Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:59:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130579 times)
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:07:16 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
At this moment I do not really have any plan with my Bitcoin because the only thing that I am planning at the moment is holding on to my Bitcoin.
Holding is the best option that I have at this moment.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:09:15 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
At this moment I do not really have any plan with my Bitcoin because the only thing that I am planning at the moment is holding on to my Bitcoin.

Yes earning and holding them for the future is the best option at a moment as most of the users are speculating that price will go higher at the end of the year so if we sell at that time then it can be profitable for us.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:22:44 PM

My plan, just keep getting bitcoin as much as possible to the future while waiting for a high price increases, then convert it to fiat and start a business of real.

That's a good plan and even I am planning for the same as its always good to have business in real world where there will be less risk in compare to staying long with bitcoins as the future of bitcoin is unpredictable.

yeah bitcoin future is unpredictable. but I believe the future prices will rise high. therefore, I still collect bitcoin for the future. but when all my bitcoin has sold. nah, I do not prefer investing in bitcoin, maybe I am getting old and real investment is the best choice, because I can bequeath it to my wife or my children.

Yes that is a right decision to invest in real world as investing bitcoins anywhere involves huge risk and there is no guarantee of making profits from it, If I have enough money then I will invest it in real estate.

Yes indeed invest in the real world such as gold, real estate, etc. it is more advantageous for certain. But bitcoin can also benefit, we can learn about investing and trading in bitcoin. We could invest in bitcoin with limited capital, but if we invest in the real world requires huge capital. If I plan to invest in bitcoin with some of the bitcoin as an initial investment of my learning to understand more deeply. I wish I could succeed in bitcoin.
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:50:51 PM

I'm saving my bitcoin right now, because I'm waiting for it's price to go skyrocket again. I don't wanna regret someday that I've used my bitcoin into the things that I wanted to buy right now instead of saving it. When that time will come, I'm sure I'm going to get a really huge profit from it and I'm going to buy a house and the stuffs that I really need in the near future.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:32:19 PM

I'm saving my bitcoin right now, because I'm waiting for it's price to go skyrocket again. I don't wanna regret someday that I've used my bitcoin into the things that I wanted to buy right now instead of saving it. When that time will come, I'm sure I'm going to get a really huge profit from it and I'm going to buy a house and the stuffs that I really need in the near future.

i think most people are doing the same thing these days, since the price has been low and stable, everybody is buying up bitcoin and holding it for the future.

i don't know about a "skyrocket" price but i am sure about one thing and that is a rise, either in a short time or in a longer time but slow and steady rise.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:03:24 PM

To be honest I don't have any plan with bitcoins, I'm earning and gambling with my bitcoins, cash out when I make something more. I hope this can last forever, and I wouldn't like to change anything.
That's why I don't have some plan, I enjoy now and I'm satisfied with my profit from bitcoins.
I'm higher rank, now I will make more bitcoins every months, and maybe I will have more luck in gambling. My plan can be just rising bets, now I'm playing 0.1 / 0.25 mbtc, plan is to go higher big I can before the end of the years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:11:16 PM

My plan is to rise my bitcoins and from time to time to cash it out for some necessary costs. My current target about bitcoins is to make 1 bitcoin, this target is complete for 25% for today. But my biggest dream about bitcoins it to have an opportunity to organize my vacation somewhere on a sea, at least once a year and to pay for it all with money that I get from bitcoin.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1372
Merit: 623

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 05:21:53 PM

i think most people are doing the same thing these days, since the price has been low and stable, everybody is buying up bitcoin and holding it for the future.

i don't know about a "skyrocket" price but i am sure about one thing and that is a rise, either in a short time or in a longer time but slow and steady rise.
I think the price of bitcoin is not steady rising.. because sometimes its decrease just few days ago the price of bitcoin 639 and now is 636 so there is changing so there is no steady its unpredictable price anytime the price can high and sometimes the price of bitcoin is low..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:27:52 PM

I think the price of bitcoin is not steady rising.. because sometimes its decrease just few days ago the price of bitcoin 639 and now is 636 so there is changing so there is no steady its unpredictable price anytime the price can high and sometimes the price of bitcoin is low..

We can never expect price stability in bitcoins as it will also keeps on fluctuating and that is the reason most of the users are attracted towards it as they can make good profits from it.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:36:05 PM

We can never expect price stability in bitcoins as it will also keeps on fluctuating and that is the reason most of the users are attracted towards it as they can make good profits from it.
There is not stability in bitcoin right because its always depends in demand and supply and bitcoin is just slow increase and sometimes decrease these days.. but i think the price will decrease again back.. and increase this coming november.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:39:38 PM

Yes earning and holding them for the future is the best option at a moment as most of the users are speculating that price will go higher at the end of the year so if we sell at that time then it can be profitable for us.
i guess it was all our plan, holding for the future in the hope that prices will rise, though still just speculation, but I'm sure by holding can provide a profit.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:46:17 PM

My plan is to rise my bitcoins and from time to time to cash it out for some necessary costs. My current target about bitcoins is to make 1 bitcoin, this target is complete for 25% for today. But my biggest dream about bitcoins it to have an opportunity to organize my vacation somewhere on a sea, at least once a year and to pay for it all with money that I get from bitcoin.

I actually do the same as you because my plan is also to get 1 complete bitcoin but i'm not being able to do that right now because i'm cashing them out from time to time for some expenses and then i have to start over again.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:04:08 PM

I have planned to invest all my Bitcoin into trading because i see it as the only genuine option to increase my earning.I have no interest in gambling sites because it would end in loss.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:13:24 PM

i guess it was all our plan, holding for the future in the hope that prices will rise, though still just speculation, but I'm sure by holding can provide a profit.

Yeah price is rising every year and we witnessed the same thing in this year and we can expect the same  in coming years too so you can make good profits only by holding them and that is the safest way to earn profits.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:00:03 PM

I have planned to invest all my Bitcoin into trading because i see it as the only genuine option to increase my earning.I have no interest in gambling sites because it would end in loss.
If you do not have plenty of practical experience in bitcoin trading, do not go for trading with very big capital amount initially. Trading is good when we are starting with least possible capital amount.

Because, there are a lot of possibility that trading could be turned similar to gambling. Yes, there are very thin differences between gambling and trading. If you are not enough skilled, there will not be any guarantee to make profits from trading.
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:30:40 PM

If you do not have plenty of practical experience in bitcoin trading, do not go for trading with very big capital amount initially. Trading is good when we are starting with least possible capital amount.

Because, there are a lot of possibility that trading could be turned similar to gambling. Yes, there are very thin differences between gambling and trading. If you are not enough skilled, there will not be any guarantee to make profits from trading.

Long therm trades don't requires so much experience, you can just buy and wait until it reaches a good profit and sell it.
Daily trades requires a lot of experience or yes, you will lose everything.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 11:48:16 PM

My current store bitcoin investments. I save some bitcoin in my wallet. it will be my savings in the future. because I believe that the price of bitcoin, will continue to increase.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:59:57 AM

My current store bitcoin investments. I save some bitcoin in my wallet. it will be my savings in the future. because I believe that the price of bitcoin, will continue to increase.
I have more plans where i spend my bitcoin but for now i am planning to collect as much as i can, if i already achieved my target amount i will exchanged into fiat and buy more thing that i need to renovate my house.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:21:26 AM

I have more plans where i spend my bitcoin but for now i am planning to collect as much as i can, if i already achieved my target amount i will exchanged into fiat and buy more thing that i need to renovate my house.
The longer you hold your bitcoin the more it will increase its value, I guess you are doing the right timing dude because the price is currently good and rising so by the time you will sell your bitcoins for fiat you will surely make more profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pax04

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:25:08 AM

I am going to create a big investment program and help to develop bitcoin relation with the outer world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: