Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:48:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: purpose of life  (Read 21749 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:51:31 AM

It is hard to answer your question about the purpose of life.  I do not know what is my purpose here I just live on my life everyday.  It is hard if you do not know what is your purpose.  Maybe just make everyday count and do good to everyone will make it count.
botija

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:18:19 AM

People are looking at this questions as if it's asking what is the purpose of your individual life, rather than what's the purpose of life. Like every animals, planets, universe.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 07:56:12 AM

Purpose of life is Jesus Christ.

Bullshit! Purpose of life is well described here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life
Wow, Wikipedia. What a strong source you got there for a professional Google searcher. This is one of the problems that the Earth has, people that believes everything that is written on the Internet. Just because it is said in that article then it is the purpose of life? Did you know that anyone can literally edit that article and put whatever information he/she desires.

PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:51:45 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 12:12:02 PM by PlanetOfBets

Stalker film. The thing that is described in the film is to live. Tarkovski has placed life at the top as it is in all his films. There are films from us that can do it. Life is a movie. The end is the film of certain scenarios. A film that is a mixture of surprises, sadness, love, births, deaths, suicides, and delusions. There are some moments, journeys adorned with songs. Those "cold" calls in the midst of wc and cigarettes, and sometimes those calls that slept on the phone. The whole of our passengers is life. Everyone has a "o" way. Difficult, easy, luxurious, suburb.
EnacDomains

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 09:23:37 PM

work for the goverment and keep the system going

http://eNAC.com -Buy and sell domain names with Bitcoin
Rizqi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:05:30 PM

If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,
The only way is forward. To victory! If your purpose is important enough to you, go for it. What is your purpose?

Simple because I want to be useful to people who are near me, so I try not to let friends, relatives, and also families, principally related to me hehehh
😁
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:28:09 AM

And also have a good memories in each other during your adventure in life. Good relationship also is mass. Strong personality in life for every problem you encounter is definitely helpful to make your life continue for the better. And lastly the most important in this life is to spread love in each people all over the world by means of helping them in there problems in life.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 05:25:06 PM

For me,  the purpose of life is live with full of pure love and to make someones life meaningfull by your presence. It is very important that we live our life in accordance with the almighty god. With him we are alive spiritualy.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 08:05:38 AM

Indeed, for as long as you are part of the human world this remains true. People are born into the system and most never question it but there is world that exists outside of its boundaries, a little like in the Matrix. However unlike the human batteries in Matrix, real life humans pledge themselves to the system of their own free will.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 08:45:15 AM

If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

You are never old or young in the grand scheme of things. You never die and there is no time.  You only move from 1 confirguration to another, forever.  

There is no purpose but creating things > not creating things. Thats why there is life.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Winter1986

Activity: 234

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:59:33 PM

The targets are constantly changing. And if you fail that one, you can always switch to another. Actually, I think that to achieve his goal always helps the case.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:16:51 PM

Wow, Wikipedia. What a strong source you got there for a professional Google searcher. This is one of the problems that the Earth has, people that believes everything that is written on the Internet. Just because it is said in that article then it is the purpose of life? Did you know that anyone can literally edit that article and put whatever information he/she desires.

Wikipedia is one of the many source of informations available on the internet, choose another one if you are concerned about its credibility.
Oh, maybe you prefer to trust the bible...   Roll Eyes
So, what's your opinion about the purpose of life? To love jesus/god/whatever fiction character you prefer?

Honestly, science has proven beyond any doubt that there is no need for a god to create the whole universe and the stuff in it... do you still believe in fairytales? That's your problem, not mine.

EVOLUTION is the keyword... so, you'd better start to evolve because we all know what happens to the species that won't evolve.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:09:24 PM

Honestly, science has proven beyond any doubt that there is no need for a god to create the whole universe and the stuff in it... d
EVOLUTION is the keyword... so, you'd better start to evolve because we all know what happens to the species that won't evolve.
No sorry, science doesn't have all the answers and doesn't prove anything about God. Link to scientific paper with all the answers of the universe if you have it  Cheesy

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:49:06 PM

Wikipedia is one of the many source of informations available on the internet, choose another one if you are concerned about its credibility.
Oh, maybe you prefer to trust the bible...   Roll Eyes
So, what's your opinion about the purpose of life? To love jesus/god/whatever fiction character you prefer?

Honestly, science has proven beyond any doubt that there is no need for a god to create the whole universe and the stuff in it... do you still believe in fairytales? That's your problem, not mine.

Yes, the religion of monkey man science and you are a victim of it's indoctrination. Good news is that you can simply get rid of it.

Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:59:25 PM

In order to get rid of it just need to be willing and very much convenient to live. Anything not to think. You explained everything.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:47:41 PM

Teaching a fish to play cricket would be infinitely simpler than trying to open your indoctrinated eyes...  Huh
Now, put down your useless bible and watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiyrRbYNm0Q

Last words, then I quit this useless conversation: THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD!!!

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:13:38 PM

Teaching a fish to play cricket would be infinitely simpler than trying to open your indoctrinated eyes...  Huh
Now, put down your useless bible and watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiyrRbYNm0Q

You are right. Even when He caused Mary to become pregnant without a man around, He didn't do it by f***ing.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:06:22 AM

Stephen Hawking - hoax - science fiction - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU0x4vE_wrc

What is the difference between science and science fiction. None, they are the same - https://youtu.be/2NsilV3GJ7k?t=13m14s  Tongue

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:02:41 AM

You are right. Even when He caused Mary to become pregnant without a man around, He didn't do it by f***ing.

Yes, you're right no fuc*ing by God because he is a spirit and spirits don't fuc* around.

dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:07:27 AM

Wait, let me get my head straight again after last post.... Oh yes, purpose of life... for me it is daily purpose. Roughly one third is set aside for sleeping, one third set aside for being mentally focused and active with daily duties (which sometimes do include physical activities), and last third is for some leisurely enjoyment of some sort.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: