Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:22:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: purpose of life  (Read 21750 times)
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:50:43 AM

Move forward is much better than to surrender, we must not despond and should try again and again during our hard time. Every person experience a hard time in life some of them try to go through it and some of them surrender themselves, but people who can handle that situation and go through the hard times are the real winners.
salemon

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:57:23 AM

Difficulty is a relative term. If you have difficulty in America is one thing, but if in Ethiopia it is different. People are easily capable of much.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:25:05 AM

Move forward is much better than to surrender, we must not despond and should try again and again during our hard time. Every person experience a hard time in life some of them try to go through it and some of them surrender themselves, but people who can handle that situation and go through the hard times are the real winners.

Yes of course, as they say quitters never win.  Obstacles and trials in life is inevitable but it depends on how we will react and solve it.  

Successful persons never surrender even when they failed.  As they say failure is the mother of success, so if you want to be one take every trials as  challenge.
jaweria khan

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:44:20 PM

to me in this life every one in this world is leading their life according to their religion and that is the purpose of their life, being Muslim my aim of life is to spend life according to the teaching of Islam and that is the purpose of my life.
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 660

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2016, 07:49:35 PM

to crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women

Ha ha....I like it but I don't think I'll root for you ;-)

The purpose of life in general seems to be: to perpetuate itself.

Maybe some spend a lifetime learning that their purpose was to live.

I know what drives me and gives me purpose and I'll continue to focus on that until the end.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:47:10 AM

to me in this life every one in this world is leading their life according to their religion and that is the purpose of their life, being Muslim my aim of life is to spend life according to the teaching of Islam and that is the purpose of my life.

This life is for according how can you handle yourself to become a better person in life. So in the next chapter of your life which you called the second life maybe there is something good that will happen to you there when you are there. So do good things and do not do bad things. Religious is just a clothes of God.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:38:32 AM

This life is for according how can you handle yourself to become a better person in life. So in the next chapter of your life which you called the second life maybe there is something good that will happen to you there when you are there. So do good things and do not do bad things. Religious is just a clothes of God.

i am agree with this and every people which have made some mistake in the past is deserve for second change to fix their life so they will make a new life and make some good life with changing their bad habit in the past.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:25:12 AM

Purpose of life is pretty simple.

REPRODUCTION.

Imagine if no one followed this purpose, then there would be no life.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:12:55 PM

Purpose of life is pretty simple.

REPRODUCTION.

Imagine if no one followed this purpose, then there would be no life.

Lol, yes. I forgot to mention having a good laugh - is my single most important purpose - to find joy in as many things as possible.  Cheesy

RealityTruth

Activity: 210

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:46:45 PM

Purpose of life is to seek Jesus or live in sin for a little moment and then die.

lucki777

Activity: 79

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:35:05 PM

i think every has their own purpose of life and my purpose of life is to obey Allah and follow the teaching of Islam.
dreamer81

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:34:33 AM

i think every has their own purpose of life and my purpose of life is to obey Allah and follow the teaching of Islam.

So if allan says jump you jump?
btcking101

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:49:44 PM

First of all i will try really hard to reach and complete that purpose but if i realise its not possible to complete now,then moving forward will only be the best because there are many things which can be done in the life and i will make some new purposes of my interest and move on.
Rizqi (OP)

Activity: 294

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 02:44:33 PM

I hope you all reach the goal of his life, keep spirit Roll Eyes

A.mry  Grin
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:25:54 PM

If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
Well i want to achieve some dreams when i get old because i don't get younger when the year past and my own purpose in life is i want to teach some kids on how they can really earn money and then manage it with multi activities that they don't lose big amounts but you need to follow your instinct too when this happens.

Y U MAD AT ME
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 09:26:50 PM

I really do hope that I fulfill my purpose in life. Even if im too old to achieve my purpose in life ill try to achieve it. Ill go forward and never give up because I won't have a chance to fulfill my purpose if im gonna give up that easily. No matter what happens ill never surrender since surrendering my life's purpose is the same as dying so I wont give it up until I die.
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 07:10:48 AM

Purpose of life is Jesus Christ.
What about for those who were born in places where Christ is not a known person? How can the purpose of their life be someone they've never heard of in their entire life?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:48:33 AM

It's not difficult question, really.
Purpose of life is to be happy.
More complicate problem is how to achieve it.
In my opinion, through fruitful personal life, happy family life and through achieving certain material standard in life.
In Bible, it's called ''3 great blessings'', Gen 1.28.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dreamer81

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:00:27 AM

Purpose of life is to survive. Imagine if no one followed this purpose? Then there would be no life.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:51:41 PM

Purpose of life is Jesus Christ.
What about for those who were born in places where Christ is not a known person? How can the purpose of their life be someone they've never heard of in their entire life?

THIS my friend, LOGOS-ultimate logic.  Wink

Rom 1:18  For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
Rom 1:19  Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
Rom 1:20  For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

God reveals himself to every man at least once in a lifetime.  

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: