Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:04:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130566 times)
Rylei

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 02:34:05 PM

Currently, I intend and try to accumulate as much bitcoins as I can and afterwards keeping them till the price reaches prices that I consider sufficient to sell at (which probably won't be soon, so it will be long term holding).

That's the right thing to do as earning bitcoins will become more difficult in future when the price will be even higher so try to get as many as can at a moment and hold them till it reaches to the best price and that would be the best time to sell bitcoins to gain higher profits.

I agree with you.Seize the moment.We really don't know what's for tomorrow.So i prefer to earn bitcoin today as much as i can so that there's no worries for my future.All bitcoins i have are really for my future purposes except for some emergency cases that are unstoppable.

Me too. Just work and work and try to earn many bitcoins as much as I can. I want to earn bitcoins so that I can help my parents and for future purposes too. For now, I will keep my bitcoins. I'm positive that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise even more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:45:47 PM

The only plan that i settled for bitcoin is to just keep it growing for this year and the incoming years because i believe that bitcoin will cost a lot of money after a few years so having a lot of bitcoin is an advantage compare to other people so even though i don't have a lot of bitcoins then i can slowly grow my current bitcoin to a higher amount.

Yes earning now and saving it for future is the best thing to do as if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon then even with a small amount of bitcoins we can live good and luxury life but the best thing would be to have more bitcoins to enjoy higher profits in future.
- Yeah, the value of bitcoin will rise very high in the future and if we hold more bitcoin, we will be richer in the future, so saving bitcoin from now is the best plan to invest in future and should not waste Bitcoin on unnecessary things. My current plan is continue to earn bitcoin with the signature campaign, then I'll switch to investing in altcoin, this is a good way to develop my bitcoin although it made my bitcoin fall into dangerous situations but I believe I just need to be careful and analyze well, I will earn a lot of profit

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:21:27 PM

Well if only i am owning a huge amount of bitcoin I'll invest a portion of it to exchanges or other potential and legit businesses related to bitcoin and leave the rest on my vault considering as an investment as well . So far, since I am only having not so large amount I will only focus on saving and keeping it on my wallet and once I already have a good amount I will start on planning to venture it to a much promising investments .
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:39:00 PM

My plan is to start a Youtube channel with the bitcoins that I have. Since I need a camera anyway, might as well use that camera to earn few more bucks. Creating a Youtube channel will be fun especially if your niche is travelling. You go to places, capture the whole experience, then go home, and have fun editing the videos. I know that there are Youtubers that hate editing but I think that's the part where you can get so creative.

I truly believe that it's so boring to have a life where you don't travel that much so I'm going to travel with or without a Youtube channel. But like I said, it's better to create a few kickbacks from the earnings from Youtube. I got locked up in the house for years now and I'm preparing for next year to start visiting places that I really want to visit. All of the expenses will be paid by converting the bitcoins that I have. I know that travelling will be a major expense in life but some of my bitcoins have already made profits by now. There are coins that I got when the price of bitcoin was still just $600. That's 4x already with the price of $2400 per bitcoin so I don't really mind spending that much coins in the future.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1655

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:44:28 PM

My plan is to start a Youtube channel with the bitcoins that I have. Since I need a camera anyway, might as well use that camera to earn few more bucks. Creating a Youtube channel will be fun especially if your niche is travelling. You go to places, capture the whole experience, then go home, and have fun editing the videos. I know that there are Youtubers that hate editing but I think that's the part where you can get so creative.

I truly believe that it's so boring to have a life where you don't travel that much so I'm going to travel with or without a Youtube channel. But like I said, it's better to create a few kickbacks from the earnings from Youtube. I got locked up in the house for years now and I'm preparing for next year to start visiting places that I really want to visit. All of the expenses will be paid by converting the bitcoins that I have. I know that travelling will be a major expense in life but some of my bitcoins have already made profits by now. There are coins that I got when the price of bitcoin was still just $600. That's 4x already with the price of $2400 per bitcoin so I don't really mind spending that much coins in the future.

Sounds like a good idea mate. And I hope you are going to succeed with your plans. My plan was to put up a website, something like a e-store or blog and try to monetize it in the future. I'm working with a friend of mine, who is a web developer and both of us are going to maintain it and share profit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinissatan

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:15:31 PM

If my plan is with bitcoin, I will invest in the long run and some of the results I get from following the signature campaign I will use to open a business for my family's future
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:53:45 PM

Currently, I intend and try to accumulate as much bitcoins as I can and afterwards keeping them till the price reaches prices that I consider sufficient to sell at (which probably won't be soon, so it will be long term holding).

That's the right thing to do as earning bitcoins will become more difficult in future when the price will be even higher so try to get as many as can at a moment and hold them till it reaches to the best price and that would be the best time to sell bitcoins to gain higher profits.

I agree with you.Seize the moment.We really don't know what's for tomorrow.So i prefer to earn bitcoin today as much as i can so that there's no worries for my future.All bitcoins i have are really for my future purposes except for some emergency cases that are unstoppable.

Me too. Just work and work and try to earn many bitcoins as much as I can. I want to earn bitcoins so that I can help my parents and for future purposes too. For now, I will keep my bitcoins. I'm positive that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise even more.
to me i am going to invest my bitcoin in different altcoin, although my first priority is bitcoin if the price of bitcoin is not going to increase and is going to stay here for a long time then i will certainly choose some good potential altcoin, from where i can get good profit.
coins4masses

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:28:22 PM

I am planning to hold on to my Bitcoin as if my life depended on it!

I want to see how its value evolves and how long it takes for people to jump on the bandwagon and embrace it. I don't believe we're anywhere near to being able to pay with it in average shops, at least not without intermediary currency conversion, so I will just keep it in my wallet for now. I think it's a much better investment.

I am not planning to change it back to a fiat currency for now, unless I ran in an emergency situation where I need the cash.
prass tyo

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:05:37 PM

If I will be used to open a business associated with bitcoin, some will be invested for the old age later, let there remain income that goes from bitcoin and real business.
Despacito

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:23:26 PM

I'm planning to sell 1 bitcoin for $6.000 and I'm also planning to create a btc mining rig in my village. The rig will cost me $4.000 but this will worth it for the future purpose.
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:36:19 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I guess maybe when it almost reach 3000$ i can sell some of my bitcoins and, reinvest in eth or other cryptocurrency to gain a good profit in the other cryptocurrency and we know that there are a big risk in bitcoin today so a lot of things can happen.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

If my plan is with bitcoin, I will invest in the long run and some of the results I get from following the signature campaign I will use to open a business for my family's future

This is really great, bitcoin is really good for future purposes because the price of bitcoin will surely continue to soar high. My plan to hold bitcoin until it hit $10000/BTC or even higher, we should wait for that moment and i believe bitcoin will help us to achieve our goals.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:29:34 AM

This is really great, bitcoin is really good for future purposes because the price of bitcoin will surely continue to soar high. My plan to hold bitcoin until it hit $10000/BTC or even higher, we should wait for that moment and i believe bitcoin will help us to achieve our goals.

Bitcoin surely has an potential to touch that price in future but to sell at that price we need to hold our coins with great level of patience as it won't be easy to achieve that price and no one knows when exactly it will happen but saving them for future is a really good plan and meanwhile we should also keep ourselves engage in collecting as many coins as possible to have good and financially stable future.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:36:12 AM

i will make a very long term investment keep it untill 2025 or more..

it is worth more then today value

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:36:56 AM

hold and hold for a long time.. .$10000 is the first target
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:43:40 AM

If bitcoin price drops at 800 this year I will stock more bitcoins because if it happens Im pretty sure it will skyrocket again and if prediction of some expert individuals are correct it will go up to 3000-4000 or more this year so I will hold more bitcoin for more profit. Wink  

xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:46:53 AM

If bitcoin price drops at 800 this year I will stock more bitcoins because if it happens Im pretty sure it will skyrocket again and if prediction of some expert individuals are correct it will go up to 3000-4000 or more this year so I will hold more bitcoin for more profit. Wink  
Bitcoin will never go down to that level anymore but I agree it can go up to $3k to $4k so near in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:39:00 AM

just buy bitcoin and sell ​​when prices rise  Tongue
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:46:07 AM

Im planning for converting this bitcoins to fiat when it reach a serious hell of a price and untill it didnt happen i will just keep it and save and save bitcoins that i received monthly from signature campaigns

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:50:11 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I am planning to hold my bitcoin until the price goes insane and with the amount that I am willing to spend, just trade and do other stuff. Not doing to waste that much money trading since it is way too risky and I won't risk that amount of money. The last time where i traded and invested into altcoins, i lost sleep over it and I really dont want to go through that again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: