Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: purpose of life  (Read 21751 times)
Messier81

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:35:36 PM

From a strictly biological and evolution point of view once you have raised children that can survive on their own then there's no purpose any more. Passing on genes is live's main and 1st objective.
We as humans try to think there's more to it... maybe there is? Maybe there's isn't.... Who cares Smiley

kushan madu

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

i think all the people have a purpose for they are life and the purpose become a very successful life for our future. so, i think purpose is necessary quality for  all of people in the world.   
aceman09935

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

purpose of life? For me. Do what makes you happy this way you will only know what your life is about. Start with the happiness
NutellaboY

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:13:30 AM

Purpose of life is having as much fun as you can. Dance, drink, eat, laugh, play and relax.  Cheesy
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:01:18 PM

If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
Life is full of surprises. It has a lot of opportunities that it offers. However, we cannot see them because our eyes are filled with tears or most of times keep on looking what's already closed. If you failed and that door closes for you, its time to look for another opened door and continue to move forward. We should not live by the past but live with the promise of tomorrow.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
bert20

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:33:51 PM

If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

i will continue to reach my purpose of life no matter how long i will reach it. i am sure that if we are still believe that in oneday we can reach our purpose, then it will be happen. just stick for your purpose, make one step into another step, and you will be at the end of your purpose and you didn't realize that you are in the finish line of your purpose of life.

I think my purpose would be to make most of what life would give me. To be able to reach out and share also to gather experiences that someday i could share to my children.
The purpose of my life is to explore the beautiful world. To take care of my children in to love them. In to know god our savior and to do all his well. To worship god, to achieve the life eternal. That is my purposr in life.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:53:34 PM

Sometimes your purpose in life is to fail and learn what that feels like.
BuenasBitcoin1

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

As far as i know, the purpose of life is to serve our divine creator and follow his commandments. This is the only thing i learned from my parents going back to my teenage years..
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:56:44 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 05:25:50 PM by longskie0327

Some say...the greatest tragedy in life is not..DEATH but...LIFE...life that fail to fulfill its purpose..we have given 365 days in a year and 8760 hours in a year, 7 days a weeks.. by God we have lots of opportunity to do and to live within our purpose  As long as we are alive.. we still have the chance.. don't waste it...coz it's yours to take...to discover...no one else does it for you...
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:51:46 PM

First is to ask ourselves what is our purpose in life.  Then, know what is our purpose.  Then plan how to do it.  Yes, it seems easy for me to say those steps but I am just guessing.  I am also one of the people who questioned the purpose of my existence.  

There is a book written by Pastor Rick Warren, The Purpose Driven Life.  I have not read it before but it seems like our purpose is for us to worship our God.  That we are all beautiful and we are not created accidentally.  
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

Some say...the greatest tragedy in life is not..DEATH but...LIFE...life that fail to fulfill its purpose..we have given 365 days in a year and 8760 hours in a year, 7 days a weeks.. by God we have lots of opportunity to do and to live within our purpose  As long as we are alive.. we still have the chance.. don't waste it...coz it's yours to take...to discover...no one else does it for you...
Some say    no one else does it for you..   Did you make the internet?..So someone did something for you.. Wink

Purpose of life is to spread ..To spread amongst the stars ..

we still have the chance.. don't waste it..    < I wonder do you say the same to someone from YEMEN?..

life that fail to fulfill its purpose..It's not you that fails it's purpose it's humanity failing it's purpose BUT we will overcome these little glitches and our future children will have a bright future Grin..

no one else does it for you <<I thinks they will and find a cure for most diseases i wont someone will do it for me Wink..
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:57:31 PM

If the purpose of life is not achieve at young age, i may not loose hope. I do not know the best, God knows the best. I will not surrender in life but will move forward in life to wait for the right time to come because God knows the best. one thing I have in mind is, God has a lot of plans for his children and at the right time He unfolds them.
DamianGod

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:08:54 PM

Surrendering or a quitter person will never find the purpose of his/her life. Life is like puzzle, we should find its parts to figure out what is the final outcome.   During the journey of finding its pieces is a challenge, problems, rough roads to surpass. And I believe that we must always learn in every experience everyday, and this experience will makes us mature, strong, productive and good individual.
paras20

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:23:41 AM

Purpose of life is leave free enjoy life to the fullest and long as you leave,do good, have faith and fear to god

ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

They say anything that happen to you is on purpose and I believe that. All the people that we have met, we have made a difference to them either it's a good or bad effect.
Paykot1129

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:49:56 AM

Purpose of life is not just to think only about yourself,  I think we should live it meaningfully.  Live not only for your  goals in life,  live also to the people around  you, be someones inspiration.
maks12345

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:17:47 AM

No, you can not give up. We need to go further and embody the goal in life. To give a bright future to their children. Perhaps you did not receive it at an early age, to subsequently receive a great reward for it.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:33:27 AM

If you purpose in life isn't achieved at an age you thought you should, you don't stop, you don't give in to setbacks, you keep pushing till it happens. Remember it is how soon but how well. Life happens to people differently, one man's early is another man's late
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

The purpose of life for me is to become a good citizen, to live freely and happy together with my family and to serve and worship the creator of all living things, our Father in Heaven.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

The true ourpose of life is to keep on fighting, keep on walking and keep on moving forward. Dont stop even if you have many challenges, they will make you strong. Dont surrender even these are on ypur way. Always remember to move and atep forward.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: