MAYBE - 0 (0%)
YES - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
STUPID POST - 0 (0%)
I'LL PASS - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RELIGION AND TRUTH  (Read 5085 times)
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:59:08 AM

Since childhood I was taught about religion, life I regularly, I think everyone should believe in religion and the appropriate running of the Scriptures the world will peace.

Every adult believes in what he wants. In general, one must believe in good and every day do something useful for others. A person can not believe in anything, but if he does good deeds and cares about others, this will be the first step towards peace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casanova18

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:40:05 PM

Since childhood I was taught about religion, life I regularly, I think everyone should believe in religion and the appropriate running of the Scriptures the world will peace.

Every adult believes in what he wants. In general, one must believe in good and every day do something useful for others. A person can not believe in anything, but if he does good deeds and cares about others, this will be the first step towards peace.
It seems to me that religion and truth are incompatible. Why do you need religion to help other people? It must be your own beliefs. Religion has arrogated to itself the right to universal principles. What does God do? All believers are really sinners, but otherwise hide it. They are cheating themselves and their God.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 03:09:44 PM

It seems to me that religion and truth are incompatible. Why do you need religion to help other people? It must be your own beliefs. Religion has arrogated to itself the right to universal principles. What does God do? All believers are really sinners, but otherwise hide it. They are cheating themselves and their God.

That's an interesting religion you have there.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Mitcsell

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:02:23 PM

If God created religion, he would create one for all - the religion of truth. And all existing religions only partially reflect the truth that the creator wanted to convey to us. All people are guilty and deceive themselves first.
Discovery 17

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

If God created religion, he would create one for all - the religion of truth. And all existing religions only partially reflect the truth that the creator wanted to convey to us. All people are guilty and deceive themselves first.
Each religion claims that she is the only one is the correct one. How to understand this? All religions are lying? The heads of all the religious denominations say they communicate with God. Hence it is a lie. God can not know which of them is lying. All that is connected with religion lies.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:10:41 PM

You first have to understand that we all have free will.
Second, we are all fallen people, separated from God and his will and love.
As result, we have different understanding about God, purpose of life etc., and we are using our free will often in wrong way.
God can try to guide us through prophets, revelations, holy mans, holy books etc. but it's our responsibility only if we will accept it or not.
 Only God have absolute truth and love. We are all imperfect and can just try our best. It's the same for priests in the churches.
So, we can't say that any religion is perfect because we are not perfect.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:07:54 PM

Each religion claims that she is the only one is the correct one. How to understand this? All religions are lying? The heads of all the religious denominations say they communicate with God. Hence it is a lie. God can not know which of them is lying. All that is connected with religion lies.

Yes, because religions are created by people. Some pretend to be preachers of the god and ostensibly on his behalf tell people what is beneficial to them. God is one for all and he wants everyone to live in peace and not lie.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:42:27 PM

Yes, because religions are created by people. Some pretend to be preachers of the god and ostensibly on his behalf tell people what is beneficial to them. God is one for all and he wants everyone to live in peace and not lie.
Every religion in its core is the same, they all preach to people to be good to one another and to help those who needs help. Religion on its own is not problem. Problem are the people who use other people and interpret books wrong, or on way that suits them. I think that religion is for people who cant find right way to be good person on there own. For those, there are books that can help them if they want. Every religion is about being good, nothing more. Everything else is man doing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: