Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bfl shipped "delivered" 2013/3/31  (Read 22212 times)
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 09:19:04 PM

Butterfly Labs ‏@ButterflyLabs 1h

http://ow.ly/i/2kckq  60 GH/s
Retweeted by Unofficial BFL News
Expand

reg:      tips:    1HuDKnHJy73CC2QjbqRrixTEzHd3EFEfRs

Image shows 269 watts vs 320w expected for 60gh/s?

We only had figures previously for the 50GH/s version, that was 250watts at the wall.
reg (OP)

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:53:34 AM

Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 3h

BFL_Jody - Shipped most of the Jalapenos through 8/7/2012. A few lagging but will probably go out tomorrow. - https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/189-monday-6-10-2013-shipping-update.html
Expand

reg (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:55:37 AM

Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 2h

grnbrg - End of Lab_Rat's trip report.
Expand
Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 2h

There are plenty of other pics located here: Lab__Rat's Library | Photobucket - http://s1284.photobucket.com/user/Lab__Rat/library/?sort=3&p

good will shut down the bad engines to turn up the good ones.
Expand

close to that target, so some worse chips can't hit it, and some better chips go higher, but chips that aren't as (...)
Expand

To any of the techies out there, you give the firmware a target clock speed for which it tries to find the best available speed (...)
Expand

500gh/s @ 2250W + ~50W for the fans if they're running full speed totaling 2300W for the new MR.
Expand

The most reasonable estimates right now show that 8 boards will have no problem hitting (...)
Expand

The Little Singles and Singles are both longboards and will be in the "doublewide" case. The only difference is the amount of chips.
Expand

Sonny and Josh both confirmed that within ~7 days after giving the order (...) to the assembly plant they can receive thousands of units.
Expand

be a bottleneck, they can box up thousands of orders a day with 6-10 people working a good day I would assumed

In the ~8 hours I was there I saw 2 people box up and ship out 2 large shipments with well over 100 orders. Shipping by no means will (...)

steelcutoatmeal

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:30:43 AM

Singles shipping now. yaaaaaaa boiii
erk

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:35:59 AM

I foresee the start of a near vertical climb in BTC difficulty.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:35:21 PM

There is no rises in BTC difficulty. ASIC's are a scam, especially BFL. They have not shipped anything apart from dev units to lure more people in to scam. The rises in Network hashrate is is due to GPU miners adding more rigs and all switching to 24/7 GPU mining.

Dont order ASIC's. Those Block eruptor USB miners are just faked memory sticks. If you give money to ASIC companies you are being ripped off. dont do it.

M

P.S. to prove it's a scam I have 21GH of BGL 7GH miners ordered in April that they say will arrive in July (yeah right), scammers! I advise you all hold off ordering ASICs until I can prove it's not a scam, even then if I receive these miners I will need 1-2 months 24/7 testing to prove they work as promised, just all hold off until you get my proof  Grin

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:36:04 PM

There is no rises in BTC difficulty. ASIC's are a scam, especially BFL. They have not shipped anything apart from dev units to lure more people in to scam. The rises in Network hashrate is is due to GPU miners adding more rigs and all switching to 24/7 GPU mining.

Dont order ASIC's. Those Block eruptor USB miners are just faked memory sticks. If you give money to ASIC companies you are being ripped off. dont do it.

M

P.S. to prove it's a scam I have 21GH of BGL 7GH miners ordered in April that they say will arrive in July (yeah right), scammers! I advise you all hold off ordering ASICs until I can prove it's not a scam, even then if I receive these miners I will need 1-2 months 24/7 testing to prove they work as promised, just all hold off until you get my proof  Grin

Ok,I'll cancel my June 23rd BFL order & wait for your approval & my Avalon chip group buys & all my future ASIC orders  Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
erk

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:46:09 PM

You sir are a troll, most people here know that BFL have shipped close to a thousand units, perhaps more with countless confirmations in these forums, including photos of the setups. Open your eyes not your mouth.
Malawi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

One bitcoin to rule them all!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 08:26:50 PM

Fruity drink - is that you?

BitCoin is NOT a pyramid - it's a pagoda.
reg (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 09:21:58 PM

Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 3h

Forum "Latest News" message: 5/25/30/50/60 Shipping now. MR shipping soon.
Expand

reg (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 05:13:03 AM

Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 5h

Luke-Jr - BFL BitForce SC Firmware source code - https://bitcointalk.org/?topic=235312
Expand

reg:      tips    1HuDKnHJy73CC2QjbqRrixTEzHd3EFEfRs

reg (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2013, 07:51:26 AM

Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 8h

BFL_Nasser - You can find the PCB & Schematics attached to this message. - https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/3295-bitforce-sc-pcb-schematics.html … pic.twitter.com/UAsaNw4yAP
View photo

reg:      tips    1HuDKnHJy73CC2QjbqRrixTEzHd3EFEfRs
reg (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 05:47:21 AM

BFL_Jody - Jalas through Sept 6, 2 500GH/s MiniRigs, and 0 Singles shipped today - https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/199-tuesday-june-18-2012-shipping-chicken-update.html
Expand

reg:      tips:;    1HuDKnHJy73CC2QjbqRrixTEzHd3EFEfRs

reg (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:24:32 PM

CoinDesk ‏@coindesk 4h

First of Butterfly Lab’s BitForce 500 GH/s mining rigs seen in operation http://goo.gl/fb/JnfrH
View summary

reg (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:26:35 PM

Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 31s

"What's the ETA for new orders placed today?" - Sometime in September is my guess.
Expand
Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 1m

"Josh,you were thinking all 2012 (non-MR) pre orders would be shipped by end of July, still feel that way?" Yeah, I think

reg (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:29:16 PM

Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 9m

BFL_Josh (Shoutbox) - 3500 (maybe more?) more chips arrive in Chicago either Friday or early next week.
Expand

reg:      tips:   1HuDKnHJy73CC2QjbqRrixTEzHd3EFEfRs
reg (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 04:31:32 PM

Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 2m

people can just go make their own BFL stuff... it was so people can make new stuff.
Expand
Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 2m

I don't believe we have any plans on releasing the longboard designs. The point of us releasing the design stuff wasn't so (...)
Expand

reg (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 07:17:32 AM

trade in if we haven't already received it. - https://forums.butterflylabs.com/blogs/bfl_jody/202-friday-june-21-2013-shipping-update.html
Expand

BFL_Jody - If you have June Single Upgrade orders, you can send the FPGA's now. I am emailing you to arrange your (...)
Expand

reg (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 08:47:37 PM

Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 6m

achieve with our production rate, I suspect it may be sooner than that. No guarantees on that either way, though.
Expand
Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 6m

We still expect the current back order backlog to be cleared by the middle of September or so, although given what we can likely (...)
Expand
Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 6m

With the current firmware, we are seeing between 260w to 280w per 60 GH/s unit, or 4.3w - 4.6w per GH at the wall on 120v.
Expand

Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 7m

to switch from a one job per board method to a one job per chip method. This has fixed a lot of the latency issues we were experiencing.
Expand

Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 8m

We have been refining the firmware for both the short board but mostly for the longboard. One of the primary changes has been (...)
Expand

Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 8m

really going to start to ramp up next week and the following weeks.
Expand

Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 9m

Lots of Jalapeno's have been sent out the door, as well as some singles and minirigs. Production on the longoard lines are (...)
Expand

problem hitting 400 units a day once things are in full production.
Expand

Production is slowly ramping up and we are easily able to manufacture 200 units a day currently - there will be no (...)
Expand

Unofficial BFL News Unofficial BFL News ‏@BFL_News 10m

BFL_Josh - 22 June 2013 - ASIC Update - https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-3.html#post43041
Expand

erk

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 10:37:56 PM

BFL_Josh - 22 June 2013 - ASIC Update

I haven't updated in awhile because I thought the shipping was self explanatory, but people seem to be clamoring for an update, so here we are.

We have been working our way through the backlog of orders over the past month. Production is slowly ramping up and we are easily able to manufacture 200 units a day currently - there will be no problem hitting 400 units a day once things are in full production. Right now, we are stymied by the inflow of chips. However, the inflow rate of chips is increasing and we expect it to be quite high within the next week or two. It's been a long road to smoothing out these bottlenecks here and there.

Lots of Jalapeno's have been sent out the door, as well as some singles and minirigs. Production on the longoard lines are really going to start to ramp up next week and the following weeks.

We have been refining the firmware for both the short board but mostly for the longboard. One of the primary changes has been to switch from a one job per board method to a one job per chip method. This has fixed a lot of the latency issues we were experiencing with the early firmware and what held up production on some of the 60 GH/s units. We have not yet finished the XLINK portion of the firmware to be operating at 100% yet, so the first few minirigs that are going out the door are shipping as individual USB devices (8 per box) instead of 1 big USB device. Going forward, once the XLINK stuff is finalized, minirigs will be shipped out as XLINK equipped.

We will continue to refine the firmware as we go along. With the current firmware, we are seeing between 260w to 280w per 60 GH/s unit, or 4.3w - 4.6w per GH at the wall on 120v. Actual chip wattage is just under 3w per GH.

In other news, we have released all the documentation necessary for people to begin creating their own boards to house our chips and we have begun selling our chips in bulk. The first deliveries of our chips are expected in roughly 100 days from the time of order. We still expect the current back order backlog to be cleared by the middle of September or so, although given what we can likely achieve with our production rate, I suspect it may be sooner than that. No guarantees on that either way, though.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-3.html#post43041

A bit easier to read  in one quote than the one reg just posted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: