Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ice Hockey Bets - BACK IN BUSINESS :) 1.5 Bitcoins won last 2 sessions!  (Read 5786 times)
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:15:22 PM

Hello guys! This is my 2nd bet for this week!

The 2nd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Calgary Flames vs Arizona Coyotes
Starting date and time: 17.11.2016 05:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/calgary-flames-v-arizona-coyotes/event/9657123?ref=tipster10

Game: Calgary Flames vs Arizona Coyotes
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - 2
Odds: 2.05
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.03075 (30.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Today the 2 teams at the very bottom in the Western Conference are going to play against each other in Canada. For Calgary Flames this will be a b2b game after they won their away visit yesterday at Minnesota Wild 0-1. Arizona Coyotes played their last game on 13.11 which they lost to Boston Bruins 1-2 at home. I am taking the underdog in this match Arizona Coyotes because I think they represent more value despite being at the rock bottom right now. Calgary Flames are coming off a tough away match with almost no rest in between and Arizona Coyotes are well rested and probably highly motivated to grab the victory today.

Good luck & have fun everyone  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:21:16 PM

Hello guys! This is my 3rd bet for this week!

The 3rd single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers
Starting date and time: 18.11.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/toronto-maple-leafs-v-florida-panthers/event/9657129?ref=tipster10

Game: Toronto Maple Leafs vs Florida Panthers
Betting option: Total Spreads (incl. OT) - Over 5.5
Odds: 2.00
Stake: 0.015 (15.00mbtc)
Return: 0.03 (30.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Hello guys here I come again with a pick from tonight's NHL games and that is going to be the match between Toronto Maple Leafs and Florida Panthers. Now, Toronto and Florida are next to each other in the leaderboard both having 17 points so far this season. Toronto can score a lot of goals especially in their home games and concede a lot of goals as well. Florida's defense isn't that good either and they do tend to concede a lot of goals on the road, too. I think a high-scoring game is on the cards tonight and given the odds of 2.0 for a 50% probability I will just roll the dice and enjoy the match and, hopefully, will come through with the victory  Wink

Good luck & happy betting everyone  Cheesy
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:57:49 PM

Hello guys! This is my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between CALGARY FLAMES vs CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
Starting date and time: 19.11.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/calgary-flames-v-chicago-blackhawks/event/9657153?ref=tipster10

Game: CALGARY FLAMES vs CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS
Odds: 1.60
Return: 0.024 (24.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Chicago Blackhawks are the leaders of the Western Conference with 24 points and Calgary Flames are on the 12th place with 15 points.
Chicago Blackhawks got shutout their last away match and lost 4-0 to Winnipeg Jets. Calgary Flames won their last home game against Arizona Coyotes 2-1 in overtime. Since the start of the season Calgary Flames have been a mixed bag showing inconsistent plays and I can't see them win today vs Chicago Blackhawks at home. I think Chicago will return to their winning ways and get the victory in overtime included.

Good luck & happy betting guys.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:11:40 PM

Hello guys! This is my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Starting date and time: 20.11.2016 02:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/montreal-canadiens-v-toronto-maple-leafs/event/9657165?ref=tipster10

Game: Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - Montreal Canadiens
Odds: 1.60
Return: 0.024 (24.00mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

We have a busy day today with a lot of matches in the NHL and I have decided to bet on the Montreal Canadiens vs Toronto Maple Leafs game. Montreal Canadiens are leading the Eastern Conference but they are on a 3 game losing streak while Toronto Maple Leafs are on a 2 game winning streak. Toronto Maple Leafs are on the 10th place and they have lost their last 4 away matches against Montreal Canadiens in regulation. Price is starting for the Habs at home and I think they are going to end their losing streak today defeating  Toronto Maple Leafs in regulation or in overtime.
Montreal Canadiens are just the better team overall and hope they will grab the win tonight.

Good luck & happy Saturday guys  Cheesy
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:42:35 PM

Hello guys! This is my 6th bet for this week!

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between DETROIT RED WINGS vs CALGARY FLAMES
Starting date and time: 21.11.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/detroit-red-wings-v-calgary-flames/event/9657183?ref=tipster10

Game: DETROIT RED WINGS vs CALGARY FLAMES
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - DETROIT RED WINGS
Odds: 1.65
Return: 0.02475 (24.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Another Sunday night and another NHL game for you, guys. Today I have picked the match between Detroit Red Wings and Calgary Flames. Detroit Red Wings are on the 13th place with 17 points in the Eastern Conference while Calgary Flames are on the 13th place with 15 points in the Western Conference. Detroit have won only 2 games from their last 10 matches, a really disastrous result. They have lost their last 3 games in a row. Calgary Flames have won 3 games from their last 10 matches and have won 2 from their last 3 games. Both teams have played yesterday
and will be playing their b2b match tonight. H2H stats-  Detroit have won their previous home game against Calgary 4-2 in 2015.

Now, after reading all this info I assume you could form your own opinion about this game but I have a hunch that Detroit Red Wings are going to end their losing streak today with a win against Calgary Flames in overtime included. Of course there is a chance that Detroit could fail again (hopefully not), however I think they will be extra motivated today to grab the victory at home.

Good luck & happy Sunday everyone  Cheesy
manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 06:18:14 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2016, 03:45:27 AM by manbitcoinlover

Hey, cool thread, I will follow your ice hockey bets. What are some routines you go to choose a play? Do you just look at some games and then pick winners based of instinct? Or is there something more technical involved in the process? Good luck on today's play, the red wings might be able to pull it off, though I don't claim to be an expert at NHL.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:41:29 PM

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between DETROIT RED WINGS vs CALGARY FLAMES
Starting date and time: 21.11.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/detroit-red-wings-v-calgary-flames/event/9657183?ref=tipster10

Game: DETROIT RED WINGS vs CALGARY FLAMES
Betting option: Match Winner (incl. OT) - DETROIT RED WINGS
Return: 0.02475 (24.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Another Sunday night and another NHL game for you, guys. Today I have picked the match between Detroit Red Wings and Calgary Flames. Detroit Red Wings are on the 13th place with 17 points in the Eastern Conference while Calgary Flames are on the 13th place with 15 points in the Western Conference. Detroit have won only 2 games from their last 10 matches, a really disastrous result. They have lost their last 3 games in a row. Calgary Flames have won 3 games from their last 10 matches and have won 2 from their last 3 games. Both teams have played yesterday
and will be playing their b2b match tonight. H2H stats-  Detroit have won their previous home game against Calgary 4-2 in 2015.

Now, after reading all this info I assume you could form your own opinion about this game but I have a hunch that Detroit Red Wings are going to end their losing streak today with a win against Calgary Flames in overtime included. Of course there is a chance that Detroit could fail again (hopefully not), however I think they will be extra motivated today to grab the victory at home.

Good luck & happy Sunday everyone  Cheesy

I like this one, i was debating whether to take the over team total with redwings or just
take them but I think I will go with your play and just bet them to win.

Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:50:45 PM

Hello guys! This is my 7th bet for this week!

The 7th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Nashville Predators vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Starting date and time: 22.11.2016 03:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/nashville-predators-v-tampa-bay-lightning/event/9657193?ref=tipster10

Game: Nashville Predators vs Tampa Bay Lightning
Betting option: Draw no bet - Nashville Predators
Stake: 0.010 (10.00mbtc)
Return: 0.0165 (16.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

I am closing my week with another bet from the NHL and that one is going to be the match between Nashville Predators and Tampa Bay Lightning. Nashville are on the 10th place with 17 points and Tampa Bay are on the 4th place with 25 points. Nashville have won 2 and lost 2 from their last 4 games while Tampa Bay have won their last 4 away games. However Nashville Predators are an exceptionally strong home team and they have beaten other good teams like Penguins, Ducks, Blackhawks, SLB on their home rink already. I expect them to beat Tampa Bay Lightning tonight and end their 4 game unbeaten streak. I have opted for Draw No Bet because I am not much of a fan of overtime as luck plays a much bigger role when they are 3 vs 3 and instead of taking Nashville Predators ML I went for DNB. I don't think that TBL could tie up the game in regulation but in order to avoid the Russian roulette of overtime I am trying a different betting market today.

Good luck & happy betting everyone  Cheesy
Rubberduckie
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:10:48 PM

tough one with the redwings last night, they were up early but really choked
late lol.

good luck with Nashville im going to tail you and hopefully not jinx you again  Grin

dollarbill$44

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 01:11:43 PM

Do you bet KHL? Or only NHL?
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 11:38:02 PM

Hello guys! This is my 4th bet for this week!

The 4th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes
Starting date and time: 25.11.2016 02:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/montreal-canadiens-v-carolina-hurricanes/event/9657235?ref=tipster10

Game: Montreal Canadiens vs Carolina Hurricanes
Betting option: Match Winner - Montreal Canadiens
Odds: 1.90
Return: 0.0285 (28.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

It's time for some NHL action again, guys. Today we have only 2 games to choose from but that's okay because there is still a value bet at our disposal so don't worry.

Montreal Canadiens are currently on the 1st place in the Eastern Conference with 30 points. Their performance has been spotty the last couple of games having won only 1 game from their last 5.
Carolina Hurricanes are on the 12th place with 20 points. They have a nice winning streak going on right now having won their last 5 games. 4 matches at home and 1 on the road. Carolina Hurricanes also defeated Montreal Canadiens at home 3-2 on 19.11.16.
Now it's not always a good idea to bet against such a hot team like Carolina Hurricanes at the moment but every winning spree has to end sooner or later and I think Montreal Canadiens can put an end to this today at home. I heard Price is going to be in net for them so this is a big plus and a strong lean as well. Montreal Canadiens are overall the better team and I believe they are going to get out of this momentary slump and get back to their winning ways.

Good luck & happy betting.
manbitcoinlover

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 12:32:22 AM

Best of luck today on your bets. Montreal Canadians are playing some good hockey this year, but they are very unpredictable for me, especially when they lost 10 -0 lol. I hope you win this bet though. Carolina is a team that can be very annoying.

Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:30:26 PM

Hello guys! This is my 5th bet for this week!

The 5th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between Arizona Coyotes vs Edmonton Oilers
Starting date and time: 26.11.2016 04:00 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/arizona-coyotes-v-edmonton-oilers/event/9657259?ref=tipster10

Game: Arizona Coyotes vs Edmonton Oilers
Betting option: Draw no bet - Arizona Coyotes
Odds: 2.30
Return: 0.0345 (34.50mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Another night and another NHL pick waiting for you guys  Cheesy Tonight I have settled on a heavy underdog pick that I think has a lot of value and the juicy odds warrant the risk we are taking. So the match is Arizona Coyotes vs Edmonton Oilers.
Edmonton Oilers are on the 3rd place in the Western Conference with 25 points and they have won their last 3 games. Arizona Coyotes are currently on the last 14th place with 14 points and they have won only 1 game from their last 6 matches.
Now the H2H stats favor Arizona Coyotes who have won their last 3 games against Edmonton Oilers the most recent one being the 4-2 victory at home. I know times have changed and now Arizona are down in the dumps but I think they will pick themselves up for this game being at home and try to win it because they need points urgently. Edmonton can be quite inconsistent as well and mix good plays with bad ones so I believe we could see a big upset tonight.

Good luck & have lots of fun with your bets guys  Cheesy
manbitcoinlover

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 08:20:10 PM

Cheers for the pick and good luck today. I like the way you analyzed this game Smiley Edmonton Oilers have a really good captain though but Arizona should take it. What does draw no bet mean? Is it moneyline or not?

Rubberduckie
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 11:09:28 PM

think I will just follow you for awhile cause I can't hit a hockey game to save
my life lately lol.

Even in the rangers game vs philly I had under 5 and it was 3-0 late and bam
2 goals to tie the game...

I can't even win the ones that look easy late

manbitcoinlover

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 12:56:26 AM

my life lately lol.

I am pulling your leg a little bit here, but if it was 3-0 late, how do 2 goals tie the game Tongue  Cheesy All jokes aside, its good to follow some tipsters to gather information, I never fully depend on them though, I take information from everywhere and then make a pick myself.

Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 02:46:41 AM

The 6th single bet will be the Ice Hockey: USA: NHL game between SAN JOSE SHARKS vs ANAHEIM DUCKS
Starting date and time: 27.11.2016 05:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/ice-hockey-nhl/san-jose-sharks-v-anaheim-ducks/event/9657277?ref=tipster10

Game: SAN JOSE SHARKS vs ANAHEIM DUCKS
Betting option: Draw no bet - ANAHEIM DUCKS
Odds: 2.45
Return: 0.03675 (36.75mbtc)

Proof:

Why I chose this game?

Here I come with another late underdog pick and that one is Anaheim Ducks against San Jose Sharks.
San Jose Sharks are on the 4th place with 25 points and have won their last 3 home games while Anaheim Ducks are on the 9h place with 22 points and have lost their last 3 home games. A very interesting pattern I have noticed is that San Jose Sharks alternate 3 game winning streaks with 3 game losing streaks. Call me superstitious but I think that San Jose Sharks might lose today at home  Grin Anaheim Ducks are desperate to win and sometimes desperation gives that extra oomph to finish the job and get the win. It's a risky play on a heavy underdog but I think the time is right and the stats and odds are kinda in my favor more or less.

Good luck & happy betting.
Wendigo (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:35:15 AM

Cheers for the pick and good luck today. I like the way you analyzed this game Smiley Edmonton Oilers have a really good captain though but Arizona should take it. What does draw no bet mean? Is it moneyline or not?
my life lately lol.

I am pulling your leg a little bit here, but if it was 3-0 late, how do 2 goals tie the game Tongue  Cheesy All jokes aside, its good to follow some tipsters to gather information, I never fully depend on them though, I take information from everywhere and then make a pick myself.

Draw no bet means that a 3-way bet becomes a 2-way bet. 3-way bet - team A can win, lose or draw the game. Hockey games have 60 min and overtime. 60 min lines can be 3-way bets or 2-way bets. Moneyline bets include both the 60 min and the overtime.
2-way bets mean 2 possible outcomes - team A can win/draw or lose. Draw no bet means that we will get our stake back in the event that team A tie up the game and if they win we get the profit. It's pretty straightforward.

I think you don't understand how Asian Handicap works. Under 5 goals means that if the end result is 5 goals scored in the match the stake is returned to the bettor. This is called a push or a void bet. The guy got his money back because the match finished 3-2 and he got under 5 goals.
You need to take some Betting 101 crash course first  Grin
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:52:12 AM

Best of luck today on your bets. Montreal Canadians are playing some good hockey this year, but they are very unpredictable for me, especially when they lost 10 -0 lol. I hope you win this bet though. Carolina is a team that can be very annoying.
Not really. They have the best record in the league right now. So don't bet against them. But when they lose they lose big.
I don't think Carey Price was in net that night when they blown out. That is what I attributing that loss too. Cheesy
manbitcoinlover

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:16:56 AM

my life lately lol.

I am pulling your leg a little bit here, but if it was 3-0 late, how do 2 goals tie the game Tongue  Cheesy All jokes aside, its good to follow some tipsters to gather information, I never fully depend on them though, I take information from everywhere and then make a pick myself.

Draw no bet means that a 3-way bet becomes a 2-way bet. 3-way bet - team A can win, lose or draw the game. Hockey games have 60 min and overtime. 60 min lines can be 3-way bets or 2-way bets. Moneyline bets include both the 60 min and the overtime.
2-way bets mean 2 possible outcomes - team A can win/draw or lose. Draw no bet means that we will get our stake back in the event that team A tie up the game and if they win we get the profit. It's pretty straightforward.

I think you don't understand how Asian Handicap works. Under 5 goals means that if the end result is 5 goals scored in the match the stake is returned to the bettor. This is called a push or a void bet. The guy got his money back because the match finished 3-2 and he got under 5 goals.
You need to take some Betting 101 crash course first  Grin
lol whoops, I thought it was under 5.5, I didn't know books offered 2 way bet on a 60 minute line, that is pretty cool and I bet you get higher odds than normal including OT lines, but its always riskier to bet regular time then OT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: