Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130566 times)
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:59:49 PM

Now I do not have the opportunity to put my bitcoins in a long box, so I transfer them into dolars, but in the future I'm going to save them for my dream.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:05:14 PM

My plan with my bitcoin is to use them to do altcoin trading.  I believe if I am successful in trading Bitcoin and altcoin, time will come that I will be financially stable.  I may not be a multi millionaire but at least I have a good fund to support me and my family for generation.  This means I will take advantage of every opportunity Bitcoin had given to me.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:09:12 PM

Now I do not have the opportunity to put my bitcoins in a long box, so I transfer them into dolars, but in the future I'm going to save them for my dream.
I also have a dream to retire by the age of 40 or less and then live my life with joy, till then I am doing my daily job with every bit of energy I have.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:33:51 PM

I earn bitcoin to make more investment, businesses and also meet up with some needs
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 08:37:28 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan for my bitcoin in the future is to convert in fiat some bitcoin then use for the business and I save the rest for the future. I want to secure my future so every time I have a bitcoin, I convert the half for my financial problem and to buy some things, in this situation I save other bitcoin because of the market price. It is not stable so chances to get more profit is not possible because as what we encounter in bitcoin price its high compare to the past year price. But I know that there's no permanent in this world so If I save a big valuenof bitcoin I convert the other to fiat and start a business, the rest I invest in bitcoin for chances to grow.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:07:41 PM

Hi I have not strong plan for bitcoin in future. I just buy it & then sell it.And I save them in my wallet.And always I will invest them here & there.that's it.Thank you. Wink

If you buy and sell and don't keep planing for bitcoins then it can throw you out from a line, what are you doing right now. If bitcoin become very expensive and now a days you are earning bitcoins and selling so what if you sold and the sold price didn't buy more bitcoins for you in future, so you do not need to sell bitcoin you need to hold those bitcoin which you are earning or buying and then make profit in future.

Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:35:43 PM

bitcoin business plan for my future maybe I'll invest it into other businesses. Other pioneering efforts with the results of my bitcoin business, while still running the bitcoin business for my future. there may also be a good idea if I invest in the local stock market in my country. Grin

Good idea,invest in our respective regions to earn other income hope you are lucky in your area Wink
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:50:27 PM

My plan with my bitcoin is to use them to do altcoin trading.  I believe if I am successful in trading Bitcoin and altcoin, time will come that I will be financially stable.  I may not be a multi millionaire but at least I have a good fund to support me and my family for generation.  This means I will take advantage of every opportunity bitcoin had given to me.
I have many plans for my bitcoin and all if it is ofr my future. Ive always think for my future because in bitcoins i believe that i will get a better future me and my family will benefits it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:52:21 PM

lol why not to save your. itcoin from your wallet instead turning them into fiat anyway i just don't know the reason because if you need money then you dis the correct choice mate but to be nhonwst sometimes its better to hold and find another thing on how we grow our bitcoins not only you're going to do that in your dreams
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:39:21 PM

i want to become millioanre using bitcoins, i have already lost few opportunities., and now i am not ready to loose another., so i am buying bitcoins as much possible as i can. and am going to hold on to them..
If you want to become a millionaire there are many things you have to do, good financial management, a mature plan, discipline, after you have all that you have to work hard and be sure of what you are doing And keep on working as planned I'm sure you can get rich
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:08:25 AM

i want to become millioanre using bitcoins, i have already lost few opportunities., and now i am not ready to loose another., so i am buying bitcoins as much possible as i can. and am going to hold on to them..

same with me, i want to become rich using bitcoin, i reject this opportunity before but now that i am here i will surely do my best to make this thing happen. i know that with a help of bitcoin all of my dreams in life will fulfill. It takes a lot of effort but i will never give up, I will use bitcoin to save my future.
Anegg

Activity: 469

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:31:52 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

The cryptocurrency sector seems promising so I think that in the future I will just keep holding my bitcoin until the price reaches an amount that I am happy with. I truely believe in bitcoin and will probably not sell that much of my bitcoin until bitcoin grows into the currency of the future. I will try to not waste this opportunity that has been given to me. I also enjoy using my bitcoin to trade into other alt coins and other currencies.

The future looks bright for bitcoin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:42:15 AM

I will make bitcoin as additional income, to be a future investment,
By seeing a pretty good bitcoin price increase I do not doubt it to be an investment..
Shahin320

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:00:06 AM

my plan is simple, bitcoin holding & trading for long time.
that's the way my bitcoin wallet become so healthy
dimadimaivchenko

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:30:04 AM

i will see on the situation on the market
right now the overall trend is positive
so why not to invest in it
moreover there are many more cryptocurencies to invest in
ViN!

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:04:11 AM

I am planning to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $3000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:28:07 AM

I don't have big plans like to become a millionare or something. But I would like to save some amount of bitcoins like some kind of ensurance and investment, hoping that with time the price will go up more and that these bunch of coins would represent a decent valuable asset. So at the moment I'm trying to spend less and save more.

I agree with you on this that we cannot expect to become millionaire with bitcoins as we have only limited income in bitcoins but we can surely save whatever we are earning at a moment and hope that price will be in millions in future and if that happens then even we can be millionaires.

If you want to millionaire in future means you have to save your bitcoin today and keep that for long. We should have passion for that to happen.Sell your bitcoin only you need money or else keep that.I had  plan to brought a new bike,so I am saving  my bitcoin for long.If you keep your bitcoin means it will fulfill your long term desire.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:36:39 AM

I don't have big plans like to become a millionare or something. But I would like to save some amount of bitcoins like some kind of ensurance and investment, hoping that with time the price will go up more and that these bunch of coins would represent a decent valuable asset. So at the moment I'm trying to spend less and save more.

I agree with you on this that we cannot expect to become millionaire with bitcoins as we have only limited income in bitcoins but we can surely save whatever we are earning at a moment and hope that price will be in millions in future and if that happens then even we can be millionaires.

If you want to millionaire in future means you have to save your bitcoin today and keep that for long. We should have passion for that to happen.Sell your bitcoin only you need money or else keep that.I had  plan to brought a new bike,so I am saving  my bitcoin for long.If you keep your bitcoin means it will fulfill your long term desire.
Patience is a virtue and we should always remember that especially in holding bitcoin because bitcoin is the next big thing in the future and if we will just treat it like the stock market which we will hold the stocks for at least 10 years to get the best result then we should do it also in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is keep on rising and having bitcoin and keeping it for long term is the best thing that we can do to become rich or possibly millionaire.
tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:37:22 AM

I'm planning to have collected 4 BTC by the end of 2019 and planning to sell them around $20,000 clearly. I don't know if 20k $ price comes, but I'm pretty sure it will keep risng with huge potential. I also have a similar approach for nice altcoins too.
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:48:54 AM

I am planning to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $3000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.

I hope to see more but if that will be up only for $3,000 that is already a great improvement.
Limiting my imagination with the price that bitcoin may achieve is something I am not doing now, after it broke the ATH, it has already surprise us a lot.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: