Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:04:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: purpose of life  (Read 21751 times)
Jap20

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

for me the purpose of life is to love because if you do not love your neighbor whats the reason why life lives in this world because love is important to connect it to our mind but the heart weighs more in mind. Smiley
PETMALU11

Activity: 144

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

The purpose of human life is to serve for our country, and to show compassion and the will to help others. I was given such a great gift and that is my life And I'm grateful especially to our Jesus lord, I believe that God has put gifts and talents and ability on the inside of every one of us.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:47:25 AM

To travel, to laugh, to love, to be weird, to do anything that makes you feel alive. I think the purpose of life is to feel alive and if we do anything that makes us feel this way then we are living life purposefully in my eyes.

KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:51:18 AM

To do the mission that God gave to us
obsees143

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:01:11 AM

An interesting way to contrast the internal and external views is to imagine walking through a beautiful landscape. Your purpose in walking may be just to get somewhere else – you may think there’s a better place off in the distance. In this case the meaning of your journey through the landscape is external to the experience of the landscape itself. On the other hand, you may be intensely interested in what the landscape holds. It may be a forest, or it may contain farms, villages. You may stop along the way, study, learn, converse, with little thought about why you are doing these things other than the pleasure they give you. You may stop to help someone who is sick: in fact, you may stay many years, and found a hospital. What then is the meaning of your journey? Is it satisfying or worthwhile only if you have satisfied an external purpose – only if it gets you somewhere else? Why, indeed, cannot the satisfactions and pleasures of the landscape, and of your deeds, be enough?
harleyquinne5018

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:02:41 AM

Why are we here? Do we serve a greater purpose beyond the pleasure or satisfaction we get from our daily activities – however mundane or heroic they may be? Is the meaning of life internal to life, to be found inherently in life’s many activities, or is it external, to be found in a realm somehow outside of life, but to which life leads? In the internal view it’s the satisfaction and happiness we gain from our actions that justify life. This does not necessarily imply a selfish code of conduct. The external interpretation commonly makes the claim that there is a realm to which life leads after death. Our life on earth is evaluated by a supernatural being some call God, who will assign to us some reward or punishment after death. The meaning of our life, its purpose and justification, is to fulfill the expectations of God, and then to receive our final reward. But within the internal view of meaning, we can argue that meaning is best found in activities that benefit others, the community, or the Earth as a whole. It’s just that the reward for these activities has to be found here, in the satisfactions that they afford within this life, instead of in some external spirit realm.
kudapeler

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:30:30 AM

For me, I think the purpose of life is that you can live the life you want and you can do whatever you want to do. I have to work very hard and be careful for everything, then I can have a chance to succeed. After that I would prefer to help pepole as much as possible, I can benefit from it.
Tonakai

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:06:40 AM

I really wanna ask the same question to ISIS terrorist bombers.
latong

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

purpose in life is to be a good person, useful to others, and his mother to practice all the commands of the god and leave the ban. that's the purpose of living in the world. because this world is merely a stopover, real life is in the afterlife
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:50:05 AM

the main purpose of men today is to enter into the kingdom of God. and that is the best and the most success in life we have. it mus be
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:15:06 AM

If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
Purpose of life is do a better life, close to GOD and appreciate little things. Respect other decision, and give LOVE to others.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:50:25 AM

Many people may doubt that finding God is the purpose of life, but everyone can accept the idea that the purpose of life is to find happiness. I say that God is Happiness. He is Bliss. He is Love. He is Joy that will never go away from your soul. So why shouldn’t you try to acquire that Happiness? No one else can give it to you. You must continuously cultivate it yourself.
icons6

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

Many human live but they didn't know what is the purpose of their lives.But one thing is for sure...God created us to served Him.God did not create us for nothing.If every each of us understand what is the purpose of our life,we can do so many things that God wouldn't regret that He create us.
Live life to the fullest but don't forget to do good things to other human.
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

The main purpose of Life is to Honor God, share the Gospel, live the life God wants you to have and make Christ committed followers who mill make Christ committed follower.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

The goal of all of us is to make a lot of money. Let people have a comfortable life. Money is very important to me. Everybody tries to do a lot to have the money for life. Come to bitcoin, you will make money easily, from white you can become a person with money.
_SENA_

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

The purpose of life is to live
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

For me, the purpose of life is quite simple, and that is to be happy without causing anyone pain and discomfort. When a person is truly happy for most of his or her life, I would say that he or she is already successful and achieved so much. Happiness is something that cannot be easily attained, that's why it is very important.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:56:06 PM

I've come up now with an answer,  I think it depends on a person's point of view or perception on what he really wanted to become or what would be the purpose of his life,  no wrong answer. For me my purpose is to (find my purpose 😂 lol) achieve my goals in life and experience the very aspect of life.

AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

For me Purpose of life is finding happiness from inside.

Even if life gave you at one time everything you wanted wealth, power, friends. After a while you would again become dissatisfied and need something more. But there is one thing that can never become stale to you, happiness itself.

Happiness that is delightfully varied, though its essence is changeless, is the inner experience everyone is seeking.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:31:55 AM

All things under the sun are the same. History repeats itself. People where come to its own limitation that sets before us. All things that happens to human life is not different but all are similar in struggles, challenges, circumstances. I believe that things goes according to what we choose and according to what we designed for.
Regrets is part of our lives. We cannot go back the past but must better to focus in the present. Move on is the key to accept the past to let it go.
Life purpose is to live in the fullness with what we are design for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: