina Hurricanes ML for slightly better odds.

Good luck everyone & enjoy your Sunday  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:12:02 PM

Hello guys! This is my 1st bet for this week!

The 1st single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes
Starting date and time: 30.11.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/new-york-rangers-v-carolina-hurricanes/event/9657295?ref=tipster10

Game: New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes
Betting option: First team to Score - New York Rangers
Odds: 1.65
Stake: 0.015 (15.00mbtc)
Return: 0.02475 (24.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hello everyone. Today there are a lot of games on the card and I have decided to play a new type of bet to break away from the usual betting markets. The game is New York Rangers vs Carolina Hurricanes and our pick today is New York Rangers to score the first goal in the match.
New York Rangers are on the 2nd place with 31 points while Carolina Hurricanes are on the 13th place with 22 points. Yesterday New York got shutout at home and lost to Ottawa Senators 0-2. Carolina Hurricanes won 3-2 against Florida Panthers at home. I think New York will be highly motivated to perform well today after that embarrassing defeat and another plus for them is that Henrik  Lundqvist will be in net. I noticed a very interesting trend with NY Rangers. They have scored the first goal in their last 4 home matches regardless of the end result. I think the extra push to show a better play from yesterday will lead to them scoring the first goal tonight again.

Good luck & happy betting everyone  Cheesy
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:52:10 PM

Hello guys! This is my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Calgary Flames vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Starting date and time: 01.12.2016 03:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/calgary-flames-v-toronto-maple-leafs/event/9657321?ref=tipster10

Game: Calgary Flames vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Betting option: Draw no bet - Calgary Flames
Odds: 1.80
Return: 0.027 (27.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hey guys today we are going to bet on the Canadian clash in the NHL Calgary Flames vs Toronto Maple Leafs. This will be the first home game for Calgary after a long trip of 6 away games. They have won 3 out of 6 and their last 2 away games were both lost. Toronto have won their last 2 matches and they can score in bunches but it's worth to mention they perform better at home and their away track record is not so great. Calgary have also won their previous 2 home H2H games. Toronto are playing a back-to-back game today while Calgary have had 1 more day to rest. I think all this points to Calgary getting the win in this match and I have opted for draw no bet.

Good luck & happy betting guys  Cheesy
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:31:46 PM

Hello guys! This is my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Winnipeg Jets vs Edmonton Oilers
Starting date and time: 02.12.2016 03:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/winnipeg-jets-v-edmonton-oilers/event/9657339?ref=tipster10

Game: Winnipeg Jets vs Edmonton Oilers
Betting option: Draw no bet - Edmonton Oilers
Odds: 1.90
Return: 0.0285 (28.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hello everyone. I have another Canadian NHL pick for today and that is the match between Winnipeg Jets and Edmonton Oilers.
Edmonton are currently on the 5th place with 26 points and they are coming off 3 consecutive losses. Winnipeg are on the 10th place with 24 points and they have won 2 home games in a row. Edmonton Oilers won their last away match at Winnipeg Jets on 23.10 finishing 0-3. I think Edmonton will attempt to end their negative streak today with a nice win against an opponent they already defeated some weeks ago. Jets can be an unpredictable team and their results have been all over the place and the same can be said for Oilers but if Oilers get their offense going from the beginning they will most likely come out on top tonight.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:54:46 PM

Hello guys! This is my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Calgary Flames vs Minnesota Wild
Starting date and time: 03.12.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/calgary-flames-v-minnesota-wild/event/9657349?ref=tipster10

Game: Calgary Flames vs Minnesota Wild
Betting option: First team to Score - Minnesota Wild
Odds: 1.70
Return: 0.0255 (25.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

I am going to try my luck again with that First team to score line. The match is Calgary Flames vs Minnesota Wild.
Calgary Flames are on the 11th place with 24 points and they shutout Toronto Maple Leafs at home 3-0 yesterday. Minnesota Wild are on the 7th place with 25 points and they have lost their last 2 away games 4-3 & 5-4. Calgary won the reverse fixture against Minnesota Wild 0-1 on 16.11 with another shutout. Now Minnesota Wild can be a very inconsistent team sometimes in their away games but I think they are pumped up to win tonight and end their unfortunate road record at the moment. However Calgary Flames can also put up a fight and because of that I am less confident in the end result. I expect Minnesota to be more aggressive from the beginning so there is a high chance they will score first.

Good luck everyone & have fun  Cheesy
manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:19:38 PM

Calgary flames have been on fire lately, no pun intended. The leafs win should supposedly keep them going and I think I agree with you today, It would be nice if they get a ML win tonight. They might be a bit fatigued, overall I don't think it will effect them that much. They are playing a weak Minnesota team.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:34:39 PM

Minnesota to score first sounds about right for them. But the Flames are red hot right now as the above poster has said it will hard for the Wild to pull out a win in this game.
Congrats on your last win yesterday it was a nice one! Wink
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:35:44 PM

Hello guys! This is my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
Starting date and time: 04.12.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/vancouver-canucks-v-toronto-maple-leafs/event/9657361?ref=tipster10

Game: VANCOUVER CANUCKS vs TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
Betting option: First team to Score - VANCOUVER CANUCKS
Odds: 1.95
Return: 0.02925 (29.25mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hello guys we have another Canadian clash in the NHL tonight which is the game between Vancouver Canucks and Toronto Maple Leafs. Vancouver lost their home game against Anaheim Ducks 1-3 yesterday and Toronto got shutout at Calgary Flames and lost 3-0 2 days ago. Toronto have also won their last 3 games against Vancouver the most recent one being the 6-3 win on 6.11 this season. However Vancouver play way better at home while Toronto are not a very good roadie team. I think Vancouver will start the game very motivated and will score first given the home advantage. NHL matches can be a roller coaster though and there is nothing certain but with a 50/50 chance of happening and the 1.95 odds I am going to take that any day.

Good luck everyone & happy betting  Wink
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:24:45 PM

Hello guys! This is my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: Sweden: SHL game between Leksands IF vs Rogle BK
Starting date and time: 04.12.2016 17:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/sweden-/shl/leksands-if-v-rogle-bk/event/9724327?ref=tipster10

Game: Leksands IF vs Rogle BK
Betting option: First team to Score - Leksands IF
Return: 0.027 (27.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

It's time to take a break from a very successful NHL betting week and try some European hockey today. The league is the Swedish SHL elite league and the match is between Leksands IF and Rogle BK.
Leksands IF are on the last place with 16 points. They have won 2 games from their last 4 matches. Rogle BK are on the penultimate place with 18 points. Rogle BK have lost their last 4 matches. Rogle BK have won the previous H2H game 0-2 away at Leksands IF on 22.10. Leksands IF seem to perform better at home and have recently defeated some good teams on their home rink. I think these 2 bottom teams will battle it out today in quite an unpredictable match but I believe that Leksands IF will take the lead by scoring the first goal in the match.

Good luck & happy Sunday guys  Cool
DirectDice
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:47:04 PM

I would like to personally invite you to participate in our Special DirectBet Tipsters Championship X !

We have X3 Prizes for users playing with a bankroll of 1 BTC or more, New Contribution Prize and Bigger Prizes in the Side Competition.

The Championship is LIVE NOW. For more details and to Sign Up Now : Registration Thread

Good Luck Smiley

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu

Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 10:13:13 AM

The 7th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: Russia: KHL game between HC RED STAR KUNLUN vs CSKA MOSCOW
Starting date and time: 05.12.2016 13:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/russia/khl/hc-red-star-kunlun-v-cska-moscow/event/9804449?ref=tipster10

Game: HC RED STAR KUNLUN vs CSKA MOSCOW
Betting option: Totals home team - Over 1.5
Return: 0.018 (18.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hey guys today we are betting on a match from the Russian KHL league between HC Red Star Kunlun and CSKA Moscow.
Red Star Kunlun are a team based in China playing their debut season in the KHL. They started the season not very well and had shaky results but they have been playing quite decently as of late and have climbed the leaderboard to the 7th place. Red Star also perform very well at home and can score goals vs favorites and a recent example of that is their home loss against SKA 3-5. SKA are the best team in the KHL and Red Star managed to score thrice. Not too shabby.
Now CSKA are on the 2nd place and have ambitions to catch up with SKA but they are kinda inconsistent on the road and what's more, I heard CSKA will be missing some key players for today's match. I think Red Star would want to capitalize on that and win some points in China. I like the odds on the team totals of 1.5 for Kunlun @ 1.8.

Good luck & happy betting today.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 05:29:22 PM

Hello guys! This is my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: Germany: DEL game between ADLER MANNHEIM vs ERC INGOLSTADT
Starting date and time: 09.12.2016 20:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/germany/del/adler-mannheim-v-erc-ingolstadt/event/9755431?ref=tipster10

Game: ADLER MANNHEIM vs ERC INGOLSTADT
Betting option: Match Winner - ADLER MANNHEIM
Odds: 1.75
Return: 0.02625 (26.25mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Back to European hockey this Friday night. The league is the German DEL elite league and the match is between Adler Mannheim and ERC Ingolstadt. Adler are on the 4th place with 45 points and have lost their last home game to the leaders Munchen 3-4. Ingolstadt are on the 8th place with 37 points and they have won their last 2 games 2-5 away and 6-5 at home. Ingolstadt have also won their last 2 H2H games. However Adler have had a 5 game unbeaten run just before that loss and I think they will start a new winning streak tonight with a victory at home in regulation against Ingolstadt.

Good luck & happy Friday night.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 08:38:02 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 08:53:10 AM by Wendigo

Hello guys! This is my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: Russia: KHL game between Metallurg Magnitogorsk vs HC Red Star Kunlun
Starting date and time: 10.12.2016 14:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/russia/khl/metallurg-magnitogorsk-v-hc-red-star-kunlun/event/9804501?ref=tipster10

Game: Metallurg Magnitogorsk vs HC Red Star Kunlun
Betting option: Matchbet and Totals - Over and home 5.5
Odds: 3.23
Return: 0.04845 (48.45mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Metallurg Magnitogorsk are the leaders of the Eastern Conference with 84 points while HC Red Star Kunlun are on the 6th place with 56 points.
Metallurg Magnitogorsk play extremely well at home and they score over 3.5 goals on average. Their have won their last 2 home games 5-4 and 5-3. Metallurg Magnitogorsk have won the H2H game in China 5-1.
I think they will beat the Chinese team today again in a high-scoring game. My only concern is if HC Red Star Kunlun will be able to score a goal or 2 to cover the over 5.5 goals line. Whatever happens I think this is a value bet @ 3.23 with great odds and a good chance of materializing.

Good luck & enjoy your Saturday guys  Cheesy
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 09:33:21 AM

Hello guys! This is my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: Germany: DEL game between ERC Ingolstadt vs Iserlohn Roosters
Starting date and time: 11.12.2016 15:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/icehockey/germany/del/erc-ingolstadt-v-iserlohn-roosters/event/9755437?ref=tipster10

Game: ERC Ingolstadt vs Iserlohn Roosters
Betting option: Match Winner - ERC Ingolstadt
Odds: 1.87
Return: 0.02805 (28.05mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hey guys today we travel to Germany to bet on the match between ERC Ingolstadt vs Iserlohn Roosters of the German elite DEL league.
ERC Ingolstadt are on the 8th place with 40 points and Iserlohn Roosters are on the 10th place with 32 points. ERC Ingolstadt have won their last 3 matches. Iserlohn Roosters are one of the worst teams when it comes to playing on the road. ERC Ingolstadt have also won their last 2 H2H home games and I think they will continue their unbeaten streak today vs a shaky opponent.

Good luck & happy Sunday everyone.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 08:25:53 PM

The 7th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins
Starting date and time: 13.12.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/montreal-canadiens-v-boston-bruins/event/9657495?ref=tipster10

Game: Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins
Betting option: 1st Period - Draw no bet - Montreal Canadiens
Odds: 1.62
Return: 0.0162 (16.20mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Fast forward to some NHL games tonight, guys. We have the match between Montreal Canadiens and Boston Bruins. Montreal Canadiens are on top of the Eastern Conference with 41 points and Boston Bruins are on the 8th place with 32 points. Montreal Canadiens have won their last 2 games 5-2 and 10-1 at home. Boston Bruins have lost their last 3 games. Montreal Canadiens have won their last 3 H2H games the most recent one being 3-2 at home on 9.11.16. One trend I see here is that Montreal Canadiens usually take the lead in the first period in most of their home games. Today they are facing a distraught opponent and I expect them to take advantage of that.

Good luck & as always hope for a profitable betting session.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:04:44 PM

The 1st single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between DALLAS STARS vs ANAHEIM DUCKS
Starting date and time: 14.12.2016 03:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/dallas-stars-v-anaheim-ducks/event/9657513?ref=tipster10

Game: DALLAS STARS vs ANAHEIM DUCKS
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - DALLAS STARS
Odds: 1.93
Return: 0.02895 (28.95mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

NHL night again. The match is between Dallas Stars and Anaheim Ducks. Dallas Stars are on the 11th position on the leader board with 28 points and Anaheim Ducks are 3rd with 35 points. Dallas Stars have lost their previous 2 away games 4-2 to Philadelphia and 3-1 to Chicago. Anaheim Ducks have won their previous 2 home games  3-2 vs San Jose and 5-1 vs Ottawa. Dallas Stars have won their last 2 H2H home games 4-2 and 4-3. I think Dallas will come on top today again and put an end to this little run the Ducks are having. I have opted for the ML line in case the game continues beyond regulation.

Good luck & enjoy.
manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 08:06:45 PM

Hey good luck for your  first bet this week, 1.93 odds is very good for dallas stars today.  even though they lost the last two games they played, 3-1 vs blackhawks, 4-2 vs flyers, today looks like a good day to break the losing streak and beat the ducks.  Best of luck today, we need spezza and seguin to step up today.

The 1st single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between DALLAS STARS vs ANAHEIM DUCKS
Starting date and time: 14.12.2016 03:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/dallas-stars-v-anaheim-ducks/event/9657513?ref=tipster10

Game: DALLAS STARS vs ANAHEIM DUCKS
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - DALLAS STARS
Odds: 1.93
Return: 0.02895 (28.95mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

NHL night again. The match is between Dallas Stars and Anaheim Ducks. Dallas Stars are on the 11th position on the leader board with 28 points and Anaheim Ducks are 3rd with 35 points. Dallas Stars have lost their previous 2 away games 4-2 to Philadelphia and 3-1 to Chicago. Anaheim Ducks have won their previous 2 home games  3-2 vs San Jose and 5-1 vs Ottawa. Dallas Stars have won their last 2 H2H home games 4-2 and 4-3. I think Dallas will come on top today again and put an end to this little run the Ducks are having. I have opted for the ML line in case the game continues beyond regulation.

Good luck & enjoy.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 07:02:03 PM

Hello guys! This is my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between COLORADO AVALANCHE vs PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
Starting date and time: 15.12.2016 05:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/colorado-avalanche-v-philadelphia-flyers/event/9657523?ref=tipster10

Game: COLORADO AVALANCHE vs PHILADELPHIA FLYERS
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - COLORADO AVALANCHE
Odds: 1.95
Return: 0.02925 (29.25mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Long streaks are to be broken. This is the main reason why I am picking Colorado Avalanche to win today. Philadelphia Flyers are on a 9 game roll right now. They have been good but not that good and a big part of their success has been a sheer amount of luck. Colorado Avalanche are on the complete opposite pole. They are on the rock bottom and have lost their last 5 consecutive home games. On top of that their main goalkeeper Varlamov is out today. Pickard has the chance to prove himself in the absence of Varlamov. You must be thinking I have gone crazy for picking Colorado Avalanche tonight but I think desperate times call for desperate measures and they will claw their way to victory. Oh and the odds are great so this helps seal the deal on that pick  Cheesy

Good luck & happy betting.
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1234

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 10:12:58 PM

Since you won on the Dallas Stars pick last night I think I will take your advice and put some coin on this game for the bet yesterday that I did not play.
Your predictions seem to be solid and your track record is above .500 Grin
So good on you mate for doing it well! Wink

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:49:12 PM

Hello guys! This is my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between DETROIT RED WINGS vs LOS ANGELES KINGS
Starting date and time: 16.12.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/detroit-red-wings-v-los-angeles-kings/event/9657531?ref=tipster10

Game: DETROIT RED WINGS vs LOS ANGELES KINGS
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - DETROIT RED WINGS
Odds: 1.97
Return: 0.02955 (29.55mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Detroit Red Wings have been in a slump this season and their current form is not impressive at all. They are winless at home for 3 consecutive games as they have lost to Columbus 1-4, 0-1 to Philadelphia and 1-4 to Arizona just yesterday. Los Angeles Kings lost their away game to Buffalo Sabres 6-3 yesterday as well. Historically Detroit have defeated Los Angeles at home on numerous occasions and have a 7 game unbeaten streak. My opinion is that Detroit won't lose 4 home games in a row and they will defeat the Kings today. The odds are great and the stats as uncertain as they can be are also on our side.

Good luck & happy betting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: