Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:19:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRIG] TRIG Token - Blocksafe Foundation  (Read 221925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (5 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mika141

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:32:22 PM

Deve will show their potential soon. And the price will go up bigtime. Have faith.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcdrm

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:19:39 PM

Deve will show their potential soon. And the price will go up bigtime. Have faith.
sorry. but you naive fool. even if they will start shop its price not strongly will grow because investors don't trust them more. Kevin is too ambitious and it without has responsibly belonged to obligations which he have undertaken
aqzu

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:27:08 AM

Crashed  Grin
Socrates101

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:29:34 AM

sorry. but you naive fool. even if they will start shop its price not strongly will grow because investors don't trust them more. Kevin is too ambitious and it without has responsibly belonged to obligations which he have undertaken

How are we supposed to believe what you say when you cannot even speak English properly. This project has JUST BEGUN! Give it some time. I bought in at 30k sat and although I am worried I also realize that this project has just started. Look at their team which is stellar and these guys are risking their reputations! If they scam all of us  I will be sure to put the word out about these guys scamming everyone. The fact that these guys have attached their names to this project says a lot because it says they believe in it, and if they scam us, everyone will be sure to put the word out about these guys as being thieves. They have a great idea and if they are doing as they say this coin should only increase in value in the next 6-12 months, and if not, they risk their careers and reputation... 
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:16:14 AM

How are we supposed to believe what you say when you cannot even speak English properly. This project has JUST BEGUN! Give it some time. I bought in at 30k sat and although I am worried I also realize that this project has just started. Look at their team which is stellar and these guys are risking their reputations! If they scam all of us  I will be sure to put the word out about these guys scamming everyone. The fact that these guys have attached their names to this project says a lot because it says they believe in it, and if they scam us, everyone will be sure to put the word out about these guys as being thieves. They have a great idea and if they are doing as they say this coin should only increase in value in the next 6-12 months, and if not, they risk their careers and reputation...  

Well the thing you need to know about fraudsters and scammers is that they do not care about their reputation, so that whole "They care about their reputation" argument is dead.
What I am assuming is that though it is not a scam yet, it seems it is going through the transformation of becoming a scam.
No response or update from the Dev's after their coin drops %75 is very shady. Not even a 'backing up' of their project, or a legitimate reason as to why this coin is dying.
But the reasoning from coins dropping in price are such as these.

1. "This is crypto, it's the wild west. Very risky business."
. That reason is getting So OLD. It is just a cliche now. That's a good reason for DEv's to tell the public???

This reminds me of just another shady penny stock on wall street. The probability of 'triggers' going down to half a penny is pretty high. .
Beware, or just pull out. Also know that 9/10 coins are trash.

Ride The Mountain

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:44:54 AM

All the negative comments here seem to be from folks who just want a quick buck?  Sad
I have invested in these coins bc I see the potential on a lot of levels.
The first is for Concealed Carry Holders. If God Forbid you ever have to fire your weapon the time, place, ballistics, etc are sent to every one in the blockchain.  Witnesses always see something different, and do you trust the Main Stream Media to make you as a CCH look innocent? I also like the idea of being able to disable my firearm when I leave it in the truck, in case the vehicle itself is stolen.
Second, police forces will want to know when their officers weapons are firing and respond immediately, and again the information is grabbed for evidence.  This can save officers lives, and their reputations.
Third, militaries will especially want to know when weapons are being fired and how many rounds are left in their mags.  A drone can immediately be dispatched to rearm the Units/team/operators with correct caliber replenishment, as they use different weapons for short and long range engagement.  Furthermore in the Law Enforcement example, and with a military operation the unit may not be able to send radio communications for a lot of reasons..namely I am being shot at, my first minutes are spent returning fire, not telling the Command Center we are being engaged.  Think of the SOF guys just killed in Niger.  They got into a nasty ambush that obviously came quickly and violently.  What if the bad guys make off with the weapon... we will know where to drop the next smart bomb.. hopefully he went to his commander to brag, and show him the shiny new trophy LOL!

On the subject of price drop, no I am not happy with this price drop, but I am long term investor... with a long term outlook, much longer than 72 hours of trading LOL!

When this starts getting adopted as it has a real life purpose and reason to be adopted the price will be worth the short term cringe.  I look at cypto charts all the time, you have huge spikes, and then 30-40-50% drops in coin value.  Coins like Ark, Ten X, etc. which are being adopted for banking... they are going to be winners, and I think Trig is in the same category IMHO. I bought over 1,700 shares so far, and I look forward to the value putting zeros on the end of that amount. Going to watch price, and volume, will add soon enough, I like a sale!
oleoleolisadebe

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

typical pump and dump coin, I earned a lot on this coin, and if I had bigger balls I would earn even more as I sold all of it at $1.40 bought it at 0.67, but it went up to 2.20 ...
What I can say, if u kept the coin for a long term deal then u are done at this time, I would sold even with a lose as this coin may go deep as 5000 sat or less.
People earned what they wanted, and the project for them is meaningless right now, they have their wallets full.
Feeling bad for those who really trusted it and invested serious amounts of money into this. what a waste.
Mishytca

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:10:36 PM

Long-term investments? Are you sure about the Trig? I close my positions. My losses were 64%.
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:27:59 PM

That's sad to hear.   I thought they were doing trials with police departments and big things were happening?

Your signature here
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:58:05 PM

I watched the bid - ask action for about three hours last night while calmly drinking beer, and smoking cigars LOL!  I'm back in watching it now.  Large Bids (buyers) looking for thousands of tokens, while Asks (sellers) are in the dozens, and hundred token range.  Some are large blocks granted, but what I gather from that is folks are now swooping in taking up huge positions and waiting for the next run up.  Check out the bid, ask right now and decide for yourself what's shaping the price right now?

Big Picture: The entire market is actually down or flat if anything the large caps are where some momentum seems to be building.  IMHO.
Mika141

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:08:46 PM

Hatters talk bad about trig, people are like sheeep and panic sell. So that our hatters can buy low and get even richer.... same old story:)
Mika141

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:13:49 PM

Trig isnt for quick profit. Shut down your computer and see the big rise in december.
btcdrm

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:35:59 PM

Trig isnt for quick profit. Shut down your computer and see the big rise in december.
in december trig show to you big ass Wink
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:22:45 PM

Still going thru the weak holders.... I wish my favorite cigars, and beer was this cheap! LOL!
Lucas Johannesburg

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:50:55 PM

Trig isn't for any profit, just losses.
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:06:59 PM

Really?  Log into Bittrex and watch the Bid - Ask...

Buyers moving in with orders for 9,200, 16,692, 16,316, 54,081, 32,000 tokens.  Just in the first 5 pages.  Eating up the weak holders.  Now for folks who don't get it.  They are buying in the $.48/.49 cent range.  I'd say those are rather large players looking to make a profit?  That's ignoring all the orders for hundreds of tokens.

https://youtu.be/iDVuQi4gdtk
btcdrm

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:16:09 PM

Really?  Log into Bittrex and watch the Bid - Ask...

Buyers moving in with orders for 9,200, 16,692, 16,316, 54,081, 32,000 tokens.  Just in the first 5 pages.  Eating up the weak holders.  Now for folks who don't get it.  They are buying in the $.48/.49 cent range.  I'd say those are rather large players looking to make a profit?  That's ignoring all the orders for hundreds of tokens.

probably it will be difficult to you to understand but I will try to explain. if not deception with news and silly hours, we wouldn't begin to buy it at such price. we would buy it now. but many have believed the bearded superman and now have lost 50-70% here in what a problem
Socrates101

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:42:53 PM

Really?  Log into Bittrex and watch the Bid - Ask...

Buyers moving in with orders for 9,200, 16,692, 16,316, 54,081, 32,000 tokens.  Just in the first 5 pages.  Eating up the weak holders.  Now for folks who don't get it.  They are buying in the $.48/.49 cent range.  I'd say those are rather large players looking to make a profit?  That's ignoring all the orders for hundreds of tokens.

You're making a lot sense! Nice looking out and great eye along with logic. I am fairly surprised that this coin has dipped so much especially after what happened in Vegas. I would think that like other companies that have to do with security and weaponry have all improved and gun sales are up just because of the shooting so its surprising to me that this is dipping seeing as this product if done right can be an amazing improvement for gun owners and non-gun owners around America.

I bet you are right. The whales manipulated this coin and have got everyone panic selling. I have thought about selling but I am too deep to sell now and I honestly believe that the background these guys have along with their idea they could make everyone a lot of money and save a lot of lives. On the other hand, they could just be scammers willing to risk their reputations and people with personal vendettas afterward because of their scam... We shall see, but I am betting on it being legitimate because of their background and their idea. Lets hope we are right! HODL
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:30:24 AM

What's happening in the Bid-Ask on Bittrex is pretty obvious.

I Love this technology, (as I explained earlier on many levels), but what intrigues me most is the benefit for Concealed Carry Holders.  The NRA and Gun owners like myself are very skeptical of any tactics to curtail the Second Amendment.  I am not interested in using this for my rifles as it is not necessary, but for the weapon I carry on a daily basis, or have with me locked in my vehicle the advantages are huge!  This can well enable Nationwide Carry as it will make those weapons kept on your person much safer.  If they are stolen they can be tracked.  If God Forbid you fire it in self defense, all of the data is spread thru every other CCH in the blockchain who utilizes it.  That is huge when you have to defend yourself in court!  I see this as game changing technology for hand guns made for Concealed Carry.

The NRA will adopt a wait and see attitude IMHO though.

Police Departments will be the first to implement the technology IMHO, and that will drive the value.  I also think SOCOM will want to have this technology as it will help them fight and survive on the battlefield.  You link in this blockchain software to the drones following the Teams in the field, and you will have constant connection to resupply of their ammo.  If SOCOM does adopt, it's Katie Bar the Door!  If the NRA sees this for the value it brings to CCH, how many CCH are there nationwide?  12.8 million according to this article:
https://crimeresearch.org/2015/07/new-study-over-12-8-concealed-handgun-permits-last-year-saw-by-far-the-largest-increase-ever-in-the-number-of-permits/

That's a pretty big market!  If you just had individual states adopting the technology?
Ride The Mountain

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:42:03 AM

An aside on the trading.  Trig took it's first big run up 8-17-17 to $.46.5 (check out Tradingview.com as they are covering Alt Coins now), and magically Trig is finding support there?  That may well tell the tale on this price/action.  I added another 800 + an hour ago.  Lowered my basis quite a lot.  Maybe there is a Santa Claus LOL?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: