Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130579 times)
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:00:43 PM

I don't actually have a certain plan for my Bitcoin, because I will just hold my Bitcoin as long as I can and if I have to spend it then I will spend it. Because I think holding it is the best way to invest it, that's why I'll just keep earning Bitcoin til I don't have to earn it anymore because I've got too much.

If you have got too much then you should invest the so that you can multiply your coins in future as holding will never increase the level of your coins and if price drops it will bring lower profits for you.
Yeah right, if only holds bitcoin was not going to get a good profit. Really like you said if it only holds a bitcoin will not be able to benefit. We have to do something to be more profitable. Investment and trade are very precise to get a good profit in bitcoin.

Yeah and  you can never expect higher profits only by holding it and you will make profits only if price goes higher and if you have high volume of coins, and if not then its better to trade with them to increase the number count of coins.
BombayChicken

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:08:19 PM

I really do not want to convert my bitcoins to fiat and also I do not want to keep them idle I want that bitcoin is accepted everywhere and I will be able to use my bitcoin for all of my financial purposes.
For the moment I plan on holding on to my Bitcoin because I think that in the future the Bitcoin is going to rise again,. then I will see if I am going to sell some of them.
That is the only plan I have and after that I will see what I will do next.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:23:41 PM

As for now I am more focus on earning bitcoins to sustain my daily needs.  Because as of the moment I do not have any source of income only through bitcoins.  If ever that I have a day job I will continue to earn more bitcoins so I could save more.  And then when I save enough, I will convert it into fiat currency and buy some stocks on stock market or maybe join a mutual fund.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:25:35 PM

I really do not want to convert my bitcoins to fiat and also I do not want to keep them idle I want that bitcoin is accepted everywhere and I will be able to use my bitcoin for all of my financial purposes.
For the moment I plan on holding on to my Bitcoin because I think that in the future the Bitcoin is going to rise again,. then I will see if I am going to sell some of them.

Yeah holding seems to be an safest option to make profits in future but we need to make sure that we collect higher amount of coins for the future as even if price doesn't skyrockets more coins will give us good profits.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:35:24 PM

I'm not even have real plans to make the bitcoin very popular or something, I just want to use it in my daily life that would be awesome.
I think that I can see that as one of my plans with the bitcoin.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:37:01 PM

Holding if you have enough money to sustain your daily needs is a must. We all know that bitcoin when adopted by more merchant will increase its price.  But for those who don't have enough money to sustain their daily needs, all we can do is collect all the bitcoin income from several task and job that is done and then convert it to fiat money.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:45:03 PM

I plan to hold the small amount of Bitcoins that I own as Bitcoins itself. I would be willing to purchase electronic goods online for cheap on sites accepting Bitcoin if there's a sale. I also would hold the rest of them for long term investment and probably find good use of it in the future. It's always good to save some amounts of Bitcoin for future use and you'd never know how the price would be then.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:03:31 PM

Holding if you have enough money to sustain your daily needs is a must. We all know that bitcoin when adopted by more merchant will increase its price.  But for those who don't have enough money to sustain their daily needs, all we can do is collect all the bitcoin income from several task and job that is done and then convert it to fiat money.
Yeah I am following the same as I don't have high salary from my day job so at every month end I suffer from financial crisis and at that point I prefer to sell my earnings from signature campaign and exchange to fiat.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:11:48 PM

I have same plan I am investing bitcoin in trading because the only safest way to get good profit with less risk, and yeah I also convert some of my bicoins into fiat to fulfil my expenses. But now holding bitcoins is very useful because it's price will be increase in future so hold coins as much as you can till the price increase.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:36:52 PM

My plan, just keep getting bitcoin as much as possible to the future while waiting for a high price increases, then convert it to fiat and start a business of real.

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:40:07 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan in my bitcoin i cash out some then the left of my bitcoin i will keep it. The bitcoin i converted i use it in a small business for me to get income everyday. So from now on i earn all my income here also in trading.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:50:41 PM

My plan, just keep getting bitcoin as much as possible to the future while waiting for a high price increases, then convert it to fiat and start a business of real.

That's a good plan and even I am planning for the same as its always good to have business in real world where there will be less risk in compare to staying long with bitcoins as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:12:46 PM

I'm refraining my self from using bitcoin cause I'm planning to invest in bitcoin by keeping it, hoping that I can use it in the future.
And if bitcoin live up to our expectations, I'm planning to give some bitcoin to my families and I will teach them on how to use and to make it grow.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:15:10 PM

I'm refraining my self from using bitcoin cause I'm planning to invest in bitcoin by keeping it, hoping that I can use it in the future.
And if bitcoin live up to our expectations, I'm planning to give some bitcoin to my families and I will teach them on how to use and to make it grow.

Yeah we should recommend it to our friends and family and if they start using it then it will contribute to the adoption level in a positive way which will take price higher in future.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:24:20 PM

ah i dont even have much to do anything with trading like u said of investing in companies and then trade back to fiat then invest again. that is really good idea. for now i will use my skill.. freelance some.. and just collect bitcoins.

i might jsut sell or use them to buy anything whever time comes.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:26:59 PM

Plans are very high and lets hope that I succeed in it, at a moment I am earning 0.4 to 0.5 btc per month and I want to take that level at least to 1 btc per month and if that happens then I would be much satisfied  with that figure.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:31:38 PM

My plans with bitcoin are getting earn more profit in btc.
My daily life is in trading, often played gambling. These
are the things that made my day complete in bitcoin.
youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:04:41 PM

i have planed to hold bitcoin for the price increase and nothing else. as it is expecting that the price of bitcoin is really going to increase in next few months so i do not have to invest my bitcoin any where else.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:45:12 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
i'm not have a big plan with bitcoin only have a hope can get huge profit by saving bitcoin so after my goal reached i would build my own business.

Well that's an good plan to have to build an own business which can give regular income and it will not be as risky as investing in bitcoin as we don't know how long it will survive.
we don't have to worry about how long bitcoin can survive and actually invest in bitcoin was easy to just wait the price up so that we do not need to think too much.

maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:59:14 PM

I also think that holding is a good thing to do and that it also can provide you a lot of nice profits with the bitcoin.
Its just that you need to hold it long enough and keep the faith in it too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: