Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KINGDICE.COM - Bitcoin Dice & Invest in bankroll  (Read 58742 times)
KingDice (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 11:26:07 PM

Kingdice, what's storage do you use for funds?

We are using cold storage to store Investor's funds, which we will sing and publish it here the coming days.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 12:09:40 AM

We are using cold storage to store Investor's funds, which we will sing and publish it here the coming days.

What about your investment bankroll, do you have any stats or some address with the amount that's invested there to prove the sites solvency issues?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
seuntjie
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 07:55:01 AM

What about your investment bankroll, do you have any stats or some address with the amount that's invested there to prove the sites solvency issues?

He's literally saying that he will publish "some address with the amount that's invested there to prove the sites solvency" here within the coming days in the message you're quoting.

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:57:21 AM

He's literally saying that he will publish "some address with the amount that's invested there to prove the sites solvency" here within the coming days in the message you're quoting.
Stop damaging his business of signature spamming, you bad guy!
KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2016, 04:46:05 PM

Our 5th Wager contest starts tomorrow!

Ggddtt

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:11:26 PM

is there anymore information on who you are?

what actions can people take if you suddenly disappear?
KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 12:59:07 PM

is there anymore information on who you are?

what actions can people take if you suddenly disappear?

I believe that our premium site, including the domain name is an indication that we are serious and we are here to stay. In our future plans, there is also licensing, so that users would feel a lot safer. Since we are new, its normal for people to be skeptical about it, so i would say, time will definitely tell!  Wink

adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:04:35 PM

In this week's contest whether Wegered no ?. I have not seen the post. when I want to participate in the contest. if the contest is over or there please give notice thanks

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 01:28:39 PM

Actually i wants to let you know that your site got a lot of bugs. I am quite shocked that its been 2 months today no one ever reported about it
I am preety much sure that the programmer you guys hired had not much experience in bitcoin dices
So, let me tell you the whole story and how your website frustrated me while playing

On 3rd December, I deposited 0.14 btc to play some big rolls with high chances or low payout. I placed bet of 0.01 btc at Over 1 and Profit on Win: 0.00010204
When i try hit roll, a popup appears and says the maximum profit is 0.12xxxxxx btc and we adjusted the bet amount accordingly at 0.0025 btc. That was kind of frustrating
Then after some time i headed over to the Auto roll feature which was quite fast, but sucked at higher stakes

I noticed your auto roll feature follows a different rule. When i set the bet amount to 0.01 btc with Over 1 and no of rolls to 500 which i was actually going to do, the same message appeared again. After few tries i think i figured out what the problem was

Lets say i set the bet amount at 0.01 btc for Over 1 and 500 rolls then, it multiplies the profit on each roll with no of rolls and if the resultant amount exceeds 0.12xxxxx btc, a popup appears and says amount has been adjusted
And sometimes even the adjusted amount was not working, even if it was, it will stop working after few rolls
I also tried with some low bet amounts and never faced a problem. With low means 0.001 btc which will be a joke for high rollers

I deposited all those to participate in the wagering contest but lost 0.017 btc to figure out these things. I hope i get a refund of that amount at least as bug bounty
KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 07:06:06 PM

In this week's contest whether Wegered no ?. I have not seen the post. when I want to participate in the contest. if the contest is over or there please give notice thanks

Yes it was delayed a bit but will start soon tonight,I'll update here!

KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 07:11:00 PM

Actually i wants to let you know that your site got a lot of bugs. I am quite shocked that its been 2 months today no one ever reported about it
I am preety much sure that the programmer you guys hired had not much experience in bitcoin dices
So, let me tell you the whole story and how your website frustrated me while playing

On 3rd December, I deposited 0.14 btc to play some big rolls with high chances or low payout. I placed bet of 0.01 btc at Over 1 and Profit on Win: 0.00010204
When i try hit roll, a popup appears and says the maximum profit is 0.12xxxxxx btc and we adjusted the bet amount accordingly at 0.0025 btc. That was kind of frustrating
Then after some time i headed over to the Auto roll feature which was quite fast, but sucked at higher stakes

I noticed your auto roll feature follows a different rule. When i set the bet amount to 0.01 btc with Over 1 and no of rolls to 500 which i was actually going to do, the same message appeared again. After few tries i think i figured out what the problem was

Lets say i set the bet amount at 0.01 btc for Over 1 and 500 rolls then, it multiplies the profit on each roll with no of rolls and if the resultant amount exceeds 0.12xxxxx btc, a popup appears and says amount has been adjusted
And sometimes even the adjusted amount was not working, even if it was, it will stop working after few rolls
I also tried with some low bet amounts and never faced a problem. With low means 0.001 btc which will be a joke for high rollers

I deposited all those to participate in the wagering contest but lost 0.017 btc to figure out these things. I hope i get a refund of that amount at least as bug bounty

Thank you for reporting it. We are very sorry that this happened to you, but I need to ask you few things. Are you sure that it was Roll Over 1 and not Roll under 1? This behavior is only happening if the profit is higher than 0.12, meaning that if you put Roll Under 1, with a bet of 0.01 , it would exceed this limit. This seems to be the case with the Auto too. I'll check exactly what happened to your rolls and if it was indeed Rolling higher 1. I'll update you here

KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 12:41:55 PM

New wager contest is LIVE!

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 12:49:03 PM

Thank you for reporting it. We are very sorry that this happened to you, but I need to ask you few things. Are you sure that it was Roll Over 1 and not Roll under 1? This behavior is only happening if the profit is higher than 0.12, meaning that if you put Roll Under 1, with a bet of 0.01 , it would exceed this limit. This seems to be the case with the Auto too. I'll check exactly what happened to your rolls and if it was indeed Rolling higher 1. I'll update you here

If you still didn't find what the problem is then create a demo account with 0.25 btc or more in it (withdraw disabled obviously) so i can play on the website and report every single bug you have because i am sure there is some specially due to the limitations and in Auto roll
KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 12:50:00 PM

If you still didn't find what the problem is then create a demo account with 0.25 btc or more in it (withdraw disabled obviously) so i can play on the website and report every single bug you have because i am sure there is some specially due to the limitations and in Auto roll

Ill update you in the coming minutes! Thanks

rajasumi2

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 07:16:07 PM

Well i visited the website .i think there is a problem in the betting section that i cant get too much action .hope you will fix this problem as soon as possible.kudoos  Smiley

KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 08:46:11 PM

Well i visited the website .i think there is a problem in the betting section that i cant get too much action .hope you will fix this problem as soon as possible.kudoos  Smiley

Can you please be more specific?? Smiley

KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:30:37 PM

Seuntjie's Bot is integrating KingDice.com!

KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:36:26 PM

UPDATE: We just fixed this bug, and users are kindly asked to refresh. You shall now be able to bet properly with AUTO, and win the contest!  Cool

panjul07
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1352

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:46:01 PM

UPDATE: We just fixed this bug, and users are kindly asked to refresh. You shall now be able to bet properly with AUTO, and win the contest!  Cool

So it is true that he lost some mbtc because of the bug? Do you refund his lost as he requested?
It is good that he did not lost too much while figuring the bug, hope there were no other players lost their money because of this bug but they did not notice it. At least you need to give a reward to xinzark for reporting the bug. Just my 2cents

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
KingDice (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:50:59 PM

So it is true that he lost some mbtc because of the bug? Do you refund his lost as he requested?
It is good that he did not lost too much while figuring the bug, hope there were no other players lost their money because of this bug but they did not notice it. At least you need to give a reward to xinzark for reporting the bug. Just my 2cents

That we already did Smiley  Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: